SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first real bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GordonShumway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So at the moment I am currently working 2 baits.
I am a n00b so please feel free to give me some pointers as I go along.

I wanted to publish one of the 2 that I am working on because it has progressed quite quickly.

Please note that is it an active bait so if posting it here can cause some sort of issue please let me know and I can remove it.

I wanted to post this one in particular because he has sent me "proof of existence to build trust"

Subject: Can I Trust You?
Hello,
I am in need of your assistance, Am Sgt.Jarvis Reeves Jr. Am with the Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States, we have about 9.5 million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner,someone we can trust to actualize this venture.The money is from oil proceeds and legal. But we are moving it by diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services. But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.
Urgently awaiting your response.
Your buddy.
Sgt Jarvis Reeves

(Apparently We are buddies, this is the first contact and he's not sure if he can trust me ... but he is my buddy"

Subject: Re: Can I trust You?
Good day Sgt Reeves.
Thank you for considering me as a trustworthy partner in this venture.
When you send these funds what is the means of payment....will it be in the form of a cashiers check or money order
Will it simply be bills (currency)?
Please provide more details

Gordon Shumway
Melmac Entertainment
http://melmac-entertainment.co.nr/

Subject: We need to build Trust
(Trust is a big thing for Sgt Reeves)
Hello,
Please take your time to read and understand this email as it contains the details of plans and requirements to conclude this venture. {PRIVATE} Thanks for your response to my email requesting your assistance to conclude this transaction. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, It will not be safe for us, I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces here in Jordan, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry.
We must keep a low profile as a result of the amount in question. People are dying here ,and I pray each day to make it out of here alive!!! I need your help because I don't have any body I can trust now; you just have to follow my instructions. The fund in question was realized from oil proceeds,” Oil money" as fundly referred to by the merchants out here.
I can make arrangement to deliver the Candy's to any address of your choice. The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company, will not know the contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it.
 I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us when it gets to your base. Please let me have an address where you want them to deliver the Candy's. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements to ship at once. If we are lucky and fast enough, we can conclude this within the next one week.
 I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage still stand's at 30% as assured in my last message. What do you do for a living? are you Married with kids? can you handle this funds ? We need to build trust ok!!!!!!
It's just me and a colleague that knows about this transaction from this end, so try and keep this between the parties involved. Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, then don't allow me to ship it, as we have done everything possible to make this a reality from this end. I can always find other means of dealing with it. But the truth is that I have prayed over this and my spirit suggest that you are the right person, so don't let me down.
You have to keep in mind at all time, the need for confidentiality and absolute secrecy before we conclude this transaction. So phone conversation is not a safe measure in this endeavor. Remember to keep our secret. I cannot call you on the phone or receive fax, as I am not always in the office as a result of my operational schedule. I hope you are ok with this? Everything must be done by email. Will you still help? I need your urgent reply in this regard.
Thanks and God bless.
Your Buddy.Sgt Jarvis Reeves

(Still buddies I see)

Subject: Re: We need to build trust

Hello again Jarvis,
I assure you I can handle a large sum of funds.
I am a single man with a very high profile position with my company.
I am a founding partner and am used to dealing with large sums of money on a regular
basis.
My company is Melmac Entertainment and we are a booking agent for talented artists (up and
coming as well as established artists).
We also have top end teaching facilities as well as offer a substantial grand and
scholarship program.
It is commonplace for me to deal with exchanges of 30,000 to 150,000 dollars on a daily
basis.

With that in mind you can ship the Candy to me at my personal address.
The shipment will be safe, it is a secure building that only residences have access to.
I am a tax paying citizen who often has large sums of money transfered through his
acccount at any time so there will be no suspsicion if I make a large deposit.

My personal mailing address is
Gordon Shumway
110 West Superior Street
Chicago Illinois

Gordon Shumway
Melmac Entertainment

Subject: My ID and Proof of Candy Bars

(Candy Bars is top secret code for brick of cash he is going to mail to me I guess)

Hello
Thanks for your response to my mail and the willingness  to  assist me with this venture. If we can establish a strong trust  with in the shortest possible time, then the Candy Bars will be shipped to you through the contact details you are going to provide.
But talking about trust!!! We should be able to identify with ourselves like I rightly said by making available to each other our ID proof.
I am sending you my ID and a proof of the Candy Bars, so we know what weare doing as this is a life time opportunity for every one involved,also there is no means of you getting into trouble all has been mapped out.
But first you have to assure me that you can  handle this consignment and keep it in a safe and a secure place whenyou receive it,and that you can be trusted in this endeavor considering the magnitude of this deal,we have to be very low profiled in our transaction and keep this between us till you receive the consignment.
If you think your house contact details is safe for the shipment, then we can proceed with it,so I want you to re-confirm the following information's to enable me effect shipment plans.
Your Complete Names.
Full Contact Details./Address.
Personal Phone Number.
The phone number is required for easy contact by the diplomat when shipment is in motion.

Awaiting your response ASAP.

Regard,
Sgt. Jarvis Reeves.
God Bless America

(What! I am no longer your buddy? Oh Sgt I am so dissapointed). Here is where he has sent me some interesting photos.

Subject: Re: My ID and Proof of Candy Bars

Hello Jarvis,

I want to assure that my home will be a safe place to store the candy bars.
I live in a secured building where we have a guard on premises 24 hours a day.
I will be notified right away if a shimpment comes to the building and only I am able to
accept it.
My office is very close to my home address and most times I am working from my home office
anyway so I will be there to receive the shipment.

Again my shipping details are as follows
Gordon Shumway
110 West Superior Street
Chicago Illinois

Also attached is a copy of my identification for proof and trust.

Gordon Shumway
Melmac Entertainment

(I dug through my computer for an obscure Database file, copied it and renamed it ID_Scan.jpg) Lets see him open that.

Well hopefully I can string him on for a bit longer.

I would love some suggestions on what to do with this lad and how to get him to do some wacky things for me.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gordon - You're doing fine so far.

At this point, your lad is still on script. When/how to puch him off is a balance that you need to find with each Lad. Push too hard/fast and he'll twig - not hard/fast enough and you'll die of boredom. Get him off script as soon as you set the hook and he believes you are for real, but let him think he is in control until then.

One good way to play it is to ask questions, be a little bumbling and make some mistakes (but its his fault). If you know less, he has to explain more and it allows you to "discover" stuff along the way (All diplomatic packages must be inspected by the Department of State unless they are preceeded by a completed Homeland Security Complaince form? Who knew?).

I'd say, read up at Eater U and a few of the published baits for ideas. Slow it down a little and start asking questions.

Here's a couple of forms tha might come in handy ...

419Form
Homeland Security Form

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
GordonShumway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Much appreciated.
I also have another bait that seems to be going much smoother.
The Sgt is one of those fellows that doesnt say much for a few days and then fires a big old email at you like he just spoke to you 5 minutes ago.

This one may twigg on me but Im ok with that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic