SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one makes my blood boil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer was on 50star – a dating site for disabled people. I can’t bait him because it would make my stomach churn to watch him trying to scam an unsuspecting woman with disabilities. Many disabled women are extra-vulnerable because our appeal is to a more limited range of men. Lately all the attention I’ve gotten seems to be either scammers or devotees. Not that devotees are a bad lot, but there are some really weird ones out there.

I was unable to get his picture because the website is so non-accessible that I cannot see any graphics. Strange for a site that claims to cater to the disabled. I did offer to assist them in screening for scammers, but they never replied to me. I have also never visited the site again. This email came out of the blue.

Quote:
General InfoNickName: chr1s1ithsm1le
Sex: Male

Misc InfoCity: richardson
State: Texas
The Challenge(s) in My Life: Im not Disabled
Mobility: Independent
Looking For: Female
I'M Here For: Relationships, Marriage
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5Ft 9In
Religion: Christian
Education: Grad school student
Children: Proud Parent
Drink/Smoke: Neither

DescriptionTags: hello
Headline: Hello!!!!!!
Description: Hello im chr1s w1ll1ams im an artist and i love wht i do........i have a son who is 7 yrs and hes all i have, i like swimming,dancing,camping and alot more...........

His email to me:

Quote:
Hi Angel,
First before i go on i will like to make u understand that whatever makes you different is what makes you beautiful.Its a great pleasure writting to you and i hope to see ur reply after reading.
As a matter of fact it occurs to me that even with the hard times and rough experiences one has had in the past,life would still have to go on.
I am actaully sending this to make u know that i have been able to catch you where u been hiding and letting u know we can become more of good friends and even more than just a friend if thats what it is destined to be.There are more to share and discuss but if u dont mind u can reply to my personal email address which is [email protected] or meet me up for a chat on yahoo messenger if u are interested in getting aquainted and my yahoo id is chr1sw1ll1ans234 ,Life is fun and short so lets live it wisely.Take good care of urself and have a nice time out there as i await ur reply.
Chr1s................

If anyone wants to pretend to be disabled (I don’t know if he cares, but I’m an amputee), please bait the stuffing out of this one.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait

Last edited by Titania on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,

I'll send him an ASEM, and see if I can cause him some pain. I hope others will join me in baiting this lowest form of scum.

Scarlett

ETA: I already received an email back from him. His IP is Nigeria.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the heck, I threw in an email too. I've been in a disabling accident and am getting a huge settlement. Wink

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett and OBL - you ladies rock! Thumbs up clapping Very Happy:

ETA: I've found a whole thread on this one at www.romancescam.com - he's got profiles all over the place.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not give it a go,

Quote:

Email titled - Hi Sweaty (no, it's not a typo) Wink

Hi darling,

Being a woman with limited mobility it is very hard to get out of the house to meet people so I rely heavily on the internet for my social stimulation.

I have heard a little about you but I would like to know more, please tell me everything as i want to know it all.

Kindest regards
Marge

I guess the bonus of this bait is the excuse of not being able to get to the WU office will be able to be used very heavily Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry - hugs!

To all of you - keep us posted on your progress. I love to see lads squirm when piled on by baiters.

<Oh, dear. Embarassed Did that come out wrong?>

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You didn't say how old he was posing as so I didn't give my age. He was right on my little one liner intro. He sent me three pics and a long scripted story.

Quote:

Hello,
I am So Glad to hear from you, sorry for the late reply, I'm so glad to hear such a words from you, well I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! I am caring; compassionate; respectful; and I consider myself a gentle person..I treat women with respect and when I am with someone, I am totally dedicated to that person. Why should I be with you - well, only time will tell if this is our destiny..The last serious relationship that I was in, was about 2 years ago! I don't sleep around and right now, I am still single cos i kon, cause without love our lives will end sooner and unexpectedly. I am a single man, been married but now alone,with a kid who i love so much,Im selfemployed(an artist),I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.I am a lone child as well,Dad is late now though,lost him to an auto accident sometime back,presently I live in an apartment and ,I love watching Movies,Televison,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing Peoms,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is he Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a girlfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him Shocked on bed with my close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with her,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate woman,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.Im frm canada, i travell alot, and i dont believe in age,distance or race, what i believe is Love, well i am hoping to hear from you.
I Need Love... i will be greatfull if we could chat....if u can get a yahoo id so we could chat soon.......

Oh he will feel soon the love. Twisted Evil

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OBL

I received the same email and pics from him. I chatted with him yesterday in YIM.
He tells me he's 39 years old and his son Mike is 7.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm definitely up for this, email sent.

Oh, he's an artist, eh? Well.... Twisted Evil

Edit: Damn, this guy is fast. Shocked

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply
Quote:
Hello sweety,
well i have been waiting for u and hoping u will email me,im a patience man.....i dont jump into women like that i knew u would come back i missed tlk to u and hope we could chat soon pls try and get a yahoo mess so we could chat soon......Thank God u r okay.
chris

I told him I had been in hospital yada yada

So it looks like it's not scripted. Smile This will be fun.

1st Sept. update - ok if u say so well i will love to no ur age and wht u do for a living......and why would a lovely lady like u be single well im single but i have a son like i old u before and im in a court case with my ex now.....which will end tomorroww and i will have my son fully and move back to the states....i have been heart broken,which u no but im looking for a nice,wonderful,caring woman like u to be with.
All i ned is true love...and i wish u lucky

I'm not sure if he knows english at all Smile

9th Sept - I'm gonna puke
Hello sweety,
Good morning,how u doing today i really miss u so much and hope to meet u soon i have been having dreams about u and me together and i wish it comes true they say "Love is blind" everyday i give seen u in my dreams and u r all in my head.....thinking of u makes me going crazy i told my son about u and hes so happy and cant wait to see u ...
chris want u.. im IN LOVE WITH YOU......

Any of you ladies want to call him?
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here's some more dribble

Thank God i found u,
Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way..... I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and you alone.. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding mother and loving wife....... I LOVE YOU!!!!!
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I lived in Richardson for a while. I'll see if I can use that to some advantage.

I'm in.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an emai lfrom him whinging that he had not heard from me, of course I blamed him for it

Quote:
Well Chris, the reaon you have not heard from me is because you ignored my last email, how do you expect to get to know me if you dont contact me or return my email, you may recall in my last email I asked you to tell me all about yourself, I want to know everything about you.

Please start with your age, where you live and what you do for a living, i also want to know about your family and what you like doing in your spare time.

I do have many questions to ask so please tell me as much as you can

Regards
xxxxxxxx

Of course he did reply and I ignored him, but that doesn't mean i cant blame him anyway.

Like all good lads, I got an apology and a continuation of the script

Quote:
Hello,
I am So Glad to hear from you, sorry for the late reply, I'm so glad to hear such a words from you, well I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! I am caring; compassionate; respectful; and I consider myself a gentle person..I treat women with respect and when I am with someone, I am totally dedicated to that person. Why should I be with you - well, only time will tell if this is our destiny..The last serious relationship that I was in was about 2 years ago! I don't sleep around and right now, I am still single cos i kon, cause without love our lives will end sooner and unexpectedly. I am a single man, been married but now alone,with a kid,Im selfemployed(an artist),I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.I am a lone child as well,Dad is late now though,lost him to an auto accident sometime back,presently I live in an apartment and ,I love watching Movies,Televison,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing Peoms,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is he Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a girlfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK, (well that is a shock indeed, he didn't say he is gay, I guess I didn't say I was a man so I suppose I can overlook that Laughing )lol...so this led me to break up with her,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman (I am very strong, I can lift very heavy things) with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate woman,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.Im frm canada, i travell alot, [b]and i dont believe in age,distance or race, what i believe is Love[/b],(How many times have we heard this from a scammer) well i am hoping to hear from you.
I Need Love

Here is my latest reply just sent
Quote:
Hello Chris,

It is wonderfull to hear from you, of course i forgive you, we all live busy lives and sometimes we cant get to the computer for different reasons.

I see you are an artist, what kind of artist are you and could you show me some pictures of your work, I would love to see it.

I read with disgust at what your last partner did to you, that is truely very low, I do hope god punishes her along with anybody who would hurt others like that.

I was once hurt myself, it was a long time ago but I still cant bring myself to talk about it.

I am very much a one man girl myself so I am glad there is no others in your life, it would kill me to find anybody cheating on me again, it may even be enough to turn me to being a lesbian, I know from what you said that you wont hurt me and I do trust you.

Please tell me about your art

Kind regards

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a short YIM I had with the lad tonight:

Quote:
BUZZ!!!
Me: hello
Lad..................: Hello sweety
Me: how are you?
Lad..................: Well im doing great now that im finally tlking to u
Me: thanks
Lad..................: i tryed ur number but it was entering voicemail
Me: yes, I've been away a lot
Me: how is your son?
Lad..................: well he ok
Lad..................: And ur family
Me: my family is well, thanks
Me: Do you still plan on returning to the states in a few weeks?
Lad..................: yes i do
Me: that's great. Do you have a date yet?
Lad..................: Lol
Lad..................: No
Lad..................: I was thinking if i could come over to ur place
Me: ok
Lad..................: if u dont mine
Me: ?
Lad..................: well i wanted u to be my date
Lad..................: more than a date to me
Me: how so Chris?
Lad..................: well i like u and i have been hoping we could have something together
Me: I like you too. I hope that as we get to know each other, we'll see if it leads to more than friends.
Lad..................: well i want to be more than a friend to u
Me: I'm honored you feel that way.
Lad..................: My heart has been alone for so long and wish it could be fit back
Me: I feel I need to know you longer before I say more.
Me: I understand what you mean about your heart.
Lad..................: Looking at ur pics makes me feel u r Gods sent to me
Me: thank you
Me: I come with challenges, and hope that when we meet in person
Me: you can decide if you want to date me
Lad..................: well to me u r the prefect match for me
Me: I have scars and a missing leg...from the accident.
Me: It's not easy for me to trust yet
Lad..................: im not after ur looks all i want is someone to love
Me: thank you for saying that.
Lad..................: Love conguers all thing
Me: I guess where my husband left me cause of my looks it's difficult
Lad..................: u never prayed for the accident to happen........so dont say thing like that
Me: No, I didn't. I wish it never happened
Lad..................: Ur is blind if i may say that.........no man good man will leave he wife bcos of an accident
Lad..................: Thats why i say true love comes when u r in need
Me: thank you. I know I would not have left him if he had been the one injured.
Me: do you believe that about true love?
Lad..................: Yes i believe in true love
Me: I'm glad to know that.
Lad..................: it comes from the heart......
Lad..................: u r a pretty woman......and amazing person that wht i will always tell u
Me: Thank you Chris.
Me: You know I still have nightmares about the accident?
Me: The doctor gave me a prescription for sleep medication because of the nightmares.
Lad..................: Is bcos u r thinking of it
Lad..................: all u have to do is try and forget about it
Lad..................: Just stop thinking about wht has happen ok
Me: It's difficult to do, and being alone doesn't help.
Lad..................: Yes i understand........with God i will be the one to help u forget about it
Lad..................: bcos its not good for ur health
Me: Thank you for offering to help me.
Me: No, it's not good for my health.
Lad..................: So pls try and stop tjhinking about it ok
Lad..................: u an Angel .........
Me: I do try to not think about it, but sometimes I can't stop it.
Lad..................: and Angels r always happy and smilely
Me: That comment made me smile.
Me: I like that you think of me as an angel.
Lad..................: Yes u r and to be treated as one
Me: thank you
Lad..................: wellcome
Lad..................: most men dont no wht they r missing
Lad................: if i had a woman like,wht im i looking for
Me: awww
Me: I do know when I give me heart, it will be to a man that loves me.
Me: I could not take another heart break.
Lad..................: can u give me 30 mins i will be back pls
Lad..................: dont go anywere ok
Lad..................: pls
Lad..................:
Me: okay, I will wait 30 minutes for you to come back.
Lad..................: ok thanks
Me: yw
Lad.................. has signed out. (9/13/2008 10:54 PM)

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's with him and the periods?

And just stop thinking about it - great advice. Razz

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realised that this scammer (I deleted person) has a name sake that was a school bully to my son. With that in mind it only gets better. Laughing
We are in love and I'm starting to ask for favours now. I'm sure he has been around a while or is many.

Keep on him one all, this is one sleaze ball

Nice to see you cross dressing Murray Wink
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I must admit that I dont look so good in a dress Wink

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an ASEM and got the exact same response as Murry. Hopefully we'll get off script soon. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's asking for money already. His 7 year old son was supposedly hit by a car today, and he needs money for the hospital. Here's the YIM:

Quote:
Me: hello
Me: how are you doing?
Me: I hate that we keep missing each other online.
Me: Are you here now?

Lad..................: how u doing today
Me: I'm okay. How are you?
Lad..................: Well im not ok for now
Me: what's wrong?
Lad..................: my son was involve in an auto crash
Me: oh no! How did it happen?
Lad..................: when he was coming back from school
Me: okay, how did it happen?
Me: how is he doing?
Lad..................: Hes in the hospital now and the doctor said they have to carry out an operation
Lad..................: and im scared
Me: I'm so sorry to hear this.
Me: What kind of operation?
Lad..................: Hes right leg was affected and they need to operate it
Me: oh no, this is awful.
Me: are they performing the surgery now?
Lad..................: They ask me to pay 4000$ i have payed $1500 and i need to balance the hospital 2500$ pls im on my knees begging u to help me with anything pls
Lad..................: pls tlk to me
Me: I'm shocked that they are asking you pay in advance.
Lad..................: yes that is how they do here........sorry if i borded u with my problem
Me: no, you didn't bother me.
Me: What hospital did they take him to?
Lad..................: is a private hospital here
Lad..................: pls i really need ur help........dont be upset
Me: Do you have a bank account I could wire money to?
Lad..................: u can send it thru westerunion or moneygram
Lad..................: i will give u the doctors infro so u can send it
Me: What is western onion or money grab?
Me: I've never used that before.
Lad..................: it the easy way to send it
Lad..................: u can do it online
Me: how can I do it online?
Lad..................: u can go o the westerunion store around u
Lad..................: thats were u can send it
Me: are they in the phone book?
Lad..................: or www.westerunion.com
Lad..................: no
Lad..................: they r not in phone book
Lad..................: just look for westerunion store or send it online
Me: I'll need my aide to drive me to the bank to get money out.
Lad..................: ok
Me: did he get run over by a car?
Lad..................: yes
Lad..................: let me give u the doctor infro that u will send the money to
Me: okay, give it to me.
Lad..................: Name: kelly lawrence
Address:12 ilama hospital,oregun
city:lagos
code:23401
text question:who is the doctor
Answer: kelly
Lad..................: hello this is it
Lad..................: so how much r u going to send so i will no
Me: I will have to check with the bank to see how much I have in my account.
Me: Has the doctor performed the surgery yet?
Lad..................: No not yet
Me: poor baby
Me: is he in pain?
Lad..................: Thank u and God will bless u
Lad..................: hes sleeping now with oxygen
Lad..................: wht the time there now
Me: oh, he's so young to have that happen to him.
Me: it's 6:04 pm
Lad..................: r u going now or when
Me: I'm making a call to my aide to pick me up.
Me: how are you holding up?
Lad..................: well im try to
Me: ?
Lad..................: im in the hospital using the doctors laptop
Me: oh, ok
Lad..................: should i wait online for u ???
Me: I'm going now, will let you know what I can do
Me: yes, wait online please.
Lad..................: i will
Me: I'll be praying for Mike.
Lad..................: Thanks u again
Me: poor little boy
Lad..................:
Lad ................: i will be waiting

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the request same story.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to help, but he doesn't seem willing (yet) to fill out the forms.

My email to him:

Quote:
Dear Ch1rs,
I had my aide take me to the bank, and I withdrew $1,000 dollars. She then drove me to WU, and I had to fill out a lot of forms. They've changed the rules regarding sending money overseas recently. They won't send the money to you until you fill out and send back the attached Homeland Security Forms.
Please fill them out quickly, and return them. I know how urgent this is for little M1ke.
You and M1ke are in my prayers.
Warmest Regards,
P@ula Ch@lmers
I attached the 10 page HLS

His reply to me:
Quote:
Hello sweety
i got ur email but it will take me time and i cant see most of the furm very well pls do me a favour........go to moneygram and send it pls im sorry if im bording that much.....ok and let me no wht happen ok.....if u send it thru moneygram just send me the infro u used ok thanks alot and God bless u so much
Ch1rs....

My reply to that:

Quote:
Hello Ch1rs,
How is little M1ke doing? I'm so worried about him. Please update me on his medical status.
I phoned money gram, and they too request the same HLS forms that I sent you from Western Union. The money is already at WU and ready to be sent as soon as I get the forms back to you.
Please hurry and fill them out so I can get the money released and sent to you for little M1ke's hospital and doctor fees.
I'm praying for you and M1ke.
P@ula

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is being very cooperative with me he won't give me the name of the hospital.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're still in the early stages ....he's not in the hospital yet Laughing

After the initial script I mailed him back
Quote:

Hello again Chris

Wow! You sound like such a wonderful caring man. I am so very sorry to hear that you have lost your father and alone now. That's so sad. Sad
I too love basketball and would love to know who your favourite team is. I'm also so happy to hear that a wonderful man such as you describe yourself, would be willing to look past my disabilities as a good man is so hard to find.

I look forward to hearing from you
Cookie

Quote:
Hello sweety
well i love basketball but i dont have a favour team......so how u doing and pls tell me about urself asnd wht u do for living im looking for true love hope i will find it in u...and do u have a yahoo so we could chat well and pls send me ur pic ok

chris

I don't do chat...

Quote:
I love that you call me sweetie! It's so very charming and I wonder where you've been all my life! I too am looking for true love which seems so hard to find, being disabled. I find men just aren't interested since the accident.
To answer your question about what I do for a living, I am not employed at don't intend to work again. I recieved a huge settlement after the accident so thankfully money is not a problem for me. I'd much rather have my body be whole again, but the settlement money does make it easier.
How about you my sweety, what do you do for a living? I don't have yahoo as I'm not too good with the computers but I will try to find it for you. I will figure out the picture thing and send one as soon as I can. Do you have one for me? Please do tell me all about yourself as I'd love to know more. How old are you? Where do you live? etc. etc.

Love
Cookie

Quote:
Hello sweety,
thanks for ur responds well im an artist i draw and paint too well i like u and hope we come up with something good im a genlte man and i respect women alot......hope u r doing well pls takecare of urself and dont get hurt ok
chris

He sent me one of his "paintings" (also got the same pic as OBL)

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy's a total idiot. I've ended up baiting him from two different chat accounts because he said he couldn't see my first name online. I thought perhaps I'd forgotten to officially add him so I added him to my chat list, unknowingly adding him to the wrong account. He didn't miss a beat. He just began schmoozing the new account name along with the first account I baited him from - at the same time.

We should all find a time when we can be online to him at the same time and drive him insane trying to romance so many of us at one time. Then we could all do a conference chat between the baiters and compare notes and provoke him to further insanity. Twisted Evil

pony

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not done a yahoo bait as yet but it could be fun. What time is he on line. I'm +10 but can bait most of the day and evening.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic