SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ongoing bait.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this one is about a lad that is in an orphanage. He contacts me and I respond as a church. I want him to become a member, but he has to fill out the application. I will add to this as this grows and matures.

Ama400= dark blue
Me = green

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXXX,

I still not able to download the form you sent and this is to inform you that one of our brother here in orphanage here is died due to the illness i told you initially in my emails to you. Please I use the name of God to plead you can you send us $4,000 dollars for urgent treatment of our sister who is very ill now.

We are all here crying for urgent help now please do this for us urgently because failure to this may lead to her death today or any-time because is very ill. Please do not fail us if you should do she will give up due to lack of funds and lack of good health.

I am ready to do any thing that you ask me to do, please find a mist to resend me the form but before this help us now in sending the money urgently and i know you can do this on your own, please Pastor.

Expecting your urgent response.

God bless you

Ama400

Quote:
Dear Ama400,

I am now crying severly over your loss.I was up late cooking some books, and I decided to check my email. It took me a few minutes to read your email and I just strarted crying and crying. I don't have access to $4,000 right now, it is in the church's name so it is not mine to give out. I can try to speak to the elders about your dire situation and see if I can get them to send you this money, but I must warn you, they do not give out the funds without paperwork. The only thing I can say is to hold tight, and I will try to speak to them in the morning. In the meantime I will send you the form in another format, to see if you can download it and print it and fill it out. I have to go now, as I am very upset right now and I can not concentrate anymore on my books.

Please write back to me soon, and let me know if you were able to download this new attachment

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXX,

I received your prompt mail and this is to inform you that i was able to download and view the membership form that requested columns to fill but the problem is that i do not have money with me now to print out the form and fill in accordance of the instructions along with the form please, assist me with any money of your choice to save the life of our sister here in the orphanage home who is very ill.

I promise if you can send us any amount to buy some medical drugs for her illness and i can able to print out the form and process due to the instructions on the form. You should know that i do go to cyber-cafe to write this mails to you whereby i am spending the last money on me now to contact you and this is the more reason you have to assist us now to save our sister life here in orphanage. And to able me to print out the form and fill accord to the instructions written on the form.

Thanks for your care and we do expect your urgent assistance to save our sister life.

Please we expect you to reach the elders in church too for them to know our situation here in orphanage home and help us in this un-comfortable situation we are now

Quote:
Dear Amaro,

I must apologize for the late response from me, but after reading your urgent mails, I decided to wake up a few of the elders. They were not very happy with me for waking them up, but I expained to them your situation where you are. I told them that your orphanage needs the money right away, and that you already had one person pass due to lack of medical treatment. The elders understood, but they said that they simply can not break a church rule, and that you must find a way to get some money to get those forms back to the church. Is there anyoine that you could possibly borrow from? I simply do not have the funds or I would send it to you in a heartbeat, but there just isn't a way for my to take the funds without the paperwork. Please you must find a way to get these papers to us so we can send you the money right away. I am glad to see you were able to download the attachment so it can be filled out. I do not want to be the blame of someone else passing away, but you must understand that I have no control over the monies to be sent out, only an elder can do that.Please get back to me soonest, as I am crying badly now.

Quote:
Dear Pastor Susan Neophobia,

I received your mail and this is to inform you that the situation of this sister is worst and she can move her body for the moment now please can you help from pocket to send us $350 dollars in order for me to buy some drugs for her please we need this please.

The situations here is bad you can as well contact us via this phone number: +234805xxxxxx

Please Pastor Susan, help us she is in bad position of life and do not let us down if this die we are finish cause she is the one that do take care of unage here. Please we use the name of God to plead once again.

Expecting your calls and response.
Ama400

Quote:
Dear Ama400,

I feel so bad for you and your sister that is without medical treatment, but I do not have any money. The money that I would be sending you would be from the church. All money belongs to the church when you work for the church. You must find a way to get those forms printed and fill out. There must be someone willing to help you, especially if I give you the go ahaead to let them know you are expecting a $75,000. Where are you located at? I have a missionary that is currently in Abeche,Chad. I will contact him and see what he can offer. Now since he isin Chad, it may be some time hearing from him, so meanwhile try to get those papers to me and I will see what my missionary says. If you get the forms back to me before my missionary gets back to me, then I will tell him that his help is no longer needed.As far as using the phone is concerned, when I was very little someone let off a cherry bomb next to my ears and I am almost 90% deaf. I would not be able to hear you on the phone.

Please look for a way....God Bless you!
the Church of Christ of Unified New Times

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXXX,

I just received your mail and it pain's me that you do not want to help me and i told you
initially that there is no money with me and in the location we are no body want to help us
due to the poverty situation.

Do you know already i am in dept to the cyber-cafe agent here please find a friend you can talk to send us this money that i requested from you which is the $350 dollars and i assure you that as soon as i received the $350 dollars from you i will be able to print out the form and fill and send it to you. Plead with you in the name of God please help us if
Jesus can die for us you mean you pastor can not find solution to us, please help here very urgently.Thanks and God bless you. Ama400

Then I fired off a mean email from the head pastor, yelling at him in a way to apologize to me, and that there will be no money sent to him until he complies with the application.

Then I send him this, and we start emailing again, with no hesitation on his part any longer: here is the head pastor's email to ama400:

Quote:
Dear Ama400,
I am contacting you on behalf of Pastor XXXXX, and I must say you have her rather shaken up. Pastor Susan showed me all of the emails to date, and as i am very sorry about your siuation and what has taken place so far, Pastor Susan does not have the money herself. Pastor Susan has been trying to help you for days now, and it seems that you were the cause of the death that had taken place. Pastor Susan gave you forms to complete so you would recieve money for the medical treatment that is needed where you are. I am one of the elders that she spoke of in her emails, and everything goes through me. Do not make Pastor Susan think that she does not want to help you, as she truly does, but it is our rules and regulations that those forms be completed. If you want the $75,000 then find a way to complete them. If not, I am sorry but I am not breaking church rules for you, or for anybody. These rules were put in place for a reason, such as to prevent internet fraud stars from taking advantage of our humble nature.

Now you must aplologize to Pastor Susan at once, and find any means that you can to get those forms filled out.We will NOT send any money until you do so.

God Bless You!
Pastor Dick Hanjob
The Church of Christ of Unified New Times

Quote:
Dear Ama400,

I spoke with my head pastor Richard hanjob, and he said he sent you an email and expplaining some things. I don't know what the contents of that email was, but I was to write you back.Our church has lots of money, which 85% gets donated worldwide. I just don't have access to the money, not without the right paperwork. Once that is completed, the money is free and clear. I will personally come and deliver it to you if I have to. I am willing to go out of my way for you, I took the Oath of Poverty when I signed on for this job. I knew this going in, but it is God that fills my heart and soul and that is the richest gift I could possible have, is God's love and spirit. Please write me back and let me know how soon you can have those papers back to me.Our church wants to give you and the orphange this money. we are praying for you!

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXX,

I received your mail and this is to inform you that, i was able to borrow money from somebody and i am going to print out the form and fill it and also scan it with due process.

Please, assure me that as soon as i do this you people will send us the money that the church promise to donate, and as soon as you receive the fill form from my end i want you to notify me urgently in order for me to forward you the bank account details that you will use in transferring the mopney to us.

I know with this we will be able to feed and provide good medical facilities to our members who ill.

God bless you! Ama400

That one he sends twice!

Quote:
Dear Ama400,
Thank the lord! I am so glad that you will sending us those forms back. Yes and as soon as we receive your paperwork we will send you the money. In your next email with the paperwork, please include the bank info so we can wire that money to your account.
The lord is looking out for your orphanage

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXXX,

I received your mail and this is to inform you that, i was in the hospital to take care of our sister who was ill and i have already to print out the form section that i expected to fill and scan and send to you via email is God that will bless you for your effort in our lives.

As soon as i fill the form and i will scan it as an attachment to you. And i will also send you the bank account details of the foreigner who borrow us the amount of $10,000 dollars for the proper care of the ill sister that is still in hospital.

Expect the form as soon as possible from my end please we are now a debtor to the foreigner who will borrow money from and please as soon as you receive the form i expect you people to act fast and wire the $75,000 dollars to us in order for us to pay back the foreigner who borrow us some money for the care of our sister.

Thanks pastor God bless you! Ama400

Quote:
Dear Ama400,
Thank you for your email and please know that I and the elders are praying for your sister while we wait for you to send the forms and the hand drawn map. Please do not forget the hand drwan map with the little red circle and write " I am here" so the elders can see where you are. I wanted to send this off to you so you didn't forget that. Any receipts you have in referernce to printing out the forms and any monies you have borrowed, send them along with your paperwork, and we can reimburse your friend who has helped you. Also, when you send the paperwork, do not forget to include the banking information so we can send that money right away.

Please get us this paperwork soon and please take care of your sister. We and the elders are praying for you and your sister.

God Bless You!

Now for the forms he sends me, here are the links to my photobucket account:

Quote:
Dear Ama400,
Thank you for pages 1,2,4,5. The application was 8 pages long and I am missing pages 3,6,7,8. I also require the bank details so I may send this money to you to help out the orphanage. i pray your sister is doing ok with the medical treatment a stranger helped you out with? When I recieve those last pages from you, and the bank details to where I can send you $85,000, I will send that to you in a half hour upon reciept of those things. I thank you very much for becomming a member of our church and I wish to extend to you and your orphange sisters and brothers a very warm welcome to The Church of Christ of Unified new Times, or as we sometimes call it, C.U.N.T.! it makes it much easier to type that rather than spell the whole thing out, especially as much as we have been communicating back and forth.Do you mind if I just use the abbreviation from now on? My fingers ache from typing, but I bet that is nothing compared to what you have been through.

Looking for the rest of the application and the bank detauils to get you your money!

We are still praying!
Pastor XXXXXX
C.U.N.T.

Quote:
Dear Pastor Susan Neophobia,

I received your mail and here is the attached form below, please pastor view it and keep me informed urgently in order for me to send you the foreigner bank account. And pastor remember that i borrow this money to take care of our believe sister who is ill.

We borrowed $10,000 dollars from the foreigner who assist us and we would want to disappoint him because if we should fail to pay back he will get me a lot in the law court and police custody.

Thanks for words and encouragement God will bless you! Ama400

then he sends nothing but page 7 and I fire this off to him:

Quote:
Dear Ama400,
Luckily I am up late as usual cooking the books and I am happy to inform you that the first 3 pages are not neccessary for you to scan. All of the important information that you needed to fill out is marked as complete. I am going to print out your completed application to present it to the elders. The only thing that you need to do now is to send me the banking details and the hand drawn map with the little red circle with the words"I am here" written next to it for your application to complete. Once I have those two items from you, I can send the money to your bank account today. The elders require the hand drawn map from you so they can a) see where you are and 2) make sure you have an understanding of where you are so the money we give you is spent wisely. I have mentioned the hand drawn map to you in an earlier email, so this is not new. The map can be in pen,pencil,crayon,or marker. It does not have to be detailed, just a map of Africa the city you are in and in that city, draw the little red circle and write next to it the "I am here"
Please send this quickly, so I can give it to the elders. This is the last step, Brother amaro and you will be officially a C.U.N.T.!
God Bless You!
Pastor XXXXXXXXX
C.U.N.T.

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXXXX,

I received your mail with regards of the hand drawn map and this is to inform you that, i am going to get the hand drawn map as soon as possible today. And as soon as i get the map i will scan send it to you urgently.

God will bless you and elders for the prayer that you people have been praying for our believe sister that is still in the hospital bed.. And i know with your prayers she is going to be heal and be in good condition of health.

God bless been expecting my prompt mail. And i am so happy that you will be the full member of the church, you really make me to know the words of God more and more.

Yours Faithfully,

Ama400

Quote:
Dear Brother Ama400,
Please also do not forget the bank details along with the hand drawn map. Also, make sure the you draw the little red circle, so the elders know where you are. I am trying to make this go as smooth as possible for you, and we are still praying for you and your sisters. In regards to the hand drawn map, all you need is a blank piece of paper and a pen,pencil,crayon, or marker to draw the map of Africa. Inside the map, write where your city is and then next to your city, draw a little red circle and write "I am here". Please have the map and the bank details to me soon, so I can give it to the elders and get to the bank today. Banks close at 3:30 for me which would be 9:30pm your time. So please have the map and the bank details sent to me in one email, and I will go to the bank to send the $85,000.

God Bless You!
Pastor XXXXXXX
C.U.N.T.

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXXX,

I received your previous mail and i am going to get the hand drawn map for you urgently with the bank account details in order for you to make the payment along.

Thanks God bless you.

Ama400

Now just waiting on the hand drawn map. What do you think so far?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an update:

Ama400 just sent me this:

]
Quote:
Dear Pastor Susan,

This is the hand drawn map and the location that we stay and here is the bank account details that you will use in wiring the funds of $85,000 dollars below:

SHENZHEN DEVELOPMENT BANK CO., LTD.
SHENZHEN.
ADDRESS: 5047 SHENNAN ROAD EAST
SHENZHEN CHINA.
SWIFT CODE: SZDBCNBS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 091199-84301
ACCOUNT NAME: GLOBAL PROJECT INVESTMENT COMPANY
LIMITED

With this hand drawn map:

Bank details submitted to Alan.... Twisted Evil

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXXX,

I have sent you all the form and hand dran map and you have not reply me with regards of the money transferred details because the foreigner that we borrowed money from is asking us to pay back that is why i sent his company bank account details to you in order to make the payment of $85,000 dollars into.

Please at this junction keep me informed with the information that you use to wire the money so that we can have the informations too, because the foreigner will be the one to make delivery of our funds to us as soon as he remove his $10,000 dollars.

God bless you and the elders of the church.

Ama400

Quote:
Dear Ama400,

Hey thank you for that information and I have forwarded it to the elder pastor. I really thought that the hand drawn map and the application would be enough, and before you accuse me of not being serious, I most whole-heartadly am, and I am trying to do the best for you in your situation. I am praying for you and you r orphange and I am fasting until you get the money. I am not sure if you understand what fasting menas, but it simply means I am not eating until you get your money.So I want you to get your money as soon as possible.

The elder pastor is now asking that you be baptized into our church, as you agreed to do in the application that you had filled out for us. If you refer to pg. 7 of your application that you filled out, you will see where you said you would be winnling to be baptized for your new church, as well as givew video testimony. Now, the video testimony is not neccessary, but you do need to be a fully baptized C.U.N.T. before monies are to be sent out. I apologize, I did not realize the head pastor was going to stick to his guns about this, and I begged and pleaded for you and your sisters, but he is being relentless. Please do not be mad at me, it is most certainly not my rules and regulations, it is of C.U.N.T.

Please write me back to let me know you are ready to be a full member of C.U.N.T. Please let the person know that this is the last step, and I can assure you there will be no more delays after this. I promise. When you are ready for the final step, which is your baptizism, I will provide you with the details, that you MUST follow accuratly.

After we get this resolved, I have already prepared the wire transfer form. Please, no delays, and remember I am fasting until you complete the baptizism and the money will be sent to you. In fact, since you had to borrow money and they had to wait again, I will bump it up to $100,000. I will fix the wire transfer slip accordingly, but you must get back to me right away.

God Bless You!
Praying for you and your sisters!
Pastor XXXXXXX
C.U.N.T

Now he's getting pissed: Sent 6 X:

Quote:
Dear PastorXXXXXX,

I received your mail and i am not happy about this delay because the foreigner that i borrowed this money from is not happy with me at the moment.. And i am ready to take the baptizism with C.U.N.T. and please send me the final steps in regards of this baptizism.

I feel that you people are playing with us and if you people not ready to assist us please notify me urgently in order for me to look forward for another believers church of God that can assist us, why the delay i am not happy about this and i have already make up my mind to be full member of C.U.N.T. why can't you people wire this money and let me arrange to come over to the America and see you facially for the baptizism.

I am not happy at all why the delay, you have put me in trouble this foreigner is warning me that if i did not provide his money today that he will get me arrested why this pastor Susan? in the first case you did not told me is like this can't you people see the kind of situation we are and Jesus did not behave like this in bible.

You mean, you people do not have heart of giving and help, and the bible said love your belove brethern but you people are not showing us love at this point our sister is still in the hospital at the moment and before this stage i beg you people to assist us and you said i have to fill the form which i did. And now you are saying another point that means you people are playing with our lives because we do not have money.

I am crying here because after the pain i went through you people want me to go to jail well God is looking at you people.

Show this mail to your elders i am not happy tell them to grant you an approval to wire the money of $85,000 dollars this will be enough for us and stop that saying you will increase the money okay.

God will see us through you people are playing with us i feel it because you promise to wire the money yesterday. I am waiting for the money to wire to the bank account i provided.

God bless. And if you are not ready to wire this money today, please inform me today. so that i will know that i am going to jail.

Ama400

So I fired this off:

Quote:
Dear Ama400,

I really do not appreciate your tone you are taking with me. You signed a application, which please refer to pg 7 which clearly states by you that you would be willing to do the baptizism for C.U.N.T. I am not playing with you, our church is not playing with you.

Sending me 6 emails back to back does not help you. I do not like the tone of your email. I am an honest God fearing woman who believes in God whole heartadly and when I say I am going to do something for someone, I DO IT! These are not my rules or regulations, they are C.U.N.T.'s. The baptisim is the final step to your full membership to C.U.N.T. You ask me to show your email to the elders, when they are the ones that asked for the baptisim ceremony.

I have NO control of the money. The head elder controld the money, and he wants you to be a full member before the money is sent. I have the wire transfer ready. You must explain to the person you borrowed money from that they are waiting for YOU to complete the requirements for C.U.N.T. membership. Explain to them that you have one more detail that you must take care of, such as the baptism, and you will get your money as soon as we get the photograph's of your baptism.I will send you the details of the cermony once I get an apology from you. I am crying and fasting over your situation, and you accuse me of game playing? That is not right, I love God too much....Please send me your apologies, and let me know that you are ready for the ceremonial baptism, and you WILL get your money, the $85,000. If you have also sent an email to the head elder, he will say the same thing to you.

Please get back to me Brother Ama400, you are only one step away, I promise, you have my word! It stated it in the application, and our church must abide by rules and regulations. I CAN'T change this, I wish I could for you, but I simply just can't.

God Bless You!
XXXXXXXXX

We shall see what happens..... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...what a great trophy! Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great game, nice trophies, I like the map, he must have spend sometime on that.
Very good work bow_down bow_down clapping clapping Thumbs up

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXXX,

I received your mail and i am not happy about this delay because the foreigner that i borrowed this money from is not happy with me at the moment.. And i am ready to take the baptizism with C.U.N.T. and please send me the final steps in regards of this baptizism.

I feel that you people are playing with us and if you people not ready to assist us please notify me urgently in order for me to look forward for another believers church of God that can assist us, why the delay i am not happy about this and i have already make up my mind to be full member of C.U.N.T. why can't you people wire this money and let me arrange to come over to the America and see you facially for the baptizism.

I am not happy at all why the delay, you have put me in trouble this foreigner is warning me that if i did not provide his money today that he will get me arrested why this pastor Susan? in the first case you did not told me is like this can't you people see the kind of situation we are and Jesus did not behave like this in bible.

You mean, you people do not have heart of giving and help, and the bible said love your belove brethern but you people are not showing us love at this point our sister is still in the hospital at the moment and before this stage i beg you people to assist us and you said i have to fill the form which i did. And now you are saying another point that means you people are playing with our lives because we do not have money.

I am crying here because after the pain i went through you people want me to go to jail well God is looking at you people.

Show this mail to your elders i am not happy tell them to grant you an approval to wire the money of $85,000 dollars this will be enough for us and stop saying that you will increase the money okay.

God will see us through you people are playing with us i feel it because you promise to wire the money yesterday. I am waiting for the money to wire to the bank account i provided.

God bless. And if you are not ready to wire this money today, please inform me today. so that i will know that i am going to jail.

Amaro Radley.

Quote:
Dear Ama400,

I really do not appreciate your tone you are taking with me. You signed a application, which please refer to pg 7 which clearly states by you that you would be willing to do the baptizism for C.U.N.T. I am not playing with you, our church is not playing with you.

Sending me 6 emails back to back does not help you. I do not like the tone of your email. I am an honest God fearing woman who believes in God whole heartadly and when I say I am going to do something for someone, I DO IT! These are not my rules or regulations, they are C.U.N.T.'s. The baptisim is the final step to your full membership to C.U.N.T. You ask me to show your email to the elders, when they are the ones that asked for the baptisim ceremony.

I have NO control of the money. The head elder controld the money, and he wants you to be a full member before the money is sent. I have the wire transfer ready. You must explain to the person you borrowed money from that they are waiting for YOU to complete the requirements for C.U.N.T. membership. Explain to them that you have one more detail that you must take care of, such as the baptism, and you will get your money as soon as we get the photograph's of your baptism.I will send you the details of the cermony once I get an apology from you. I am crying and fasting over your situation, and you accuse me of game playing? That is not right, I love God too much....Please send me your apologies, and let me know that you are ready for the ceremonial baptism, and you WILL get your money, the $85,000. If you have also sent an email to the head elder, he will say the same thing to you.

Please get back to me Brother Ama400, you are only one step away, I promise, you have my word! It stated it in the application, and our church must abide by rules and regulations. I CAN'T change this, I wish I could for you, but I simply just can't.

God Bless You!
XXXXX XXXXX
C.U.N.T.

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXX,

I really surprise that you and your church are talking this way when Jesus was performing healing in his time, he will not say that someone must do this before he or her healing will be perform, you said you people are christians and some one is there ill in the hospital bed you are still telling to perform somethings before you people can help that means your church look like something else okay.

What do you mean by apologize i will not because you people are acting as if you are not children of God there is no rule and regulations if a church what to assist orphanage home okay, it's pain me that i was involved in this delay church.

What do you really mean by your words, do you think that i am fool or senseless being what are saying some one is dying in the hospital bed, you are still saying i should apologize to you people why the apology, if you people are willing to assist us there is no need of saying i must baptise okay.

Did Jesus tell the woman with an issue of blood to baptised before he healed her? answer me and stop saying wrong words i am not happy okay and i sent my phone number you people did not even call us to know our situations and there is no care in your end.
I know God almighty that we serve will question you people if our sister died for this okay.

If you people know that, you are serving the living God there is no need hesitating to wire us the money because we went through pains before we were able to get money to fill the form and process it. At this junction if you are not ready to help us forget it because i know God will ask you people one day, were is that sister and the orphanage children on the last day.

Do not play with God name okay. And stop telling me story.

Ama400

Quote:
Dear Ama400,

I just got out of a very long meeting with the head pastor, and I convonced him that you have done everything very well, and for right now we will waive the baptisim cermony. Please do understand that when the time comes for that, you must be baptized fully. The head pastor did state that because you did not perform the ceremony, we will only be able to send you $50,000. I know we had agreed on $85,000 but you did not perform the baptism, so we must penalize you, and for right now you are only half of a C.U.N.T. member. Please let me know that you are ok with only being half a C.U.N.T.

Ok, I am going to the bank now to wire transfer the $50,000, as I am hoping this will restore your faith in the C.U.N.T. and me. I should not have had to beg the head pastor like this, and be rest assured I will not be able to do that again, but I pleaded with him because of your sister in the hospital.

Please let me know when you see the funds in your account!

God Bless You!
XXXXX XXXXXX
C.U.N.T.

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXX,

I received your mail and you said that you have wired $50,000 dollars to the designated bank account that i sent to you in my previous email and i want you to send me the payment slip via email attachment, i am waiting for the attachment of payment slip urgently of $50,000 dollars okay.

As soon as i receive this i will be ready for the baptism process..

God bless you.

Ama400

And then this sent 5 X:

Quote:
Dear Pastor XXXXXX,

I asked you to send me attached payment slip of $50,000 dollars that you said you have wired and i did not see it till now.

If really wired the money send me the attached payment slip urgently.

Thanks God bless.

Ama400.

And then same thing sent to the head pastor.

I let 4 days pass, and then emailed him from the head pastor's email addy that the pastor has died suddenly, and the missionary will get to him soon about his money. I am aiming for a safari, and I have had him on the hook for a bit now, so I don't think he is just going to walk away, especially after the forms and the map.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, apparently Ama400 is done with me according to this email he sent me:
Quote:
I know you too well, you are just playing with us and you so fake that you are not a pastor God will answer you in hell. And you went to report me in spam site you tought i am one of those fraudulent people.

Go to hell fake pastor.

Oh well, after all that hard work he did to become a C.U.N.T. such a shame..... Twisted Evil

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing how his throwing the bible in your face, being indignant about you and your church, yet at the same time, is quite happy to try and scam you !

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic