SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@believer -Welcome to eater! Very Happy I'm glad you have decided to join us.
Don't be afraid to jump right in. Juju4u and Master haven't been around here all that long, and look at how demented they have become in such a short time! You can be demented, too! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the consensus us for micheal's 10k to go to Niger to the secret account. OK, then Very Happy
Not sure how the modality will work... Slaphappy, maybe you could set us up with how that would work (?)

@beleiver - Welcome! Glad you enjoyed this thread... Give baiting a try Thumbs up The lads want to hear from you Laughing

Micheal addy wrote:
Quote:
Compliment to you Mr Alfred

Let me inform you that am very happy to see your email,coming so early.Well like me inform you reason why am so supprise that Simba has not mail is becos am suppose to be in London and i have spent more than my time limit in Africa, I hope you know and understand that just because of you.

So Please help me ask simba people since you are with them ,that ,when will the fund be credited in my account ,and i haven't gotten their email that they have gotten my photo,becos i copied it to both you and then ,so be,inform them immediately i need to get to Benin with the fund and see the bank Manager and return back to London so your fund can be accredited to you.

Is long we spoke together on phone ,please try and call my line ok.
Micheal Williams

And Alf replied (just stalling):
Quote:
yes mike im tried to contac simab people and i gpt no reply either? i wil keep trying ok. let me know whe you hear back from them and tyou get your funds ok.

note i will not be with them i am in egypt, remember. after egypt i wil go to vietnam.

let me know when you go to niger ok.

later

Oh, and I hear a broken coccyx is painfull indeed... Funny stuff Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent a really simple email to the lad letting him know that the transfer was sent to his bank in china, as below:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lli4ms

Thank you for your patience I have just today been able to access photographs on our office PC.

I see that you have sent the photo and whilst I must admit to being somewhat surprised that you failed to deliver according to the brief (namely that all members of the party be smiling in the photograph)I have already sent the authorisation to our bank manager who has made arrangements for the execution of the bank transfer.

I have attached a copy of the transfer slip that the bank supplied to me, for your reference.

I do look forward to seeing you at our Niger camp in the near future. I have made arrangements to be at the camp personally, despite this being such a busy time of the year, to attend to your needs.

Should you have any queries or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

I also attached the following wire transfer slip.

Of course the lad will not be overly impressed when I tell him that the transfer was rejected by his bank... but I'll make sure to send the next one by secure cash transfer for pick up in Niger Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - Lovely job.......... Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - Is that form deliberately saying "Origibating Country"? If so, genius!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I can't believe you noticed! Most people never bother reading my forms!

Ten points for you mate!

And thanks for the compliment Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seminal wrote:
Is that form deliberately saying "Origibating Country"?

Oh yeah..!!!!!!
I had to read that for 3 or 4 times before I found that typo.
Very sneaky... Wink

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red An Italian bank transfer with cashier email and phone number at university of 0regan. Laughing

Such fun

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, Red. Laughing Thumbs up

Now everything is in place for the fireworks show, when poor old Mr Mike has to scape up his own cash for travel one more time. I got my lawn chair and cooler ready for the last big show. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
5imba doesn't know about Alf's cash in Niger. Alf has simply told 5imba what bank to use. Later Michae1 can spend a day or two chasing around trying to get a straight answer including account confusions and security.

Alf may also have talked to several banks in Niger and as a security measure given 5imba an alternative bank for the refund.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote (3hrs. before @Red sent the transfer):
Quote:
compliment to you
i want to inform you that i got an email from 5imba safari camp,please i was not please with what was said by them.they said they had problem in the connection and they could send mail ,but the could not check my photo ,can you imagin that,How on earth will i believe that,mr alfred let me ask you one question. IS 5IMBA SAFARI FOR REALLY? Laughing

Alfred i will advices you to send me some money so i can immediately go to Niger,Let not put hpe on 5imba safari,remember i said,Mr harry gomer is not financ my moverment to Niger but you,so i told you that i am going with one assistance,so i was hoping for 5imba Safari fund ,but is delaying me and is keeping me in Africa,

Let me ask you one favour ,why can you send me some fund so i can proceed to Nigeria by monday,you can send the fund to me through money gram or Western Union Money transfer ,From were you are to me in Nigeria,

Please let me know if that can be done for me,alest you can send to me just $3000 USD for my trip.let me know if you can send that by today or tomorrow .

If you can send that let me know so i can give you the information ,which you are to use and as soon as they fund is send i wil be going to Niger By monday ok

Please respond back to me
Regards to you
Micheal Williams

...So i guess that was him freaking out before getting the transfer form (?)
Hopefully he found it reassuring once he finally got it Laughing

I don't plan on replying, save for maybe in a few days saying that Bernie told me the money was sent.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, no need to reply for a while, let him stew.

Of course the transfer couldn't be executed by the bank on Friday because the Interbank market was closed until Monday (damn Martian holidays) so it will be executed on Tuesday, and of course there's a week's lead time on the transfer, what with this being to a Chinese bank and all.

He'll be fine, but clearly it was just in the nick of time. When you send through the email confirming that B3rnie told you it was sent make sure you explain to him how I wasn't able to access his photo because our network connection was in its infancy (due to the stampede) and thus it was taking too long to load and causing the computer to crash (he'll be very familiar with unreliable internet).

Baiting this lad is like picking up chicks in a brothel, where did you find him!?

Laughing

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Yeah, no need to reply for a while, let him stew.

Letting mugu stew will also give him the weekend to find another loan shark that will lend him money for his next safari into the unknown.... Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - Mr. Micheal is a lottolad! Safariing these lazy lads is damn near impossible. This is a rare occurance, and juju4u got real lucky finding this one.

I wonder if Mr. Micheal is starting to feel like his victims do...scraping up loan after loan and spending more and more cash, chasing a fictitious big payday? I hope it's hurting him. He can't even imagine the hurt he will feel when he gets to Agadez. If that's not enough for him, there is a certain metal pole in the middle of the Sahara that he could take a camel ride or 4wd to pick up the money.

I've always wanted to bury the money in the dry well there... Laughing[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbre_du_Ténéré[/url]

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep, he came from the lottolad forum. Mr. Green

He's hooked reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel deep; got a bunch invested Laughing

In his last email (not posted) he is asking if his victim is for real (some more) Laughing

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul has thrown another feeler out there.

Quote:
Oi Michael whats goin on. have yah heard from alf? He still wont mail
me.Ihava wont mail me either. I was in lagos the other day but you
aint mailed me back so i didnt know if ya were there.
Im headin north
after Ihava.
Paulo

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hear the rusty gears spinning in his head now, ever so slowly...
Will he board that bus before they finally stop moving?
Will his buddies oil him up nicely for the long trip north and give him a push?

I can't wait to find out. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had not checked the box in 5 days. There are plenty of emails from mugu.

...It seems his box has been hacked Laughing

...Of course this will be exploited to the fullest extent Laughing

Mugu wrote a few days back:
Quote:
Mr Alfred ,
just because i said you should send me some fund ,so i can use in getting to Niger ,you have size not to reply my mail any longer .

If i may ask ,is alfred for real?

Micheal williams

Alf replied today:
Quote:
sory i could not reply something came up!

you got the money?

Mugu wrote to 5imba:
Quote:
Compliment to you

Mr Rhond
i send you an email of what you requested ,so why have you not credited my account and why have i not recieved any mail from simba,

Well i wish to inform simba that my box has been hacked and that they can reply me with this new email box ,every decscusion and arrangement concerning the payment remains ok
I am waiting for your email ,regarding the payment information or the payment slip ok.
I am send the photo again for the third time now to your office,

Reply by these email identification

Mugu wrote to Alf (from a new box, 3 days ago):
Alfred dont be confuse,THESE IS FROM MICHEAL WILLIAMS (my old box has been hacked)
Quote:
Compliment to you Mr Alfred
I wish to inform you that some group of hackers has change my passsword word of [email protected]. As these morning i went to check your email to know your response regarding the money i requested form you and i was so supprise that i could not open my box any longer.
Please mr alfred stop all coversation with that box now ok. I decided to change my box immediately and open these ,my information was change immediately they hacker ,as i have sent to massage accros to hotmail office in United Kingdom.

I want to state that you will have to inform Mr Mufin the bank manager that he should stop contact me on that box that the box [email protected] has been hacked. That all conversation should stop with immediately effect to avoid scam ok.

I want to immediately inform you that you should inform 5imba 5afari camp that they should not contact that box any longer,listen alfred ,this is micheal williams ok. inform 5imba that when an if they are ready to make the transfer into my account ,they should contact me through these email. ok,

Remeber i requested from you the sum of $3000 USD and i did not get any information form you so,that was your respond i wanted to check ,before i found out that my box has been hacked.So you let me know ,you can see that the hackers are still after us and please i have to get to Niger but you are been scam again,just like how they collected $40,000 USd form Ihave.

Please inform the bank Manager that he should not contact that box any more ,pls give him the new email contact and you stop,give out my email contact you are the real cause of my box been hacked. Laughing

Let me know if you atre making the fund for me tomorrow ok

Rememeber our security password ----- WHAT IS YOUR BOSS WIFE NAME

SECURITY ANS ------ AMANDA

So when ever those hacker send you email on that my old box [email protected], ask them of the security password ok.

Regard i am attaching my photo again ok

micheal williams
+234805244xxxx

LOL_sign
I don't know exactly what that's all about, but he surely will need to produce a new picture from the new box Mr. Green

Alf replied:
Quote:
well now what this nonesense. i contact the bank manager. whetehr this is real micheal or not does not mader since banker will only release funds to real micheal he has pictures.

now if this is the real micheal then you prove it. i went to see a pictur from you. not one of the old pictures eider since does have compromise if boxes got haked again. you produc a pictur holding a sine that says something on a sine again that i will tel you and i knpow its you.

Mugu wrote 2 days ago:
Quote:
compliment to you
i am so sorry after what i said you still replied that old box,please ,if you can believe me then ,and if any person is replying you with that old box just ask the person of the security password ,which we had when i was at Benin republic.

I hope you have not given the person the password word .And ask the person to give you is phone number ,and also the person how how went thrown in Cameroon and Benin Republic.

If then person can give you all these information ,then don't mail me again ,.just follow the person and i bet you don't act like a fool. listen to me Alfred ,this is Micheal ,my box has just been hacked and these is my new box ,pls inform 5imba camp about it that when am i getting my money
Its gotten to long to paid just small $10500 USD . i am so surprise at them ok. and you too.

I need your response to my mail right away ok.
Regards to you
Micheal Wiliams

Alf Replied:
Quote:
so prove it

Email exchange between Mugu & 5imba box:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Williams

Thank you for raising your query with us.

I shall speak to the bank manager on Friday when I return to the town to
discuss why the payment has not gone through yet.

Until then I thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodes
Operations Manager - Simba Safari Group Ltd

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:17:07 +0000, "MICHEAL WILLIAMS"
<[email protected]> said:
>
> hello
> i get the payment slip but the money is not yet in my account pls i
> want you to contact your bank and ask them why the money is not yet
> in my account pls i need your urgent reply

Hum...Maybe this is an opportunity for the hackers to have collected the 10.5K (?)

I think I will tell him that I sent him a few grand via WU (at the old box's request, of course). If this is just an antic on his part, it would backfire, though. Confused

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju - I wonder is hacking some of it could push the lad too far..I think he may only have a couple of disappointments left in him. I think you should stick to plan, have B3rn13 Rh0d3s check with the office, and the secretary sent it to bank in Niger by mistake.
In the meantime, you might get another pic out of him before B3rn1e gives out the bad news. Then, the bait settles a bit, Muffin tells him everything is fine, he has all the money safe, just waiting for him. Muffin get's informed of the hack, ok, everything is fine. He got the new pic, fine. So, come on up, and let me know when to expect you. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u et el:

Alf is back to his trip to Egypt and Vietnam his internet connections are not reliable. One final push may be when Alf decides to come back he goes for Niger and picks up his money from the bank offering to meet Michae1 there. Alf is in Niger for at most a day or two.

(Happy to work out flight details if needed) Niger perhaps back to Egypt to make sure that West Africa / Nigeria is not really a resonable stop

Michae1 either meets Alf there or all is lost.

This whole thing has been amazing. The more confusion the more likely Michae1 is to travel. Michae1 is unreliable and kept getting himself in trouble. Few more scenes and time to roll the credits.

Juju4u
Master
Red
Simba
Wanamaker
Slaphappy
and all the rest that forgot
Michae1 as the alais of himself
harry gomer(baiter)
Ihava
Paulo
Police in Cameroon as themselves
On location Poland, Cameroon, Benin and Nigeria Jungle scenes near the various S1imba camps in West Africa

Clearly the gerbials of the world need milking. Ihava and family are starting to accept Alf's antics as the family clown and are happy that everyone is okay after their African Safari Smile

p.

Last edited by pablo on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have neither seen nor heard from Mr Michael
he has ignored Paul Irwin
harry gomer(baiter) has still not been actively persuing the chop

but Ihava received the same mail as alf above about hackers.

she just had to reply.
Quote:
Hi Mr Michael
How are you.I am happy to hear from you.
I am doing much better now. but it still hurts a little. especially when they push it in too far but i will get back to normal soon
How are you going with Alf. He was in Egypt for business the last i herd.
I guess you herd that the chopper pilot died in the accident. they say i am very very lucky.
Look forward to hearing from you soon

bye
Ihava

edit
oh and here is mr michaels auto response message
Quote:
Wellcome to Micheal William New E-mail Box ,Micheal Williams Will contact you shortly ok.Thanks

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, crazy lad.

I haven't heard back from him since the email I sent yesterday.

I like the idea of saying that we received his email that the bank account was wrong and that we should send the money to another one and we did and it must be the hackers fault.

Perhaps we could get a fake lad involved and offer to split the money...?

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be fun introducing a fake lad, but I am not sure how Mr Michaels would react.

Freaked out, for sure, but would he be wary about travelling all the way to Niger to meet a lad smarter than himself.
What would be the incentive for the fake lad to offer to share the money, when he could probably walk away with the lot...?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think Red's idea would have been more okay earlier in the bait, when even we didn't know what was going to happen next, as all the baiters involved sent conflicting emails, not always informing the other baiters. But, I think that time is past. This lad is balancing on a very thin beam right now, and things need to settle a bit before he feels comfortable enough to travel. Let's see how he reacts to the money going to the secret account by accident, all safe and sound, and Alf's absence from the scene. The road may look wide open for him, with no more threats from the choppers. All he has to do is go pick it up. Very Happy

@pablo - Don't forget wanamaker up there in the credits, who took over for Master while he was gone. Put me down at the bottom. I only wrote one email. I'm just a consultant, with a big mouth. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic