SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good God...

It's been a long time since I've read a bait from start to finish, especially one over 30 pages... but this thing... I mean... wow... nothing really compares. You guys have turned safaris into a creature of mass production. Whilst I know how much effort it takes to get lads to travel, reading this thread makes it seem like picking apples off a tree.

My hat is off to you all, a thoroughly enjoyable 130 page three week read. I continue to be inspired and awed by your baits, amazing work.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Red. Smile

Well, Anita is officially worthless. She's managed to get two lads to Lome, but for some reason she's not around. Here are some nice offline messages from Famous:

Famous Stuck At Togo Border wrote:
Famous: i call this line
but is not going
is off
but i just mail them
may be they have another phone which is not place in the sit

Famous: joe called me
i have to meet the man
so he call in 5 mint time
i luv u

Famous: Anita Immigration refuse to give me his number
so plaese do not fail to call when u get to the airport
please
this idiot want to see togo number on my phone screen
before he alow me

or he want to dial togo number

Famous: i love u
please call me
he still saying exept he confirm a togo number

Famous: Luv the cafe will be closing 1rh from now
try and call me
i have to sleep in warehouse were immigration keep band goods
please do not fail to call luv

Still There wrote:
Famous: i am still in the there this morning just call so i can cross

Sad Famous wrote:

Famous: i am in Togo lome Equatoreu hotel
you are not there
and they say no one has been there

why?

you let me go when u are not comming
now i am in lome

you hurt me
you hurt my feelings

how could u
no wonder you refuse by calling me from togo
i still luv you but try and be proffesional

The shitty part is that Willy made it on time for the meeting, but Famous isn't the most creative person in the world, and apparently couldn't get a good enough story together for the border guards for a couple days. Here is a short note from Willy (who still appears to be waiting, so they still may be in Lome, and still potential for a meeting):

Quote:
he did and i am right here in Lome...can u pls call me from the hotel? i am waiting here in a place call Asigame in Lome

Also, we have some news we're going to be announcing this coming week (probably Monday). A couple of things that we think the people that have followed this thread will be really interested in. Stay tuned. Smile

Edit: Grammar shiz.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Quote:

Shocked

I would say, go and sleep under a tree if you don't like the place! Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Hugh Germaflip
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sneaking a look at the last page to make sure this thread does have an ending and hasn't wandered OT into the jungles. Just awesome. I'm on page 13 right now and I can see this is going to to take two or three enjoyable sessions to get through. Haven't been around for a year or two but glad to see these excellent baits are still going strong. In fact, I'm going to be setting up a couple of new mailboxes and heaping praise on some unsuspecting guestbooks right after this.

Cannot believe this TWAT is still going

good work fellas

Subma Shingun wrote:
... it also just hit me this morning when driving and I burst out laughing uncontrollably. What I also find funny is how random people(baiters) all over the world burst out laughing at the same fools plight. We live in this little baiting world and must look wierd to strangers when those random giggling fits set in.

random giggling fits, uncontrollable laughter. oh yes. i'm with you on that one.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Well at least he will have a lot of musical entertainment while he is there..... Laughing

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The thread name should be changed into: "The Never Ending Bait".

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I agree, it will never end! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very happy that willy is still going. I haven't bothered to communicate with him since the birth of his baby. Notice everyone what a shit he is. He has asked several times how his baby is, I haven't bothered to reply.

Someday Fiona will tell him how the baby has changed her life, she is quite content, she has no need of him.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update on what happened Friday afternoon...

I called Famous. He was not being let through the border because he did not have proper papers. They detained him for six hours when I talked to him. Eventually, they let him go to an internet cafe and email the church his number. He told the border guard that he had a sister in Lome and that he needed to get to her. The border guard did not believe him. SO, I spoke with the border guard. He informed me that he had held Famous for six hours that day. And that they did not plan on releasing him. I assured the officer that he should be let through, that he was meeting with the church. He said he would talk to his boss. Thinking about it now, I really should have said, "This man is involved in a drug smuggling ring" or something of that effect. But, I wasn't quick enough on my feet. It's not every day you spend talking to a border official. Anyway, it seems he was detained overnight as well. Not an arrest, but pretty close.

As for Willy... I spoke with him to tell him about Anita's arrival. He was in Lome. He was heading over to the hotel right then. It's a shame Anita must have been kidnapped or something.

Oh well, I got two safaris out of it. And, it gives the church reason to go through Anita's email box and find some risque pictures of Famous... It would be such a shame if his dad received them, wouldn't it.

Oh, and we have a BIG surprise for everyone following this bait. I'll post it here in just a few minutes. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BIG surprise? I like the sound of that! Very Happy

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the surprise: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1220414#1220414

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

This will rock Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big update on Adamu

You remember Adamu, right? The original idiot that spent 100+ days spooning with his brother out in the middle of nowhere, in hash conditions... Well, as you would imagine, we continue to screw with him.

You may recall, that during the best parts of the Chad safari, we had convinced Adamu that he was communicating with his friends via email, when he was unknowingly, communicating with us. Guess what? Adamu is so stupid that he NEVER figured that part out. Natutally, we have taken full advantage of his stupidity.

Recently, Adamu sent a job application to the Nigeria Customs Service (nice huh? a scammer working for the customs service?). Anyhow, we managed to find this out and responded on behalf of the Nigeria Customs Service.

Quote:

Dear Mr. [real name blocked],

Thank you for your interest in the Nigeria Customs Service. After reviewing your application (reference #828519454), we would like to arrange for am immediate interview here at our office in Abuja. We would like to see you at 8:00 AM on Thursday, September 11 at the following address.

Nigeria Customs Service
Headquarters, Wuse Zone 3,
FCT - Abuja

You will be interviewing with Mr. Koffi Kuku, the Director of Human Resources.

You will need to bring two copies of your resume and copies of your school transcripts.

It is the policy of the Nigeria Customs Service to screen all applicants for drug dependency, therefore you are also required to bring a urine sample with you in a pre-sterilized jar or bottle.

Since interest in open positions are widespread, you will need to be on time and bring all of the required materials. Upon your arrival, please leave the urine sample with the receptionist and ask for Mr. Kuku.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, September 11, 2008

Career Section NCS

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to bring a least a litre Laughing

If he goes by commercial bus, Jojo knows what your lad should do....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have asked him to bring a stool sample as well...

Is "ask[ing] for Mr Kuku" something that might get Adamu beaten up or kicked out?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's simply incredible how stoopid he can be Shocked Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is "ask[ing] for Mr Kuku" something that might get Adamu beaten up or kicked out?

I believe this was taken from YW's "The road to Darfur" bait. Remember the oga that went looking for the boys?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad Famous wrote:

Famous:
i still luv you but try and be proffesional

I love this line... professional what?? Teenage nympho-tramp?

Maybe if the main baiters are a little burned out, someone with some photoshop/newsarticle skills could follow up with that other suggestion about showing some random lads getting a huge payoff at the hospital in Bere.

A photochop with JCVD, Jimmy Swaggart, a camel, a briefcase, and some lads in traditional TWAT robes... it would be an inspiration to all current and former members in Africa. I'd try it myself but alas I don't really have the skills required to make anything that looks half passable.
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on that radioshow! and I say again, great work! unbelieveable that this is still going on...
Famous might have gotten himself into deep $hit, he's fortunate he has a father who will fully understand how it feels to travel, get in lots of trouble, loose all your money and end-up empty-handed... Smile

Although I don't know if he ever feels like facing his father again after those pictures show up... Cool

And great to have Adamu back as well... would it be nice to offer some references to the real Nigeria Customs Service? Maybe they like to know about Adamu's profesional past... illegal crossing of borders and offering bribe-money to border-guards doesn't really look good on your CV I guess?...
How far does he live from the Abuja office anyway... is that another safari?
Maybe he should better apply for a job directly at a border-station? I mean, there must be Custom offices in very remote area's... For a well experienced traveller as Adamu that should be no problem at all...
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some emails from Willy and Famous, concerning Anita and her potential kidnapping.

From Willy:

Quote:
Hi Joe,
Thanks for your message but ever since you called me on your arrival,i was at the hotel the whole night without seeing her.Till date that i'm reading this mail,i have not heard of her nor getting any mail from her either.I am also worried here.I will go back there tomorrow and see if she had come back there.

From Famous:

Quote:
I was in the hotel in togo i nerver see anita i waited for over a day, i am worried too she never emailed me or call me i write so many time but i never hard anything from her, please she has to call me, and i realy want to see her.

Famous

Goat

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work clapping
It´s also a nice change for Willy : This time he waited at a hotel, being able to pay the bill. No humiliation of not being served breakfast and of leaving in a clandestine way with his trunk left at the hotel room.
I think Anita is a nice person!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just chatted with Willy. Boy, he has no problem lying to protect his arse.

Quote:
me: hello
This is Joe

William: hi Joe
how are u doing/

me: I am worried

William: same here man
u sure she was in Lome?

me: You have not heard from Anita?
Yes
We landed in Lome

William: no
she did not call me not even a mail from her
where must she be then?

me: She had no phone

William: at least she can call me from the hotel
can she?
can't she?

me: I dont know
I figured she would
The person that escorted her to the hotel in a taxi dropped her off

William: even she can call me from a fonboth

me: She said that she tried to see Anita in to the hotel
Anita insisted she would be okay

William: who?

me: Michelle was her name
She is a member here

William: oh i see

me: one moment

William: she should have call me cos i was in Lome when u called me
ok

me: I am back
Yes
When I called you, she had just gotten off of the plane

William: i was right there at the hotel waiting for her
i am worried about her

me: When I called you were at the hotel?

William: yes

me: I dont know what happened
We are worried sick
She had a lot of money

William: i see

me: She had about $1500

William: then maybe she might have return back
i hope she will be fine
i am back home now

me: where is home for you?

William: Accra
me: ok
is Togo dangerous

William: i was trying to call the hotel too,their number is not correct
not really

me: I dont know anything about the hotel

well,i have to go now

me: ok

William: i will keep on trying if i can get the orrect number of the hotel

me: We have emailed the hotel and they say she is not ther
she mentioned someone in Ghana
I wonder if it was you she was talking about

William: u mean Anita/

me: yes
She mentioned something about someone in Ghana

William: it must be me
cos i am in Ghana and was to meet her in Lome

me: What is your relationship with her?

William: friendship
lol
very close

me: How do you know her?

William: i was to meet Rev Dover online one day and she was the one who taked to me on behalf on him
of him

me: okay
How old did she tell you she was?

William: if i will recollect,she said she was 19 i think
is that right?

me: 19?
No

William: what?
u sure?

William: oh no Rolling Eyes

me: I know her family well
I scanned her passport before we left

William: where exactly she must be now?

me: What did she tell you that you two were going to do when you arrived?
were you planning on having sex with her?
Or just a friendly thing

William: just a friendly thing

I mean, none of that is important at this point

William: i have never talked about sex with her before

sorry
I did not mean to sound accusing
It is just that we need to find her

William: ok

me: And I feel that you are our best hope

William: so what do u want me to do now?

me: the place she mentioned in Ghana was not Accra

William: where did she mentioned?

me: Two places
Kumasi
and Skendoi
or something like that
she said it was a coastal town

me: Sekoind
Sekondi I think
Is that a coastal city?

William: i have never talk to her about those places before

me: That is jsut whater friends ar saying

William: yes

me: She never told us any of this
She was very secretive

William: i think there is someone there she might have been talking to beside me who leave there

me: really?
Who?

William: how did u get my email address?
i don't know

me: She left the email address with a friend
I think Anita had a crush on you
Did you know that?

William: no
who is that friend

me: ???
Oh
the friend that told us this stuff
?
Her name is Sarah

i don't know her

me: Okay

William: is she with the team?

me: No
She is back home
Did you know Anita liked you?

William: where?
i don't know

me: Her friends say she had a crush on you

William: how did u know?
i see

me: Her friends are telling us all of this

me: I believe she planned on giving you her virginity

me: Which is why I am worried
She might be out with some random guy

William: well,it up to her to decide

me: I dont think she wants to be there with someone other than you
I mean, you thought she was 19, right?
She never told you she was younger than that?

William: my time is up
have to go now
thank u Joe for talking to me

me: Okay
will you be on again
any time soon?

William: no till tomorrow

Hopefully we will know more then

William: ok
if u come into contact with her,tell her i miss her

I will

William: good
bye for now

me: bye

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How old did she tell you she was?

William: if i will recollect,she said she was 19 i think
is that right?

me: 19?
No

u sure?

William: oh no
Willy is a real shit! Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me: Which is why I am worried
She might be out with some random guy

William: well,it up to her to decide

Shocked

SlapHappy wrote:
Willy is a real shit! Evil or Very Mad

Yes he is! Mad

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Famous is getting REALLY worried about this whole ordeal. Basically, I sent a note to Famous (and Willy) saying that Anita was kidnapped and she is in danger.

Quote:
where are u? Tell them you will love to see labadi beach on thursday evening try and write me when you are going there, tell me the coloure of shirt you will put on.

and you will see me riding on Black Betles burgs or ash cloure
tell someone else to call me.
how do u go to mail?
please i want to see you? i have call the airport authority and US EMBBASEY IN TOGO they say you where not there?
why did,t u call mev when u left lome airport
i luv u

Quote:
try to picture were u are now? and email me try and trick them, your parent are worried and they keep writing me.
please
i luv u

Quote:
swt how come u did not call me?
the cafe name and address
try and see the taxes you using
take there numbers
if u are in a hotel tell the hotel manager
Anit i want you to do this
each time you are in a car tell them you want unirate when u get down shout on them, then people will ask wat is happening tell them and call me
please try use ur number 6 so i can get you
or try and take there phon number

Good plan huh?

Quote:
How do i help you when you are not giving me any information.try and write me with wat you think you know around you.i am waiting, to get thease info from u then i promise to get you back.
Famous

Obviously, Anita is in Kumasi now. Famous needs to go and get her.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic