SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You know you have baited too long when...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You send a RL e-mail with an attachment, but when the recipient e-mails back that you forgot the attachment your natural instinct is to slap them and then attach a renamed dll!

Yes I did forget the attachment and yes I hit reply with the intent to tell them it must be their fault somehow before I realized wait, this is RL I probably forgot the attachment as usual.

*sigh* maybe time to take a day or too off from baiting?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Didn't you just have a break? Accept the brainwashing that scambaiting and Eater have instilled and continue on. Back to work. Twisted Evil Laughing

While I'm here, here's one example of how I've been affected:

My siblings have joined Facebook and are trying to get me to join. I refuse, because I won't register with anything online with my real name.

My husband talks to strangers on the phone for his work; he told me yesterday that he was talking to someone about our daughter, and knowing that this person knows his real full name, I got all frantic and almost told him not to ever tell people any real information.
Then I realized, he's not dealing with scammers. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same problem here The Man, and I've point blank refused to join any so called 'business social networks' even though my boss thinks I'm paranoid.
My response to boss: It's not paranoia if they're really after you.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Just make a good separation between game and RL
I use a different IP# on a different computer to bait and this one for fun. Another one for RL banking and a few more just to goof around and try things out. Three will start from a CD in a none burning CD drive, so they are most likely to be clean when just started.
I have never used a credit card online and refuse things like Paypall so when searching for my own name, phone and address I don't find much.
And for the house goes "Visitors Welcome, dogs and guns always handy"
I sleep very well.Laughing
Lately I'm a bit aggressive when unknown callers phone from strange numbers, I tell them to get lost or let the answering machine handle it. Rolling Eyes

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A colleague from an Asian country (I won't name for personal reasons) I just hired had to send me an official document from the French authorities before he could come to work.
Basically a scanned work permit.

I was like, this is the most amazing fake document I have ever seen! I can't even find out where it was photoshoped! Shocked

One second, this is real life ?!

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also just TRY using the word "modality" in Court. Shocked

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone is a scammer, until proven otherwise... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I smile every time I see "419". Doesn't matter what the context- time 0419hrs, registration numbers, phone numbers etc Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
TRY using the word "modality".....

I freely admit, I've been using it occasionally in conversation for a little while. Embarassed

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I do that too !

edit : pretend this post is above Mugatu's Smile

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you lord, I am not alone!

The other day I received an email from a very sweet lady that has volunteered her time to be president of my son's High School Soccer team. The email said that the roster was attached. Of course, there was no roster attached.

I was halfway to ripping her a new one when the "what the f am I doing" moment hit.

Baiting can be dangerous to your social life.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I have trouble not signing off with "Stay Bless" or "One Love" when emailing friends and family and also typing "LISTEN UP!!! in the subject heading and Attn : <insert RL recipient name> or "Cavalry Greetings" as the intro. line.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I in fact have e-mailed clients stating "I have received your e-mail and it's contents are well understood".

Maybe I am sharing too much in this thread?

Mortar x8
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, too, smile when I see "419" anywhere, and I have to concentrate to remember which name to use whenever I sign emails. The head guy at work persists in using the word "modalities" - he's doing it more and more often, so either he just likes to hear me laugh, or he's baiting me. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know -- I think "modality" is a perfectly good word. It seems to convey the meaning just fine. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually signed by baiting name to real e-mails, and almost given out my k7 number to business contacts. I've always been impatient when dealing with bankers and lawyers, but at least now I enjoy communicating with them.

I actually baited banks and lawyers before I knew what baiting was, but life at Eater has made me much much better at it!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone ask my name and I said, "Corona!" Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

It was a salesman on the phone and I just hung up. Laughing

BTW, Could a sweet mod capitalize the C in my name? Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a vehicle that has OGA as part of the license plate. It makes me grin. Very Happy It isn't a vanity plate, it was just issued that way.

I thought about using it as my avatar, but it would reveal too much information (and I like my alien). Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One day when my husband was trying to get my attention and I was tuning him out, he called out "Ima!". It worked, he got my attention. Embarassed Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the giggles yesterday when I saw a large utility vehicle bearing a personalised plate reading "LOTTA".

Hauser
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ATTN: (Your Name here) !URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL!
MY CAPS LOCK IS BROCKEN AND YOU READ THIS BCOS I WANT TO CHOP YOUR DOLLAS
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
ONE LOVE & STAY BLESS

You´ve baited to much if you forgot one of the passwords you need to access one of your 20 different mailaccounts and if you need more time to choose which one then to write a message

Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the creeps today when a newspaper delivery distribution center asked for my son's passport and bank pass scan today, because he's going to start a paper round. Still in doubt .. do I send them a renamed dll ?? .. Smile

Edited to add

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
squiggle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not even been baiting that long and I've already done a baiter goof!

I normally stay signed in with my RL gmail account, so I'm accustomed to having it there in a tab somewhere when needing to email, etc.

The other day, I was bored and thought I'd make up another fake email for baiting (hey, you never know when you might need one), with the name Ima. P. Brain.

Anyyyyyyyways... It suddenly occurred to me that I needed to email a document to my supervisor.

In my frantic hurry to send it, completely forgetting that I hadn't signed out of Ima. P. Brain, I composed a new email, attached my document and hit send.

Oh my face when it dawned on me... Embarassed

Luckily she has a good sense of humour!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:
Could a sweet mod capitalize the C in my name? Wink

Sweet mod fixed it Razz

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...when you are on the verge of giving it all up again because Google found it all again because you missed to initialize the names in one single f****** email out of the many dozens you posted Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic