SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What are your thoughts on this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting the guy that first tried to scam me, as I posted in some other notes. We chatted on YIM last Thursday for over 4 hours and again last night for about 2. My intent is to just waste his time as much as possible. This morning I woke up to the email copied below. I did a search and it led me to a website where he had cut and pasted most of the email. http://dj oulde 50 (dot) skyrock (dot) com/6.html (remove spaces and replace the dots).

Do you think my lad is djoulde? Or do is he just somebody that he is lifting words from? What do I do with this knowledge? Also notice that the profile says he is in the UK.

Quote:
Hey Babe,
How are you doing today, hope everything is alrigth with you,and i believe you are having a wonderful time in bed now,when i get up this morning and you are the first thing on my mind,i must thank you for for the brief chat yesterday and thank you for acepting my friendship,making me your friend is the best that that has ever happen to me, i really enjoy it,and i hope i could get to know more of you.You are very special and that’s why I feel honored to be your friend. I know life wouldn’t be this easy if I didn’t’ have a friend like you,i understand your fear and i want to give you my word that i will never hurt you and please dong hurt me too…Thank you for giving me your attension , for all the good things you all say about me,i will really like to build a more conprehensive intimacy with you because,to have you as my friend is one of the major reasons for my happiness. You are great! With you near by I hardly need anything else. I know I could travel the entire world but I would never find a friend as faithful and loyal as you and willing to relocate for the woman of my dream.What thrills me the most about this friendship we have is the over flooding loyalty and honesty, your willingness to dedicate the best of your soul to someone else, your unique altruism and your catching good humor…I trust in that lovely feeling so much that I don’t even feel like I owe you anything, although I probably do, considering how much attension you've given me and how good you make me feel!My pretty, you are a great friend, the best I have ever met and the best I have and will like to keep you for ever.I want you to know that you have in a true friend, a friend who would never avoid from any sacrifices to help you!
Knowing you as proved to me that there’s still friendship and honesty in the world. You are the best friend any one can have!! Knowing someone as sincere and honest as you has made my faith in the future of humankind grow.Now that disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller.It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look in your eyes and see a mix of serenity and hope and true love.For me, this fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values, which, sometimes, for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts…]For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days… I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing.Always bear in mind that my affection,love and true friendship will be yours forever!untill then keep fit and stay bless.
Your true friend,
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
interesting, but you can check the email headers and figure out where he send them from. They are known to copy and past all their stuff together so I wouldn't be surprised if.. But of course you want to know for sure, so check his ip#
Are you working safe? He scammed or tried to scam you before so you made sure there are no links to RL?
Checking his IP#?
Somewhere in your email, you can click view or options and it will say show original/source or something like it
D@M phone here, got to run, someone else will have to finish it
Sorry

Edit: broken down truck needed some help Laughing
The top of that page until it says "Subject:" is the interesting part, copy and paste it in here http://headertool.apelord.com/ and you'll see the supposedly location of your lad.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Are you working safe? He scammed or tried to scam you before so you made sure there are no links to RL?
Checking his IP#?

Yes, I am working safe. I spent a month reading here and on other sites before I transformed into a whole new person. Wink

The IP's of emails to both my old self and my new persona all trace back to the UK, but they are suspect IP's - satellite providers that serve Africa:

Net2Roam-Ltd, United Kingdom
83.138.172.64 - 83.138.172.95

RSPC-UK-TurboDial-Ltd, United Kingdom
212.100.250.192 - 212.100.250.255

Here are the email dates and the IP's used:
9/9/08 83.138.172.72
9/5/08 83.138.172.72
9/3/08 212.100.250.225
8/7/08 83.138.172.72
8/7/08 212.100.250.218
8/12/08 83.138.172.72
8/21/08 212.100.250.230

He did not actually scam me. I knew something was "wrong" almost immediately. Now I think I have found a new hobby, that is much more fun than trying to find romance online.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now I think I have found a new hobby, that is much more fun than trying to find romance online.

LOL_sign You can have it both ways too, just don't mix Wink

212.100.250.230 put in http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp gives me:Scammer Found! (ID: 4559)
IP Block 212.100.250.230 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Nigeria
Comments Rackspace Managed Hosting - San Antonio (212.100.250.192 - 212.100.250.255)
Abuse Email [email protected]
so we can assume that he is safe in Nigeria, but they do have friends in the UK so take care.
I'll have a look at the site you mentioned and report back here.
In the meantime, hook up with a mentor here and read a bit more, baiting has many angles and I don't even know them all, yet Rolling Eyes

Edit: ????Page not found???

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon, you have a PM. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill, I sent you a PM with the link.

Titania, Thanks! I'll send you an email....
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks,
Got it, nice guy on the pictures, they don't show as "stolen" so this guy might be real. Your friend emails from Nigeria, he might even be a brother, hard to say. His text might be partly copied from here http://studioeight.wordpress.com/category/erotic/ or your origanl lad found it there, too many ??'s to answer.
Quote:
What do I do with this knowledge? Also notice that the profile says he is in the UK.

Not much you can do, your lad isn't in the UK, but he (UK guy) might be used, willingly or not, just play the game and see if something in that direction develops.
Have fun, BAIT SAFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic