SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doomsday is here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dbtechno.com/space/2008/09/06/many-worry-large-hadron-collider-may-create-black-hole/ Shocked

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so you know - someone has produced T-shirts with the slogan: PARTICLE PHYSICS GIVES ME A HADRON.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This could in turn, put mankind at risk.

One could only hope for such a fitting end...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah who cares - we will all die at once Smile

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How justly ironic.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case-it's been nice knowing you guys and gals. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like, we will ALL die... so we probably won't notice.. but I dont want to end up next to my lads.. ew

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I reserved a few floors in Hell away from the lads. I even got the Devil to turn the heat down.

Anyone else have any luck on a logical explanation as to how this would cause a black hole?

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Wiki link

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Large Hadron Collider is a particle accelerator that is going to send protons around a ring that is 17-miles below the ground.

I hope their air-conditioning system is adequate as the average thickness of continental crust is about 16 kilometres (10 miles) Laughing
Even with a modest geothermal gradient of 10 degrees C/km, a temperature of 270 degrees C above the ambient surface temperature would present something of a challenge to any known life-form.

Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw this pic on a different forum. I'm more worried about the head crabs than the black hole.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shocked

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If.. we'll never know, lights out for everything and everyone.
If not, imagine how much energy would be needed to create one, we'll have a new ocean called Swifra Rolling Eyes
They always taught me, if you don't know what you're doing, better don't do it, but now it's political and then it's okay Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with the critics.

When the smartest, most respected and accomplished heads in particle physics get together and spend years designing extremely complicated experiments which only a chosen few in the world can even hope to understand, it doesn't mean anything at all.

However when a few sensationalist journalists and woowoo internet bloggers who don't know crap about physics write about things which they don't understand, I put great stock in their credibility.

Yup, we're doomed.

A sub-atomic reaction with less energy than a spark from a statically charged hair of lint and which only lasts for a micro-second and can hardly be detected is going to kill us all.

Me scared. Shocked
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Being a sub-particle physicist is very much like making love with a beautiful woman.... Shocked very few people get the chance to do it. They chuck vast amounts of money into it. Then they fiddle around with things like black holes that they don't understand fully, hoping to get a Big Bang, and the Earth moves at the end of it.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To mark the occasion, I've set up a new baiting address. Higgs Boson.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we're having a party on credit - if the world ends we don't pay. I also seem to have mislead Hayley about the spelling of the word 'Hadron'.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its a plot to divert all the escaping biros ( and odd socks ).
They will fal out the black hole and the Swiss wil suddenly have a great pen business.
I suspect the odd socks will end up in my wash basket.

I am not con "cern" ed
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God, I think my 4 YO could see through it Rolling Eyes

It's flowery hippy freaks that instill fear in some gullable people...

Although the court of human rights has actually done something useful... not believe this mad professor.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes! Armageddon outta here...

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't be doing with all of this end of the world stuff. My head still hurts from the Y2K party. I've been lying here in the recovery position ever since. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it has been nice knowing you all. Since KD believes this so do I!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
... a new baiting address. Higgs Boson.

That should prove to have a very strong attraction on the lads, allowing you to build up a nucleus of baiting elements while making your modalites massive. Seeing that your persona, Higgs Boson, has yet eluded detection, I just hope the lads will be able to find your mails. Wink

If we live that long, which we won't the minute CERT is turned on. Little black hole, here we come.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using the Hadron Collier as a baiting tool at the moment.

Ushas (my talking horse) writes to his Senegalese love lad as to why he can't come to the phone right now.
Quote:

Unfortunately the engineers who were supposed to be working on my voice synthesiser and telephone hookups are far too busy connecting the pipe to the Large Hadron Collider (linky) as we are hoping to syphon off some of the Higgs Bosons they will be generating in our upcoming genetic experiments. We think that they will have some mutagenic capabilities and we are all quite excited, especially the Griffin team who think this will give them the breakthrough they are after.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

I'm sure all will be ok once they've got the quirks or quarks sorted out.
C'mon who doesn't think they've already switched the Hadron Collider on to try it out, even if just to save embarrasssment in front of the world's press.
Perhaps we've already been sucked through and are living in an alternative universe.
If so I want to go back to the one where chocolate is non fattening
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the fear of this thing is definately spreading, one of my new baits, a certain Phi!ip Carl0s just sent me:

Quote:
Why are you silent in this transaction. I am sleepless and restless here because you are not showing any atom of seriousness in this transaction since we started this deal.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic