SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

All I asked him was where his PhD was from!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked "Michael Dickson PhD" from the central Bank of Nigeria where is PhD was from, and he was upset:

"I have a doctorate degree is accountancy from a University in Nigeria. I will advise you not to ask such questions as they are informal and not in line with the transaction at hand."

So I sent him this reply:

"Subject: In American business everyone asks questions!

Mr. Dickinson, I am appalled that you would use such words with me: "I will advise you not to ask such questions as they are informal and not in line with the transaction at hand." That is very RUDE. If you were in America you would be slapped silly for talking that way to a man of GOD. I want to know what University you went to and if they taught you how to be a smart mouth there, or if you learned it on your own. I will send you my passport after you tell me what university you went to.
Rev. H"

I guess if he really wants my passport he will have to answer my question about his university! Then I might want to know about whether he went to any parties, or did any drinking.....

No answers, NO PASSPORT! (And even with the answers, still no passport).

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received an email also chiding me for asking questions. I know I'm new to this, but it sure would seem that it would behoove the lad to at least be cordial as he's trying to bilk me out of some cash.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you begin asking too many questions, you take control of the bait. The lad wants to retain control, so he objects to the questions.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And then it's extremely important that you take exception to him taking exception.

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it always appropriate to slap the lad if this happens? I have been asking a lot of questions, and my lad has gotten a little rude. Is it better to appear the victm, or to slap him to let him know that you mean business?

Presently, I have been using a stick-and-carrot type method. First he gets slapped, then he gets rewarded (a small reward, of course, just enough to jerk the line)...
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slapping varies from bait to bait, and the knowledge of when and how hard is something gained by experience. It also depends on what kind of person you're pretending to be.

Another thing; some Lads will maintain a distance and resist any attempt at familiarity - others will try to build up a rapport. In my experience the latter group can be the most rewarding.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could ask this lad to supply you with a list of "Approved" questions. if he gives you any you then ask him the same questions one at a time.

Of course you could turn this secretive attitude against him when he next asks you something. It would be height of bad manners to ask where you live or what your private phone number is. That's just too rude.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"I have a doctorate degree is accountancy from a University in Nigeria.

He could have at least named any university there. Or perhaps he cannot think of any?

I asked my Nigerian lad the same question. He told me he is English and holds a doctorate from the "prestigious Liverpool University".

His thick Nigerian accent and his writing skills say otherwise. Wink

(see signature line below for one of his gems)

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic