SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Educating a lad [TIT OFFER IS NOW @ YOUR DooR STEP!]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Message for a Mr. l35t3r

I am using the name Fr4nk L35t3r (may not be best of idea, but...yes I am new here!)

after 2 mails at the beginnning I was quiet for 3 weeks, writing him 2 days ago, just to confuse him a bit ...
Quote:
dear Sir,
I know that you might be asking why I did not send you mail for some days, all
is well here, just that I was busy because of a seminar for some times, and I am
back now.
On the other hand I did not hear from you since I have send you the money for
McGrey Donald. Please would you be so kind and give me answer how is situation
of McGrey Donald and you have well received the money I send.

Best regards and compliment of the day
Frank Lester O.m.G.

I keep the story, that I have already send money, (he did not ask me for money until now).
I guess, he is a bit overwhelmed, now.

frenk.l
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. For some reason he's too busy to tell me his story right now, but maybe the Barrister will.

I have a particular trophy in mind. Has anyone had any luck getting this guy to produce official-looking certificates?

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen Derbender wrote:
I'm in. For some reason he's too busy to tell me his story right now, but maybe the Barrister will.

I have a particular trophy in mind. Has anyone had any luck getting this guy to produce official-looking certificates?

Jen, the story you will get is the worst you probably read. Because it is not a story, it is something typed up without any sequence, LOL.

I have got a certificate of the barrister:

Also it might sound weird to you that even though little McGrey and his barrister are in Bermuda the money must be send to Nigeria.... Asking the barrister or mcgrey about that really confuses the lad Sad so it would not be nice to ask that.... Wink

flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sorry, Mami, that certificate is good, but not good enough for . Any certificate he gets requires a RSOT, of course, and must certify that the Barrister is 100% Ninja Free...

Edit: And, of course, once he has had the Bermuda/Nigeria thing explained to his satisfaction, there will be the little episode with the Barrister's assistant Gomer...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forms were sent to Scarlett, and Mami. Please let me know if you are taking the same measure with this guy, and I can send you the forms so that way he is getting the same form over and over again and deosn't twig out. Though, at this point I doubt he will, but just to be on the safe side. Wink

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
chairman,
pls can you help me fill this form ,two Magas bring it for to fill just fill it for me i'll use it to fill the other one,but gomar is pressing hard on me,
Michael

I love the form, I told him to fill the thing in himself though.
Also, he still can't spell the name of the man who's stole approx $5000 from him.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the form. Thank you. It is totally fabulous. I sent both little McGrey and his Barrister a form and promised them BOTH their own moneys, so I wonder how it's going to turn out!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Not looking good.
Quote:
Chairman,
the only that is most important for me on that form is just only the pics stuff.
But remember your promise to me that I should call on you whenever I difficulties any you know without it these Magas can pay.why not help me on the pics
Michael

Reply:
Quote:
Michael,
I didn't promise anything, I offered to help you and right now I don't have enough time to arse around with pictures.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received more email than usual from Barrister and lad. They haven't send me the forms yet so no money! A lot of BS as usual and 2 emails from the barrister.

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Dear mami,

Thanks for hearing to advice,another thing I'll like to let you know is this please it in mind that I Barrister Terry wales has know assistance OR anything like second, for I not see were two persons can share one email box.
I told you i will soon mail you with my new email box very soon and McGrey Donald will also tell about it?

Regards
Barrister Terry Wales

Quote:

<[email protected]>
Dear mami,

As mail you with news that I have create a new mail box, that I will now be using to mail ,to avoid mail hackers,
Is still me Barrister Terry Wales, so every document of your mails remain okay, so do not reply back to that mail again in other to avoid Mr,GOMER and his criimal act of hacking peoples mail.

Regards
Barrister Terry Wales
"terryegems2523"

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This in from little McGrey:
Quote:
Dear Richard Hanjob,

I got the form you sent to why you have not heard from me is the I was hit by a Car and I have been in the hospital for two days now ,please bear with me.

Again there another I will like to tell ,please listen to this my Lawyer complains to me bitterly via mail that some one by name Mr,Gomer hackers him mail box asking his clients to pay him some money that he is his assistance and my lawyer he plead with me to tell you i should tell you this, for he feel you might believe him and that he has open another new email bax to avoid such. mi scrips.and he 'll sent it to you pleases if he has does that ,please ad heard to his word because i trust him as trust you.

McGrey Donald

This in from the barrister:

Quote:
Dear Richard Hanjob,

Thanks you for your information these show me that are such a person one can trust on, in matters like this. There is one thing I want to let you know and that thing is these I am are experiencing email hackers here an very soon I start mailing you from an new email box that I created new for my office use and personal use, because mail McGrey from mail box asking the little McGrey to sent him Money without knowing that McGrey know all that am up to,then mail and tell me what was going and another of my also complain of the act,so I decided to open another new mail box so as soon as I possible I 'll mail you from that. don't reply back to this mail box for I will be mailing you from the box.

I have mail for McGrey this development and him too will mail you ,to tell you the same thing.

and then this from the good Barrister:
Quote:
Dear Richard Hanjob ,

As mail you with news that I have create a new mail box, that I will now be using to mail,to avoid mail hackers,
I still Remain Barrister Terry Wales, so every document of your mails remain okay, so do not reply back to my formal mail box that is here i write here [ [email protected] ]again in other to avoid,of some people with criminal act of hacking peoples mail.
Thanks for your understanding

Regards
Barrister Terry Wales
"terryegems2523"

So I sent to McGrey:

Quote:
Dear McGrey,
I am sorry for your troubles about being hit by a car, I thought you got attacked by ninja's. Was it a ninja driving the car? I am sure that it was, those damn ninja's are everywhere. As for the forms, I am expecting them very soon, as I am a very busy man, and I have alot on my plate right now. I am also getting emails from a Mr. Gomer and he stated that he was your Barristers business partner, and I sent him forms to fill out as well, as that is standard practice in the US now due to terrorists attacks. He already filled them out and sent them back. Are you now saying I should disregard the forms and pictures he sent me? I am so confused....

The next email that you send me, I want you to put in the Subject line " I Love A Good Dick Hanjob". That way I know that it is from you. It means that you love me for helping you, so please make sure you put that in the subject line, instead of the LISTEN TO THIS!.

Looking for the requested form and pictures as directed by western union. Remember, I can not send any money to you until that is complete.
Thanks,
Dick Hanjob
I Love A Good Dick Handjob

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have to-day received a communication from the poor Lov, requesting I contact barrister Wales, to start the paper work to allow me to become his fathers next of kin [lucky me] I would have thought that as he was his fathers son Question He would also be his fathers next of kin. Apparently not.
This is going to get really, really complicated, As I might ask about his childhood relationship with his father. And where O where is dear Matar
[spelling] in all this. [no doubt bashing the shit out of a handful of grain in a large iron pot, or chasing a Cow round a paddock, equipped with a bucket ]

Will not reply for a couple of days.

Quote:
Dear Al Pacca ,

Thank you for replying favourable to my email.
I will ask you to send an email to my lawyer, Terry Wales at [email protected], he will advise you on how to stand as next of kin for my father.
And soon I will you more detail information about myself so that you will know me very well as someone you'll stand as Next of Kin to.
Please update me with each email correspondance.

Kind Regards
McGrey Donald

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Copy of letter to Barristor Terry below,

I have requested a cerified copy of fathers will, and due to the fact we only get 4 mail deliverys per year, communication will have to be via e-mail only. I will keep pushing this next of Kin thing. Any requests for money at this stage will be ignored until we get Daddy Will sorted out.

Quote:

For the attention off,,
Mr Terry Wales,
Barrister at Law,
[email protected],

Dear Sir,

I have today been requested to contact you in regard to Mr McGrey Donald , and request any information held by you on his behalf, in regard to his decision to allow me to become his fathers next of kin. While I fully understand it would seem somewhat strange that he would request this from a perfect stranger . I do trust, that you have fully explained the legal ramifications to your client. should the unforseen happen.

I would be happy to comply with his request, there-by disallowing his father to die , "In-testate" with no one , but yourself to affiliate his Will in probate, should the case arise.

Therefore Sir, would you please transmit via e-mail a certified copy of McGrey Donalds fathers, last Will and testament, complete with all certification, certificated, signed and witnessed, by appropriate witnesses and your good self. in your capasaty as barrister at law.

Unfortunately any correspondence via the Royal mail services will not be possible due to constant delays in this part of the world, and the infrequency of the service, only four deliveries and postal opportunities per year . Therefore I trust that e-mail correspondence will serfice in this instance. And to add to our problems, our facsimile service has been rendered unworkable due to a fire in the boiler room, causing considerable smoke damage.

Yours sincerely
Allision [Al] Pacca [mrs]

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him to change computers quickly since the one he uses is infected with Mr. G0m3r5 spyware.
Quote:
Yes, I have change to another cyber computer and at the same time open other mail box,

His IP address suggests he's lying.. feel free to dollar chop him some more.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, after I reminded the barrister that I needed the form so that finally I can make the payment. Also because the schools have started and I want to adopt little McGrey to Miami and want him to enroll in this year.

The barrister responded me the following:

Quote:
Okay ,
but can i take the pic with only a sign that shows i love ....

Help me with an appropriate slap!

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're offended that he is delaying the transaction. What is his problem? You aren't asking him to do anything you wouldn't ask anyone else to do. Get all pouty and put-upon. That seems to elicit apologies.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Collider
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Wang wrote:
His IP address suggests he's lying..

The IP you see might be the IP address of the internet cafe's gateway or provider's gateway, so maybe he indeed moved to a neighboring computer. But if the chops continue, Mr. G0m3r's spyware might be on that gateways, too...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also because the schools have started and I want to adopt little McGrey to Miami and want him to enroll in this year.

O poo, still you did ask first, I,m getting quite attached to the poor little chap. And we are both on first name terms now. He looks on me like a
benivelent aunty.

But at the moment I'm in deep discussion about his father, and if his mother is still on the planet, or under it. I also asked , how old he is. That answer should be interesting, I,ve also asked about any siblings he might have aquired along the way. real or other wise.

Then we will get into stat dec's from any perants or siblings, offering there approval, for myself being "Next of Kin" Any thoughts about him asking for money are years away. In fact I might ask his barrister, about my fee's for taking on such a project, two or three percent does not sound unreasonable, when you consider the vast wealth he's about to inherit.

Resistance is futile

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from little McG4ey in awhile....I sent t5he forms and nothing....what's his deal?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an e-mail from the lad, the other day. Nothing yet from the legal brain, of the operation. It turns out he's having trouble with nasty hackers.

Quote:
Dear Allision,

Why you has not hear from my Lawyer is that he want for a seminar, after the seminar he'll has full time to his office business please bear with him and, Again he ask me to tell you that he has change to another new E -mail ID this is the new mail box [[email protected] ] and I should also inform you that he has no assistance in case someone might ask you to pay MUCH Money than required ( without his approval)
Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards
McGREY Donald

Still It's nice to hear I can't spend any money without his approval, and getting the right office help, is so hard these days.
With the amount of traffic he's getting, from here [419] it's a wonder he has time for anything.

Resistance is futile

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm getting replies from our favourite little idiot, at least.

We all know how it goes:

Quote:
Forgive me for intruding on your personal space and microwaving your hamster, especially as we have never met before. My name is McGrey Donald and I am currently trapped in the Bermuda Triangle. Before my arrival here, my father who was a rich oil merchant(...)

This is really classic:

Quote:
Dear .

why! you has not hear from me is that I was hit by a car and managing myself that was what happend is not that i read you mail and i kept quite. again there is this i want to let you, my lawyer has now changer to another e-mail ID so you can now cantact him with the e-mail is . am sorry for any inconvince this might have cuase you but plesae baer with him for my sake.

Kind Regards
McGrey Donald

I replied, and silence. Then I slapped little McGrey, and (shout outs to Gomer):

Quote:
Why you has not hear from my Lawyer is that he want for a seminar and,again he ask me to tell you that he has change to another new E -mail ID this is the new mail box and I should also inform you that he has no assistance in case someone might ask you to pay some Money ( without his approval) by telling you that He/She is his assistance, all these are his reasons why he has changer to another mail box, for he notice some e-mail hacker assess his e-mail box disturbing his client's to pay money, please on your next mail you can mail him with the e-mail that i stated on this mail.
Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards
McGREY Donald

Poor little McGrey, blissfully unware of the global reach and persuasiveness of Mister Gomer...

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Barry ,

Am Finish my lawyer barrister Terry Wales was reported to haven short death by unknown gunmen on his way to the office just some few hours ago, his death was announce now by a local tv station, so i have contact my dad's second lawyer Barrister Elliot Martins and his E-mail ID is [[email protected]] to now take all file of my father WILL since him too is also aware of my state of health.
And from now henceforth Barrister Elliot Martins will now take charge of all my correspondence and contact ,please bear with me am just wondering what is happening to ME!

Kind Regards
McGrey Donald.

Poor Terry...
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Wang
I received the same email as you today. I'm just shocked that the barrister has been shot dead. Shocked

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, obviously that Barrister wasn't getting anywhere in getting lovely money out of the magas. Now, most lads would simply have fired him, but little McGrey seems to have a slightly bloodthirsty streak.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor terry Crying or Very sad

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Legal eagle is shot down in flames

Yes it would seem we have all received the same sad news, But not to worry, he's been resurrected, re-born, or re cycled into one **[email protected]**

So now we all await the sad news that he doesn't have the cash to plant his now ex-barrister Terry Wales. And I,m sure we will all gladly contribute to his funereal fund, won't we. Wink Wink

So do we repeat all the correspondence we sent to the sadly departed, to his new legal appointed, or just sit back and wait for developments.

Actually I thought I had lost the little bugger, But NO He's back like the plague, bless his little smiley face Very Happy Smile Very Happy

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic