SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Red hot poker up the a*** anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
gouge his remaining EYES out

did he have more than 2 to start off with then?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the help of suggestions from Yastreb and firehouse5, and plenty of egging-on from my gman attorney character, I convinced my lad that he will only get his ransom dollaz if he comes up with something truly apocalyptic.

He may be a complete dickbrain, but you have to admit he gave it a pretty good shot. Note: you might want to sit down before you read this...

Quote:

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it isn't too late too make a suggestion,perhaps a glass rod inserted ito the privates and then broken.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe... I love the 'pepperish water' remarks.

Quote:

There's not much more to add, your lad seems to have read every fetish BDSM How to Please Your Loved One Manual

No, there are more of 'em. Embarassed

You could have 'em do a Pear of Anguish thing with a shoe-horn. You could involve large barnyard animals, car wash nozzles... worlds of possibilites out there.

And the 'kidnappers' should take pictures of him doing degrading things, not just those things being done to him. Otherwise the ransomer will believe that the ransomee can hold out until help comes. With those pictures I mentioned, the ransomer believes that the ransomee has lost hope and self-respect. Easy on the mutilation, too... the ransomer might not accept damaged goods.
Twisted Evil
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"He forced me to dress up as a viking warrior with a blood eagle, my wrists was covered in dog shit, chop sticks glued into my ears"

What, no trophy pic of this? Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^yes, that was the best part. chopsticks on the ears would be very painful! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He went through all that torture, and yet he was able to type an email to you describing it all? He must be a tough lad.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad's mind has been seriously screwed up. I didn't suggest any of these:

Quote:

But just in case my lad is running out of steam, I've suggested something called the "Ham4s H00ter", which will be quite spectacular if he goes with it. Watch this space!

I have also set the scene for getting some trophies at a later stage. But for now this is all so much sick fun that I don't want it to degenerate into a debate about why the all-powerful head of Ham4s in Pakistan can't lay his hands on a digital camera.

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You will know I am not a twat by the time I am done with him.
Hmmmm. Now there is an interesting idea. Rebait him and make him a TWAT. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
He should feel honoured - after all, a King of England met his death via a red-hot poker up the back passage!

To gain first-hand experience of how that feels, I recommend the 'Notun Moyna' curry house in Croydon.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to take two aspirins and write back to you in the morning! Razz

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mercy me, as Seymour Skinner would say:

Quote:

A rather half-hearted attempt at the full Ham4s H00ter though - he left out a few vital elements that I had suggested. I will try again.

N

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ninastian : hilarious bait ..can't believe I missed it until now. Laughing

Are you keeping some kind of inventory of lost body parts? He's over his anal phase it seems, maybe you should ask him about that more explicitly.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will most certainly have to send you those pictures, so you can finally send him the money. Very Happy

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't they hang, draw, and quarter him? Smile

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I created a rather nasty form of execution for a short story recently - the Death of Nine: Scourging, Flaying, Salting, Gelding, Blinding, Hanging, Drawing, Quartering and Beheading.

They could apply most of it still.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pettibone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to keep an eye out for his payment.......
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get great ideas from the lads sometimes more often than other baiters. Cannot wait to see how this one plays out.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still fixated on the verb "caressing" used early on. Embarassed

gives one pause.

also it's good to know 3rd world countries are centuries ahead in ocular reconstruction surgery.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I created a rather nasty form of execution for a short story recently - the Death of Nine: Scourging, Flaying, Salting, Gelding, Blinding, Hanging, Drawing, Quartering and Beheading.

nice to see you didn't brake his fingers and remove his finger nails,
very considerate allowing to still type his letters of demand Wink Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now THIS is what I call a Ham4s H00ter! Razz

Quote:

[Edited to remove some of the whingeing]

Last edited by Ninastian on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a relief that at least he is willing to forgive you in the end! Very Happy (as long a you pay, that is...)

what a complete moron, hope you can keep him going for a bit longer and make him run out of bodyparts to cut/burn or poison...

Thumbs up
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent read. Absolutely hilarious. You have to push for pictures though. I am not sure who is sicker, you or the mugu.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Scam-Beezi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb..... absolutely superb.

Entertainment fo the highest quality. I cannot wait to see the pics in the hall of shame when (if) they arrive from your poor lad.

WHy not make him a TWAT? It's an excellent suggestion, but I'd add a tiny bit, get him staked out on the side of the pyramid, covered in "pepperish water" with his H00ter signpost inserted and "caressing" his anus?

OMG... I'm just as sick as you are!!!! Shocked

It is better to be silent and then thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a dickface. Tell him you're relieved to hear he still has all of his body parts, be it in odd places .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic