SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Script Zombies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I doing something wrong here?

Why is it that about 80% of my lads refuse to cease using scripts?

I introduce myself, they send a script. I ask them a question, they send the same script. I send them a form to fill in, the send the same script. I issue an ultimatum, they send the SAME DAMN SCRIPT!

I especially lean towards questions and comments that aren't covered by their drawn out garbage, but they send it anyway.

Is this common or am I just missing some divine secret to making them engage their one and only brain cell?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads stick to a script as long as they can because it's what they're comfortable with and it's less likely to give away their often poor grasp of western culture and the English language.

They also don't want to waste their time with someone until they think they have you firmly hooked.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam alot: I get that, but do they really expect people to send them money if they deluge them with the same letter countless times without answering questions.

Let me give you an example: (very paraphrased)

Lad wrote:
Dearest one in Christ
My husband was the former vice-president here and I have $14 million...
[insert typical garbage here]

Me wrote:
I would be happy to assist you...
[insert submissive crap here]

Lad wrote:
I am very pleased for your reply, I love you so much...
[insert contact details of barrister here]

Me wrote:
Would you consent to sending a photo...
[insert polite request here]

Lad wrote:

Me wrote:
I cannot resume communication with you until you...
[insert stern request here]

Lad wrote:

Me wrote:
I shall ignore all further e-mail until I get...
[insert ultimatum here]

Lad wrote:

Obviously my actual letters are much more proffessionally written and the scammer's letters are incomprehensibly longer but the points are the same.

I'm not trying to say, "Are the lads really so stupid?" because that's something I already know. I'm just wondering how they think they'll ever get their money without taking a more personalized approach.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

De-education perhaps. I think they are possibly so terrified of getting offscript that they stick to it at all costs. My guess is you have a rather dumb one and perhaps it's best to let him think his approach works.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good point. I shall give that a go.

'Twould be rather ironic if it works, though. Letting them believe that sticking to a script works just to get them off-script.

EDIT: Typing error corrected.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this: Just send him something he could never expect, a family picture, a picture of a $300.000 Mercedes/Ferrari, anything to make him see that this is different. He might not even read English, but now he has to go ask a friend what the H@!! you want now. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever it takes. Even better is getting them to adopt/steal a script that is completely nonsensical like these:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144405&highlight=martian

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143326&highlight=mars+anal+probe

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Try this: Just send him something he could never expect, a family picture, a picture of a $300.000 Mercedes/Ferrari, anything to make him see that this is different. He might not even read English, but now he has to go ask a friend what the H@!! you want now. Wink

Laughing

Not a bad idea. I'll send him a picture of a naked lad.

sir scam alot wrote:
Whatever it takes. Even better is getting them to adopt/steal a script that is completely nonsensical like these:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144405&highlight=martian

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143326&highlight=mars+anal+probe

That's brilliant. How would I go about doing that, though?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make up a bizarre script like that, make it sound like another lad and then send it out to hundreds. A few dumb ones will pick it up and run with it. We like to give those extra special attention so they think they're on to something brilliant. Laughing

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple as that, eh?

If a lad ever contacts you and the letter is about sex-changes and beastiality, you know where the idea spawned from.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make up a lad-sounding email address like [email protected]

Then, send out the script to as many lads as you can in your BCC field. You'll get some responses back, some will laugh at you. The dumb and dumberer ones will take it and use it as their own.

U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They get off the script very quickly once you send them a fake WU receipt. Smile

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Ah, yes. The joys of having a printer and scanner.

I love scambaiting but I'm not willing to spend any money on it. But what I can do is work on making authentic looking digital forgeries. Thanks for the advice.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him what he want's to hear. Ask about his family, his girl friend, his dog.
He knows what he want's, and we know what he want's, but don't tell him he's not going to get it. be kind, be understanding. While it might make you throw up, he will love it, and before long, he will think he's winning. Then ask for a picture [ and we all know it's going to be fake]
as your thinking about him , all the time

But the important thing is to let him think, he's in control

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But that's the thing, you see. Regardless of what I ask these mugus, they always send back a script. Be it personal, demanding, insulting, polite, submissive, etc.

Rarely do I get a scammer that puts any effort into his letters. I feel like a cheap date.
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds as though you need to try the old ASEM ploy to a lad then Wink

He won't have a script to follow. You will be in complete control. IE the name, sex, religion, occupation, even which country he is supposed to be in. Just feed him enough info to work with and dangle the money in front of his nose.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM? Confused
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Accidentally Sent E Mail Very Happy

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Accidently Sent E-Mail.

Just send something like this to a lad, as though you have been communicating with him for ages, but this time you have accidently sent it to the wrong person.

Quote:

Dear (Just pick a name you fancy)

What a day I have had of it. I went into town and sorted the transfer as you requested. Yes I will be able to send you the money in cash by Western Union. So what your friend (Pick another name) told us both is a pack of lies. I hope that you will dismiss her immiediately. You don't need someone like that working for you and trying to steal your hard earned money.

I will go to the bank first thing in the morning and draw out the $8,500 and send it to you. Now that we have discovered the truth about your secratary, I think it would be more prudent if we change the security Question and Answer...what would you suggest this time?

I think what you are doing is admirable. The children will be so pleased, and just in time for Christmas too. God will only bless you for your kindness.

Give my regards to (Pick a name) and ask her for that chicken lip recipe she promised. Also how is her foot doing after the accident? I had a friend once who lost the whole leg after a similar accident.

Ok thats it for now. Don't forget to send me the Q & A you wish me to use, and where you want me to send the money too.

Best wishes as always,

(Pick a name)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the clarification Duckmeister and Cherrie.

My first reaction was "Does that really work?" but then I remembered that this is the lads we're talking about, after all.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
My first reaction was "Does that really work?" but then I remembered that this is the lads we're talking about, after all.

Believe you me, the success of the ASEM is directly proportional to the lads greed.

Read my Eater University tutorial here and you will see what I mean....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589

Be they NOK, check lads, job lads, romance vlads, hitmen etc , they will all jump on the ASEM gravy train for a quick dolla.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick:

With regard to the WU receipt, there are lost of them floating around. Look for Obi Wan's posts, he has a link in his siggy, or Mike Hawk. They both have good digitized ones that the lads just seem to LOVE, and they are free Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Man: Thanks, I shall look into that. Do you think the lads would notice if I fill it out digitally in authentic-looking fashion?
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As my current lads were tiring and I fancied a change I could not resist the ASEM modality just as an experiment and had to borrow the script with appropriate name changes inserted...

Quote:
Dear Durant,

What a day I have had of it. I went into town and sorted the transfer as you requested. Yes I will be able to send you the money in cash by Western Union. So what your friend Douce told us both is a pack of lies. I hope that you will dismiss her immiediately. You don't need someone like that working for you and trying to steal your hard earned money.

I will go to the bank first thing in the morning and draw out the $8,500 and send it to you. Now that we have discovered the truth about your secratary, I think it would be more prudent if we change the security Question and Answer...what would you suggest this time?

I think what you are doing is admirable. The children will be so pleased, and just in time for Christmas too. God will only bless you for your kindness.

Give my regards to Mulva and ask her for that chicken lip recipe she promised. Also how is her foot doing after the accident? I had a friend once who lost the whole leg after a similar accident.

Ok thats it for now. Don't forget to send me the Q & A you wish me to use, and where you want me to send the money too.

Best wishes as always,

Morty

replies already...the offical...

Quote:
The Nigeria Efcc: We received your mail and you where been ask to remit the charges for the delivery of your lost funds and you refuse, We do not understand your mail, Please can you explain?.

The Nigeria Efcc: Return to us with an e-mail please.

The confused or too stupid to realise the opportunity

Quote:
What Money Are You Talking About.?
Please, educate me.

What more could you ask for...... Twisted Evil

The Baited

Quote:
good

Finanly the down right devious...these go as far as to change their 'from' email address to my character for authenticity and explain the change of emai...

Quote:
Morty,
Below are the informations you need to send the funds right away before things gets worng again.thank GOD the truth is out now,kindly make the payment in 2bits in the amount of $4,000 and $4500 :

Name :obas bundu
Address: 39 laird house red car st camberwell se5 0ls london

Once the payment is done,send to me the transfer slip do this and get back to me.

Sorry I change my email address,do all writtens to my new mail accounty.
Durant
Mr.Durant

Quote:
Attn: Dear Moty.

I will advise you to send the requested amount to this information via wester union:

Meanwhile you have to pay for Chinese Government Tax, which is $1386 before we can be able to make the release of your payment into your ATM card account without any further delay.

Thia is the information for the receiver's information.

(1). NAME: ROGGER - KEN
ADDRESS: GUANGZHOU CHINA
AMOUNT: $4,500
QUESTION: ONE LOVE
ANSWER: IN GOD WE TRUST

(2). NAME: ROGGER KEN
ADDRESS: GUANGZHOU CHINA
QUESTION: ONE LOVE
ANSWER: IN GOD WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $4000

Waiting for your immediate respond as soon as possible and you can also call me on my cell phone number in case of any urgent information from me, for security reason i will like you to me back on this new email address.

Regards

Durant.

I love the last one, not only trying to pocket my friends money but wants some up front fees....my script reply to all of these was edited to imply that the reciever was a ladyboy or some such nonsense hopefully to upset the scammers..

Quote:

Hi Durant you old joker, seems you are using another email address you spudoolick..guess with all that interweb fraud you cannot be too careful..

I was trying to organise your transfer payment for which you asked me to send you $8500 to pay for the urgent medical treatment after you managed to lodge that 'item' where the sun does not shine after the unfortunate incident involving a rubber band, tin of fish paste and teaspoon.

Just one thing I thought you were in Thailand on a search for those ladyboys you so love to talk about especailly that one with the bigh whatsists. I take it from your email you latest one is this [insert reciever name], what is she like and does she have NSFW CONTENT you really want!!!

If you do not need the money then no bother as I am quite happy to keep hold of it. Enjoy you holiday

Morty

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor grasp of the English language, they're mass-scamming and don't have the time to individually reply to everything, etc.

I've got a real village idiot on my hands. He sent me a letter (third or so email) asking me to contact the bank president/king of siam/Elvis/whoever at the email below. He forgot the part that starts with the @ and the gmail.com/yahoo.com stuff that goes after it. He sent four, maybe five emails (I sent a suitably cryptic "Please clarify"), and then he got the last part tacked on. Too bad it doesn't work, as the clickable email says: Email:[email protected]
Sorry, the sec'y doesn't know that you have to erase the email: part. Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic