SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Ever Bait - Hitman - Bad Language..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sandra-dee-baby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this started off with me replying to this guy H4rrison P0rker. He wanted money to stop my asassination etc etc.. as my first ever bait i'd be interested to know your views. Did I do good/bad??
Also, I am new to posting but have read others, i'm assuming I disgiuse email addys etc so they can't find out?
Thanks

Me: BOLD
[b]
TO: H4rrison P0rker
[email protected]
[email protected]

What the hell do you mean you are hired to kill me? I have no enemies.
Or is this some bullshit joke?
sandra

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Sandra Dee
[email protected]
[email protected]

Dont make me believe you are a fool.
I dont joke and i wont start it now.

You dont have much time. Are you willing to do what i demand or you want it in a hard and dangerous way?
LIKE I SAID YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
[email protected]

Listen buddy I dont know who you are but I am a heavily pregnant woman and I have no idea who would want to kill me!
Why would someone kill me and my unborn baby?
Hw much money am I supposed to pay you??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
[email protected]

I need no question from you but do waht i have to tell you or you & unborn baby go down the drain for i believe my employer has wanted it that way but i took pity on you because of the unborn baby.Now listen,don't make me do otherwise!!!
All you have to do is courier the sum of three thousand dollars($3,000) in a package way to what so ever location i want you to.
Now are you ready or you want to be a pregnant hero?
Get back to me before it's too late

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]

Can't you at least tell me who has hired you? I am in shock over all this, I dont think I can cope. How am I supposed to get $3,000 to you? I have $100 left in the bank account until payday because I just bought a pram and some baby clothes. These things are expensive you know!
Can't you take a little money now and wait until I get paid again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]

Iwant you now to drive down now and make the payement you have now through western union to my boy in Nigeria through this name for security reasons and i will watch as you go .When you get to the western union office tell them you are sending it to a very good friend.
Here are the datails below

NGBEKEK CHRISTIAN
149odozi street boji boji agbor delta state Nigeria

Get backtome with the neccssary information
and as you go dont forget i watch you!!!!
i MEAN NOW

[email protected]
[email protected]

What do you mean you are watching me? Right now? here in my home? My pit bull does not take kindly to unwelcome visitors, we have been through 17 postmen in the last two weeks, take that as a warning! Does your mother know of your profession? I imagine she would not be very pleased.
Now I cannot 'drive' anywhere, as I told you I am heavily pregnant and driving is forbidden in my country after the 8th month.
So what do I do now? Is there something I can do on the internet or phone?

[email protected]
[email protected]

Now listen I dont have much time is rather now you order for a laptop online or Phone depending on which your credit card can carry and then send to this address online Now okay
here is the address: 35 queen street boji boji agbor delta state Nigeria
DO NOW ALL IN THE SAKE OF YOUR UNBORN BABY WHEN ITS DONT
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WHEN I GIVE YOU THE REALL TALK
NOW DO IT AM WAITING AND GET BACK TOMEWITH THE TRACKING DETAILS!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hold on a minute there porker.. originally you asked me for $3,000 now you're happy with a laptop that might cost $600? I am slightly offended that the value of my life has depreciated so rapidly. Is this something to do with the economic downturn? I read the news you know.
What kind of laptop am i supposed to send? What do i put on the customs sheet? What if it gets lost between here and nigeria? will you kill me anyway?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]

I have no much time am going to accept an order online and it should be a laptop or phone the one you credit card can carry all because of your unborn baby amdoing this here is the address you have to fill as the address:35 queen street boji boji agbor delta state Nigeria
and get back tome with the tracking details......
dont joke with me if you do you wont be happy you did am waiting now for the order confirmation and tracking details!!!!

[email protected]
[email protected]

you haven't answered my previous questions yet!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]

Now listen i am only accepting laptop because you dont have money in you bank account
and secondly in the custom paper you should put there that if for a very good friend and for his person use and thirdly you have to be very careful for if it is not recieved as soon as surposed time with the tracking information guidlines then you should be ready for a drunber ......so go on and order for a dell laptop nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
am waiting for details!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]

OK OK calm down I get ya. But what the hell is a drunber? Am i missing something here? Why does it have to be a Dell laptop? I found a lovely one from Amazon.com, it has lots of RAM (whatever that is) and Megabytes (whatever they are) and its silver so it looks the part. here's the link, take a look and let me know what you think.
And stop telling me to do things 'nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' Do you know how slowly I walk now i'm like the size of a whale??
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-A215-S5829-Processor-Premium/dp/B0015RFJXA/ref=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1221151111&sr=8-3

[email protected]
[email protected]

Is okay i believe those ones are Good what i am after Now is how fast you make the order but it should not exceed Nowfor i am wanting to see the confirmation of it understand so go on and make the order
waiting!!!!

[email protected]
[email protected]

Ok i will make the order but i want to be sure that once you receive you promise never to contact me or come near me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]

Its okay i promise i wont and will even make sure no harm comes to you Okay but dont waste my time for time is not my friend!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
[email protected]

ok look i tried to order the laptop but my credit card is maxed out, probably because of all the baby stuff i've been buying, breast pumps are sooo expensive, i'm not even sure if i'll need one. But anyway, i am sorry about this i just don't know what to do. i have some cash in the house, i could probably get to a post office tomorrow morning (its just a short walk away) but they are all shut now. you want me to send cash? its all i have left. i have only $450. please say this is ok and you will wait?

[email protected]
[email protected]

Now listen i believe you really want me in a cool manner...the courier like Dhl AND FEDEX are not close and now if you want me cool better go for it or rather send a nany or make me angry !!!!!NOWWWW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]
[email protected]

I did not understand a word of your last email. what would you like me to do?

[email protected]
[email protected]

I want you to courier it in an envelop ans send it through a courier service like FEDEX OR DHL
THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN BE HAPPY WITH YOU UNDERSTAND?
DONT HAVE TIME AND DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT THEY HAVE CLOSE !!!! (I think he's making most of this stuff up??)

[email protected]
[email protected]

because right now where i am its the middle of the night. As a heavily pregnant woman i will NOT walk the streets in the dark for my own safety do you understand that? so you will wait until i can get to the courier office TOMORROW.
Kindly confirm the address i must send the money to. Will the cash be safe in an envolope like that? shouldn't i hide it or something? customs may open it and confiscate it.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Now here is what you will do but a shoe size 15 and hide the money inside or anything but hide the money but make sure you use any of this courier service FEDEX OR DHL
this is the address again nomistakes: 33 queen street boji boji agbor delta state Nigeria
name: harrison pocker

Make sure this is done if not i am not going to contact you again but send the hidden bullet to you.....i have tried being nice so dont make me act the otherwise................
i will be waiting and I repeat if you fail for no reason it will be hurt!!!!

GOODLUCK

[email protected]
[email protected]

I must inform you i have gone into labour. do you know what that means? i am about to have a baby, it hurts like fucking hell and i have you to think about. kindly confirm receipt of this email soonest. And if i dont get back to you please understand it is because i am pushing the melon out. ok?

Did not hear anything for about 24 hours.. does this guy actually have a heart after all?? I think not...

[email protected]
[email protected]

I am now back home resting.
Please tell me this whole business is finished with and that you will leave
me alone?
I am a new mother, surely you have a heart in there somewhere Harry?
I will not rest until you tell me its forgotten about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
[email protected]

Until you send it ,Nothing will be forgoten...But if you do Yes it will be a history and Nothing will happen to you.....
I will not respond again if you dont get back to me with the tracking details and am already getting pissed here....Now Go and Do what i request or hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And this is the part where I got genuinely pissed off with this guy, maybe I shouldnt have been so harsh? I don't know.

[email protected]
[email protected]

hmmmmmmmmm? What does that mean?
You know what, my hormones are kicking in now and i've got something
to say to YOU! Come anywhere near me or my family and I will rip your fucking head off your
shoulders and piss in the hole.. get it? Yeah, thats right. FuCk yOu ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will get NOTHING from me and you will do NOTHING about it.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Good Lets see Then sturborn Fool...No wonder my emplyer wants you dead ...was only having pity on You i guess your baby is going to have a cow milk for a mother for you wont lieve for it!!!

[email protected]
[email protected]

Listen to yourself you SAD PATHETIC MORON!! You really think I have just had a baby?? Silly silly man...
Were you raised on COW MILK? OR GOAT MILK? Is that why you are such a RETARD??
Go get yourself a real job.

[email protected]
[email protected]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO CONFESS WITH YOU MOUT I KNOW ....I WONT CONTACT YOU AGAIN BUT WAIT FOR MY WRATH ......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
[email protected]

Boring..... yawn... so tired.......

And thats it I think, I had fun anyway. Just can't beleive these people would continue with this even with a pregnant woman!!!

[/b]
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could sense the lad frustration. You need to open another fakey email character and rebate him from another addy-especially as you know what pushes his buttons. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was reading another bait about this very lad today, well, same name and address he gave anyway:

http://www.scamorama.com/prolite_agnes_hitlad.html

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should never let on that it's a ruse. Even if your lad suspects you are messing with him. Otherwise, not bad at all. I would have sent the laptop via these guys though:

http://www.freewebs.com/livingstonshipping/baiter.htm

Something always seems to happen to their packages. Wink

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I was reading another bait about this very lad today, well, same name and address he gave anyway:

http://www.scamorama.com/prolite_agnes_hitlad.html

The same lad. He emailed "Agnes" yesterday after a one month gap and used the word "sturborn" in his email.

He also "trades" as "Shin Pyro Kumar-Hitman "
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144880

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic