SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Woo! My catcher account has caught-ed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Here's Johnny!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

67 offers for wealth and power beyond my wildest dreams....where oh where do I start?

Hmmm...
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buying 10 luxury condos all over the world, and a private jet for your comutes! Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
Buying 10 luxury condos all over the world, and a private jet for your comutes! Laughing

BRILLIANT!

Laughing
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or maybe buy your own country, am sure I could find a few for sale you could choose from ( payment by WU of course for a 100% risky free transaction Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink )

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

streaded wrote:
or maybe buy your own country, am sure I could find a few for sale you could choose from ( payment by WU of course for a 100% risky free transaction Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink )

o0o0o0o0o0o0o

tell me more...

Wink
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad that after all the fees - and a 3rd person trying to recover your fees (for a fee), there will be no money... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

depends on the sort of country you want, I can probably get you Scotland at a knock down price but a small pacific island would be a bit harder ( they are most sought after by super villains with plans of world domination and often when they leave ( normally in a hurry ) the island is not in a usable condition for a couple of millenia ).
at the moment some parts of the phillipines are on special offer and belgium is free to anyone who wants it

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

streaded wrote:
depends on the sort of country you want, I can probably get you Scotland at a knock down price but a small pacific island would be a bit harder ( they are most sought after by super villains with plans of world domination and often when they leave ( normally in a hurry ) the island is not in a usable condition for a couple of millenia ).
at the moment some parts of the phillipines are on special offer and belgium is free to anyone who wants it

Hmmm...I'm sure North Korea is bargain bin, right?
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

personally I think NK is a bit over priced and it will be hard to find a buyer for it at $4.30

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

streaded wrote:
personally I think NK is a bit over priced and it will be hard to find a buyer for it at $4.30

Ahh, that's true. Kim keeps driving up the price with his nuclear shenanigans.

AAAAANYWAYS.

I've got 67 offers in my catcher account, who or what should I go after first? Any tips for this young n00blet?
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start baiting the first few lads that show up. If they don't work, move on to the next few lads. You may start preferring one breed of lad over the others soon...that's ok. Whatever floats your boat.

Are your emails short and sweet, or really long? The shorter they are, the more lads you can play with. I rarely write more than one or two lines at a time, and I read only the very last email that the lad has sent me. It's the lads job to figure out what I'm talking about. I can bait 15-20 lads that way.

Last edited by Ari on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do them alphabetically but watch out for that evil Mr G0mer, him and the G0merboiz are out to chop everyones dolla and I think a lot of lads get very nervous at a mention of his name.
I am a noob here too but im sure many here will offer you some very good advice, A lot better than I can

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks promising:

Quote:
Good Day Sir/Madam, I have an obscure business interest to share with you. It's understandable that you might be a little apprehensive because you do not know me. My Name is Mr.Ronald Shaw Jr. An American born in missouri who has worked in the middle east and asia for the past two decades as an accounts audit officer. The actual reason I tried to contact you though I would have given you a call, but rather I decided to contact you via an email to get us acquainted since it is a safer for private communication. Please if you would promise utmost confidentiality contact me via my personal email which i believ is more secured [email protected] so we can discuss more about this business venture as i am in need of a partner to excute it.I promise it is very profitable and 100% risk free. Best Regards Mr.R0n4ld Sh4w Jr

He didn't tell me what it is...my interest is piqued! It's like Christmas Eve!!! I WANNA KNOOOOOWWWWW!! Mad
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read a few and once you get an idea how to play one, put it aside and go on with the next one, you'll find two or three that seem interesting pursuing. The other 64 all get the same copied and paste answer, short and sweet. "thank you, sounds interesting, what should I do?"
That will make them send the next one. If you send them all from the same character you can get up to 20 steps just emailing them all the same time and don't answer them until they all answered back to you.
The other three go to a special account and can get the same answer as first response too, then you just follow the game until you can take over. Twisted Evil
But what are you going to do with the 100 that roll in tomorrow and the day after? Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, it's a good idea to create another email addy for the actual baiting, and let the one you already have become a "catcher" to collect lad emails for you. This way you won't lose any promising baits in the heaps of email you'll be getting soon.
Here's Johnny!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Just read a few and once you get an idea how to play one, put it aside and go on with the next one, you'll find two or three that seem interesting pursuing. The other 64 all get the same copied and paste answer, short and sweet. "thank you, sounds interesting, what should I do?"
That will make them send the next one. If you send them all from the same character you can get up to 20 steps just emailing them all the same time and don't answer them until they all answered back to you.
The other three go to a special account and can get the same answer as first response too, then you just follow the game until you can take over. Twisted Evil
But what are you going to do with the 100 that roll in tomorrow and the day after? Laughing

HAHA

Well, I think I might try the aforementioned one I quoted to cut my teeth with. Just send our dear fellow a "Gee that sounds nice, tell me more!" E-mail from my character's e-mail?
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, lots of lads don't read the first few emails we send them. You don't have to either. Wink
Here's Johnny!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Special_K wrote:
Yes, lots of lads don't read the first few emails we send them. You don't have to either. Wink

Reply All, Here I come!

Laughing

UPDATE: I've only decided to send the "I'm a sucker" e-mail to six to start so I'm not juggling too much to start off.

Last edited by Here's Johnny! on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will blow your mailbox within a week, but nothing better that an enthusiastic approach Laughing
Just bait a few and then you know what you like and you can throw away the rest or drop them in surplus if you think they need special attention Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
It will blow your mailbox within a week, but nothing better that an enthusiastic approach Laughing
Just bait a few and then you know what you like and you can throw away the rest or drop them in surplus if you think they need special attention Twisted Evil

Haha, I look forward to not being able to properly attach a passport picture to my e-mail.

Passport.jpag here I come!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An easier way to refer to the post directly above yours = ^^ and it saves server space Wink Some Mods are very vast in deleting unnecessary quotes Rolling Eyes But they rule the roost here and do all the work to keep it going, so I guess they're right about it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bill: Your commenting on a useless quote takes even more server space. Laughing

I quoted your full reply first, but that might be a bit over the top

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know and so will this one AND yours Thanks Crying or Very sad
Picking on me again, eh
and I thought I was allowed some mistakes on my anniversary Laughing
CU in the bar then beers!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope this isn't a derail of sorts, but I've done something similar and opened an email address and put out some feelers.. In replying to a few I wondered if replying to so many at the same time might tip off a lad. It would seem if a lad sent three different scams (from different emails) to one email address, and got three responses they might think something's up. Just seems odd that one person would be willing to help a couple people transfer funds, handle a few investments, and believe they've won an internet lottery.

Or am I not quite thinking like a lad just yet?
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats... you remind me how excited I was when I first started baiting. Just wait till you get your first trophy... Smile

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic