SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Odd new modality.. for me at least

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the gist of something that just hit my catcher account.

Quote:
Right now I am in my hotel Room here in Accra , Ghana with my trunk box containing the US$1.5Million cash. Now, I want you to send me ten (10) names of people you can trust so that I can proceed to the neighboring TOGO to send you Western Union payments to the ten
different names.

On arrival at the Hotel,i gave the trunk box containing the
US$1.5Million to the hotel manager for safe-keeping.I told the hotel
manager that the trunk box contains cloths and personal items.Please
NOTE that it is ONLY you and that knows that the trunk box contains
US$1.5Million cash.Please keep this information TOP SECRET.

The key to the trunk box is right with me and i can open and take out cash at any time and I can be able to send US$7,000 to each of the ten (10) names a day. That means I can be able to send a total of US$70,000 to the ten different names a day.

This arrangement is easy, fast and convenient. All I have to do is to take
care of all the expenses by paying for the commission for the Western
Union transfers to the ten names. And I can do this because I am in
possession of the required cash!

It is about 2hrs: 30minutes from GHANA to TOGO by road where I will send you the Western Union payments.

Note that it is ONLY you and I that know that I am in possession of US$1.5Million cash in my Hotel Room. Please keep this information SECRET.

For your help and assiatnce; I will offer you 35% all the total funds receive on my behalf by Western Union . I will be sending the Western Union bit by bit until I complete the process.

After sending you the money by Western Union , you will make arrangement for me to come over to your country and start a new life.

Please get back to me with your direct telephone number so that i may
speak with you before i proceed to start the wire transfers to you by
Western union.

Has anyone else received this one, and if so, what did you do?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice... Never seen it before, but it's always interesting to see where the lads take new and different modalities. Surprised

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The key to the trunk box is right with me and i can open and take out cash at any time

Confused Confused Confused

How will he be able to convince me to pay to him then? Perhaps he is after s/t else? Or he will balckmail you after the ten transfers somehow went wrong? I am curious to learn, how this one develops. If you need persons you can trust in this to receive $ 7,000, I would happily jump to your aid Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Canospam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can say that your friend received the same email, and spank him for lying.

NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
US$1.5Million to the hotel manager for safe-keeping

That's where the trouble starts, that guy wants money every time your friend needs to be in the trunk.
His idea is to scam ten with the trouble of one, now if you make ten characters you bait one like twenty baiters with the trouble of two Twisted Evil
Copy and paste are your friends, same questions at different steps in the process by different characters. Sworn secrecy might lead to codes, reverse writing and changing of email addy's all the time. It's fun because character 1 complies with everything, 2 is willing but too stupid, 3 has scanner problems, 4 sends empty files, 5 needs a code etc.. so you can find out what your benefactor (or you) likes best Evil or Very Mad
Then the ten start hacking each others emails to make a bit more money. If you like working hard a nice game. Perfect for team work too, just to get the "real" variation in the ten characters. Playing one alone I lost track of 4 characters, but he didn't mind at all Laughing It ended when I lost interest in the game. Rolling Eyes

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar one. It differed mostly in that it told me to "make up 10 fake names". I was so busy at the time I didn't have time to properly bait him, so I just spent some time arguing about the fact that I wouldn't be able to produce ID to pick up the transfers and why wasn't this fraud, blah, blah, blah.

Personally, my hunch was that my scammer was expecting some money from a real victim, and would be using me to safely "launder" it. The victim sends the money to your "friends", you pick it up, you keep your percentage, you transfer the rest to your friendly trunkbox scammer. Which is essentially what he's describing doing with the "trunkbox money".

Or, perhaps, the same scammer would also pose as someone from Western Union, requesting a fee to "release" your payments.

Something like this opener.

Quote:
I am Thomson Tom, The Auditor General of western union Lome, Togo Head Office. I am the New Appointed Auditor General of Western Union head office Lome, Togo. Government just appointed me from Ghana to Lome Togo western union head office,when I came to the office I saw your 120 MTCN containting $7,000 us dollars each, pending in the western union system.

So I informed the Government of Togo, and the Government of Ghana, so they all put head together an agree for you to receive your money from the system without no delay, because you was approved at the Government office, that you are a foreign beneficiary.

I am contacting you to come across with 4 name in which you will use to receive your 120 MTCN. I will be sending it to you 4 each day, and that will give you $28,000 us dollars, since it is $7,000 us dollars each. And i will be sending it to you day by day, till every thing, till you finish receiving the total amount from the system.

My friend it is very important for me to hear from you today, so i am informing you now for you to receive your money , my friend your M.T.C.N control number is in the system inside my office now, all the government have given me the order to transfer your MTCN to you without any delay. So all you have to do now is for you to Pay your re-activation fee of $120 us dollars, and you will receive your money within the next one working hour, after you have sent the money for the re-activation of your MTCN.
And also send to me your ID and you Direct Mobile Phone Number, for easy comunication and proper recongnition.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards
Eng. Thompson Tom.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that was true, there should eventually be WUxfers with MTCN's fitting that fake receiver names. Shocked

But then we might be able to warn the real senders (provided that the lad gives these correctly or with the help of WU). Very Happy

So perhaps it is a modality worth the baiting effort.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had that email last year, see topic here for how it pans out:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123563

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it may end up as with the earlier version, but if anyone wants to give this a try, PM me with the appropriate details. I'll take the first nine callers.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic