SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Koffi hates being called stupid - UPDATE Sept 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Dear Herman,

I am not stupid and will never be.The reason i told you that i am waiting for the Western union control number was because you told me that you will go back there to make the payment.I feel this is a little misconception,ofwhich you are not suppose to ask if am stupid or not.

Know that if i am stupid and never understanding anything,i will not contact you for this claim.Please try to have a good retitude in your approach to people.I am christian,just like you,my bible admonish me to be,polite, humble, gentile and caring for people of walks of life.Anyway,do not be offended,it is a little misconception on grammer.

Thanks

Jack Koffi Esq."

LOL! Do you think he would prefer the term "moron" or "nincompoop"?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by maxheadroom on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the nincompoop that his last email was not
Quote:
,polite, humble, gentile and caring for people
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't like or playground games!

"Dear Herman,

I hope you are not interested on this transaction.It is good you open up boldly than to play a merry-go-round game in a crusial transaction of such magnitude.Who is fooling who?

is the name you gave me as a security code in our email communications,how then did it turn arround to become my secretary to write to you?

Suffice it to say you are right,resend the western union MTCN directly to my email inbox,i will direct my secretary Mr Thomas Booke to pick it up for the transaction to commenced.

Jack Koffi Esq."

Here is my reply:

"Dear Jack,

is still the security code. Why have you not written it in your emails recently?

I was contacted by a man named who told me he was your secretary. But your real secretary Mr. Thomas Booke has just emailed me, so I will go to the Western Union and email him the control number when I get back.

I don't understand what you mean by "merry go round game"? I don't know who is fooling who, is that a trick question?

Signed,
Rev. H"

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That reply should make his head spin around a little! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God, I hope so!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic