SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

9-11 remembered

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So many memories of that day.I was watching the TV news when the second aircraft hit.Then came the report about the Pentagon.My girlfriends job frequently took her there,andI was frantic until I got a hold of her.She was no where near it,but sadly lost friends and co-workers.I remember wondering if this was what my parents felt like when they heard about Pearl Harbor.The owner of the auto shop I work in,told me to stop taking work in,and call people who were already there that their cars would not get done,becuase it was obvious no one could concentrate on the work.The cashier at the time was a wonderful girl,but a little slow.I clearly remember her asking me why all the guys in the shop looked like they wanted to cry.I tried to explain it to her,but I was starting to cry myself.
Damn,my eyes seem to have sprung a leak

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was at home that day, alone. For some reason I switched on the TV which I normally never do in the afternoon. I saw the extra news bulletin on Dutch TV covering the plane crash. The anchorman was interviewing an aviation expert by phone I think, and in the mean time the live CNN pictures were broadcasted. Whilst they were talking we could live see plane number 2 hit the second tower, I was in disbelief and shock, but meanwhile the conversation went on, obviously they weren't watching the TV pictures.. they found out only minutes later .. a very bizarre moment.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm flying the flag at half-staff today in memory of 9/11. Of course I will never forget where I was and what I was doing when I heard of the first plane crash. I found out later that I have a nephew that was at the Pentagon. Since then my son has served for two years in the military and I came across a website where a person I do not know, posted up 5 photos of him signing papers committing seven more years of his life in the military serving his country. Then there is my daughter. The girl who never got a B. The highest GPA in her middle school. The 4.31/4.00 in high school has joined her brother at the age of 18. I send packages, write letters and talk to my "kids" on a regular basis but am constantly taken by surprise with what I find out about them on the internet. Today I read that my girl was sent somewhere that made me feel proud of her, yet made me cry.

Here's a link to Norah Jone's American Anthem. It may have been performed at the Pentagon Ceremony today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ih2r6_48Ig

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was very angry today. On the true 9/11 I was in fourth grade and my teacher would not allow us to watch the news, so I ran to the TV and turned it on and had it on just long enough to watch the first tower collapse and fought my teacher to keep it on.

And today, in 11th grade, everyone was starting to get pissed because there was no traditional moment of silence at the beginning of the day at school. And then during 8th period, which only some people have, they had a short moment of silence.

I was pretty upset.

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Eight for starting this thread and for using that picture as your avatar. I thought about doing that too, but was slow to get it done.

It is important to remember how we were affected by the tragady of 7 years ago. It is also important to remember those whose lives were snuffed out that day, either as a rescuer or as a victim.

Thank you luckey for posting those personal pictures.

I remember that we were visiting my parents that day and were scheduled to head home that day. I just wanted to be home and away from the West Coast of the USA "just in case" something was going to happen there too.

I still remember my kid's calls telling us that they love us, "just in case". I remember seeing the missle silo doors open at a major Air Force base "just in case" (I had NEVER seen those doors open before that day).

We do remember! Crying or Very sad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The day that changed the world. I remember shock, confusion, horror, sadness, anger, and (strangely) admiration for many real-life heroes that day.

Today I said "fuck you" to al-qaeda as best I could. I went to work and got stuff done, gave a friend a ride, mowed the lawn, roasted marshmallows with my kids & read them a book, and put them safely to bed. Then I sent a thank you letter to our troops. It may be a small thing, but it was a big thing. Freedom will never die.

May the victims of 9/11 rest in peace. May the perpetrators of 9/11 burn in hell.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also thank you eight for making this thread.

My father in-law was in the process of death on this day and he died 11 days later. I have too many heart aches during this time. Sad

Most of you oldies know how I feel about the ones serving us and if you don't know, soldiers and rescue workers are the only strangers that I hug. Cool

Connie, that made me cry and you have a lot to be proud of. Wink

Edit: For grammar and adding rescue workers to me's hugging. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to start by saying it took me two days to write this, it was a very bad day for me yesterday, Here at work the did a moment of silence when each plane hit and when each tower fell. it turn out to be to much for me and had to leave early.
This Is a hard one for me, I have lots a problems when this day comes.
I was at home in Wi. asleep when my wife came into the room, she asked to come out and tell her " if she is really seeing this" I go into the living room just in time to see the second plane hit.
I was absolutly in shock. One of my best friends and he feance worked at Canter Fitztgerald, they both had just started about two months before and their wedding was coming up in dec. which I was supposed to fly out there for.
Mike and I knew each other since we were 6, grew up together went to school together got drunk for the first time together. he was the brother I never had.
As my wife and I sat there in udder disbeleaf, watching as more and more people jumped to their own deaths I got madder and sadder, thinking one of those poor souls could be my friend,
seeing the towers fall to me was like being forced to watch a family member being raped. the whole thing was as vile and discusting, all those lives being snuffed out because one wacko promised a bunch of unstable a**holes 72 virgins.
Then the were the heros, the police and firemen that rush into danger when all others rush away. for all other them we could never thank them enought for their sacrafice.
The story of the two guy that was helping a wheelchair bound friend down the stairs by carrying him in the chair down flight by flight. untill they got about half way down. one on the guys called his mother and told her what was going on, she pleaded for he to get out but he wouldn't leave his friend, they didn't make it out,
Storys like those recomfirms that humanity is not lost, that good can come from bad, and that we all need to care for another. and that we all must fight evil in all it's shapes.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad people appreciated the thread, although thanks were unnecessary. Smile So many moving stories, and I'm so sorry packman and everyone else who has lost loved ones. Sad Luckey, thanks for posting the pics.

I've changed my avatar, so I'll leave the 9-11 one here.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com

Last edited by Eight on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother in law was on route flying from Perth, Australia to Los Angeles on 9/11, to start his new position in Houston. He ended up taking the train or driving (I can't remember which) when he got there, because of the events that day, for obvious reasons my sister won't let him fly. It sort of brings it close to home.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic