SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First attempt at baiting - work in progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally chose to put a little drama in my business with Pr Bukkake.

He wanted me to go to Wachovia bank directly... well it was a bad choice for me!

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I believe to think you are bad luck for me.

I went to the Wachovia Bank, and arrived there in the middle of a robbery! there was an armed man holding everyone hostage, including me. He took the bank's money as well as all the clients' cash they had. HE STOLE ME THE MONEY I WAS GOING TO DEPOSIT!!!! I was held hostage for 5 HOURS because you sent me to wachovia bank.

I am deeply shocked by this experience. Everything I try to do to help you and transfer you the funds end up in a catastrophe!!!

I attach a scan of yesterday evening's newspaper with an article on the robbery. (http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wachoviarobberyarticlepf4.jpg)

Professor Bukkake, I am afraid I'm not going again in ANY WACHOVIA BANK MYSELF! the police officer that asked me questions afterwards told me this is the 3rd Wachovia robbery in NY state in 2 months!

now I lost another $1850 trying to help you.

ANd I find that you "instruct" me too much, is like you are giving me orders! you never kindly ask, always instruct. I'm making all the efforts so the money can get to you: I went twice to western Union, once to Moneygram, once to Wachovia and I tried 4 TIMES to make a bank transfer to you.

Right now I don't know what I should do. I need some time to think.

Karl Hungus

I thought he wouldn't call the newspaper snip trick... but he did!

Quote:
Federal Republic of Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Finance
Office of the Accountant General
Falomo Office Complex, Abuja Nigeria
Federal Secretariat Garki Abuja
Foreign Exchanges Allocation Secretariat
International Clearing House, Nigeria

ATTENTION: Karl Hungus

I am really sorry for this predicament faced by you yesterday, Nevertheless, you are required to know that i am really confused to have received this email from you stating that you were robbed. I will advise you to know that you are required to know that i am willingly to ensure that these Funds Transfer is concluded as soon as possible. Please for the immediate conclusion of this matter, i will advise you to send the fees of $1050 dollars through Money Gram through the assistance of your colleague or partner since you have been blacklisted from sending fees through Money Gram, while i will try my maximum best and raise up the remaining balance of the $800 for the immediate conclusion of this matter. Please the $1050 should be remitted with the below details:

Name of Receiver: Mr.Martins Ade

Address: Lagos- Nigeria

Test Question: Who is Your Saviour

Test Answer Jesus Only.

Please the sole reason why i am tasking you to send the fees through any of your colleague is to enable this Transaction be concluded, so that we can achieve the aims of our efforts. Please send $1050 today through Money Gram Transfer, while i assist you with the balance of $800. I am sorry once again for yesterday's predicament.

Please contact me immediately.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

again, the relative/colleague scheme... it's worthy to note that now he's ready to "pay" part of the $1850 that are needed...

Should I "rince and repeat" the WU transfer problem by introducing a new character who will, of course, encounter lots of problems with WU? thinking about it, I could serve him again the "Security forms" course, since this is a regular procedure for WU...

Suggestions greatly appreciated on this one, guys...

"I studied the transcrion for close to two years before i contacted you" - S&d!q K@bore

"Do you think the face/glass of you scanning machine is stean??" B@rrist&r C@nd0ati

-----------------------
4 bank accounts reported so far
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you are doing fantastic and look at his time you have wasted.clapping

You can take this anyway you want. The main thing is to have a lot of fun and like others have said, he needs to do the work. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Overnight I thought about my prefered professor, and finally decided to go for the "WU-rince and repeat" scenario, but with a twist, the twist being the Tempest Transport MTCNcur3 feature.

For those who don't know already about this lovely company, please refer to http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144491&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The dear Professor is really getting edgy, he has taken the bad habit of sending me his mails twice or even 3 times in a row. I wonder if it's because he has the memory span of a goldfish and forgets instantaneously when he sends me mails, or he just has an odd manner of marking his point of view...

Anyway.

First mail from him this morning:

Quote:

I will advise you to understand that once you have find a trustworthy person that will help you in sending the fees of the $1050 across Through Western Union Transfer. Please you are required to know that the fees should be wired through this name of my second secretary based on the fact that i know that the name of my previous secretary may have been blacklisted at the Western Union Office towards accepting Money. Please the fees should be sent to this provided details:

Name of Receiver: ONYEMA WILLIAMS OBINNA

Test Question: Who is your Saviour

Test Answer: Jesus Only.

Amount: $1050

Please i will advise you to send me the name of the sender of your friend for easy retrieval of the fees through Western Union, since you are no longer the sender. Nevertheless, you are required to go to a different Office of the Western Union Office to enable the sending of the fees to the name of my new secretary in person of ONYEMA WILLIAMS OBINNA.

Please you are required to advise me further on the payment instruction of these fees. I will suggest that you go to a local shop or any Petrol Stations in New York that works in collaboration with Western Union and send the $1050 so that i can assist you with the balance of the $800. Please update me accordingly.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

yeah, whatever. I send a quick reply in hope of getting a 2nd reportable account:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I will try again today.

You didn't answer me about the possibility to make a transfer to a 2nd bank account in parallel of the western union transfer, to ensure that the money arrives safely from any of the 2 ways.what do you think of it? My point of view is, it would be safer and more efficient.

Please advise.

Karl HUngus

then after 5 min the guy sends me again his previous mail, copy/paste style.

So I reply again:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

again, you send me twice the exact same mail WITHOUT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS. I find this a bit annoying since I get the impression that you don't pay attention to what I say.

You still didn't answer me about a second bank account; I proposed that because I think it may be helpful for you. But apparently you don't care if I try to make things easier.

I will keep you posted about what I do, but to make my point clear I may start to not paying attention to what you say, as you are doing with me.

Karl Hungus

then AGAIN, after 5 minutes I receive his mail for the 3rd time in a row.

time to get into slightly-annoyed mode to shake the already nervous guy a bit:

Quote:
3rd time you send this mail Professor... now I really start to be annoyed. Are you challenging my intelligence? (I just LOVE telling them this) Do you think that I need 3 times the same mail to understand things?

I do not like when people ignore my questions. IF you don't want another bank transfer to a different account than the one in Wachovia, JUST SAY SO. but please don't make me feel like a fool, if you want me to continue making efforts for you.

Karl HUngus

Finally the lad reads my mail and answers my question:

Quote:

I am not doubting your intelligence over this matter. Please let me inform you that i do not have a new bank account for the Bank to bank Transfer. Please you have to accept my apology so that we can conclude this matter immediately. Please update me as soon as this matter have been ratified by you over the payment of the $1050 through Western Union Transfer today through the help of a reliable friend of yours. Have a nice day. Waiting for your update.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Yay! again he apologizes. I'm sure it must hurt deep down, for him to apologize to a mugu...

now that he is caliente as they say in Mexico, I can deftly set the trap, with a rather long mail for him to read:

Quote:
Allright professor Bukkake,

I accept your apologies. But please, in the future do not let my questions unanswered this way, because I do not like it.

I found in a phonebook the name of a transport company named Tempest Transports, that ships things worldwide and that also provides Western UNion service. I called them to know how they worked (to know how strong their ties with Western Union was) and they told me that they do anonymous sendings, that means that they don't reveal and don't check the name of sender!!! they told me that they use a feature that is called MTCNcur3, which allows to make secure transfers worldwide. ALso, the service allows the receiver to get automatically the MTCN through their site: after the transaction is registered, I will be given a secret code, this code will allow the receiver to get the MTCN number on their site. They told me that this way, there is no risk that someone may encounter the traditional paper receipt and claim the payment (since the questions and answers and all the sensitive data appears on the receipt, if the receipt is lost and someone finds it he can steal the money)

what do you think? should I try with this company?

they have a website, you can consult it there to see how it looks (to me it looks rather professional)(MEH!)
http://tempesttransport.veryspeedy.net/index.html

please take a look at the site, and tell me if you think I can use their service (this will allow ME to make the sending - until now I havent been able to find someone trustworthy to represent me at the regular Wester union office)

Please advices

Karl Hungus

AFter that follow a "few" mails (I think 8 from him in total) in less than an hour where he first tells me to retrieve myself the MTCN on the TT website (that's not how it's supposed to be, man...) I tell him I'll be quite busy for the next 2 days and won't be able to check my mails often and I ask him for the receiver's adress so I can send him the secret code for the MTCN retrieving... and Twisted Evil !!!POW!!! Twisted Evil he sends me this:

Quote:

Thanks for your update over tight schedule today and tomorrow. Please i hope that you have to send me details information about this Western Union Transfer, bearing the fact that the sender name will be required for the payment of the $1050 to my secretary in person of Mr.Onyema Willaims Obinna. I hope your name will be used as the sender name. I will activate the Mctn Number through their site today. Just send me the Code number for the retrieval of the Mctn Number. (now I own you...)

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

after that he sent me 3 emails in a 20 minutes period to remind me I was to send him the code today... I would say he was at the DEFCON-3 alert level at this time.

Just to mess with him I sent him a BLANK MAIL just to see how he would react, and hopefully set him on DEFCON-2 level Laughing

after a short while I receive this (capslock on, heh? I think we are now at DEFCON-2 LEVEL, Mr President:lol:)

Quote:

PLEASE I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE CODE NUMBER FROM YOU NEITHER THE MCTN NUMBER. PLEASE ADVISE ME FURTHER SINCE THE SUCCESS OF THIS FUNDS PAYMENT TO YOU TOTALING $27.5MILLION DOLLARS ARE CURRENTLY IN YOUR HANDS.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

strange that he didn't get my last mail... let's play the innocent, short and thorough:

Quote:

Professor Bukkake,

I sent you the code about 25min ago. Didn't you receive it?

Karl Hungus

he then answers (SENT TWICE, AS USUAL) the following:

Quote:
Dear Karl Hungus

Please resend the code back to me. I did not receive any such code from you. I am waiting. You sent me an empty email with no statement. Please send me the needed code or have you activated the Mctn Number with the code. Please advise

Professoe Rilwanu Bukola

Last minute update: the above was his last mail; as I was updating the thread, he sent me the above mail a 3RD TIME Very Happy

My dear professor is currently walking on a very thin layer of ice regarding his patience...

I shall help him stomp a bit so the ice breaks and he goes totally berserk...

now, TO THE TEMPEST TRANSPORT SITE WITH THE SECRET CODE!!!!Laughing

"I studied the transcrion for close to two years before i contacted you" - S&d!q K@bore

"Do you think the face/glass of you scanning machine is stean??" B@rrist&r C@nd0ati

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can't resist to entertain you guys...

I just sent him this:

Quote:
Professor,

I'm sorry, it seems that there was some problem with the mail box, because the mail I sent wasn't empty. Anyway, I am sending again my message.

The code to obtain the MTCN Number is wu1756

the guy at tempest transport told me that you need to go to the 'GET MTCN' link on their site, then enter the secret code, click 'continue' and then follow the instructions.

He told me that they had problems with their site last week (something with their internet provider who didn't give them a good network line, resulting in bad functioning of their website) but that it should be resolved by now. He told me that there is online help available on the site, if you get any problem using it. (let the fun begin Very Happy )

Please confirm me when you got the MTCN. As I told you I'll be quite busy today and tomorrow (i'm making profit of a coffee break during a meeting to take a few seconds to write you) so I may not be able to consult my mails, but please keep me informed.

Yours sincerely,

Karl Hungus

I can't wait to see his next mail... Mr. Green

-----------------------
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too and I bet he will go totally berserk. Laughing

shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, the professor didn't insist much on the website... and is slow to go berserk...

30 minutes after I sent him my mail, he answered me this:

Quote:

Please i am in receipt of the Code for the retrieval of the Mctn Number. Since the past few hours (wtf?) from now i have been trying but without lucky. I am been given a seven digit numbers instead of 10 digits numbers. Please try and go to their office for an help Please. I am really worried. Please you have to tell them to assist you with this in their office, because their network is bad.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

You bet their network is bad... and your lying skills worse! but at least he didn't think this was some kind of joke... I wonder if he tried the online help as I suggested him, since he didn't mention how laggy it was... Smile

I ignored him for a while... as is his wont, he fired a few mails at a fast pace:
Quote:

I will advise you to understand that the code number sent to me cannot be used in retrieving the required Mctn Number. I will advise you to go to the Office of the Tempest Transport Office and tell them that their website is not yet okay for the retrieval of the Mctn Number that they should assist you in getting the Mctn Number which is a 10 digits Number. In an event this cannot be done by them you are required to get back your payment of the $1050. Get back to me immediately.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

and

Quote:

I want you to know that i was issued this 7 digits as the Mctn number which is: 1857206, instead of a 10 digits Numbers. Please you have to tell the Tempest Transport Company that you are having difficulty. Please call them and get the 10 digits Mctn Numbers. Please you can give me a telephone Call on my Telephone Number as soon you have done this matter on my behalf. My Telephone Number is +2348032XXXXXX.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

getting at work today in the morning, I discovered his renewed anxiousness with great joy. A quick mail to begin:

Quote:
Dear Professor,

I can't find sleep, so I decided to get up and check my mails.

the guy at tempest transport told me that their website problems was fixed... was he wrong? maybe it was temporary, you should try again maybe. did you try their online help? I will go to their office first hour in the morning, and ask what's wrong with their website.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Karl Hungus

another "online help" hinting... but to no avail. AFter half an hour (does the guy ever sleep? he seems to be sending mails at any hour of the day)

Quote:

Please i am happy to have heard from you. Nevertheless their website is temporary not good for the rerieval of the Mctn Number. Please you are required to task them to assist you with the rertieval of the Mctn Number so that you can send it to the Receiver for the pick up of the fees. In an event that they are not willingly to do this for you, you are then required to ask for a refund. Please advise me as soon as you arrive from the Tempest Transport office today.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Yeah, I will task them allright... but first I have to serve you a lenghty mail again, Prof! because from now, given the fact that you seem rather determined (desesperate?) to continue this transaction 'til the end (yeah, so much time invested... would be a pity Professor Very Happy) we (well, you in fact) will have to read lots of unnecessary long chit chat with lots of details and explainations:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

please be sure that I'm doing everything I can to help solve this issue. I am bothered as you are, since it's my money that is being blocked. I'm concerned because we need this money to get to your secretary, and since it's not working as we wish, this is not pleasing me.

I call the company's help desk to inquire about their website. I told them what you told me: that the site isn't working properly, that the MTCN you retrieve is only 7 digits long, and that all in all you cannot get the information you want. The girl seemed very embarassed about it (she has a lovely voice, you wouldn't believe it... I'm sure she's very pretty) because she said several customers have called these days to complain about the site, but that the website hoster says that everything is OK with the site, so the hoster says that it's Tempest Transport's fault if it's not working, etc.. (blah blah blah..)

as you see, everyone is blaming everyone else on this issue, it's hard for me to get things done. The girl told me she would contact again the website hoster to file another complaint, and try to have them fix this. She told me that she cannot retrieve the MTCN number herself, since the rule of the company forbids employees to access this kind of sensitive data. You see, if they had access to it (that's what she explained) well basically they could have access to all MTCN numbers with the questions/answers associated, and they could maliciously go and claim the money. She told me that they take their clients' data very secure since when money is involved, well people can have bad ideas and go and steal other peoples' money. (Blaaaah Blaaaah Blaaaaah)

Anyway, as I was talking with her she told me that she was sending a mail to the company's headquarters in Washington DC, to ask that the system administrator have a look at the system and kindly transmit her the MTCN number of our transaction, since for now it cannot be retrieved. As for the refunding, she told me that a formal request had to be made since the transaction is already registered in their system, and to avoid any kind of fraud some specific steps are to be taken. She will send a request this morning, but cannot tell me for now when the refund can be done, in case we cannot retrieve the MTCN by ourselves.

She DID tell me that with a formal complaint (she said that you can access the document in the "documentation" section of their site, it's called "Lost money transfer") submitted to the company, this could make things go significantly faster. If you want (I'm not requesting this, since I cannot do it myself due to a lack of time, I wouldn't want you to think that I'm wanting you to do all the paperwork) you can print the form, fill it and send a scan of the form to me so I can go directly to their office and give them the complaint. Since their website is not working properly, I'm not sure that if you use their "contact us" link it will work... so the best solution would be to give them the form directly.

Anyway, if you also don't have time to fill it, we'll just hope that we can get things moving fast.

please try to make new attempts with their site to retrieve the MTCN number, maybe the site is not faulty all the time, maybe at times it's working allright... with luck you might be able to retrieve the number! I surely hope so. (BLAAAAAH)

I will call her again later to put pressure on them so we can get either the MTCN number through their main office desk, or get the refund as fast as possible.

Please let me know if you try again and do get the MTCN number, so I can tell them that it's OK now and that we got what we wanted. For my part I will get back to you as soon as I have some news from them.

Got to go now, I'm leaving for my office to attend today's meetings... I assure you that they are boring, and I'd prefer to be things for our mutual business rather than to have to listen to men with white collars and ties who cannot understand themselves...

Please don't loose patience, with commitment and efforts we will be able to solve this together. Please be sure that I will never gonna let you down.

Yours truthfully and sincerely,

Karl

no news from him in the last 2 hours which is odd for the guy Very Happy

depending on his next reply (if he tried again or tried the online help, or just waits for me to solve things) I will give him the corresponding MTCN number so he can go and see it has been picked up already...

Ah I love Tempest Transport!

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I must say that the Tempest Transport trick is working pretty well...

he did try again after I told him to. Oddly, it wouldn't work...

Quote:

I write you this mail to inform you that i have just tried getting the Mctn Number through their site again, but was unable to obtain the required Mctn Number. I am still confronted with the seven digits numbers instead of the 10 digits Western Union Transfer Mctn Number code. Please you are required to put pressure on them to obtain the Mctn Number from their Washington Dc Head Quarter or you are compelled to ask for a refund. I am not losing hope on this matter since i am aware of the courageous words from you over our mutual business. Please you have to ask them for a refund.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

on thursday evening I decided I would suddenly get ill, so I set up an autoresponse on my mail account telling people I was in the hospital (afterwards I told them it was food intoxication)

the lad went on with his complaints about the Tempest site:

Quote:

I will want you to understand that i have tried several days and hours to try if the Mctn Number can be retrieved but i have been unable to receive the said Mctn Number from the site. Please you are required to ask for a refund of the sent $1050 from the Tempest Transport and get back to me for immediate update for the conclusion of this Transaction.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

yesterday, after letting the lad sit for 3 days, I explained my silence:

Quote:
Dear Professor Bukkake,

please excuse my silence, I have been at the hospital during all week end, due to a food intoxication. I was very weak and unable to communicate. A friend of mine kindly set up the auto response for my mails, so my contacts would know that I was unavailable.

I'm feeling better now, though I will need a few more days to get completely well.

Because of this health problem I was unable to further my contacts with Tempest Transport. I will go to their office to know if they could obtain the MTCN number from their headquarters, or if the refunding could be made.

I will get back to you later today to let you know where we stand on this issue.

sincerly,

Karl Hungus

that got me a nice answer from the lad:

Quote:

Please i am sorry for your update over your health condition. But Glory be to God Almighty that you are now doing fine. Permit me to inform you that i will be waiting for your update over your encounter with the Tempest Transport Service Today. Please we have to try our maximum effort to enable us conclude this Transaction successfully. Please update me later. In an event that the Mctn Number cannot be retrieved by them, you should ask for a refund.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Time to mess further with his mind... this morning I retrieved the MTCN number corresponding to the secure code on Windyp0p's thread (the one that says "money has been collected" on the TT site when you try to track it) to see what his reaction would be:

Quote:
Dear Professor,

I went to the Tempest Transport office, and they did retrieve the MTCN Number from their headquarters (although they made me pay for it because procedures weren't respected)

the MTCN is 1857206427, you can track it on their website. They told me that the tracking can only be done there

Please confirm me as soon as possible when the money is retrieved.

Karl HUngus

He didn't take long before replying:

Quote:

I will advise you to understand that i cannot receive the fees of the $1050 sent by you with the Mctn Number which is 1857206427. Please you are required to understand that no such Transfer is on the Western Union System. Please you are required to track the Money Status and see for yourself that the Tempest Transport Western Union are playing with Us (Laughing Us, Kemosabe??? Laughing). It is better that you seek for a refund after you might have tracked it yourself. Please contact me immediately.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

today i'll play on the uncomprehension string, then the outrage one because they TRICKED US OMG or smthg like this, and see where I can lead him (obviously i'll ask a refund, which will take some time, then I'll have to find yet another way to send him the cash...)

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

latest developments from professor Bukkake! nothing has really evolved, we're now in a stalemate I'd say. We are still arguing about who should do what.

after the previous mail, I decided to show doubts about who's right or not.

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I checked the MTCN number on the tempest transport website, and it says that the money was collected. Why are you then saying that you cannot receive the fees, when it says that you did?

please explain yourself, as I feel that Tempest transport is not playing with us, but rather YOU are playing with ME

Karl Hungus

he doesn't seem too impressed by my doubts:

Quote:

I will want you to understand that the alleged fees of the $1050 was not picked by my secretary rather the Tempest Transport Company are the one that stole the money. Please you are required to file a law suit against the Tempest Transport Office for the loss of the $1050 because i never receive the fees. I am really confused. Please explain further.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

(btw he sent this message 3 times, as usual...)

after that he didn't even wait for any answer from me to send me his next mail:

Quote:

I write this mail to inform you that i was not in receipt of any such payment of the $1050. Please be informed that the Tempest Transport Office are the one playing pranks with us. Please i will advise to know that no such fees was received by me. Please inform them to cross-check their records.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

he keeps pointing the finger at Tempest TRansport... I then try to get something from HIM, like filling the "money lost" PDF from TT website:

Quote:
Esteemed professor Bukkake,

I don't know what to think; on the Tempest Transport website, it says that the money was collected, and yet you say that your secretary didn't get it. But I will trust you, since I've been doing business with you for longer than with them.

I will go and ask them what this means, and that they check their records. I saw that there is a form available on their website that can be used for complaining. It is there: http://tempesttransport.veryspeedy.net/mlintform.pdf

would you be so kind and please fill it and send it back to me? my opinion is, they will be difficult to discuss with if I don't have any material to defend my case. This form would help me I think. I sincerely request your assistance for this, because the money I've lost so far is a big amount now with these $1050 to add.

I will let you know about my discussions with the Tempest office

Karl Hungus

this lad is a tough b**tard, he won't make the slightest move! he just eludes what I asked:

Quote:

I want you to understand that the Tempest Transport are lying to you over the status of the paid fees of $1050 by you. I will want you to know that the Tepest Transport has a secret agenda (yeah, it's a conspiracy!)over the stoppage or false retrieval of the $1050 which was not received by my secretary. Please i will want you to go straight to the Office of the Tempest Transport and demand for a concrete evidence over the loss $1050. I am really worried.

I will advise you to go to any local Western Union Stalls or Shop in New York and send the fees of the $1050 or you can make the payment of the $1050 through the Telephone to the Customer care service of Western Union so that you will be debited from your bank account.

Name of Receiver: Onyema Williams O

Address: Lagos- Nigeria

Test Question: In God We Trust

Test Answer: God Bless

Please you can call the Customer care of Western Union and make the payment of the $1050 or you can go to a Petrol or Gas Station that has a Western Union outfit to enable your immediate sending of this fees.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

after a full day without giving him news, I send him the next mail, trying again to make him do something instead of just "advising me to" or "wanting me to know that"

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

sorry for my lack of answer but I spent a night a day at the police station. as I was complaining in the tempest transport office, I got very angry and they called the police which took me away.

Professor, I want to file a lawsuit against Tempest Transport, but I need some materials which only you (rather, your secretary, since he.she was the one who went to retrieve the money but couldn't) can provide me. I called my lawyer, and he told me the best way to make a good case was to prove the court of justice that we tried to complaint with them, but even with that they would not help us.

this is why I need the "money lost" document from the Tempest Transport to be completed and sent back to me. This way, we will have proofs that we followed Tempest's procedures but to no avail.

I have made a lot of efforts until now to provide you with the payment, and now I would like you to show some compassion and help me with filling this document. I think I should'nt be the only one trying to arrange things here, your cooperation is mandatory, since we are business partners.

Please send me the document duly completed so we can move on.

Karl Hungus

I'm hoping in vain... the guy is of the laziest kind:

Quote:

I will want you to know that there is no way i can fill the Complaint Form when i do not receive any fees from the Western Union Office. Please be informed that i do not have a working Scanner and printer for the filling and sending of the Complaint Form. Please can you fill this form on my secretary behalf so that we can proceed. The Tempest Transport are criminals whom have been operating in the United State of America to defraud people. I am really confused.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

he almost is getting annoying by accepting nothing...

my last mail to him was less courteous (I think I'll head towards the insult mails soon, because I fear the guy is hopeless and will do nothing more than giving advices)

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I sense that you are reluctent to make the slightest effort in this matter to help me.

in case you didn't understand, the form has to be filled when people DO NOT receive the money they are supposed to. If people do receive the money, there's no need to fill the form, don't you think?

moreover, the form has to be filled by the receptioner of the money; I wouldn't know what to say for a lot of questions. Please ask your secretary to AT LEAST give you the corresponding answers, so I can fill the form with the answers he provides. I am not your secretary, so it is not up to me to fill the forms for you. He is supposed to be the one helping you with paperwork, right?

Karl Hungus

I'm waiting for his reply... I think that the escalation will be fast and deadly.

after thinking about it, maybe I'll give a last try, and tell the lad i'm going to ship him the cash since no other way is working. I'll of course use P@rcel D!rect to do this, this could be lotsa fun

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think i'm getting close to the end of this bait...

the greedy b@stard is the laziest guy... and very hard (if not impossible) to handle off-script!!

To sum up the story since my last update (there was much chit-chat with the lad) I could obtain from him answers to 10 of the questions in the TT form.

After that I told him I would use our last resort, which was sending him the fee in cash, hidden in a parcel.

Of course I used P@rcel d!rect, but as soon as I talked about sending a parcel, the lad told me I had to use FEDEX or he wouldn't go and retrieve the package.

Here's a sum-up of the discussions about P@rc&l D!rect

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I want to thank you very much for your cooperation, with the answers you provided me. I will print the questionnaire and fill it accordingly, so I can add it to the lawsuit folder.

Concerning Western Union, I must say that I totally lost faith in their service. Please keep in mind that even if I ask a friend to send the money on my behalf, the security forms will have to be filled as well since it's a global policy for Western Union in the USA. and since last time you refused to fill them for security reasons, I have to think that you will not fill them this time.

Professor, I think that our best option now is to send a parcel via express mail with the money in cash in it. To make it discreet, I can pretend that I'm sending merchandise to you (I have about 10 laptops here at the office that are unused, I could ship them to you) and hide the money in it. That way, it will look like any other package.

I know of a parcel company that has a very serious and effective service, I already sent packages with them in the past, and never encountered any problem. They ship worldwide and very fast. Again, I think it's our best option now.

Please confirm me that you are OK with this solution.

Sincerely,

Karl Hungus

immediately he wants it through FEDEX:

Quote:
I am sorry to have misinformed you over the sending of the package with the 10 laptops along with the fees of $1050. Please yo are required to send those package through fedex delivery service for easy reach and retrieval.Please do me a favour and send the package through fedex with the details provided

Name of Receiver: Mr. Chuma Peter Williams

Address: No 17 Makinde Street G.R.A IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA.

Please make sure that the package accompanies with the 10 laptops and the fees of $1050. Please update me as soon the package are sent today.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

AFter a few days of silence from my part:

Quote:

I will want you to send the 10 unused laptops to me through Dhl delivery express with the below details. Nevertheless you are required to make sure that the packages are sent to the below details so as to ensure that the money inserted in the packages can be retrieved by me. Please make sure that the Tracking Number of the package are sent to me so as to enable me track the package while on transit. Please make sure that the package should be sent through Dhl Delivery express and not any other deliver service to avoid delay Please.

The $1050 should be properly hidden in one of the laptop where no one will tamper, and indicate to me the excat laptop that has the money in it. Please make haste and send the package by today and send me the receipt along with the tracking number of the Dhl delivery.

Name of Receiver: Mr. Chum@ P€t€r Willi@ms

Address: No 17 xxxxxxxxxxxxx LAGOS NIGERIA.

Please make sure that the package accompanies with the 10 laptops and the fees of $1050. Please update me as soon the package are sent today.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

I try using arguments full of sense to justify my using PD services:

Quote:
Professor,

You didn't specify the postal code for the receiver's adress. Please give it to me.

About the parcel service that I will use: I had problems in the past with DHL delivery (they lost a few parcels I sent and it cost me a lot of money)

Since I am the one paying for everything until now, I think I have the right to choose the parcel service.

I admit that last time I chose something, this was Tempest Transport, and it proved catastrophic.

BUT this time, I know of a parcel service that is great. I have used it in the past, everytime with no problem. They even give me a discount on their tariffs!!

So I will choose this parcel service and not DHL, because I feel I have the right to do so.

Please give me the postal code so I have the complete adress, and I will proceed with sending the 10 laptops with the money hidden in it.

Sincerely,

Karl HUngus

foolish of me... how can this guy have some sense?

Quote:

I will advise you to understand that you are saddled with the responsibility to use Fedex delivery service or you are compelled to forget about sending the 10 laptops, based on the fact that i have a family friend that works with the Fedex Delivery Service here in Nigeria, this is enable me pick up the 10laptops at the nearest Fedex Company in my locality.
Dear Karl, the only thing that you can do for me at this moment is to abide to this instruction so that we can achieve success. I am not in suuportive of you sending the parcel along with the Laptops and fees through any other delivery service rather than Fedex Delivery service.

Name of Receiver: Mr. Chum@ P€t€r Willi@ms

Address: No 17 xxxxxxxxxx LAGOS NIGERIA.

Zip Code: 23401

Please make sure that the package accompanies with the 10 laptops and the fees of $1050. Please update me as soon the package are sent today through Fedex Delivery Service Please.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

saddled, heh? such weird words...

anyway, he's not biting the hook, so I again try to sound reasonable.

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

until now, since the beginning of our business, I have followed ALL your advices.

a business partnership is 2 ways, and until now I have been the one who has made all the work. You keep advising me, yet you seldom do what I ask for.

I'm sorry to have to come to this point, but since you have the habit of ignoring most of what I ask you, I took the decision to do as I want, and send the parcel using the service I want. After all, it is MY money and MY laptops I'm sending, I have the right to chose. Please bear in mind that the 10 laptops have a commercial value of about $9000, which is not a little sum. You will have to accept my decision.

The parcel was posted on saturday. The transport company is called Parcel Direct, you can find their website here (URL)

the parcel is destined to Mr xxxxx as you specified.

You can track the parcel ont their with the following tracking number: xxxxx (the code is case sensitive apparently)

I checked this morning, and the parcel is being processed at the airport, it should fly to Africa today. It is expected to arrive in Lagos next thursday.

I hope this time we will be able to settle this business for good.

Sincerely,

Karl Hungus

I create the proper entry on the PD website, with the parcel being processed at JFK airport.

after a few mails where he knows no other words than FEDEX and UR PARCEL GONNA BE STEALED, I try to fatten the bait on the hook with the insurance argument.

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I will want you to know that you must calm down your tone. I do not like at all the way you are talking to me.

is it your money that's at stake? no. have you been making efforts lately, besides being rude with me? no.

How can you be sure that the package will be stolen? it can be stolen if I send it via Fedex. As a matter of fact, FEDEX LOST MORE PACKAGES THAN PARCEL DIRECT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. So you say you want me to use a company that has failed me in the past? If you have a problem with your car, and you know that the mecanic man next door is incompetent and will not fix your car, and I tell you to go and see him to get your car fixed, WILL YOU GO???

I will want you to know that I called Parcel Direct, because I found it odd that after 2 days the package appeared to still be in JFK airport. They told me that sometimes the JFK airport crew is bad to do his job, i.e register the packages sent in the system. the package is already on its way to Africa, it left USA yesterday. they told me that as soon as they can they will be updating their website so you can check it by yourself

First as I say, I don't see why it should be stolen. Parcel Direct is a serious company. Moreover, it's not their interest to loose the parcel, since it's insured.Do you think I take no precautions when I sent $10000 worth of goods? DO YOU THINK I AM A FOOL??? If the parcel is lost, then they will pay me back the value of the goods 5 times, that means if something happens to it there will be $50000 to be paid by them.

The package will arrive in Lagos on thursday. You say you don't want to retrieve the parcel. Does it mean you're not interested in the $1050 fee anymore? Or are you ready to wait maybe 2 or 3 weeks more to get it?

please stop to act childish, and just wait for the parcel to get to Lagos.

Karl Hungus

no matter what I try, the guy will not change his mind. he keeps telling me "no PD, use FEDEX". We exchange around 10 mails (he explains me that he has a "family friend" at FEDEX, he tells me again I need to recall the parcel, that he is ready to wait 3 weeks...

I try to show him he's contradicting himself:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I want you to clearly explain me why you don't want to retrieve the parcel.

What I want from you is an EXPLAINATION about why you want Fedex. You told me that you have a friend at Fedex. AND you told me since the beginning of our business that I needed to send you the money URGENTLY. now, you are telling me that you are ready to wait 2 to 3 weeks????? your mails are not consistent, professor.

I begin to think that if you want a FEDEX sending, it is because this way you can tell your friend at FEDEX to make my parcel disappear, and afterwards tell me that it was lost and that I should resend it, so you and your friend can share the $1050 fee.

Give me an explaination

Karl Hungus

That's when I saw I'm beginning to loose him... he starts telling me if I don't comply with his "BOOO FEDEX FEDEX" orders, I can forget about the transaction....

Quote:

I will want you to know that i am conversant with the Delivery system in Nigeria than you. I will want you to know that since you are not willingly to Trust me, then recall back your parcel and forget about this business. Goodbye. Fedex Company is a reputable delivery service which i have been using and i will want you to know that since you are not willingly to send it through Fedex, please recall your parcel back and forget about this Transaction.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Well... the end is near, I guess.

My last option is my unfortunate death, and a "friend of mine" sending him a mail to tell him about my death, and informing him that his help is needed, because the parcel got damaged to africa and the insurance money is due, but the only person able to claim the money are either the sender or the receiver... which means he needs to say his pal to go to Cotonou and retrieve the $50000 insurance payment so my "friend" can get it back.

Apart from that, I see no way to make this bait go further. If anyone has a suggestion, feel free to express it!!

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my lad got off the hook...

the PD issue was getting complicated, and the lad was not willing to have anything to do with the PD parcel.

As I was about to go on vacations last week, I tried a last move: I suffered a car accident, and my "son" contacted him to tell him about it and ask him what was in the parcel, since PD had no clearance for any other person than me to get info on the parcel.

After getting back from my vacations yesterday, I checked my mails and my lad did not contact my "son" during the time I was away.

I just sent him a mail from my "son"'s account to try to get him react, but I fear this is the end of this bait.

If tomorrow I have no reply, I'll put down the mask and tell him about how I had a fun time playing with him... just to see his reaction

-----------------------
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If I were you I would not let him know. Make him wonder! Wink

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona's right; don't burn the Lad - let him try to figure out where he went wrong...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aww... but the temptation of wanting to see his reply is so strong...

-----------------------
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But the joy of knowing that he will forever question whether you were real or not, and wondering what he did to lose you, should be even greater!

If you burn him, he will learn from your tactics and probably drop the next bait sooner. If you don't, he will more likely keep going with the next one, still thinking he can get that money and wasting even more time...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get your point.

the lad didn't reply for the last 10 days now... I will go on and have fun with others. Maybe my esteemed professor will eventually get back to me...

can a mod change the thread label, and put the bait as "ended"?

-----------------------
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love mistiping mugus' names and turning them into nonsense or insulting ones...inasmuch they don't ever bother!!!!
This dr. Bukkake deserves mention!!!! Laughing

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic