SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OMG! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, my name's Paul. I am so happy I found this board. I didn't know anything like this existed. I'm now learning that there are even more websites and other boards out there too, all with the same idea of messing with these scammers and bringing awareness to the subject. How cool is that? I've been doing what you call "scam baiting" for years, and just learned today about this whole sub culture of it.

Wow, this is great! I just read this EPIC article on here at http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm . It doesn't get much better than that. I love the Frasier and Reservoir Dogs references.

Anyway, somebody pointed me in the direction of this site after I created this the other day:

http://www.moneygramscam.com - (Includes NSFW popup) It redirects to a personal site of mine, but I like the domain name.

The link has documented communication of me and a gentleman looking for computer work. Of course there was fake checks involved, and real money that is expected from me.

It's still in the works.... but I doubt he'll be going any farther. Any criticism or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Paul.

First order of priority is to change your name in here, I've just done a quick google, I'm fairly sure you are 3 of the Paul **** in the first 25 results.

Contact a Mod (with the Green tags) to have your nic changed to something more anonymous.

Other than that, have a good read around, the *stickies* in each forum are required reading, there will be a test.

Eater University is a good resource to get you started as well.

Have fun, bait safe

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Land of Make Believe

Making sure you are anonymous is first in your order of priorities, as death threats mentioning your personal address or details are worrying, ones addressed to some far away place that your fictional character lives, are hilarious - which is why we show them in our siggy lines (along with the most comical ones).

What we have here are lots of tools and tips and many good ideas, and even some dumb ones that work quite effectively too.

We are merely inventive liars with a strange sense of humour Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Original Poster, and welcome to Eater... Very Happy

The golden rule of Eater is to remain anonymous, and I have sent you a PM to explain this and to offer to change your username.

BTW, we have an excellent mentor programme which you will be welcome to sign up for:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306&start=350

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
spot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice bait Original Poster ...just out of interest, what would you have done if the scammer had agreed to send you the money you were asking for the bail out ?

Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:

First order of priority is to change your name in here, I've just done a quick google, I'm fairly sure you are 3 of the Paul **** in the first 25 results.
Have fun, bait safe

I sure appreciate your concern, but I lost my anonymity on the web years ago. I'm not too worried about that anymore. Anyway, I just wanted to post once and say hi. I won't be posting much, just lurking. Thanks a bunch for the links and the *stickies* to check out. Much appreciated. Take care - Very Happy
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:

The golden rule of Eater is to remain anonymous, and I have sent you a PM to explain this and to offer to change your username.

Hi, just PM'd you back. Thanks for your help Smile

I'll check out that mentor programme...
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
death threats ...addressed to ...your fictional character..are hilarious - which is why we show them in our siggy lines

haha I've been reading some of the signatures here. Just classic. I could stay reading on this site for days. I love this kind of ish

MOD SNIP: Tidying the quotes - Simba

Last edited by Mr.Cole on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spot wrote:
nice bait Original Poster ...just out of interest, what would you have done if the scammer had agreed to send you the money you were asking for the bail out ?

Thanks! Very Happy I guess if he would have sent me the money, you have to first look at reality to keep him baited. So, now I'm out of jail, thanks to his money. So, since I'm out of jail and promising him his money, I guess I would have to create a new type of dilemma. Usually in my emails to these guys, it leads to me having a huge drug problem or a crazy incident that involves the cops, possibly hookers and other vices my character possesses. It usually gets pretty ridiculous. I did tell him I was in Vegas... so maybe I could have gotten married to some random girl at the Black Jack tables with his money and then wanted him to be the best man?
spot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ fellow Members will now point out our policies about Cashbaitng.

Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote from post directly above yours -- JMR

Yeah, so what's the appropriate thing to do if you get money from these people?

Also, my posting is now finished at www.moneygramscam.com . I just got a two word email stating, "f*ck you" from the scammer. I'm going to end it.... and that's why I wrote "The End" at the bottom Very Happy

BTW - Is there anything better than this one http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm , or something close that someone can recommend? You don't understand how much I love this stuff. By finding this site tonight I feel like I've been reunited with a left arm that I've been missing all these years.

Attempting to extort money from a hard working person, by lying or cheating, is pitiful and there is no excuse for those actions. Thieves such as this should be locked up and put into permanent storage to rot.

Though, I think it's a much different story if you are able to scam the would be scammer. That type of scammer needs to be congratulated.

Last edited by Mr.Cole on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To quote directly from the 419Eater Rules:

Quote:
Baiting for cash:- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Due to the possible legal implications involved, but more importantly because the possible dangers posed to baiters, please note that the Administrators and Moderators of 419eater.com no longer permit any discussion relating to cash baits or methods of extracting money from scammers on this board. If you feel the need to discuss such matters then please do so either by this board's Private Messaging system or by email – but be advised, we do not sanction or encourage such discussions and will play no part in furtherance of cash-baiting.

Any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New posting for this, because it requires a new answer.

So, I ended my posting on www.moneygramscam.com because the scammer is not going along with it anymore.

I know this info is probably on this site here, but I want the info now hehe

After everything is exhausted..... Do I let the scammer in on the charade?

I chose to, and here is my email:

Well, it's come to an end. It's been fun. We've had laughs, and we've had tears. Maybe one day you'll wise up to the evil that you are doing and get a real job instead of having to scam people for a living. You're scamming real money, from real people, you are ruining lives. I hope you're not religious unless you are trying to go to hell, because that's where you will be... and you can count on that.

Enjoy my website I made for you!!!

http://www.moneygramscam.com

F*ck yourself and die in a fire.

-Paul

=========
Note: I'm religious, but that has nothing to do with anything I just posted. I'm only using that because most of these scammers come from places that are more Christian than the White House (imagine that!). Which, makes me wonder how all these god fearing Christians can participate in this type of con in the first place.

Attempting to extort money from a hard working person, by lying or cheating, is pitiful and there is no excuse for those actions. Thieves such as this should be locked up and put into permanent storage to rot.

Though, I think it's a much different story if you are able to scam the would be scammer. That type of scammer needs to be congratulated.

Last edited by Mr.Cole on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
Snip... Any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

Cool. I didn't really think he would send me the money, I was just goofing around. Though, it would be pretty epic to get some cash from these guys. I'd feel pretty guilty to do anything but donate it if this ever happened. Anyway, if I continue to post here in the future, I now know to keep this subject off the board. Thanks!

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't even "burn" a lad or let him know you are tricking him. Even though by the looks of it he already knows you are a joker, burning a lad means educating him as to how to spot future baiters. Its best to let them stew in their madness and rebait them. Wink

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! Very Happy Here's another scambait that really got me laughing, if you want to read another good one.
http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/crusade/crusade-to-a-fetish-village.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, Mr. Cole and welcome.

To answer your question, and as Ex already mentioned, we don't recommend telling the lad he was baited at the end. First of all, there's not necessarily an end until you say so. I have been baiting the same scammer since May 2007 and he's told me I'm not serious and to stop writing to him several times. I don't stop and he just can't help himself. I will never tell him that I'm not a legitimate victim (or several legitimate victims in this case).

When you tell them that you were messing with them, it educates them about baiters. We'd prefer they not learn this. Also, we have many tools here that we share. If you use those tools on a scammer and then burn him (tell him you were baiting), the tools are also implicated, which is not fair to their creators.

It's much much better to just leave the lad hanging, wondering what went wrong.

Keep reading here. You're right, there is tons of great stuff to read. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Welcome to eater! Very Happy Here's another scambait that really got me laughing, if you want to read another good one.
http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/crusade/crusade-to-a-fetish-village.html

OMG, this is the funniest thing I've ever read. Thanks for the link. He got the scammers to bathe in honey, have milk poured over their heads, make up over a hundred photos, create and ship banners across the world plus even more great tasks for the young lad.... lol Good, it serves him right.

Though, I don't know if I'm dedicated enough to this to make up a fake church website to bait scammers. Wow, that's hardcore.

Last edited by Mr.Cole on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Cole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
To answer your question, and as Ex already mentioned, we don't recommend telling the lad he was baited at the end.

Thanks to you and Ex. for this information. Yeah, I've been reading a lot here and can see why there is no benefit in doing this. I guess the only reason I did this is because you have that temptation to let him in on the joke, just so he knows how much time and resources that were wasted. But, even then... to just let him stew in his own confusion and anger is even better.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ and remember; it's always the lad's fault. The lad is always to blame.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr. Cole - Glad you liked our illustrious and mega-poster Mod's safari.
He is a very skilled baiter, and he always seems to find just the right lad. Very Happy
If you got a couple of days, come on over and read Rumbero's latest safari. Rumbero's "on vacation" or something, so I'm keeping the lad busy for him till he gets back. This bait has involved many baiters here, and is completely insane, and still going.... Cool
If you want to read the whole thing, and I recommend it for hilarity's sake, start back on the link in S1mb@'s thread.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133248&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Another ongoing bait that is even nuttier than the above one is juju4u and Master and others' safari here. Their lad is very stupid and impulsive, and it's gets him in real deep trouble. Laughing
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107

And of course, The Wickedest Evil Safari... Laughing
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890

Enjoy your time here! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic