SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alarming New Modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, guys. I've not been around for awhile, but I just got something in my email that alarmed the hell out of me, and I think you should know about. This may not be a surprise to some of you, but I thought everyone should know. Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where it should go. Have a look:

It's pretty slick, and I think the average person would panic at seeing this, if they weren't aware. IS there any way we can get the word out about this to the general public?

-THE SPURITY (spirit?) OF JACK WILL NOT HOT ME FOR ANY WARE BECAUSE I DID ALL I PROMISE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO HIM (Also 'Pastor' Fr4nk B3n)
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most we can do is bait the hell out of him, hopefully the hotmail addy will tip most people off.
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so. I actually felt my heartrate pick up a little when I first read it, until I started noticing the little mistakes and grammar inconsistencies these guys normally make, and of course the hotmail address. But most people wouldn't notice this, I think.

-THE SPURITY (spirit?) OF JACK WILL NOT HOT ME FOR ANY WARE BECAUSE I DID ALL I PROMISE TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO HIM (Also 'Pastor' Fr4nk B3n)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JDanilelsTN - Welcome to eater! Very Happy We've been seeing these emails from "the FBI" for some time now. Moreso lately since using the dolla chop with Mr. Gomer. In fact, my lad sent me one the other day, with some of the same language.
Quote:
Hello [baiter name],
This is an afficials contact on behalf of the FBI washington DC alongside with the Economic Financial of crimes commission seeking to wiretap the internet, with our further investigation with those fraudsters which have been in our custody for proper investigation we are informing you to place you mind at rest becasue this is time for you to regain what you have lost, this program was introduce by the Global intelligence monitoring network in conjuction with some relevant agencies from the United Nations,It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and are still under investigation with those fraudsters please we are advising you to keep in touch with us so we shall be updating in all our doing.

We further inform you to be very careful prior to this irregularities so that you don't fall victim to this ugly circumstance. And should incase you are already dealing with anybody or office, you are further advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest so please kindly provide us this informations for us to further our investigation on this fraudstar.

FULL NAME:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
PHONE NUMBER:
AMOUNT THAT WAS SCAMED FROM YOU:

NOTE:If there is any thing you don"t understand feel free to the Chairman EFCC Republic of Nigeria on our office phone

Sign
Andrew Graig
[Chairman EFCC Republic of Nigeria]
Office Phone: +234-8082554217

ROBERT SWAN MUELLER III
WASHINGTON D.C ROOM,7367
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
It's fun to bait the lads who use this "modality" as many things can go terribly wrong in the transaction. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic