SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with "Fondation de France"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BurntOutDragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're all probably familiar with this one already. The "Fondation de France" has $1,350,000 US just to give away, and I'm the one they want to give it to. Yeah, right.
So I thought I'd have a little fun.

The background story:

My character is a powerful and rather shady businessman from Russia, and his name is Victor McCall. Victor adopted this Gaelic surname after he saw it on a magazine in the waiting room of his proctologist.
Victor's English is anything but fluent, and he thinks the notification about the French "prize" is from a former business partner in Corsica, France who still owes him 900,000 euros. A very savvy businessman, Victor consults the current exchange rate and calculates that $1,350,000 coincides very nicely with 900,000 euros plus 5 percent interest. Victor is aware that his ex-partner in Corsica is under investigation by the Sureté Nationale in France and assumes that he might be have sent the "notification" as an encrypted message that his money might be on the way.
However, Victor is not entirely happy because the previoously agreed-upon interest rate was to have been 10 percent per year on the debt which is now several years overdue.
But there is a problem with Victor's assets because he is under investigation by the CTU of the United States of America. His quick-thiking attorney, Mrs. Caroline Mojechowitz, is very cautiously sheltering his assets in offshore accounts so that the CTU can't get to them. So Victor must be careful how he receives any money that is due to him because of this intensive, 24/7 investigation.

Now, here is the "notification":
Quote:
vThe Fondation De France(FDF) would like to
bring to your notice that you have been awarded a cash Grant/Donation
of US$1,350,000.00 (One million,Three hundred and Fifty
thousand United states dollars only)for your own personal,educational,
and business development.

You are required to contact the Executive
Secretary below, forqualification documentation and processing
of your claims. After contacting our office, you will be given
your donation pin number, which you will use in collecting the funds.
Please endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (FDF-444-6647-
9163) in all discussions.

Executive Sec. Mrs. Lillian Blanc
Email: [email protected]

DONATION RECIPIENT FORM:
FULL NAME
FULL ADDRESS
SEX:
TEL:

On behalf of the Board kindly, accept our
warmest congratulations.

Regards.
Mrs. Christie Cisse
Online cordinator

And here is Victor's terse initial reply:
Quote:
Will forward to my attorney, mme Caroline Mojechowitz, at private email address.
she have dealing in my personal assets at present time.

regards
v. mccall

Soon afterwards, a more "dressed up" version of the original e-mail appears, but this time with a Nigerian contact. (And we're surprised because?????)
And here is Victor's next terse reply:
Quote:
I forward this email to my attorney in Mariland, mme Caroline Mojechowitz. She is in charge of personal and business assets to me and to my company.

Regards,
Victor McCall

The exact same e-mail appears soon afterwards. Apparently the "sponsors" think that Victor might have violated confidentiality by consulting an attorney. Here is Victor's slightly irritated response:
Quote:
Why send same mail twice?
I have told that my atorney in Marylan has charge of my assets currently. Only she may contact, for legal resons.

Regards
V. McCall

So? How'd I do so far?

[to be continued]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing fine. Smile

You could always give the whole deal a bit more of a rap feel by referring to them as the Fondation Da France, see if they notice.

But in general, keep behaving 'normally' for a while -- the longer the bait has been going, the wilder you can start to become. Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
BurntOutDragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the response to the forwarded messages from the "dragon lady" herself, attorney Caroline G. Mojechowitz:

Quote:

September 08, 2008

Caroline G. Mojechowitz
Atty. at law
Thomas J Lynche and Associates
705 Melvin Avenue
Ste. 106
Annapolis, MD 21401

Re: Qualification numbers FDF-444-6647- 9163

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this e-mail on behalf of my client, who in my communications will be referred to as Mr. Victor McCall. Certain constraints have forced me to set up a personal e-mail address which I use to communicate with my client.
First, I would like to make one thing perfectly clear. Whatever pertains to Mr. McCall's assets is entirely my affair, due to certain legal complications that my client is facing at the present time. Anyone wishing to donate money to him, or anyone wishing to ask money from him must come directly through my office. I hope that this is clear.
I would now like to know why it was felt necessary to send my client multiple e-mails with the same Qualification numbers. I advised my client early this morning by telephone that he should be wary of a possible 419 scam in this case, but my client wishes me to enquire further. He has reason to think that this may be a communication from a person who owes my client a considerable amount of money.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Caroline G. Mojechowitz
Attorney at law

Maybe "Mrs. Mojechowitz" scared them off. I admit that I could have overplayed my hand with the attorney thing. Sad

However, Victor's son, Dmitri McCall sent them a "softer" e-mail which may be more inviting:

Quote:
Hello.

My name is Dmitri McCall, and I am the son of the person to whom was sent the e-mail about the cash donation in the amount of $1,350,000. He has authorized me to respond to your queries.

As you may already know, my father, Victor, is a powerful businessman who immigrated from the Russian Federation, and his English is still limited. After doing business in Europe for several years, my father came to the United States in 1999 and fell in love with the country so much that he abandoned his Russian name and took on the American name of McCall. However, my father has encountered some legal troubles simply because he is not entirely familiar with the business laws in the United States. About his assets, he had to give power of attorney to Mrs. Caroline G. Mojechowitz who operates out of Annapolis, Maryland. Mrs. Mojechowitz is currently the only one who can authorize anything pertaining to my father's assets.

I am also required by law under chapters 11, 22, and 26 of the Federal code to forward a copy of this letter to Mrs. Mojechowitz' e-mail address.
Possibly you have received an e-mail from Mrs. Mojechowitz by now. She has been busy in court today, but she assured my father that she would look into this matter promptly.

Thank you for your help.

--Dmitri McCall

VM Enterprises
St. Louis, MO

So far, nothing. But maybe it's too early.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had already tried to post this, but I suppose I hit "Preview" instead of "Submit" so it didn't go through Embarassed
OK, I admit that my IQ is about the same as my shoe size...
Very Happy

Well, our hero Victor has spent a couple of sleepless nights over this e-mail purporting to be from the "Fondation de France." He is convinced that this is his ex-partner in Corsica taunting him with the 900,000 euros he owes. But the ex-partner in Corsica is trying to get away with 5 percent interest instead of the 60 percent that Victor requires.
Needless to say, Victor is seething in his own broth.
So he takes it on himself to send an angry e-mail to the "Payout officer.":

Quote:

Pierre.

If this you, you bastard, quit jerking off my penis! When I find you, this time I do more than beat your family and have sex with your animals, in order to get money which you are owing to me. Your nonsense keeps me awake at night so that I cannot even have sex. Is bad thing for me not to have sex with my girls.
I now remind you. You are owing to me 900,000 euro plus 10 percents interest for 6 year. I do not want less. So amount you are owing to me is not 1.350.000 $ US, but it is
just more than 2.000.000 $ US. I am generous man, you know, and I take 2.000.000 and we call it even. I only never want to see your ugly face no more.
My lawayer, mme. Mojechowitz, say you have not respond to her e-mail, so it must be you, you dog eating pizda! You will answer her next email, for she have very generous business proposition to you. I cannot make this proposition and you know this. I think, that it may involve thousands of dollar.
So quit playing with my penis, Pierre! I know this you behind this "Fondation da France" bullshits!

--Viktor

(Thanks for the tip about "Fondation da France", Wright B Hindyou. Very Happy )

I don't know whether it was the reference to Victor's melodramatic sexuality or whether the Russian magic word, "pizda" (an impolite term for the female sex organ) coincides with some sort of magic word in one of the West African dialects. But Victor's disgruntled e-mail has definitely elicited a response!
It's not a personal response, but undoubtedly some magic words were spoken.

Quote:

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY FOR WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)
Official Head Quaters, Abuja. Nigeria
PLOT 4, BLOCK 23,
GARKI, ABUJA - NIGERIA
TEL: +234 806 051 2529

Concern:Dmitri McCall,

I have been informed by the UNO to anticipate your message. You pin number has been verified and confirmed to relate to a parcel with cheque valued the sum of US$1,350,000.00. Congratulation, the cheque has been issued in your name and we have concluded the processing of all documents that will facilitate the clearance of the cheque in your Bank. This documents includes the following:

1.DONATION CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF US$1,350,000.00.
2.DONATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE FONDAZION DE FRANCE(FRANCE)
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4.ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES(A.T.C)
5. CONFIRMATION LETTER.
6.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE NIGERIAN HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE DONATION WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAMME, AND DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE ECOWAS.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. But i have attached a scanned copy of your donation certificate to this email which was seperated from other documents as recipients have the right to view their donation certificate before receiving the original copy, to enable them acknowledge the correct writing of the bearers name.

Kindly be informed that recipients shall be liable to all cost arising for the delivery of the donation parcel. This is due to Legal law protecting all donation funds misapropiation.

Find below our delivery options which you are required to choose the one that is most convinient to you.

DHL

Cost of delivery
Mailing: $35.00

FEDEX

Cost of delivery
Mailing: $30.00

UPS

Cost of delivery
Mailing: $30.00

All three options are 48hours delivery.

REGARDLESS OF ANY ABOVE OPTION, THE INSURANCE CHARGE OF YOUR PARCEL IS $1360

Any of the above chosen option cost should be paid by you to the Courier delivery officer as soon as your parcel is delivered to your address.

Most Importantly, The parcel must be Insured by the Nigerian National Insurance company, before it can be dispatched by any of your chosen courier service, as the delivery content has to be insured in the Nigerian insurance firm, before it can be delivered to you via courier due to the diplomatic content of the package that is been delivered. Failure to produce the insurance fee will mean refusal of package delivery by any of the courier service so as to enable this company secure her good name they have always maintained here in Nigeria, since the package delivery without the insurance will be illegal. The insurance is the International law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic document

Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of the email. and you shall be informed on how to make payments of the Insurance charge. As soon as payment of Insurance is made, your parcel shall immediately be insured and dispatched via any of your prefered courier service.

It is impossible to deduct any amount from the donation money before remittance. This means that the above insurance charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is shipped. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect receipients and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Your response is been awaited.

Regards
Mr. Earnest Osawe
Counselor - Ecowas
TEL: +234 806 051 2529

===================================================================
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not
copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If
you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify
the sender

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
為了不斷提升Yahoo! Mail,雅虎香港誠邀你參與意見調查

So they write in Chinese in Western Africa. Who knew?
I may be able to use this to my advantage in a later development. Very Happy

But Victor's mind is anything but at ease now! He is even more insulted, for various reasons. His next e-mail is even angrier, but he is never more certain that the "payout officer" is acting on behalf of Pierre, Victor's ex-partner in Corsica:

Quote:

Pierre.

Again will you stop with this bullshits, which you do? You have some boy you f**k to come up with these email like that? I not impress, you french pizda!

My son Dmitri have nothing to do with this! This my f**king email address which Dmitri has hack for me, you ignorant French sonofabich! Dmitri only hacks and send my email for me! He is good kid! He is good hacker! You leave him out.
He also have not to do with finance. I tell you this already. Only you could be so ignorant, you french piece of shits! My lawyr, mme. Mojechowitz have to do with finance to me and to my organisations.

And why you want to keep insulting to me, you ashole? You know amount, which you are owing to me is not 1.350.000 $ US! It is 2.000.000! My lawyer explain this again to you, you stupid french. You make me very upset with all this bullshits, which you do. And I come to Corsica to kick your f*king ass, is what I do!

And why you want to insult me with this "certificat of terorism"? You know that government have not found me guilty. I need no f*king certificat of nothing! they can not prove I have to do with terorist act! Why you want to insult me? You know, that I only am business man. But you are dogshits on my shoes, Pierre!

I not get nothing for you! If you want, I tell mme. Mojechowitz, to withdraw my offer to you. You get shits from me, you french pizda! who f**k you think you deal with? Schoolboy? She say she give you 50 thousand of good faith to your account. You want to f**k this away? Okay. You f**k away!

I am through with you

--Viktor

So Victor takes a pill and lies back down with his girls.
And just after 1:30 PM, Eastern Daylight time in the US, the "dragon lady" herself fires off one of her official e-mails about a generous business offer.

[to be continued]

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Earlier in the day, the lady which Victor refers to as "Madame Mojechowitz" tightened the bun in her hair and sent off the following e-mail to my "marks" in Nigeria.

Quote:

9/9/08

Caroline G. Mojechowitz
Attorney at law

To Whom It May Concern:

Since my e-mail from the previous day has gone unanswered and since it did require urgent attention, then I must agree with my client, Mr. Victor McCall, that this Fondation de France ruse is a communication from a Mr. Pierre DePuissy of the Corsican syndicate. I am sure you are well aware that Mr. McCall was previously known as Mr. Viktor Schitztinko before he immigrated to the United States and is definitely not someone you should ignore. So you should frankly stop playing these games with my client, as he is becoming very agitated because of this. What he does after this is out of my hands as an officer of the court.
Mr. DePuissy, my client will require the $2 million US dollars for his legal fees soon. He is, as you well know, a very wealthy man, but his assets are tied up because of the investigation by the American CTU and the new laws of the USA targeting those of foreign descent.
However, my client is willing to make a very generous business offer as long as you agree to remit the $2,000,000 US dollars that he specified. This $2,000,000 is to be placed in the same Swiss bank account which you held jointly with him since the mid 1990s. I will then transfer this amount of money to an unspecified bank and close this account permanently.
In order to expedite this matter, Mr. McCall is willing to extend to you a good faith offer which you will agree is very generous. I am authorized to place $50,000 American in the bank of your choice before this transfer is made. Mr. McCall is aware that you are investing heavily in western Africa and would be willing to transfer to you this amount to one of your banks on the African continent. He knows that you choose to invest mainly in Burkina Faso, but he also knows that you have banks in other countries. I am also aware of these banks. However, I do not currently have the name of the bank that you use in the country of Nigeria. The only country in the west part of Africa which this office refuses to do business with is Angola.
Again, we will place $50,000 in the bank of your choice, even before you transfer the debt which you owe to my client, as long as you remit to me the contact details of this transaction.
And please do not try to contact me at the office of Mr. Lynche, as I no longer work there. I am beginning my own practice in Annapolis as of this week and am in a state of transition, in addition to handling my court cases. Since this is a secure e-mail address because of the expensive firewalls that we have installed, I can assure your safety in sending me this information, as my client wishes to have this matter arranged as quickly as possible. If you choose to also ignore this email, then I must assume that you are not interested in this $50,000 US or the good faith that my client wishes to extend to you. He also asks for one minor stipulation, which he knows that you can accomplish easily.
I should remind you of the trouble which Mr. McCall encountered because of the initial investigation by the CTU in early 2002. When he was arrested in his home, my client was severely traumatized and humiliated. The agents did a strip search on Mr. McCall in front of his family. A female agent then did an anal probe on him, also in front of his family. This has given my client a severe case of post-traumatic stress disorder in addition to the physical injuries which were done to him. Mr. McCall adopted his current American name when he was at the office of his proctologist, when he saw an American magazine in the waiting room. And he adopted the name so that he could be more of an American, so that possibly the CTU would leave him alone for crimes of which my client is totally innocent. Therefore, he will no longer be referred to in any of our communications as Mr. Viktor Schitztinko.
I mention the mental stress that my client has been under to give you fair warning that he is not responsible for his actions and might be deluded into doing something outside of the laws of the Republic of France, if he were to come there to meet with you personally about the debt which you owe him.
I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you for your consideration in expediting this matter.

Sincerely,

Caroline G. Mojechowitz
Attorney at law

So far no bites, but I just thought I'd post this update for your amusement.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your bait has lots of imagination. The only constructive criticism I can offer is to slow it way down. Lads are basically lazy. If an email, especially the first few which they hardly ever read, is too long or complicated they will drop you. It's just too much work to read it, and try to figure out what you are saying all at once. They are trained to just send the next scripted reply to you. You have to get them off their script before you can do anything really wild. And they must trust that you will pay off.

Develop your characters one at a time, very slowly feeding just a few bits of information at a time. And act like a willing victim in each one. Eventually, your plot will unfold. But don't close your eyes to other opportunities the lads give you that you were not expecting. Sometimes, it's better to let them get themselves into trouble. They might even have a better plot and story than you could ever imagine. That's been my experience, especially with my pet Joe, in the Adventures of Tina and Joe Safari. Slow it down, and you'll do just great! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BurntOutDragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good points, SlapHappy. I'll take your advice.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic