SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad that needs to be taught a lesson...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I know I'm new here...but I could use someone's help.

Don't know if if it's karma, but I told my buddy about what my new favorite passtime is and he told me an interesting story....

He has a lad that calls his phone at 4am!!!! He knows it's a scam, he gets it, but this lad has taken quite an interest in his company (calling him 3-5 times a night at odd hous and em'ing him incessantly).

This guy has a 6-month old. He is trying to get a business off the ground and working his a** off. The last thing he needs is a lad making his life miserable (don't worry, once again, he gets it).

Anybody want a live one to punish? Don't know what it's worth, but a young family would sleep well for your efforts.

(I'd do it myself, but I don't think I have the talent it requires yet) Laughing
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely, we can (and will) fry the bastage's phone. I'm sure a few of us will return the 4am call favor, and then some.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be happy to help out.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Put his details out so I can grind him to shit.

My lads are always lethargic, it would be nice to get a proactive one.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What would you like to know? Phone number? Email address? This is canvas, what kind of paint would you like?
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally speaking, e-mail address would suffice.

EDIT: On second thought, throw in the number as well. Just in case.

Last edited by NickTheCop on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a copy of one of his emails, complete with header and your email address deleted? Put his phone number in also and we'll make sure he gets the attention he so richly deserves.

His phone won't stop ringing, I can promise you that. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite trick is to pass his phone number on to lots of other scammers, with the admonition "call me! I am interested in your proposal."

This is usually effective.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My boy is reading this too...he is in tears. Thanks.

To wet your whistle, Craig Adams wants you to buy water filters. His number is 233-2482-15810 (dont know if that is the right format). Email soon to follow! He and I really appreciate it.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*edit*

He (Craig) WANTS to buy water filters...
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New news!!!! Guess this lad has sent close to 50 emails in the last 48hrs! That's not all, this lad is a multitasker!!!! He has called my friend's office repeatedly telling them to pay because my friend has authorized it!!!! This does not strike me as a lazy lad...have fun!

Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: SHIPPING COMPANY COST.......

No that is not what i want you to do...My shipping company will come to your location to get the product pickup once you make payment to them
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One request...please post results so we can all enjoy! I wish I was ready to take this juicy one...
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm asking all my mugus to call that number ASAP. I'm only in the area for a short time (and I'd like to sign all the papers and such while I'm there), and they have been instructed to demand that Craig get me on the line. Twisted Evil
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if he'll except a "reverse charge" call .

Does anyone have an idea of his actual location

I do a nice rendition of a Mumbai call operator, "are thanking you kind sir, from the heart of by bottom for allowing myself to talk to yourself " We are thinking about installing a filter water into our system home, how are you able to assist us in accomplishing this, Yes.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called him using the fonejacker soundboard and then someone pm'd me and it crashed my browser and it was going so well too.

Maybe I'll get back to him. I'll post the soundfile up shortly.

http://Gomer.fileave.com/FonejackerVNightcaller.mp3

The screaming kids aren't mine.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to our lad. I may try for a bank account kill. If he's calling repeatedly to the US, he must have lots of money available. I'll fix that.

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so you know, I appreciate it. If there is any way I can help you, just let me know...(I know I'm a noob, but I am eager to assist and a veteran salesman....)

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@gomer

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hav been reading alot here, and I have to say.....

You are my effin hero for the Shorty exploits. Sorry it gave you trouble, but this lad has been calling my friend, waking up his wife (of 1 year) and his newborn...so you are truly doing him a favor. He works really effing hard to make sure his family is taken care of. Last thing he needs is a lad running up his cell bill and waking up his wife and my goddaughter at 4am.

Thanks again....

And Animal House was better than Blues Brothers. Wink

"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem - it was just a shame that when I had the Lad spinning along nicely, the browser jammed, but it was fun while it lasted, and there's no reason I can't snag him again.

I'm often up in the middle of the night, so returning the compliment won't be a problem, and judging by the noise in the background he has a young family too, so I can leave him too tired to spend very much time scamming.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: I've got 3 credit card numbers they are using...how should I proceed? Also, there is an address of the "shipping company" they are trying to use...

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had my lad call him 3 times, and he now denies his name is Craig, and won't put me on the line.

I told my lad to call him back that there was a mix up with Craig, and he's using another name. I told them not to take "no" for an answer, and to keep calling him until they got ahold of me.
The lad is streaded and I believe he will keep dialing that number for my help. Twisted Evil

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. I sent his phone number out on a mass insult email to about 400 lads. Laughing

If I had some extra money, I'd call him repeatedly at 4 am his time, 10pm my time.

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are awesome. Any info on how to handle the credit card numbers he is trying to give my friend? Is that a case for Alan?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to pay your friend with them?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The smart Lad has switched his phone off at night so he can get some sleep, so I have sent him a few SMS messages including this one

Quote:
THIS MESSAGE IS FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER - you have failed to keep up the payments on your EZ pay instalment plan so now all outgoing calls you make will be labelled as being transmitted by a person in payment default and you will no longer receive incoming international calls until your bill is settled - Regards

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic