SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer admits "I am unworthy" (8 minute video)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Following a request from Sudanese refugee Eric to help recover his mother's trunk box from the security company, HRH has offered to make a substantial charitable donation to help the family in its hour of need.

I asked Eric to film himself performing a simple ancient Bedouin thanks-giving ritual, but he turned it into an 8 minute epic, including footage of the "Liberian Refugee Camp" sign, his house, and his elderly mother. I posted the video HERE.

The sound isn't great and his pronunciation of the ancient Bedouin ritual incantation "Oh Zen Aye Amm Unn Wur Thee" is not great either, but it's the longest trophy video I've received, and the ritual bowing was nicely done.

I plan to thank him for his video but announce that I now realise he is a scammer, therefore no money will be paid to him. Had he been honest, he would have received $10,000 today but because he is a dishonest person he will receive nothing. Naturally, I will never let him know he has been baited.

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas

Last edited by Zen on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zen - Congratulations on this fantastic trophy!!!

It sure wasted a lot of his time to make such a well put together piece! (BTW, What the hell is he wearing!!!)

The video has somewhat moved me, his "mother" or whoever she is, is clearly knocking on deaths door, looks like she hasn't eaten in years and probably doesn't even know that her "son" is a dirty low life scammer! It just goes to show some of the conditions that these people live in - I have mixed emotions because

a) I couldn't give a fig about how rough it is for these people (like the scammer in the stupid dress) to live when all they want to do is steal other peoples money.

b) I DO care and am moved and upset by the people (like the "mother) who are forced to live like this despite trying to earn an honest living or are too ill to work and have no welfare system...

Sometimes you see things like this and it brings it all home to you - do you know what I mean?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an incredible video. It really is. I love his dress.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice video trophy, Zen. clapping Very Happy

I did notice he had piles and piles of goods inside his house, but "no food?" Hmm...I really doubt that. When he was doing his incantations, his mother rose up, and said, "Sonny? Why did you wake me up!? Are you scamming again?? Help me up.." Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That lad needs to be scolded severely for using that poor old lady in his scam. Otherwise, very nice work as usual Zen. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a scumbag for using that poor woman Evil or Very Mad

It would be great to see this lad suffer even more.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NTBS - yes, I know exactly what you mean. Having been to Africa several times (most recently last year), I know what the living conditions are like out there. But, like you, I reserve my sympathies for the vast majority of honest folk.

This is what I wrote to him (my character is the Sheikh's European representative)
Quote:
I write to tell you that HRH has viewed your video, and that we are satisfied with the content and quality. However, HRH is disturbed by further news that we have received relating to your request for financial assistance.

You will understand that HRH receives many requests for help from people who lie about their circumstances in order to receive financial assistance. In your case, HRH's Head of Security has raised doubts about the story which you wrote in your opening email (concerning money in a box held by a security company) - he tells me that this is a common type of scam on the internet. Furthermore, a Google search revealed that your email address is associated with a "29 year old female" on a dating site - I am told that this is another common scam.

As you know, HRH was willing to donate $10,000 to you on the basis that you were an honest man in need of his assistance. However, in the light of evidence that you are a dishonest man, you will receive nothing. Your Western Union transfer for $10,000 has been cancelled.

The name you gave for the transfer (which is presumably your real name) has been given to Interpol and to border police in Europe and North America. Should you ever travel to those countries, you will be arrested on arrival and then deported.

HRH hopes that you will learn a lesson from these events - only honest men will prosper in this world. He also noted that you clearly have skills in IT and video - he suggests that you should use these skills to earn an honest living, and that you should cease your attempts to steal from other people.

Scammers often use the proceeds of crime to fund a relocation to Europe or America, so the paragraph about Interpol may worry him. They have no way of knowing if their names are on a police watch list or not.

I hope Eric listens to the advice about earning an honest living in IT and video, because he is about to receive some requests for his services Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With any luck he paid the old lady for use of her house.

Totally Zensational Zen.
Embarassed

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa. I clicked the full screen button on my video player by mistake. If he spent a small fraction of the time that he does on scamming on cleaning up his hovel his life would go much better.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic