SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody need a new love lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cowgirl3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey!

This one sent me an IM when he saw I was online on my profile with my real info, so I thought it best to send him elsewhere!

Here is his profile:

http://www.cupid.com/_profile_myview.aspx?id_member=2112315

A good clue in what he's looking for - You'll take anybody aged 40 - 90. Oh, come on! How many real men would do this?

Here is his IM:

It's has been a great deal for me to see such a beauty like you here,i liked your profile very much..you sounded sweet and it was nice reading it.when i joined this place i never expected to meet a woman of your type, because you soo adorable and beautiful.i really would love to meet u in person. i really don't mean to force u into things sweety but i will be happy if i meet such a pretty woman like you are.i don't like to play head games....i'm a kind hearted guy who wants to please everyone ..make you laugh till it hurts..lol.i would want us to get going so if u are such a person then lets chat Princess.i'm one of the nice guy a lady like you would like and want to meet... and hope is the same with you...well... who know's if it's the will of God that we could suceed or something better can come out of this letter that i am sending you then Baby..i will be the happiest man in this world....if not then the saddest man. i hope u will take ur time and think about it and let as get to know eachother somemore.
i would love to tell me more about you.. and would like us to trade yahoo id's so we can chat via messenger ID or better still you also can ask and i surely will let you have mine.
Till then take care and bye for now.I u also wish u can add me up direct to yr buddy list my id is ; [email protected]

Wonder how many other beautiful princesses he has seen lately?

CG Rolling Eyes

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CG, as I seem to have lost two love-lads recently (one through my own haste and one through his own stupidity), I just might take him on. Would you rather I just signed up there and contacted him, or you "introduce" him to your friend/sister/cousin? PM me with how you'd like me to proceed. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would probably be best if you just hit the lad up with no prior intro, since the lad seems to have cg3's real info. Smile
cowgirl3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Titania!

I think Special K is right. According to his profile he's in Kentucky. I'm not sure you even need to set up a profile, unless you want to. You can just watch his profile and IM him when it shows he's online. Laughing

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - will do. Very Happy

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - will do. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic