SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My bait with a killer (many insults hurled)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Starym
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, this is a bait that I did about a year ago. Unfortunately, real life popped up for me and after not responding to several of his emails he got tired of waiting and dropped me.

I've lost his original email, but I can tell you that it was a fairly standard "I'm going to kill you unless you pay me" except that he made a comment to the effect that the reason he was giving me an out was because he had fallen in love with my family. So I respond:

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Thank you

Rob,

Thank you for warning me that somebody is after me and for giving me a chance to flee. Out of curiosity, which member(s) of my family are you in love with so that I might thank him/her/them?

Quote:
now listen, i have decided to save you before contacting you ok.if not that my men wants their balance from me because, i told them that you are not to be killed but they insist. i do not blame them much because, they professionalise on that and thats their job.

now, i need sum amount of money from you ok to pay them back the balance ok. here is the balance to be paid to them for them to leave you ok. not mine. understand be the way i informed you.

now, i want you to know that we are very dangeruos to extent that no one sees us when we operates ok. thats why the politicians and men in power used us instead the force to kill oppositions.

so, be advice from me not to let anyone even your family know about this. as you know, one of them might even be seeing me as am writting to you now ok. so, they can know if you let anyone hears that. i advice you to make this payment without delay because, they are on my neck for now and might act soon. am afraid you have to save yourself.

goodluck

the amount i want you to pay now is, $50,000.00usd. so, i only hope you will understand what i am doing for you now and do not take is as joke or i will leave you with them. my hand not among cause, i just do not wanna kill you anymore ok.

i only wanna hear from you requesting for payment information ok.

Quite frankly I kinda take offense at his insuation that he has no chioce in the matter and he ignored my statement that I had fled.

Quote:
Rob,

I thought you were the murderer. Now you are telling me somebody else will do the deed?

In any case, quit pretending you don't have a choice. You do. Clearly assassinations are a lucrative business or you wouldn't be involved. If you want to kill me, there is little I can do to stop you. If you really did have a change of heart then pay off your people out of your own pocket with your blood money. And if you didn't really have a change of heart, then quit pretending that you did and admit that you are just blackmailing me to try to make more money.

And in any case, you are too late; I have warned my family and we are now very spread out across the country, at a moment's notice we can move again. Pursuing us will be a very expensive endeavor for you; no doubt you know the extreme cost of last minute flights.

Are you up for it? I promise you, you will have lost money by the time you catch us all

[
Quote:
WOW. NOT TOO FAST OK. WHO TOLD YOU THAT THE SON OF THE BITCH PAYS FOR FLIGHT? WHEN I CAN AFFORD TO FORCE ANY AIRPORT TO MAKE AVAILABLE PLANE THAT CAN CONTAIN ME AND MY MEN? WOW T TOO LATE FOR YOU AS WELL. NOW LISTEN UP, I GIVE YOU THIS WEEK TO SEND THE MONEY WITH THE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE EASY GETTING OF THE MONEY OR, CHOOSE THE SECOND OPTION? DIE OFF.

I found the idea of him forcing an airport pretty funny, and I tell him so:

Quote:
Rob,

LOL!

What on God's green earth are you taking me for? That is the dumbest this I have ever heard of. Withthe anti-terrorism laws in place there would be an entire army waiting for you at the landing strip of your choice if you even thought about maybe hijacking a plane, unless of course they chose to just shoot you down. Come to think of it, I would pay to see that, and I promise you it you and your stupidity would make the news on every tv station across the world. Give me your account number and I'll transfer you $5 just to see it!

Nevertheless, I'll tell you what... I am going to give you a chance to demonstrate your "power" to me. As I told you, I have already fled once. Tell me where I am right now. I want at least the city. To avoid confusion, I will stay in this city.

It is your move Rob. Time to put up or shut up.

A week goes by and I hear nothing, so I email him again:

Quote:
When will you be coming to kill me? Please, I have some meetings that I have to attend this week. If you could let me know when you are coming I would greatly appreciate it. My colleagues really dislike it when I don't show up, so I'd like to give them some warning.

Quote:
you *DELETED*, have you done what i ask you? or you wanna my visit? kool. get back to me now.

Quote:
Rob,

Admit that this was not the offer of charity that you initially tried to pretend it was and I will be send you the $5 that I promised you for the laugh of watching the news after your attempted plane hijack.

Rob figures it out:

Quote:
you are not serious ok. goodday and wait for acxtions soon.

Quote:
Rob,

I am very serious: I will pay $5! It would pay for a drink at the airport before you hijack a plane.

Of course, with news that you are coming, I have taken to the road again. Care to tell me where I am now?

Quote:
I AM BACK, FOR ACTION OK, GOODLUCK

Yeah, whatever that means. In any case, a month goes by and I decided to see if Rob will still respond to my emails:

Quote:
Alright I am ready to pay. What account do you want me to send your money to?

Quote:
i will get back to you soon good day, with the information of the payment

So an entire month goes by and I get no response from him, so I let him know he blew it:

Quote:
It's been a month and you never got back to me.

Never mind, the money that was for you has been spent.

Surprisingly, he doesn't respond for over another month! One day I finally find this in my inbox:

Quote:
NOW LISTEN UP , I WILL COMING ATFER YOUR LIFE SOON OK, STILL YOU REFUSE TO PAY THE MONEY I ASK FROM YOU, BE FAST BEFORE YOU GO DOWN GOOD DAY

However, he blew it. He tells me to wait for him and takes two months to respond?

Quote:
And to think, I was so worried that I had my family ready to travel at the drop of a hat.

You are such an idiot.

Sorry, but the best offer you'll get from me now is my original offer: I will give you $5 to attempt to hijack an airplane here in the United States. The news story resulting from that should be priceless. I might die of laughter. Come to think of it, if that happened then you would be able to tell your employers you killed me. I mean, you wouldn't be able to spend any of the money because you'd be in JAIL and would almost certainly get the death penalty, but hey, it would be the last accomplishment in your sad, worthless life.

Really, you should take the offer.

For some reason, a week later Rob responds to the original email I sent to start this whole bait:

Quote:
NOW LISTEN UP , I WILL COMING ATFER YOUR LIFE SOON OK, STILL YOU REFUSE TO PAY THE MONEY I ASK FROM YOU, BE FAST BEFORE YOU GO DOWN, GOOD DAY

Quote:
Responding to an email sent on August 2? That was three months ago!

I'm glad you never responded told you I was willing to pay. You are much too stupid to deserve any of my money.

Quote:
FOOL YOU WILL GO DOWN SOON FUCK YOU

So I wait another week and try again to pay him:

Quote:
Alright already.

So when are you going to send me details on where to send the payment?

Or are you going to send some guy in a mask to come pick up a sack full of money?

Surprisingly, the guy just gives me his bank info! Score one for me!

Quote:
Dear ,

i want you to transfer the money to this uk bank and send me the transfer slip and others necessary details i

Alliance & Leicester
Account Holder Name:John Egbu
Bank:Account number:78169487.
Sort Code:725005.
BIC:Aleigb22.
Iban:gb82alei725005/78169487.

Cheers as you comply.

Regards

Do or die.

SO I wait a few days and Rob emails me again. This time he's chosen a bold font so that I'm sure to know he's serious:

Quote:
i have giving you the account so what is keeping you on hold ? be fast about it good day

Quote:
Tony,

I have transferred you your money.

Now leave me alone.

Quote:
Dear Leslie Morely,

I hope you are not joking with me? you transfered money without showing me the transfer slip as proof, you are advice to scan or send the transfer slip for my confirmation or else i go crazy with you.

Regards

Do or die.

Quote:
My scanner is broken. Give me a few days and I will find someone who can.

You claim to have much power. Do you really mean to tell me that in the meantime you can't just request a statement from your bank and see the activity?

Unfortunately, after sending this email I suffered a loss in my family. I was gone for about a week and found the following emails in my inbox.

Quote:
Dear Leslie Morely,

I hope you are not joking with me? you transfered money without showing me the transfer slip as proof, you are advice to scan or send the transfer slip for my confirmation or else i go crazy with you.

Regards

Do or die.

Quote:
i guess when you make the payment they must have forward the transfer slip to your email since your scanner is broken why don't you forward the slip to me , i ask you for the last time i hope you are not playing hoax with me? be fast about finding a way to present the transfer slip to me before i loose my temper you are warned, die take note no more stories,

Regards

Do or die.

Quote:
Hello Leslie you are getting on my nerve whats wrong with the slip uptil now?

Quote:
Hello
I need the payment slip ok, are you playing with me, i am giving you this week to send it to my box ok, good day. do or die

Quote:
now listen up ? have you make the payment? for the last time or you are playing with me, i want you to send the payment slip to me or you think the other way round ok be fast about it good day

Quote:
Are you playing with me or your life, now listen up i want the payment slip from now till monday,i want you to go to any business center to scan the payment slip and send it to me ok, becasue i call my bank they told me that i should bring the payment slip. good day

Quote:
Hey Leslie, the account belong to one of my group is not possible for me to go to his bank and request for the bank statement ok, any body that make a transfer the bank always present transfer slip to the person there is no way i can beleive you untill i get the transfer slip, now you have to look for a scanner and send the transfer slip to be before i get upset i want you to understand something i am watching you every day. i can strike anytime be warned.

Tony.

Quote:
Hello Leslie Morely.

look here be ready to go down by 25th of December i will definitely shot you on that day am watching you if you like belive it or not but my word is my bond

I tried multiple times to respond to him, but he never wrote back. I guess he got tired of waiting for me. Rolling Eyes

"I believe something must be wrong with you by doing this to me" - Simon Om

"I AM BACK, FOR ACTION OK, GOODLUCK" - Rob
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh-Oh. You are in REAL danger now.

That's great! Laughing

Keep up the good baiting!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am watching you if you like belive it or not but my word is my bond

Maybe next time you can offer to open the curtains and stand in front of your window with the transfer slip so he can see it...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the bank get killed?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the account was passed on to Alan, it would have been taken care of. Smile

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love baiting hitlads. They're thin on the ground, though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
rjl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.

I have never gotten a hit lad. Now I want one!

I wonder if you can get a picture of his hit squad, looking mean?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic