SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

puppys are food

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smartypants. I could split the last 2 posts off, but that'd be the cowards way out.

I'll just go and bait someone, or even do some work... Shocked

EDIT: Or even better, see if the BBC container has moved LINK . It has, its in the rail sidings south of Crewe station.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there SS been having fun with your lad but he does not seem to read his emails just keeps sending a script...

me

Quote:
My name is Prof Bensen Honeydew. I am in need of animals to continue my research her at Muppet Labs Research Institute. can you tell me what animals you supply and the condition of them? You will be pleased to know all work is carried out in accodance with Life Sciences Directorate HAC 3 (1998).

Edit script reply about yes I have puppies and how much you need to pay and how he knows I am a caring owner for them....

Quote:
This sounds very good to me. All my subjects need to be in perfect health to ensure the comparability of experiment results. I will be needing many animals each week and am willing to pay for large dogs for another other tests funded by the defence department.

Be assured that the subjects will recieve the greates of care while in the institute. For example last week RT34 was well cared for and lived for 3 weeks after the transplant surgery before being sacrificed due to complications with the surgery. It appears that somone left their watch inside him. We have a procedure to ensure that the new animals will be much better treated as I am supervising the experiments myself.

Edit yet another script reply about yes I have puppies and how much you need to pay..

Quote:
This sounds most acceptable, I will be requiring 5 for the first series of experiments on animal food and electoshock and a further 5 for the second part where we plan to transplant the kidneys of a baboon into the bodies of the dogs to test the antirejection durg noxxonsul.

I have more tests planned and will require further animals as these will be sacrificed after the course of those tests and ground into little bits to be used as food for the other animals.

What yet another another script reply about yes I have puppies and how much you need to pay and how they will get here in 7 hours,

Quote:
That is very good and you are awful keen in producing these I am most impressed. None of omy other animal dealers have been able to do this that quickly. I see that you only have 9 there and I need 10.
I also require some baboons, monkeys and a Hippo. The hippo is not for testing but as a pet for my research assistant.

In order to proceed my research I need the HCA clearance certificates for the animals and a declaration of their mental and phiscal fitness for purposes. I also need to see your own accreditation for supply.

This isn a mere formality of the process but as we are funded by various offical and covert sources all need to be above board. Afetr all you would not want to piss off the CIA!!...oh fiddlesticks forget that last point.

Ahhh he readsand what a good lad he is too...and this lad is a tropy machine wish there were more like him..

Quote:
Since i am not a breeder, and what i am to tell you is that, since you are willing to get these babies, in to Australia, i will like for you, to go obtain all those papers at your ministry, and also the Import permit,as soon as you obtain them, you send me the documents, which i need ti fill, and send it back to you ok. I will like for you to go get the papers now, send the papers, which i will need to fill, about the health of the puppies, i will fill them, and have them sent to you, so we proceed with the flight is that ok. Let me know what you think?

Now who has access too/can knock up some huge offical forms for me??

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You're going to give Beaker a hippo???Shocked

meee mee meee mee meep

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
I'd just like to see the airplane that handles containers that size.

^Right there!
Very Happy

Or maybe this one... http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=1158

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol @ dagget, i might start dropping hints in that the container is a bit strange wtf is going on Smile.

anyway i have just fired off my first renamed .dll WU scan. so lets see what he does with that......

cameroon x2 Ghana x3 Closed lad accounts x7
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think that plane could land at the specified airport, also what would be the cost of flying it to oregon, then nigeria then here, I think our scammer has under estimated the cost of that even if it could be hired to deliver the puppies

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have been sending mtcn stuff and sent a renamed dll. i got this reply back...

Quote:

She has been there several times, and they say that, the money is not there. And the Western Union receipt which you sent, needs to be two, and also the one which you sent, could not open. So can you recent all the two receipt again? So as soon as we get the two scan copies, we are going to go down to the Western Union Store, and provide them with the scan copies, so they see what to do is that ok. So let me have the scan copies asap.

Also, can i still have the Payment details again.

MTCN#...................
Senders Names.......

Get back to me with the details and the scan copies asap.

he says he needs two pages from western union??????

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, by the time you get the payment all settled, those puppies won't be puppies anymore. Smile

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Oh yes they will..I'm sure their puppies never get any older.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad has been out all day talking with western union he says...

Quote:
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply. We have been at the Western Union store, the whole day, to what was going on, and we where been told that, you most have sent the money, to the Cameroon in Canada. So what you will be doing now is that, you go back to the Western Union store, get the money, and resend it back, so it can be available for pick up by receiver ok. But if you think that will not be possible, then you go get your money back, since i am stressed up with this transaction. Go right now, or when you are out for break, go remove the money back, and resend it back to this address.

WU DETAILS REMOVED

You need to master My Names, Zip Code, and The Country, since those three are necessary on the form. If you are not going to do that, there will still be no problem. Let me know asap, if you will be going down to the Western Union store, to resend the money, and email me back with the payment informations?(GO AND RESEND THE MONEY)

hes not even had my failed wu scan sent yet lol. oh the horror.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you love it when lads come up with excuses for you? Very Happy

Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think hes given up on me.

Quote:
Thank you for all that sir, i will be going down to the airport, to get my puppies in their container. To prove you that, i am not such, you go back to the Western Union, and get your money back, and also you tell the custom that, they should cancel my informations, on those forms, since there is no way, i can get the money. Thank you once again, God Bless You.Is better i go do the transaction with the Man in Australia, whom i never trusted, and may be he will be the person to take good care of my puppies. Well, since you don't trust me, you go get your money and do the transaction with some other person ok.
Thanks.

hes been to the western union office 6 times now i think and each time they have said there is no money Smile. he has been left deflated and is to lazy to continue.

he still has some faith in me, i am going to tell him that is he does not give my money back (i pretened to call WU and they told me it had been withdrawn) i will send a hit man to get him i think. he has given some details so we shall find out from that if has given the real details.

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos Scam Sandwich and Dagget. I was in tears. Brilliantle crafted comedy. My german shepard only eats puppies?!?!?! I am in awe.
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thanks Smile

.....and i thought the game was up too but this popped into my account not 15 minutes ago

Quote:
Hello,
Those are my puppies, and if i was not real, i will have not have the list time, to get in to those documents which you send. I have an account now. I will like to know if you will be able to do the bank transfer again. I thought of giving the puppies to Australia, but i said no at the end, because i really want you to have my babies. Let me know, so i can give you the account details.
Waiting.

he must realy like me because he wants me to have his babies lol.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh SS so it was you who was stopping my puppis arriving.....this just arrived for me too..

Quote:
Hello,
I was asking you the permit just to be sure that you do not want to kill these my puppies. Wink These puppies were born in New Zealand.All their paper work is from New Zealand.They will be shipped to with all their papers.As for the document that you sent to me,I just showed it to my vet,and he said it is not important now because the puppies will be brought to you in Australia and after tested against Leishmania organisms to be tested negative for Leishmania organisms.Then the documents will be filled and taken to the ministry for you to obtain your permit.So right now,we just have to proceed as soon as possible with shipping,then I will send to you a written contract form obtain from the police department as an assurance that you will get your puppies without any problem.They will be delivered to you with all their legal papers.I will need your full contact address,phone number and the address of the closest airport to you.
Get back to me as soon as possible to that I can go obtain the contract form for us to sign.
God bless your family and these my loving puppies

He he..

Quote:
You still need to fill in the forms to ensure customs clearance. these animals are not coming from NZ but elsewhere as it does not matter where they were born.

Please fill in the forms and return as I need them in top condition for my work.

rest assured they will not be killed by me but humanely euthanised after then exnd of my experiments. You will be pleased to know I made a pidgeon rat only last night.

Quote:
Hello,
My vet is out of town. So i do not know what to do now, with the veterinary papers. So another thing we can do is, you send the money, and i will have them flown to you, through NZ. Since they have all their documents from NZ, i will let them flown to you, through NZ. My wife, so also have puppies over there, so when you send the money, and email me with your full address, on where you will like the puppies to be delivered, i will let her flown her puppies to you, in a crate, so you can get them as soon as possible. Since they will be coming from NZ, they will not be hold for anything ok.Let me know if that will be ok by you?? I will also need your number so, i can talk to you, or you call me at 00237-9499-0524 or +237-9499-0524.

Quote:
This sounds very complicated you will have to send me the papers from NZ to make sure that they are OK to come from there. If you do not have papers I will get them to you. I am concerned about these developments as you promised to send and are now backing out on the deal. Also have you sourced my baby hippo form my lab assistant.?

Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol still no hippo.

i have been emailing him but time i think it really has died. i managed to get a bank account from him as he gave up with all my mistakes at WU (details sent to Alan) and i was also after a trophy but he has been ignoring my requests. I told him i will send the money when i have the picture. i lost my faith in him you see and as we all know a picture will regain it.

EDIT:
I just remembered he sent me this 6 days ago Smile
Quote:
Why are you telling me that, you have send the money, and when i go there, they tell me, there is a problem with the Transfer. When you send the money, tell Money Gram or Western Union that, they should send the money so, it can be available for pick up by receiver ok. Will you be doing that right away, or what do you think. I need your reply asap, since i just got an oder for Bull Dog Puppies, from Australia. Get back to me asap.

i've not heard anything from him since the 15th.......

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having fun with this lad on gmail chat and yes I forgot the hippo!

Quote:
???: Hello
Are you there?
9:47 AM Can we talk about the puppies?
9:50 AM me: yes I am here
???: How are you?
me: pretty good but busy
9:51 AM my experiments are nearing critial time and i need to keep an eye on them
???: oh i know. But as i earlier told, i am willing to let my wife, ship you the babies ok.
9:52 AM me: that is good i read that
i need the documents described in the email i dent
9:53 AM ???: No, you need the papers, when the babies are been ship, from some other country, accept Nz ok. I have been shipping puppies from NZ to your, with no complication, so there will be no problem ok
9:54 AM me: Well what about the mdeical reports and customs papers these are needed togeteher with all costs and so forth. This has to be provided as desrined earlier
9:56 AM ???: See, what you fail to understand is that, we always send them together with all their health requirements, and since they always come with an agent, she is the person who always present all the papers, to the custom, and they will let her come to your home for the delivery ok.
me: This is what I need..
Date and estimated time of arrival

Flight number

Air waybill number

A short description of your pet

A phone number in New Zealand or Australia; should we need to contact you.

The address at which the animal is to reside in Australia.
???: So, if you send the shipping fee now, you will get the babies home today, and with all the health papers and a 1 year health guarantee ok.
9:57 AM me: The animal must also be accompanied by a health certificate signed by a registered veterinarian (a veterinarian authorised to certify on behalf of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry) certifying that:

New Zealand is free from rabies

[Dogs only] canine brucellosis, canine ehrlichiosis, leishmaniosis and leptospirosis due to Leptospira canicola have not been confirmed in New Zealand in the 12 months prior to export.

he/ she examined the animal within 72 hours prior to export and found it fit to travel.

[Dogs that have resided in Africa]. Since last in Africa and before entering Australia the dog was treated as in Option 1 or Option 2 or where the dog is not treated in New Zealand a copy of the certification of the treatment as in Option 1 or Option 2 must be endorsed by MAF and accompany the dog to Australia.
Option 1: A government approved veterinarian must treat your dog once with imidocarb dipropionate (Forray-65®, Hoechst or Imizol® by Coopers) at a rate of 7.5 mg per Kg body weight by subcutaneous injection
Option 2: A government approved veterinarian must treat your dog twice with imidocarb dipropionate (Forray-65®, Hoechst or Imizol® by Coopers) at a rate of 6.6 mg per Kg body weight by subcutaneous injection given two weeks apart.

Evidence that either the dog has been continuously resident in New Zealand since birth or the dog has been continuously resident in New Zealand since it’s importation from Australia. If the dog has not lived all of its life in New Zealand or if it has not resided only in New Zealand since import from Australia the following evidence of testing must be present to the MAF approved veterinarian:

a negative test (IFAT at 1:40) result for Ehrlichia canis and

a negative test (IFAT or ELISA) result for Leishmania infantum - from 1st September 2007
I also need..
9:58 AM to ensure that the dogs must be transported to Australia in accordance with the container requirements specified in the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Live Animals Regulations.
???: Hello,
9:59 AM me: I have given you a lot of assistance and hope you understand what is needed
???: The puppies will be coming from NZ, and they will be coming in a container ok. But when you receive the babies, you need to send me the container back, since it is the container my wife has now.
10:00 AM me: These requirments are not set by me and by the government I need it all filled in before i can organise fees
???: Ok, do you know what, can you call me now, so we can talk?
10:01 AM me: Sorry I am in the middle of something big at the moment and connot be disturbed but I cannot get a payment authorised without evidence for what it is going to be spent on.
10:02 AM ???: We can still do it this way, you pay the shipping fee, directly to the shipping company, and when you get the babies with no problem, you then send the adoption fee.
so what do you think?
10:04 AM me: That sounds workable but this is a research institute and things are more complicated..the main issue is that dogs arriving in Australia having not met the above requirements may be ordered into quarantine or returned to New Zealand at the importer's expense. This is something I cannot afford as I am time critical at the moment.
10:05 AM ???: See, listen to what i am telling you, they will arrive you, with no problem. I just want you to be sure that, all will move well, as usual ok. I had ship 15 bull dog puppies to your location, this way i am telling you, and all went on well
so, you just need to get what i am telling you ok.
10:06 AM me: If they arrive they will go into quaranteen many weeks. Now all you have to do is get me the forms. I will then organise immediate payment to you by bank transfer of the full amount plus, say 50 percent extra to cover you expenses and inconvienece.
10:07 AM ???: Hello,
So which document do you want of me?
10:08 AM me: Look, read what I have already sent I put the requirments above.
???: They will be coming with all papers, including their quarantine permit. In my previous mails, i mentioned that, my babies are free from quarantine ok.
10:09 AM me: This is what I need right now..
The animal must also be accompanied by a health certificate signed by a registered veterinarian (a veterinarian authorised to certify on behalf of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry) certifying that:

New Zealand is free from rabies

[Dogs only] canine brucellosis, canine ehrlichiosis, leishmaniosis and leptospirosis due to Leptospira canicola have not been confirmed in New Zealand in the 12 months prior to export.

he/ she examined the animal within 72 hours prior to export and found it fit to travel.

[Dogs that have resided in Africa]. Since last in Africa and before entering Australia the dog was treated as in Option 1 or Option 2 or where the dog is not treated in New Zealand a copy of the certification of the treatment as in Option 1 or Option 2 must be endorsed by MAF and accompany the dog to Australia.
Option 1: A government approved veterinarian must treat your dog once with imidocarb dipropionate (Forray-65®, Hoechst or Imizol® by Coopers) at a rate of 7.5 mg per Kg body weight by subcutaneous injection
Option 2: A government approved veterinarian must treat your dog twice with imidocarb dipropionate (Forray-65®, Hoechst or Imizol® by Coopers) at a rate of 6.6 mg per Kg body weight by subcutaneous injection given two weeks apart.

Evidence that either the dog has been continuously resident in New Zealand since birth or the dog has been continuously resident in New Zealand since it’s importation from Australia. If the dog has not lived all of its life in New Zealand or if it has not resided only in New Zealand since import from Australia the following evidence of testing must be present to the MAF approved veterinarian:

a negative test (IFAT at 1:40) result for Ehrlichia canis and

a negative test (IFAT or ELISA) result for Leishmania infantum - from 1st September 2007
???: So there is nothing to worry about, since i have been doing this for 2 yrs now. I will be also shipping some puppies again to Australia,
so they will be coming at once.
10:10 AM The other person, has already given her own money for her puppies.
me: If you have been doing it for 2 years you will have the forms ready.
I also need a Statutory Declaration signed by the exporter is required that:

identifies the dog/cat by breed, sex and age

states that dog/cat has been continually resident in New Zealand or Australia for the 90 days immediately preceding export to Australia, or since birth

states that the dog is not a Pit bull terrier, Japanese tosa, dogo Argentino, fila Brazileiro or a Presa Canaria.
10:11 AM These are not my requirments but the government here. I can forward you the relevant documents to prepare for what you need to do.
Also you have not to me your fees and costs. I also need that itemised account so I can organise payment immediatley.
10:12 AM ???: You are to make a bank transfer ok $3500
10:13 AM me: OK that sounds reasonable for what I need and good value.
Before I can do that you need to give me the itemised account so i can get it authorised.
10:14 AM ???: So,should i provide you with my bank details?
So we can start quick shipment of your puppies?
10:15 AM me: Yes I need details but I cannot pay until have invoice deatils of whjat you are sending.
If you cannot provide this then I cannot do a deal as I only deal with registered businesses and importers
10:16 AM ???: See madam, i don't know how i can make you to understand me very well. I can give you an email address for you to contact as a reference ok.
10:17 AM When you deal with me, then you know who i am very well ok.
me: Well it you who does not understand. If I do not have details of what I am getting I cannot get the Finace Department to pay for it.
10:18 AM ???: Can you come for it?
Because, i will like you to see what i am talking, by your self.
me: I don't understand, every supplier we deal with gives us a quote to organise payment how can I come and ge it?
10:19 AM ???: You can travel here, and that is possible.
me: Where is here exacly then?
10:20 AM ???: You will come here, and we talk, then she gets the babies to you ok.
me: yes but where are you located, what country do I need to go to
10:21 AM ???: Cameroon
10:22 AM I am willing to provide you with my full contact address?
me: This might be possible, we are having an experimental trial of one of our livestock drugs in West Africa in the next couple of weeks. I could come down then but I am not sure where we are doing it exaclt I think it is in Edo State does that sound right and something else in Chad.
10:23 AM ???: Where is Edo state?
10:24 AM me: I will need to find out I amot responsibe for travel and locations just monitoring.
???: Ok.
10:25 AM So do you want my bank details now.
me: If I come down to discuss these plans I think the deal should be much larger.
10:26 AM OK bank details might be good i can forward this on to the finance department to get the transfer process logged into the system but cannot complete until al;l arrangements made
10:27 AM ???: how?
ok.
so can i give it to you now, or what do you think.
me: Send me an email with details and I can get things started along with contact address and everything OK
10:28 AM Now are there lots of animals around your location in particular domestic or farm animals?
???: yes
both
10:29 AM me: Very good
10:30 AM I have an idea about testing one of our drugs montioplky, we are in need of locations with animals to do this. this is a growth drug that makes animals fatter and more productive for milk..all hush hush
???: OK
10:31 AM THAT IS GOOD
me: The budget for this is huge, many millions as it is financed by DURAPLAST... if you can help me we can pay much more than 3500
10:32 AM ???: I can help you, if only you can work hand to hand with me ok.
10:33 AM me: Very good I like this idea. I need to see the animals and location. Perhaps when I come down for the first deal I will organise it. I will bring a down payment of say $40 000 to cover the start up of the project
???: Fine
10:34 AM me: Good send me deails you promied and I will find out when the team is fying off to West Africa
10:35 AM ???: You got the details
me: Good. i need to go check on some experiments now but I will need to talk with you again. This modality for communication is most excellent and we need to use it again.
10:36 AM ???: So should i be waiting for you online now?
10:37 AM I will be sending the puppies, in an electronic air conditional ok
But as soon as you get out the puppies from the container, you send it back to me ok.
me: If I am around you will see me like today then it is good to get me. I have some field work I need to do in the next couple of days but will be around.
10:38 AM ???: You got my bank details?
me: Lets organise a meeting down there first and I willbring the start up cash for the next project. Is $40000 enough, do you need anything else there to do this?
send me the bank details by email
10:39 AM ???: Check your email. I have sent you the bank details.
That $40000 is too much.
10:40 AM me: Ok thats for the drug trial pject remember
???: NAME OF BANK:: AFRILAND FIRST BANK
- Show quoted text -

ACCOUNT NUMBER::00002.0127401150128
ACCOUNT NAME::EMMANUEL PHIEWOU MUEFONG
IBAN CODE::10005 00002 0127401150128
SWIFT CODE::CCEICMCXXXX

So as soon as you send the money, you email me the scan copies of the bank transfer details ok.
Waiting.
So how much are you going to transfer now, in to the bank account, so i can work on the shipping reservation to your location?
10:42 AM me: I will organise you payment with Finance. You send me a invoice with all details so it can be prcessed. If you cannot do this no money for you OK.
i need to go now but will be back
10:43 AM ???: Ok you will direct me, on how to get that to you ok
i will be here for 6 hrs
since, i am talking with the other lady in your location to.

Are these the same bank details you sent to AA? I am hoping to get a safari out of this one and at least some decent trophies. Any thought on how to proceed?

Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol,

...yes those are the bank details he sent me.

I have killed my bait by asking for a photograph.

Quote:
Hello,
I do not have time for the photograph ok. But if you don't fell comfortable, then you pass over the oder ok.

i said
Quote:
you dont have time? ok well if you 'dont have time' for me then i will go get them from someone else if you cant be bothered.

he said
Quote:
Ok, no problem. So can you go to your quarantine office, and canceled the transactions?

i said
Quote:
what transactions?

that was 11 hours ago i think he is probably taken with you lol.

i'm not sure what you will get out of him safari or thorphy wise. altho he did offer me than chance of going out to him to collect them too. it might be the best method to say you cant fly direct to cameroon etc.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

your lad sure is fun...have dangled a few carrots here for him but no bites nothing seems a 100% puppi scammer indeed but lots of fun to play with..the story so far...the prof has been organising the offical documents, leaves the lab and the georgous research assistant takes over the chat and steers it in a different direction...

lad is probably a bit confused but no matter, it only happened afetr he called me Madam.

Quote:
11:25 AM ???: what
me: The other lady in my location you are talking too
???: oh, what has she done pls?
11:26 AM me: i dont know but i am sure i can do it better
???: My wife is about to take her puppies, to the airport, to be flown to her . I told her about you getting a puppy to.
11:27 AM me: You know you sound like a stong sensual man there perhaps one woman is not enough for you..
???: Hahaha
No why do you say so?
11:28 AM me: No matter just you sounded like quite a catch and there are not many men around with your talents
???: Yes, you know God gives every one his or her own talent ok.
11:29 AM me: Yes indeed and perhaps yours is not just in breeding animals perhaps
11:30 AM ???: Yes, i am a teacher
me: i am sure you could teach me some things too
???: Oh, what do you want me to teach you?
11:31 AM me: all them men here are boring science types i need a big man with a big Wink
it is a fantasy of mine
???: I am a religious teacher
11:34 AM So will you be taking the babies, or we should give them to the lady, since she is willing to get them all, and pay for the shipping, and when she gets them, she then pays for the adoption fee, sor that is how i do my transactions
11:36 AM me: I say that is forcefull of you
does this mean i cannot come and meet you there?
???: what?
11:37 AM me: i have been thinking about that and it would be a good place to go for fun
???: Yes
so when will you be coming ?
11:40 AM Do you know what?
11:41 AM I am going to let my wife, send her all the babies, and when you are about to cone, will keep mine for you.
So what do you think about that?
11:42 AM me: That sounds good what will you keep for me?
???: Bull Dog Puppies
11:43 AM So when will you come for them, since you told me that, you need them so ugent.
me: i do need you very urgent
11:44 AM will your wife be there because i want to have you alone for some time i have been thinking about you since we started this business and would like to get to know you more
???: what?
11:45 AM My wife is from NZ and she is based there, while, i am in Cameroon, alone.
11:46 AM me: Ahhh i see that is good i will get you alone then

13 minutes

12:00 PM me: So what do you think?
12:01 PM ???: so what do you want us to do now?
me: Are there nice places to go in cameroon?
???: Very cute and places to cash funs
lakes, forest, rivers
12:02 PM me: sounds like my sort of place does it cost alot of money?
12:03 PM ???: oh no, just a little $$
me: thats good as i can only bring 10000 personal cash
???: that's too much
12:04 PM me: do you have good communications there? computers and such?
???: yes, very good communications
me: will my laptop work and iphone?
12:05 PM ???: i am working now on my lap top
me: you must be very successful then
???: really
12:06 PM me: i thought only internet cafes were avaliable
???: no
12:07 PM i am at home now, working on my laptop
me: well you tell me what i need and where to go and we make arrangements

12:07 PM ???: which arrangement are you talking about?
12:19 PM Did You get my Bank Details? And also let me know what you think ok.
12:36 PM Send me an email?

it goes on..

him

Quote:
We are going to talk about that, but let's finish business first, before we can get in to pleasure ok. So what are doing about your puppies?

me

Quote:
you are quick arn't you wanting to know about my puppies naughty you maybe i will send a picture to tempt you

him

Quote:
It's like you won't be taking the babies again, let me know ok. Let me see a photo of you.

My wife had already send the babies to Australia. So, if you can transfer the money now, in to my bank account, then i will let her flown the rest to you right away ok. So what do you think?

The good professor has found out his lab assistant has been on the computer!!! The outrage at this...

Quote:
Where have these animals been sent? I am most unhappy about these arrangments and what has been happening with my email here. It would appear that my research assistant has been using my compter for unauthorised use and replying to me emails ye god!

I need a full update of the situation and all the documents. I must have document to do this immediatley!

him

Quote:
She received the babies with no problem. Some of her friends have contacted us for some order again. And they need the babies by Tuesday.
Thanks.

the prof..

Quote:
Yes but what is going on I gave no instructions for this. have you organised my Hippo for my lab assistant? She is quite insistent I ask you how you are doing with the business and want to send you some pictures she took last night. How do you nkow her by the way?

Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol,

i'm interested in the hippo i wonder how hes gonna send you that Smile

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldnt mind a breeding pair of Dodo's if he has any at the right price;)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok someone clarify for me, there really ARE NO puppies, right?

Is this lad really living out his own fantasy, that he's talking to 2 baiters, and his wife may have already shipped the imaginary doggies to one baiter, so he tells the other baiter about this?

Am I keeping up?

Can a Shepherd really eat that many bulldog puppies?

I'm kinda starting to feel bad for these invisible cuties.

someone comfort me, please.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These scammers have probably never even seen a bulldog puppy in real life. Photos are stolen from real breeder websites, and the puppies are whatever age/sex/color/type the victim wants. When they deal with multiple breeds, half the time they can't even get their breeds straight, and they send photos or AKC papers for the wrong breed.

He is trying to put pressure on one baiter with a standard "act now, or the puppies will be gone--some of them are gone already" while at the same time trying to convince the baiter it is legitimate--but rest assured, he will come up with more from somewhere if he sees the money. Sadly, he probably has some real vics going too. Pet scams are some of the most successful out there--because everyone probably knows of someone who had a puppy shipped to them from a breeder, they often don't question it like they would another kind of scam.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just goes round in circles this guy, he seems to have an unlimited supply of animals to send out too..

Quote:
Hello,
See, what i am to still tell you is that, you send the money,.and i will tell my wife to have the rest babies flown to you right away, in other for you to get them for your research ok. So if you will be willing to do it my way, then get back so we can proceed ok. As for your boss, i will not let him know about this ok. So let me know what you think ok.
Thanks.

Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeh i had a similar issue tryin to get him to do various things, he has not responded to any more of my emails so i guess hes sussed me. he is all yours now Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic