SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fastmail is not baiter friendly

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some days ago my fastmail account was closed without any explenation . So i wrote to them why it was closed and they replied that they had an abuse rapport . I just got this account and was just started to bait a lad so the only one who wrote the abuse rapport was this mugu . I asked fastmail to reconsider because the abuse rapport came from a scammer but they didn't bother to reply Evil or Very Mad

I don't want to rely only on Gmail so i will try to find some others .

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you are a scambaiter from 419eater and are using the account for baiting scammers, they have reopened many accounts owned by baiters after initially closing them down, Fastmail is very baiter friendly.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like crawler.com. They have nice email. fastmail sucks because of the limitations.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find fastmail free version very limited. It's good for a temporary baiter account to chop a lad's dollar or pretend to be a lad. Other than that, I wouldn't be using it as a main baiting account due to small quota size.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same problem with inbox.lv (a latvian server). It was closed and they never bothered to reply to my pleas. Either they don't really care or they don't speak much english. I highly doubt it is a popular server for baiters, but I liked it.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Collider
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like fastmail for many reasons:
1) it hides IPs;
2) I wrote a script that sends mail through FM's web interface and I use it;
3) many domain names make it unlikely that lads will recognize it;
4) it gives some hosting;
5) you can set anything in the From field, even though your address will be appended to the message itself.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ jojobean , does Crawler.com hide your ip ?

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe so. I have never been able to find an IP from it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Crawler.com hide your ip ?

It is pretty good. The down side is my spam detectors treat every post from Crawler as spam. Even very innocent posts. Part of the reason is IP was 127.0.0.1:25

X-Spam-Report:
* 2.8 WHOIS_UNLISTED Contains URL registered to Unlisted-Whois.com * [URIs: crawler.com]

p.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That's not your IP address Pablo. See here

Crawler.com does not hide your IP address but don't let that stop you from using it. I have been using it for well over a year.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ On the test I sent the loop back address was what trigged our server spam filters. I now know why this address appeared. Source and destination was through the same server and it was a side effect of the software we are using that processed the spam. You are quite correct the ip is visible.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@the vampire - SP is right. Fastmail is baiter friendly, but you may need to specifically mention your are an 419eater.com member. Rumbero and I had one shutdown because of overquota, and they did turn it back on, but it took a couple of days. If you give them the name and email address of the scammer who you think reported you, and maybe send them one of his emails, you should have no problems. Although I don't think you'll need to go that far.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a big fan of Fastmail, and have found them to be extremely 'baiter-friendly'..... Very Happy

I have had boxes closed, but reopened as soon as I mention 419Eater, and they have given me increased quota to boot...... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems there are mixed replys about fastmail

I have only had bad experiences useing fast mail for baiting
and no longer use them Crying or Very sad

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Fastmail regularly but not heavily. The quotas on free are a little tight and I find the interface clunky compared to others. They have bee very baiter friendly to me - I've had 2 accounts closed and then reopen within minutes of sending an email telling them I am a scambaiter.

It doesn't Hide IPs, but I like Hotmail/Live - as it lets you link accounts (up to 5) and it's really easy to switch between inboxes w/o having to log-out/log-in. The downside - it's doesn't have tabs like Yahoo! and BigString.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today my account was unlocked , so i asume they have read my e mail to reconsider . I am still not happy about it and the way they treated me . I'll just keep this one as a backup as i allready opened a new account somewhere else .
If the mods want to lock this tread it's okay by me .

FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is the mugu's address that reported you? A little abuse coming his way is well-deserved.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always had great results from Fastmail, granted the quota is a bit tight, but once a pic or anything worthy of posting here is recieved it's bunged straight on photobucket & deleted from Fastmail Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic