SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shorty - goes pervy - my bad influence ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GP, I think the gang has no doubts. Very Happy

By the way, Sverdlovsk is known as Yekaterinburg nowadays. Nicholas II and his family were executed in the city. Boris Yeltsin was a party boss there.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Niagara O'Roar Again! - That's one of the great things about this forum.
Amidst all the insanity, we learn valuable history lessons, trivia, and culture. Smile Thumbs up

{which we can use to our advantage against the lads.. Wink }

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a mail from Shorty.

He is totally freaking insane. I have another of his pictures off the web - of a yellow Volkswagen Beetle - as he's been hiding in the bushes and believes this to be a suspect vehicle, and he's reported it to the police. Rolling Eyes

It seems my guess about the house description fits somehow. I'll post it up shortly.

Quote:
Dear Luddy,

How are you today and hope you really doing good overthere and i prayed you will be fine soonest!
I was at the address with the assistance of the map you gave to me last yesterday, i was able to locate the house!
The compound consist of 2 different buildings, a big flat at the front and another mini-flat at the backyard. It has a very rough gates and No14 was boldly written on the gate!

Now, some cars were parked at the front of the building and i guess of the cars belongs to these crooks. So down here, i have attached the type of the car i saw and it must be the type of the car that was used in carrying you down to the place!
I also saw some men standing at the side corridor of the last flat on the first building ( Stairs) at the front house.
I have gotten the police informed about these and make usre you get back to me asap,

bruce

.....and Shorty now has this annoying habit of saying house and sending Ludmi||a a picture of a house to show what he means, and now the same with the car. There must be a name for this weirdness.

I don't know if it's a test or not, so I'll say no. Very Happy

I'm really going off short people.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another 20 minute call. I'll get it posted up shortly.

I'm sure at one stage he was starting to cry.

The raid is on for Wednesday.

Apparently the Commander wasn't there to authorise it today, but listen yourself. It's not always easy to understand him, so when that happens, I wing it and it's worked so far.

I promised to send him some special pictures of me and asked if he would send his, and he agreed. I just have to set up a new mailbox. Everything I want, he provides. I'll ask him to run into the compound with a fish on his head maybe. Laughing

http://Gomer.fileave.com/LudmillaVShorty10.mp3

He does end up crying at times - listen and cry with him too. Laughing

I have set up a top security box and will send him a nice smutty photo and hope to get his picture by return.

The best thing is that I have to clear my throat near the start, and it's clearly audible, and he doesn;t wonder why some guy;s clearing his throat right next to me. Speaking like this is doing my throat a lot of harm.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
he's been hiding in the bushes

I can't stop laughing. Laughing

If he can't send his own picture, ask him to take sample pictures of very short men. But I'm sure we will see his face.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At one stage I recall he mentions binoculars, but he can't make himself appear any more ridiculous that he is already - except if he wore a clump of grass on his head I suppose. Laughing

He had me foxed when he mentioned 'beauty' but that's how he pronounces 'Beetle'.

Am I going to be stuck having to bait as Ludmi||a for ever ? Shocked

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, but I'm not entirely comfortable with being a transvestite baiter. Laughing

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GP:

I love your female voice. Very sexy! The police raid should be epic.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm not entirely comfortable with being a transvestite baiter.

You will get used to it and you can always have side characters. I'm begging you. You must not stop. See how excited The Man is Very Happy

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but I'm not entirely comfortable with being a transvestite baiter.

After listening to the calls, you could have fooled me! Laughing Laughing

Please don't stop, in the interest of your fellow baiters enjoyment.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved how Shorty kept telling you to be calm. He was the one losing it. Laughing

I look forward to seeing his picture here.

Great work GP!

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was crying wasn't he ?

He asked if they were feeding me or not and I didn't catch what he was saying and answered "No", and that appeared to set him off. Shocked

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! When you told Shorty that he was "the only one for you," and he cried out, "Why do you say that, Luddy?" and started to cry a bit, I lost it! Laughing LMAO He might be falling for you after all, Gomer. Maybe it's not all about the money. Laughing
Waiting for that pic, too.
This bait is damaging your voice and our stomachs. I can't stop laughing. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem with trying to provide anything for Dan's show is that 90% of the whole 20 minute call is Shorty boringly going into minute detail over things and then there are just little gems sprinkled about.

I'll see if I can produce an edited version of his latest call.

I've set up a secure mail account (one Mr G0mer doesn't know about Very Happy ) and sent Shorty some nice snaps, and asked for his. Here's hoping.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Om my word - Ludmi||a was so excited to find a photo of her lover was in - and when she saw it she was overwhelmed and lost consciousness and woke up in a delerious fit.

Proof - there is Life on Mars !!!!

- and I hate to show that I have been looking at this closely, but have you seen the length of his - fingernails !!!!! ???

He says he's 24 and he certainly sounds mature on the phone. Maybe this is of him as a child, and maybe since he probably stopped growing at that age (apart from his fingernails) he wanted me to see him at his best.

Shorty is never boring.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Great trophy pic, Gomer! Laughing
I think I detect some nail polish on those long fingernails. I wonder how he looks in his pink dress? Perhaps when Mr. Gomer finally get's his hands on this photo, he could get all mushy and lovey-dovey with the lad. Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely the sensitive and artistic Lad is our Shorty...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I truly hope he is a left handed classical guitar player.

Any other reasons why the fingernails on one hand are so long, I just don't want to know.

...or maybe it's a genetic adaption that enables a 419 scammer to type quicker - certainly not more accurately.

... and what are those emetal reinforced holes on his shoulder. Maybe he's a part-time shop sign and is hung on a hook outside during the day.

.... and if he came into your police station with a story about a kidnapped Russian model, what would you do ? I'd kick his butt into a lower earth orbit.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

... and what are those emetal reinforced holes on his shoulder. Maybe he's a part-time shop sign and is hung on a hook outside during the day.

I think that Shorty's other job is pulling a cart.
http://goatconnection.com/articles/publish/article_159.shtml
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He appears to be quite short. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really can't wait to get a place of my own and set up my computer again. It's so difficult to listen to these phone calls at work and have to explain why there is coffee dribbling out of my nose LOL_sign This is too good. Gomer, thank you so much for the much-needed laughter.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to be out on Wednesday, and I thought that might be a good idea.

However, for the purposes of obtaining confirmation of what happens, maybe I should get him on the phone.

That would be a horriby bastard sort of thing to do, but it seems pointless to have this happen and then leave it as a matter of conjecture as whether or not it took place.

I could even end up speaking to the leader of the SWAT team. Shocked

I'll have to think of an imaginative reason for not going out - masquerading as a female to guide in a SWAT team in a kidnap rescue could confuse my mother.

I'll award myself two brandies for that call.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GP, you don't go anywhere on Wednesday Laughing

By the way, Sh0rty's picture made me wonder if he actually thinks you are a transvestite or something else that would please his sophisticated taste Shocked

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't speak to him again before Wednesday as I can't take any more of his interminable questions about the layout of this house I've never seen. Which is why I always have to talk to him in my underwear in a small cupboard (not in real life) which is hardly credible to anyone with normal brain function.

I've got to reply back about his photograph, which is really quite spooky and I'll ask why he looks so young (and handsome puke).

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thought I would add a little something Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should tell your mother the truth, Gomer.

"Sorry, Mum, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it on Wednesday."
"Oh?"
"Yes, I've got a very, very, short man I've got to talk to while in my underwear in the cupboard."
"You don't have to make up these crazy stories, Sonny. I understand.
You don't have to lie to your Mum. We'll just go out another night, ok?"
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic