SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Wedding Thread (Miss B - Rover - Sbomb)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we send lads on safari to your wedding reception.....?????
Wink

Anyway marriage is a wonderful institution (but so was Alcatraz in its day... Very Happy )

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations.

When we got married my wife agreed that I would make all the major decisions and she would make all the minor ones. To date there have not been any major decisions.
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A man is incomplete until he's married... THEN he's finished.

Congrats!!

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats smartbomb.... I join the ranks on the 11th of October

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Rover-you too are a braver man they i... Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Smarttbomb,

There are 3 rings of marriage

The engagement ring
The wedding ring
Then there's the suffering

Dont let that put you off, men are perfectly designed for living with women, we generally lose our hearing sooner and statistically will die sooner, many men would argue that is because they want to Confused

My 19th anniversary is next week, I was married at 19 and when we told our family and friends we were getting married they all asked when the baby was due, when we said that Mrs Guru was not pregnant they asked why we were getting married, it seemed a strange concept to them that we were in love, we had found that many of our friends had bets on how long it would last and the concensus was that it wouldn't last 5 years and the baby would be a girl.

5 years later, the baby was a boy, a very long pregnancy, if only those making the bets were still together somebody could have cleaned up Laughing

Everybody will tell you that your sex life will take a dramatic downturn after 1 year of marriage, that is untrue, unless your first born arrives 1 year after marriage, children are natures contraceptive.

Wedding day and night tips, up until your wedding day your friends will ask if you are nervous yet, after a while you may begin to wonder if you should be, no you shouldn't be, on your wedding night everything will go so fast Up until just before you go to bed hopefully and you should be drunk enough to not be nervous but sobber enough not to throw up or pass out, that is something your inlaws would remember and perhaps the only thing you should be worried about Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll expand on the "Yes, dear" advice.

I've learned over the years that my dear wife cares much more about some things than I do. For instance, we're doing some remodeling on the house and need to pick paint colors. Personally, I don't care if we use Sherwin Williams color number 6130 or 6131, I can't see any difference, but this issue is as important to her as how to keep nuclear weapons away from rogue states. And I've learned that I can't just say "I really don't care", or "you decide", or anything like that, because then I'm not being participative. So here's what works every time. I simply ask, as though it is important to me, "I am not sure, which do you like?", then say "yeah, that's what I was thinking also". You have to be sincere, but it works really well.

I've also learned that I have a choice when there's a decision to be made. We can do things her way, or go through a lengthy discussion and then do things her way. Agreeing up front saves a hell of a lot of time and aggravation.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been married since april 2000 what I have learned is
1. I'm always wrong and she is always right,
2. if I am right see no.1
forget if you know anything at all. because she will tell you what you need to know.
@Rover I'm DJing a wedding Oct 11 and I'm DJing my stepdaughters wedding nov 9th.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have already talked about this. You know better.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovey always says, "Whatever makes you happy." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats as well to Rover.
I've been married since sometime in 1984
I can never remember the date!
Hubby took sometime off to go trout fishing.
It was low key, my parents were divorcing. the in laws divorced, so we didn't let on, we had already been living together for the previous 4 years.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
I've also learned that I have a choice when there's a decision to be made. We can do things her way, or go through a lengthy discussion and then do things her way. Agreeing up front saves a hell of a lot of time and aggravation.

This is a concept I learned a few months ago whilst holding discussions about the seating arrangements for the reception. Having spend an entire day driving around booking things and then holding conferences with the local church and the owner of the reception venue, I was a broken man. We shared a bath, and seating was brought up, and I dared to interrupt. See, Mrs smartbomb wanted 3 long tables with everyone sitting together, and I wanted several tables of four. I proceeded to put forward an expertly structured case in a desperate plea to have something my way and spent a full 15 minutes going into fine detail about my decision calmly and politely.

I could have passed out when she said ............... 'okay'.

Then just as a wave of relief and pride in my abilities crept over me, she stood up, wrapped a towel around her and declared loudly 'BUT I DONT F***ING LIKE IT !' and stormed out. Mad

I have since adopted your first approach.

Thank you everyone for posting well wishes and advice - its very encouraging to know that ive got such a dynamic team behind me. Each and every post is very much appreciated, even Tommo's Laughing

Rover : Congrats to you too ! I hope your seating arrangements were finalised relatively stress free Smile

Simba : Send the lads my way, the more the merrier ! The ceremony is to take place in Zimbabwe - were having a WE HATE MUGABE theme so tell them to look the part and to ensure they have the appropriate banners in tow Wink

Paranoid : You have much to teach me. Your clearly an advanced prototype and capable of equipping me with everything I need to know.

Thanks for chipping in there Shiver, always a pleasure to have you around.

I'll post back soon

SB

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today we paid off the honeymoon - were going to Egypt.

Anyone been ? If so, please cast your opinions of the place and tell me things we should look out for

Thanks Razz

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Go and check out the world's biggest and earliest TWAT pyramids... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

smartbomb wrote:
Egypt...
opinions of the place ...
Dry, hot, and dusty. The rest of my opinion is not available (because it's based on things that are likely inappropriate for newlyweds) Embarassed
smartbomb wrote:
...look out for
The camels, if you see any! Don't look them in too closely in the face. They spit and can aim very accurately! Laughing

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure how I missed this thread Embarassed

Congratulations Smartbomb!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

smartbomb wrote:
Today we paid off the honeymoon - were going to Egypt.

Might I suggest Abu Sunbul? It's better around July or August, when it's 115 degrees F. Sounds like a cool honeymoon location.

Congrats to you too Rover.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll look out for Abu Sunbul, cheers jojo.

The Valley of the Kings and obviously the pyramids are on the 'to do' list.

Weve went all in, so beer and dinner shouldnt pose a problem Cool

I hope it isnt too hot to sleep ...... I love my sleep Evil or Very Mad

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

title updated

How are things going Rover ?

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is a small wedding about 30 people attending. We are having it at my house. (It is the second for both of us and we are paying for it... hence the small size) We will be cruising the Caribbean for a week on honeymoon.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rover wrote:
We will be cruising the Caribbean for a week on honeymoon.

..... that's everyone's premium membership dollars at work! Laughing

Congratulations Smartbomb, and Rover. Here's to many years of married bliss. I'm sorry I wasn't available (after all, I'm a great cook, good at housework, and a real hoot in the sack) but I'm sure your choices will be nearly as good as I would have been. Wink

Remain bless guys! Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting my invites! Laughing

Congrats to both of you and they are 2 lucky ladies. (I think!) Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under a month now for Rover - there's still time to duck and run left ...

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

marriage is for life

Shocked

thats an awful lot of pain and suffering and the worst of
it is,its legal!!!!!!!

Confused

but you only get 14years for murder
Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm late to the party as usual, but it's really never too late to offer congratulations. I hope you'll have a long and happy time.

One of my modalities is similar to Krona's, but with a twist. When my wife asks "would you rather have X or Z?" I simply ask "which one is the correct answer?" Then she tells me which one she wants, and I simply agree. Works every time. Wink

I must be doing something right, I've been wearing the ball and chain for 32 years now. Shocked

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic