SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Attention!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Col. Mustard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Stand At Ease.."

Howdy folks,

Have been wasting vast amounts of company time reading this forum .. (oh yeah .. I am the company Rolling Eyes) Having read through the tips and safety points I think I'm ready to cast out my first bait.

Have been thinking about an angle on having some fun - I like the idea of safari's and putting the lads to as much trouble as possible. I've a few ideas that should provide a wee bit of fun.

This has probably been done but..

If a mercenary can't trust someone who's scammed his bank out of $24m who can he trust...

Standby for lots of pictures of old planes, Nissan pick-ups, hiding places and deserted landing strips!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Col. Mustard - Welcome a'board, and well done for reading up and getting a good understanding of the safety tips.... Thumbs up

Don't be shy about asking for any advice, you'll always find plenty of experienced baiters happy to share their knowledge and skills.

Also, don't be discouraged if your first lads don't jump through a hoop for you (literally.. Wink )
keep plugging away and eventually you will get the trophies and safaris.... Very Happy

Oh, almost forgot to mention.
We do have an excellent mentor scheme that you might want to sign up for: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306&start=350

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey colonel

didnt take me long to get the lads filling forms, posing for ridiculous photos and performing hilarious rituals. Oh and not to mention the Safari from Nigeria to Benin Republic.

All that in less than 6 months !!!

Have fun, bait safe and keep chipping away at them

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings Colonel!

If you need to co-operation of a retired US Marine to assist in operations against the Lads, then Captain is at your service. Just PM me if needs must.

I think I should point out that I am not, and have never been, a US Marine - Captain Mal is only my baiter persona.

ETA Masking since this is now in General Chat.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eaterville Col. Mustard. What were you thinking of killing Prof. Plum with the candlestick in the study like that?

Quote:

Standby for lots of pictures of old planes, Nissan pick-ups, hiding places and deserted landing strips!!

You've been watching too many episodes of the 'A Team'! Good luck with the trophies. Learn to walk before you run and get yourself a mentor who will help you do that.

"Diiiissmissed"

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Col. Very Happy Definitely check out the mentor scheme they've got going. It's not a love scam, really, pop on over & make a request.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, Col Mustard! I love that name.. Laughing
Enjoy teaching the lads the military way of doing things. Wink
And watch out for yastreb's Malcolm Reynolds...he's an irascible sort!
Nice of yastreb to offer his services to you. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Colonel.

I wish you luck with your mission.
Just remember that all your planning can go out the window at first contact with the enemy.
However as they say "Who Dares Wins".

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Col. Mustard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome folks..

I'll be looking for some advice pretty soon - its been like casting your bait into a trout farm - my reply to a spare letter had hardly left the Outbox when a reply had arrived - pretty keen little lad as well. But the weekend is here so he can sweat till Monday - that's lesson #1 complete! Very Happy

You never know maybe yastreb's Malcolm Reynolds could come out of retirement as an Advisor I think that's the term we use these days. So I've fastened up the old Para smock, dusted of the beret and the Wild Geese are about to fly again.

"I love the smell of keyboards in the morning"

Have a good weekend

The Col.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIIIGHT you 'orrible little man. We will be square bashin yew until yews learns the correct drills for contacts with lads. Colonel or no Colonel. If yews goes out there advancing at lads with the wrong safety drills, yews will get 'orrible little men knockin on your door. And we don't want that do we?!?! So don't get a bag on, get a mag on and stag on in them stickies. As you were.....
To your mentor.... FORWARD wait for it, wait for it........
MARCH!

Welcome to eater you nutcase. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!Love the avatar,one of my favorite movies.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_Tommo you beat me too it..

Anywho Col, welcome to the weird and trying times of Mugu War.

"..every mealtime a BANQUET... every paycheque a FOR-TUNE... ahhhhh I love the 'Core!!"

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Colonel! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that the XO has authenticated ^^^ I'll enter the A.O.

From one Colonel to another, Watch your Romeo, make sure you read the F.M.'s and stay within the perimiter. You can bunk in the C.P.

Chow's at 0400

out.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk. Far too many military references, and not nearly enough Cluedo ones. And I am surprised at some of you - no smutty comments about Miss Scarlett in the billiard room with the rope? Shocked Laughing

Welcome, Col. Mustard. Very Happy

edit for typo.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com

Last edited by Eight on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight: I would have gone with the candle stick reference myself, but you know how I am.... Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should leave Miss Scarlett out of it until she comes here to speak up for herself. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Col. Mustard! Very Happy

Love your comment:
Quote:
"I love the smell of keyboards in the morning"

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the frontline, Colonel!
That’s a dirty war, we fight a merciless (sometimes also brainless…) enemy, so be well prepared before shooting at the target!
Wink

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Col. Mustard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received all the family photos and passport garbage this morning and a request to know more about me - now would an international mercenary (ahem Advisor) give loads away? enough - just enough!!

Pity I've flown to Paris to Conclude some business
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baits that make me laugh that hardest are ones where there appears to be an entire world going on under the lads nose.

Great start, Col. I'm sure you'll be running lads through the obstacle course in no time!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was Mrs. Plum.....in the Library.....with the candlestick. Bait away, Colonel! Welcome aboard and we look forward to hearing from you. Give the lads lots of clues that lead them astray.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic