SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Messing with scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BurntOutDragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am completely new to this forum, so I'd like to say hello to all my fellow scam-haters. Smile

I am also an amateur at scambaiting, but I think that this is a noble effort which takes great talent. It has done my heart a great deal of good to see these subhumans "getting the treatment" from some of the masters here.

Though I'm new to scambaiting, I am certainly not new to being a troublemaker, the worst nightmare, and a big smarta$$ to whoever gets on my bad side. I can also come up with a line of bull$hit which would stretch from here to all the way around the world. I also have a sensitive nose for bull$hit, and can practically smell it before I even open the e-mail. So I suppose if the fiction writing thing doesn't work out, then I may have found my true calling. Very Happy

I couldn't call myself a scambaiter at this point, but I have begun to do what I call "messing with scammers." I call it that because what I do is mess with scammers. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Here is an example of my recent work.
First is the initial e-mail that you members may be familiar with:

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Nancy Brooks, the Chief Auditor of National Westminster Bank uk (NATWEST BANK). There was an account opened in this bank by Mr Andrea Smith.nobody has operated on this account since then. After
going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently,it would be forfeited for nothing.Andrea Smith a foreigner,and a miner at kruger gold co., a geologist by profession, lost his life , along with his wife, and their children in a plane crash. The AF4590 crash include all 109 people on board and five who died on the ground when the plane crashed into the Hotelissimo. Refer to the website below for more

details:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

He opened a non-residential U.S dollar bank account.Since then no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that this bank does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD 12.6M) Twelve Million, six Hundred thousand United States Dollars. I want to transfer US$12.6M,into a safe foreigners account abroad ,but I don't have any foreign partner.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot beapproved to any other person other than the next of kin to Mr Smith B.Andreas.I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we do not know ourselves before now.We will then sign an agreement,butbe sure that it is real and a genuine business transaction. I believe in God that you will never let me down in this proposed business.please reply urgently so that I will inform you of the next step to take immediately. I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive thismoney into a any reliable account of your choice where the fund will be safe. And I will fly to your country for withdrawal,sharing and other investments oppourtunities as well. I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.I need your full co-operation to make this work, because the management is ready to approve this paym
ent to any foreigner who has corr

Furthermore,with my position now in the office I can effect the transfer of this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurrance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately you receive this money leaving no trace to any place. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms from the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35%of the total amount,65% will be for us,
Lastly,if you are interested in assisting us in thistransaction,kindly respond to my principal Partner Mr.Donald at
([email protected]) I look forward to your earliest reply.
Mrs.Nancy Brooks
PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
WHILE REPLYING THIS LETTER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION

And here was my rather dramatic response:

Quote:
This is horrible news.
Andrea Smith was a good friend of mine, but I haven't seen him in many years. I'm so depressed. And his family died with him? This is almost too much for me to bear. Andrea's wife and I used to be lovers, but matters just didn't work out for us. And I felt the same with Andrea at another time. Making love to that wonderful man was like heaven on earth. In fact it was Andrea who put me in touch with my true gay identity.

I don't know. I don't think I can go on after hearing this horrible news.
Things haven't been going well for me, so I think I'll just end it all right now.
This is too much for me to have to endure.

Well, it may not be much, but it's a start.

I'm working on another pertaining to the Fondation de France which makes fuller use of my abilities. Smile

Take care.

--Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a start. Very Happy

There should be lots of good information in your welcome PM. Feel free to post here or in tips if we can answer any questions for you.

Glad you found us! Looking forward to reading more. Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, BurntOutDragon! Very Happy You sound enthusiastic and willing, so go read the stickies, bait safe, and grab some lads! Don't worry about losing the first few after a short time. You'll get better, and there are always more lads to tune your skills. Also, you would be surprised what idiotic stuff we come up with that works, so don't be afraid to experiment a bit and make up your own "modality." Have fun here, and if you have any questions, just ask! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you get a response, BurntOutDragon? I would love to hear what he has to say.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
BurntOutDragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

No, I haven't had a response yet.
It seems that scammers just don't care about a possibly suicidal person who is heartbroken over the fact that he lost not one lover, but two. Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you might want to mention that you are rich. Very Happy

They like that.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Very Happy

Dont worry if this lad goes cold, there are many reasons they dont reply to opening emails but I guarantee that it wont be down to you, rather them.

Read all stickies and you'll be tuned in in no time at all.

See you about

SB !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
BurntOutDragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcomes, guys.

Of course, I've just sown the seeds of my first project. I'll keep you posted about the powerful but questionable Russian businessman to whom the scammers sent the "Fondation de France" scam. Very Happy

It's sort of amusing to get an e-mail from a Hong Kong (.hk) address belonging to a Nigerian about a large French money "giveaway." Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BurntOutDragon wrote:
Though I'm new to scambaiting, I am certainly not new to being a troublemaker, the worst nightmare, and a big smarta$$ to whoever gets on my bad side. I can also come up with a line of bull$hit which would stretch from here to all the way around the world.

Beautiful Mr. Dragon, your just the kind of person we are looking for, you start Monday! Welcome Very Happy

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just occurred to me that Andrea Smith is your next of kin, and you had an affair with both he and his wife!

EWWWWWWW

BurntOutDragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fiasco, it's a Missouri thing. We keep it in the family. Very Happy

Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic