SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see he is refusing to take the picture. This guy is quite perplexing, I mean, he won't take a picture as a matter of pride or honour for $10,000. Does he not need the money?

He has responded to the bank manager; he has palyed a weird game of changing the email address (& spoofing the original micheal addy) with which he contacted the bank manager (added an extra i to 'williiams').

Laughing This is quite funny to me as:
1. There may be some backstabbing going on, whereby one or more of the lads have become non-beleivers, & one is trying to claim the money all by himself.
2. It presents an opportunity for the banker to ask for yet another 'identifying' photograp.

Here are the Emails: From micheal addy (#2):
Quote:
fromMICHEAL WILLIAMS <[email protected]>
[email protected]

toThomas Muffin <>

subjectMicheaL Williams TO Mr. Muffin / Your Funds in Agadez
mailed-bylive.com

Compliment to you Sir
Thanks for your email and i want to state that i am please with you email and i will state that i have try so hard to see mr Alfred and i want to state that i do hope that going to Niger i am really going to meet you.
Well i want awaiting some information form mr Alfred and i soon as i get them i will be in Niger Before going back to London .As i have spend a longer time in Africa than expected.

Well as soon as alll plan on ground to make my trip toNigeria i will inform you ,so you can put things in place regard checking of your email ok.
I will need a description on how to get to Agadez

Thanks for your co-operation

Micheal Williams

Banker responded:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Williams

Thank you for your email; I am glad that the email you have received from me pleases you. Indeed, I can understand how it may be pleasing to find that one's friend and/or aquaintance has opened an account in one's name. As far as your personal issues highlighted in your message (nature of travel plans, relationship with Mr. W, etc...), although touched that you should confine in me, I must tell you that this is frankly none of my business. I do look forward to meeting you whence you arrive, however, my priority is to conclude the task of facilitating your funds pickup via secret account.

STOP right there who is this? Is this the hackers I have been told of? The email address that I am to deal with is solely [email protected], not xxxxxwilliiams!!!!!!!!

I will not be giving any information onto this email address. Unless aproved by Mr. W. or Mr. Williams himself. We will surely need a method of positive identification to clear this up.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, what a tangled web Micheal weaves...yes, this requires sorting. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juju4u - I'm not at all surprised he's not taking the picture.

In my experience a lad needs to be rather hooked into a bait to take a photo and they are rarely inclined to take a photo after they've been screwed over.

For some reason pride does come into play and their personal integrity seems to make a difference. At the same time, it is also sheer laziness. Why take a photo for $10,500 when I can simply bitch and moan about how I will refuse to take a photo and get the money anyway?

That's how his brain works. I'll keep pushing it, but I'll need some help to get him over the line from your characters, because right now I doubt he's at all convinced the $10,500 exists.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^OK I'll get off my lazy ars Very Happy & send him something from Alf (the vic.)

Edit how 'bout this:
Quote:
Hi mike i understand now. why are you making it so dificult to get this mone to you?

I read below the 5imba camp people ar elooking to get their promotional material from you. they do this from everybody you know. when you check in or out they take a picture with polaroid and it gets aded to the wall of testemonials. it is fairly comon practice for a tourist destination. so why do you refuse to comply?

Also what is going on with the banker? i have seen emails he claims are form hakers pretending to be you now. i sthus tryue?

I mafe all these arangements for you and you are not folwin thru why?

alf

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am posting this at Master's request, looks like his gomer character has 'haked' the banker's box: Laughing
Quote:
aTTN MR MUFFIN
YOU MUST BE CAREFUL. THIS IS MR GOMER
PLEASE ONLY SEND ALL MAILS TO THIS ADDRESS
YOU MUST TELL ME
WHO IS THE BANK MANAGER?
WHAT SIS THE SECRET PASSWORD?
HOW MUCH IS IN THE SECRET BANK?
MR WILLIAM HAS BEEN FIRED FROM HIS JOB AND IS NO LONGER WORKING FOR
THIS LOTTO COMPANY
MR GOMER
<forwarded banker's email here>

I have also received this from micheal addy #1
Quote:
Compliment to you
Well i got the email from you,and i understand all what said by you.Let me inform you that i was confuse regarding that so since i no understand what you and what they are saying i will have no option than to make arrange for a photo to be taking and i will respond to their email immediately.
I want you to understand that i am waiting for the fund from 5imba people,that will enable me go to Niger,me and one assistance from the British Embassy .,
I want you to know that Mr Gomer H.Pyle did not make plans for my trip to Niger But i want to assist you and that is what am doing ,so as i get the fund from simba people i will proceed further ok.
So just relax and i go a confirmation that the Hackers now have the email address of the banks manager and i want you to understand that you need to change you email id and password immediately and you should inform the bank manager to stop replying email from them.
I know the mistake was done by yu ,you sent then the last email and i got the confirmation form them.So be care ful regarding that if not your money will go again,i hope you gave the bank manager my photos.if you have not pls do send it to them immediately.
I will act to what 5imba has said immediately tomorrow ok.

Regards to you
Micheal Williams

At this point I don't know who is more confused, mugu or myself! I don't even know which hakers he is refering to, and I still don't understand why micheal addy #1 was spoofed, and there is now a micheal addy #2 Confused

Alf replied thusly:

Quote:
I dont understand any of this now! did you nitic there is some one with [email protected]???? the banker showed me this! is this you or is this the hakser that you talk of? pleas exsplain this new adres box ok?

if you are takin the photo then your alset with simnab. good for you to take care of this yu are all set then. i sent email to bank manager like yu ask and told him to canhge his pasword but i dont think we need to wory of him becuas he seems to be quite smart hes the one tahts told me of the kahers

i changed my passwrod too.

i did give your photo to mr mufin thats all done already. all you have to do is pick up the funds. im not sure why yu mention gomer soince im afraid of talkin to hakers again i know your adres box its safe but am woried that theres a second one now?

alf

Edit to add: He (lad) also sent this to the banker:
Quote:
Hello Sir
Thanks for your ,isent you an email you did not replyonly to get email from the hackers again and they claims that i have been sake from or relief from my job,well sorry ,there is nothing like that ok.
I want you to listen clearly ,i am still in clear position and will meet you soon ,am trying and expecting some fund from my friend Alfred ok.

pls stop and don listing to those hackers hary gomer or what so ever ,hope alfred told you before about them .
Well thanks and God bless
Micheal williams

...But of course the banker will not be replying over the weekend.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew the small boi would come through with the picture for S1mb@! Laughing
I'm sure it will be inadequate, but don't blow the pic...slow down and concentrate on the pic, then go for the Big Trip Of A Lifetime! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^It certainly is looking as though he will take the picture. I wonder even if it could be sitting in bernie's box right now (Red?).

Lad to Banker:
Quote:
Hello Sir
Thanks for your ,isent you an email you did not replyonly to get email from the hackers again and they claims that i have been sake from or relief from my job,well sorry ,there is nothing like that ok.
I want you to listen clearly ,i am still in clear position and will meet you soon ,am trying and expecting some fund from my friend Alfred ok.

pls stop and don listing to those hackers hary gomer or what so ever ,hope alfred told you before about them .
Well thanks and God bless
Micheal williams

Banker responds:
Quote:
Dear Sir.

Good Monday. I have received your email. As to the crooks that surround this situation: No I did not reply to the email that you reference. I am concerned also of this email address (<micheal addy #2, snipped>) which was the reply address from an email supposedly from you. Can you please explain this to me? My mandate is quite clear, I am only to reply to the current email address. I am not to deal with any mr gomer, just your self.

When will you be arriving in Agadez?

Regards

T. Muffin

Lad to Alf:
Quote:
Compliment to you
Well i want to state that i no nothing about the fake micheal williams box Shocked (looks like a real lad-chop attempt is happening ?) so inform the bank manager conerning the fake micheal williams box ok.
I will respond to the demand of 5imba safari today.so please inform them that when they get my photo they should proceed with the payment and transfer of the fund ok.
Please send them an email ok.
Regards and try and speak to the bank manager ,concerning what i have told you ok.
You can still call my line ,is long we spoke on phone
Micheal Williams
+234805244xxxx

Alf responded:
Quote:
The nabk manager is the one that infrome me of the fake box so i dont ned to twel him o fit.

the mater with simab is your busines with them now sinse they are funding bak to you, ok. so i wil not get involved its simple for you to arange directly with them. thanks. im sure if yu give them the contract guest obligation picturesd then yu wont have ano problems

the bank manage asked me when yu wil be at Niger? to pick the funsd.

later

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job juju, keeping the business between the lad and S1mb@ and you and the lad separate. Very Happy This will be important when his business falls through, and only you are left. Try to be on his side when it happens, and refocus him toward the big prize.

They are trying everything to get any money at all. Just stick to your story and procedures, and they will have nothing left to do but travel again.

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SURPRISE, SURPRISE...

@Red - Here is the product of your work:
clapping

Higher resolution here:

http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/micheal_simba_sign.JPG

I'm sure 5imba will be pleased, they really took a fantastic promo-photo Shocked

They look like a very healthy (& wealthy) bunch to me... Living fat of their scamming ways, no doubt. These are likely the faces behind all the emails in this bait Laughing

With that pic, micheal sent:
Quote:
Hello to you Bernie Rhodes
I want to inform you that i have acted according to your demand and i believe that as soon you get these email ,there will be no more problem than to transfer the fund into the account information i sent to you ,or contact your bank for the activation of my account.

I want you to understand that reason why i decided to do these is because there was no other option and i want you to understand i was not at the camp ,but i have to do these to promote your camp here in African,and remember you promise the private policy and i do hope you will keep that private policy ,

What is happening to you contact line in the United Kingdom,non is working ,They are alway on Fax massages ,why is that happening? Why can we talk to any of you.

I want to state that ,my friend Alfred ,did not give me fund for all these and i will advices and apply that my account is been credited immediately by today ok.

Thanks and regard to you,you can immediately me so i could know the way forward ok
Micheal Williams

Alf replied:
Quote:
great mike. very nice pictur almost like it was taken at teh camp! yu and your friends looks very nice too.

so let me knw when you will go to agadez and meet with the banker to pick u pthe funds. as i undserstod it you will go ero migerr when you get thej funds firom simab.

cheers

...& He (lad) also sent:
Quote:
Thanks Sir
for your response to my email,i want to inform you that arrangement has been made today for me to send the photo ok.

I want to also inform you that only when i get the fund from 5imba,on that i can proceed to Niger to meet the bank ,when am ready i will inform you,because Mr Gomer did not make plans for my trip to Niger,but he is aware of the trip .I inform him about your decision and he is please with it.

So inform the bank manager to be patience ,when i am ready to come i will inform him,i want to be free from problem ,i don't want what happened in Cameroon and Benin Republic to happened again. Laughing
Regards to you
Micheal W

To which Alf simply replied:
Quote:
ok i will pas that on to him like you ask , np problem. pleas leep me updated how every thing goes ok.

I have not checked the Banker's box today, but, well, he's sleeping right now. Twisted Evil

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Me 'tinks the lad is about to be on the road again.

Michae1 is wearing his favourite t-shirt.
Well Done!

p.

Last edited by pablo on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job to all the baiters involved for getting this nice pic for our beloved S1mb@! We love him so! Laughing Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping bow_down

{I knew the little boi would come through...he had no other choice, like he said. Wink }

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red is conspicuously absent... He must have RL distracting him... Oh well, the mugu will just have to wait for his slappage regarding the inadequate photo Twisted Evil

5imba - If you have access to the box where the pic was sent by the lad, maybe you could mess w/ him a bit (?). He is awaiting feedback, apparently.

He has sent nothing to the banker in a few days, and 1 email to Alf, his victim:
Quote:
Compliment to you
I must confuse that i am not please with what is on,5imba requested for a photo and that i have done according to their demand so what stop then now from crediting my account with the fund.

Remember i said that , I am using part of that fund to sponsor my self down to Niger,am not going along ,am going with one assistance.So please inform them that the transaction should be done immediately ,so i can travel down to Niger and move back to London ok.

So how is Ihave done ,and how do see the photo ,and i know you will like it ,Well i want you to call me.As soon i hear from simba ,believe me every thing will be in place for my trip to Niger .

Regards to you
Micheal Williams

Alf replied:
Quote:
Hi mike i dont see what the problem is?

yes these things take time; just be patient. ar you sure ttha you send it ok to 5imba people?

keep me infromed please.

...& the lad also re-sent: The email to bernie rh0des with the pic, cc Alf.[/quote]

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice pic.

Mr gomer baiter has not been active nor has ihava(she did send 1 mail after the crash but was ignored.)
Paul has also been ignored but has been inactive.
I will start gomer up again when mr juju is ready.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
5imba - If you have access to the box where the pic was sent by the lad, maybe you could mess w/ him a bit (?). He is awaiting feedback, apparently.

Of course I have access to the box.. Very Happy

I have Emailed Red, because I'd like for him to continue this role of Bernie, he is doing such a great job.
As an alternative I could reply as Gloria Rhodxx, and either stall or create more confusion ...... Rolling Eyes

@Slaphappy - Right, thats you on the Christmas card list....
Quote:
our beloved S1mb@! We love him so

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys, RL has been kicking my arse, I'm back though.

I apologise for the absence and lack of emailing to the lad, it's all good though, I've given him so much rope he's managed to hang himself Laughing

I have sent him a stalling email in the meantime so we can work out what we want to do next:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lli4ms

Thank you for your patience, I must apologise for my delayed response.
Due to circumstances beyond my control I have been unable to retrieve
any emails or telephone calls.

A 55C camp was randomly stampeded by a herd of wildebeest without prior
warning. It was a very dangerous situation, as I am sure you can
appreciate, and unfortunately the communications centre was partially
destroy. We are, however, lucky that there were no serious injuries. I,
myself, have suffered a bruised coccyx
but the doctor has informed me
that with some mild pillow-biting therapy I will be alright.

Fortunately we are currently undergoing repairs to the facility and
communications should be returning to normal shortly.

In the meantime, I thank you for your continued patience and as soon as
I am able to view the marketing photograph you have sent I will instruct
the bank to complete the transfer.

I confirm that you privacy is protected by our stringent privacy policy
and your photo will not be distributed, marketed or copied without your
explicit prior authority.

I reiterate, as soon as I am able to view the photograph (i.e. as soon
as our communications station is back online) I will inform the bank to
execute the wire transfer.

Should you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to
email me.

Best regards

That should keep him content for a day or two.

Here's what I think our options are:

1. I request that he submit a new photo, I am sure I asked that ALL those present in the photo be smiling.

2. I pat him on the back and tell him I will send him the money and then "ermm, sir, your bank account was rejected... they said there was fraud on the account, what does this mean?".

3. We focus on the safari and I just put off payment with a series of excuses (aka baiting Very Happy).

Your thoughts Juju et al?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd hedge towards a safari to the bank, not his bank, but the bank in Niger where the money has been mistakenly sent to.... Very Happy

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ All - FYI

I've drafted a bank transfer form for our lad. It's dated tomorrow because I don't want to reply straight away, give Alan another day to get that account in China shut (although I don't know how successful we'll be).

Anyway, game plan is this, I'll try to transfer it via his bank account, this will of course fail and I'll get a warning from my bank account that funds cannot be received into his (fraud warning or some such). He'll panic, but it's cool, because I'll transfer it to another bank where he can pick it up. Of course, I can only send it to another bank in Niger because I'm in Niger myself (don't you hate it when that happens? Very Happy).

We'll see how that plays.

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
I can only send it to another bank in Niger because I'm in Niger myself

What if it is a genuine clerical error.
SSC send the money to Niger because that where we thought Mr Michaels lived, not realising that he was in Nigeria...

Can't recall the funds because the account has been opened in his name, so he will have to make a personal visit to collect the money....??

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yup, that'll work nicely.

The bank transfer form I use works nicely (well, it has done in the past) they really believe they're going to get the cash. Then when I tell them the transfer was rejected they usually scramble to find anyway they can to get the cash, so the clerical thing will work well, cheers Simba.

Mortar x10
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts:

1. Focus on the photo quality for now / see how many he'll take, maybe in differing styles Laughing

2. There's already the secret acct in Niger w/ 65K in it... It may be pushing it on our part to also send the 5imba money there (?) That modality is already in place.

3. I don't think he'll be going to another 5imba camp (although come to think of it, you could probably get him to 'meet' you at one of the camps)... So possibly the more fun option would for bernie to push him endlessly (photo requests, etc..); then eventually when he's had enough, either drop off the face of the earth, or Alf coud tell the lad that 5imba screwed me also, went out of business, whatever... That way he takes more pics, and the lack of transfer is explained.

Of course, whatever you decide to do is perfectly fine by me Very Happy
So if you think sending the dough to Niger is best, then that's what we'll do.

@Red - No sweat about RL... Me too!

@Master - I think we should not chop the dough in Niger, as he has his entire lifetime to get to it, he will go some day. Wink
Gomer could apply pressure, though, maybe ask questions, try to muscle in, that sort of thing.
As for Paul & Ihava... I'm sure the lad misses hearing from them as I do Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
There's already the secret acct in Niger w/ 65K in it...

Maybe thats why there was confusion causing a clerical error.
Two lots of cash to collect might be more of a temptation for Mr Michaels to pack up his ol' kit bag again.... Wink

juju4u wrote:
I don't think he'll be going to another 5imba camp

Why not..? He loves SSC, and we have photographic evidence to prove it.... Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red said:
Quote:
A 55C camp was randomly stampeded by a herd of wildebeest without prior
warning. It was a very dangerous situation, as I am sure you can
appreciate, and unfortunately the communications centre was partially
destroy. We are, however, lucky that there were no serious injuries. I,
myself, have suffered a bruised coccyx but the doctor has informed me
that with some mild pillow-biting therapy I will be alright.
Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm biting my pillow now, to keep my laughing down to a dull roar! Laughing

Clerical error sends S1mb@ money to the secret bank acc't in Niger sounds good to me, I concur. And once it's been transferred, there is no recall!! So sorry about that.... Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:

@Slaphappy - Right, thats you on the Christmas card list....
Quote:
our beloved S1mb@! We love him so
That's one of my greatest strengths...Mod @ss-Kissing. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
believer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, just signed up and this is my first post.
I've spent the last 2 days reading this thread, yes all 26 pages and listening to the audio. I've got to say you guys are totally mental Very Happy
I can't believe you can get your "lads" into so much bother it's absolutely classic stuff. I've always wondered how thick you need to be to fall for one of the internet scams but it seems the scammers are a bit dim them selves. Your guy Mike seems so niave and almost childlike in some ways....I'm sure he's a nasty piece of work tho.
Anyway, well done and I'm going to keep reading and maybe even have a wee go myself when I get the hang of it.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Believer, welcome to the Eater! Smile

Do indeed do some more reading - do a lot more reading! Like the stickies, for instance. They'll give you a world of wonderful information and direction when you decide to begin baiting. Oh, and sign up for a mentor, too. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic