SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Red hot poker up the a*** anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't there (ie set one up) a 'international' body that compensates 'victims' of torture.

Of course payment levels vary depending on the torture and evidence provided.

Oh and regarding torture-just think of all those forms for the lad to fill out... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

edit to add~video re-enactments are big cash earners!!! Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While your lad is at the computer, see if you can get him to find some obscure answers for you -- kind of like your personal "Yahoo Answers". Tell him that you're frantically trying to raise the money but that you have an assignment (for work, school whatever your character is doing) that simply MUST be done or you won't have any money to send. So, while you scramble to make all the arrangements, you would really appreciate it if he could help with some research...

Wink <----- This wink should in no way be seen as mocking your poor lad's cyclopian nature.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could recommend a doctor who can transplant a new anus for him as I don't think the old one will be much use to him,after so much abuse. I've read somewhere that goat anus' are compatable for humans.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't suppose that the people torturing him would be so kind as to provide a photo of the one-eyed lad with the flaming backside? Such a photo would really get you moving I would think and get the lad his money much faster (imagine the awesome hall of shame material this could provoke).

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest update just in from Planet Kidnapper, regarding my lad's anal ordeals:

Quote:

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, no pictures, no money. I want to see the eye sitting on a table all by itself.

Maybe a note from the good doctor that he can in fact reattach it and the bill for doing so will be $x?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to applaud the lads creativity.
Shame that his downright stupidity detracts from that. He sure likes abusing the lads anus, perhaps some sort of insight to his true personality? Rolling Eyes
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian's lad wrote:
My men becked his tongue in hot plate!!!

I hope they didn't let it go to waste - tongue can be very tasty. Smile Ask them for their address, tell them you want to send them some fava beans and a nice Chianti, and see if they get the reference. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have only one eyes as i speak with you!!

I love it!

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my anus is already grieving!!!

That's not something you hear every day. Shocked
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx - best Lad Laugh I've had in a while.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will spare him if anyone who cares sends my $120,000. Period!!

I personally think you should be bargaining down that price as the lad is now rather incomplete.

BTW where I come from, Hot Rod is acutually a brand of ready made Hot Dog found in the freezer section of your local supermarket/service station. I cannot remove the mental image of burly men shoving a hot dog (complete with bun) up this guys back passage. Laughing

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years

Last edited by dagget on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does your lad fancy himself as King Edward II?Wasn't this supposed to be how he was executed?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Alright -- is anyone else getting turned on here??? Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He ate some raw pepper this afternoon for lunch!!!
There was this jalapeno pepper eating contest in college. A bloke in my residence hall won, but the next morning his pain caused him to tear the toilet paper dispenser from the wall.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:

Alright -- is anyone else getting turned on here??? Laughing

Nope-just you. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I left the room where he was stack naked a few minutes ago! He couldn't even get up!! He ate some raw pepper this afternoon for lunch!!! He chewed them like bubble gum! HAHAHAHA. My men becked his tongue in hot plate!!! Tomorrow my men will get a pepperish water solution and pour it in his anus and further torture continues!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am surprised the kidnapped lad has not been spread eagled on a gold plate and been set upon by an industrial laser.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the captor has been watching too much early James Bond and modelled himself on Dr Evil or some other over the top SPECTRE B grade super villian.

Is his real modality world domination by hijacking the white house with a giant magnet ??

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Does your lad fancy himself as King Edward II?Wasn't this supposed to be how he was executed?

I mentioned that a while back (though to be fair, I didn't say which king), and yes, you are correct.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

becked tongue, pepperish anal water solution.... sounds like the makings of an excellent feast. I wonder how the eye will be prepared.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now even the guards are getting in on the act:

Quote:

This modality is fast losing what little dignity it had left.

However it is nice to know that Pakistan (where this sorry tale is unfolding, dear reader) can now attract the very best torturers from around the world.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW in case anyone was wondering how we got into this anal escapade, my lad was kidnapped by Al Qaeda terrorists in Jordan a while back (yeah yeah...). Tragically, my attorney was shot dead by robbers while on his way to deliver the $100k ransom (actually he did a runner to the Caym4n Islands, thus chopping my lad's hard-earned dollaz Twisted Evil and earning himself some exquisite death threats).

Luckily (long story...) my lad was then rescued from the clutches of Al Qaeda by the leader of the Pakistan branch of Ham4s (yes, Ham4s), who duly demanded payment of a ransom of his own. I (with my mugu hat on) agreed to pay this, providing I received a written receipt for tax purposes. My lad is very well house trained after two years of this sort of stuff, so he promptly obliged. His attention to detail is well worth a look - check out especially the motto above the date! Wink

Of course when it came to the mugu paying the ransom, one problem led to another. Then another of my characters (also a bent attorney who is pretending to work with my lad to chop the mugu, but will eventually run off with the dollaz Smile ) suggested that the mugu would only pay up if he thought my lad was being horribly tortured. I suggested a few techniques from the song of Brave Sir Robin, but I have been genuinely taken aback by the anal fixation shown by my lad and his captors! I was only anticipating my lad's bowels being unplucked, and look what's happened... Rolling Eyes

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is freaking hilarious. Great imagination on your part and well taken by the lad. The "receipt" is great. The motto is sig worthy. The receipt is hall of shame worthy.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm...Carol Rascal and James Morgan, torturers who bite people.
The image of the lads as pirates (perish the thought) comes to mind... Laughing That document is Hall of Shame, too, for sure.
IQ of this lad=about 60 I would say. He's amusing, in a sick sort of way. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious.

I wonder what part of his anatomy they are biting? Shocked

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Night_Hawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha,

It's hilarious what lads will turn to to get money.

I AM NO MORRE INTRESTED IN THIS SHIT ANY MORE. - (Favorite Lad)

If i were your mother would you treat an old lady like that,how wicked can you be? -

Old boy the lawyer just fainted when he received the fake cs you sent,excelent,the lawyer is now in hospital kindly pray for his health,because if the lawyer dies the lawyer's family will chase your life.ok -
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic