SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another idea for spamming the scammers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the course of baiting we all come across some real unpleasant characters - my most odious one at present is trying to steal from a Prague orphanage (long story). When the time comes to finally chop the guy I want him to have some kind of retribution. My plan is:-

1. Send multiple individually addressed emails to fellow scammers replying to their "offers".
2. Ensure my mugu's email address is "the sender" and include his phone number within the email together with any other contact information I have for him.

The idea is that his fellow scammers phone him about an "offer" he never sent. Unfortunately I won't know the success of the mass mailing unless I send a gloat letter from my character to which he may or may not respond.

I do have the software and the technical know how to do this but was wondering:-

1. Is this going too far?
2. How would I get a long list of scammers email addresses (maybe the "lotto lad caper" list)?
3. If it is success would anybody be interested in using the technique against another particularly odious individual?

Pete.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:

1. Is this going too far?
2. How would I get a long list of scammers email addresses (maybe the "lotto lad caper" list)?
3. If it is success would anybody be interested in using the technique against another particularly odious individual?

Pete.

1. I don't think so. Wasting lad's time, money and resources (and having fun) is what baiting is all about. You qualify for all before mentioned. Sometimes you run into a SOB that just needs that extra bit of attention Very Happy
2. Yes. That's what it's there for. They're fair game.
3. I'm sure we would, as long it is used only for purposes mentioned under #1

I'm curious about the software you're using for this.
The only backside is there's no way of seeing the effects of your mass mailing actions.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

The software is written by my own fair hand. Basically you draft a template email (e.g. email text Body [obviously including the victims telephone number] and Subject) and enter a Sender (i.e. the scammer vicitm). Next you create a separate text file containing all the email addresses you want to send to. When prompted the program generates an email, reads the text file for a recipient address and sends a single email until it reaches the end of the recipient email file. On a technical note it is a bit fiddly as it uses a freeware ActiveX control for the SMTP protocol and requires some ActiveX registration when first installed. If I can clean the interface up a bit, provide a proper installation routine and some documentation/help I would consider giving it out to any trusted individual(s) for assessment/use. For the moment I'm happy to volunteer my services if anyone wants to give it a go (though I'm away from home the next few days) If required, I'd copy the recipient in on the email list so that you can see the generated email itself.

I have to admit I have already used the program to get two mugus believing they are chopping each other on a certain transaction and I'm getting emails from both parties saying "Don't listen to the other guy - he's a crook".

I'm not a spammer, the program was originally written for another purpose so I'd never use it except on a scammer. I'm working on allowing attachments to be added to the email for added authenticity.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like you are setting up a lad circuit -- and hell, if you can do it automatically, so much the better. I think you'll find that it may frustrate some lads a good deal, but others will drop it. I can't see anything wrong with what you're doing, but again, the overall effectiveness may be limited.

I would be interested to hear more about it as you refine it.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Answer to #2, try here...

http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an evil idea I just had ..

Say you've got a list with 400 email addresses .. you could program it to send all of them mails from #1, then from #2 .. and so on .. that's 15,600 emails. I'm sure your ISP wouldn't mind .. would he? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think 15,000+ emails would be overkill but even a good percentage scammer response to a smaller number could seriously cause the victim to consider chucking his mobile phone away.

The good news is that if an email addresses bounces it is not YOU who gets the bounce message - it is the victims email which gets it. Warning: too many and he might close the account!

Still working on the finer details but I have a couple of screen caps of how the program currently looks.

Any address list which has a URL seperated by spaces or newlines can be copied in to the target address list. I note some of the recommended lists has a comma sepearator but I can code around that.

Is there some way I can post the JPEGs of the screen caps here?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:

Is there some way I can post the JPEGs of the screen caps here?

You'd have to upload the pic to an external website like photobucket, and paste the link to it here .. Select the URL and hit the Img button

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, I knew that Rapidshare account would come in handy one day.

I know it doesn't look much but it works!

Fixed image tags, but the links seem to be bad. -luckey
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm not sure if RapidShare allows hot linking. I followed the links, but it seems I have to click "free user" and then "download" to view them. You might want to try photobucket or imageshack instead.

Edit: It may work with the urls below, but if you want to display images directly in your post, please resize the pictures to 600 pixels max width before fixing your post to avoid horizontal scrolling (forum blow-out).

http://rs278tl.rapidshare.com/files/144689177/4865811/scamspam1.jpg
http://rs278l3.rapidshare.com/files/144689178/4866166/scamspam2.jpg

Last edited by luckey on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.. or just paste the URLs. That doesn't show the pic on the forum, but with a click we can download it anyway...

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I inadvertently posted original message containing the links incorrectly.

The links in the Moderators post (luckey) work OK. It will take you to a Rapidshare page offering Free or Premium download. Click Free then Download on the next page. The files are small so shouldn't take long to download.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking decent, nice interface. So your PC is acting as an smtp server?
I never trusted ActiveX, and now I'm certain Laughing

I wouldn't even be able to use it on Firefox and linux I guess ..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic