SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Wedding Thread (Miss B - Rover - Sbomb)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in January, I had a sudden rush of blood to the head, and done the old one knee job and proposed to my fiance and partner of 6 years.

Theball and chain gets fitted permanently on 30th October so I have only 8 weeks left as a single lad - and im only 26 !

Absolutely everything is welcome. Fatherly Advice - Pearls of Wisdom - Congratulations - Comiserations - Personal Accounts (not the banking kind) - and anything else for that matter.

The clock is ticking.

P.S. I want to express that I am not at all against anyone having their pets make us some sort of trophy sign, or hand written messages of support.

All posts are encouraged - even if it bears no relevence to the topic, at least it will keep my mind off how much ive paid for the bloody thing ...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad

Edit : to change title.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf

Last edited by smartbomb on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, SB! Smile Smile

There - a happy face for each of you.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many congratulations, and I wish you and the future Mrs smartbomb every happiness. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope her first name isn't "Hydrogen." That could make things a tad difficult.

Not to hijack, but on somewhat of the same subject, how do people with the last name of "Void" manage to write checks?

Okay, back on topic. Best of luck to you and the future Mrs. Smartbomb. Any plans for firecrackers in the future?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats-you're a braver man than me. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best wishes
Superstitious not going for Halloween?
Mind you it is on a Friday this year.
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations
- - -
Don't ask her about before you,
Don't tell the truth about before her.
She will always remember and remind you.

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Smartbomb! Enjoy it all, don't let wedding be stressful, it's supposed to be a party. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SB:

Three rules for a good marriage:

1. She is always right.
2. Put down the toilet seat.
3. Learn how to say "yes dear" in a convincing tone.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

smartbomb wrote:
Absolutely everything is welcome. . . . .and anything else for that matter.

Since you asked . . .

Don't man . . . . there is no need . . . keep it casual . . . and in the end you will keep most of your money . . . . just ask around . . . almost every guy who has done it now regrets it . . . .

And remember . . . you asked Exclamation
bill2
Baiting Guru

Congratulations SB
In my eyes you're already married, the wedding is just to tell the world about it, so enjoy and have fun.
About the toilet seat, just sit down when you P, saves a lot of cleaning and you can forget about up or down Wink And she'll love you for it. Laughing

The rest is hard work for both, remember the verb-to share- and you'll be fine.

Have a great day and can we all kiss the bride please Laughing

happy crowd jump_4_joy

Elite Baiter

4. (links with 3) Remember the last few lines of conversation when you are in "Yes Dear" mode. You never know when you will be asked to repeat it.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all very much !

I cant remember who quoted what but in an attempt to answer some of the things I read :

The date would have been Nov 1st but a giant balls up which I wont even attempt to explain led to the reallocation of the date to the Thursday. Avoidance of halloween was never intended, and I was quite in favour of it but it wasnt meant to be Sad

The concept of some lil firecrackers has been aired many a time and always results in postponing the debate to be discussed at a later stage. I have a feeling though that it is impending, as the famous words 'biological clock' have been dropped into the fray the last few times ....

Thank you for the 2 happy faces !

The surname 'void' is a subject which I will take with me to work tomorrow, where it will be opened up to my co workers and will likely be the instigator of a heated debate which should take us nicely into lunch time.

Braver man than someone (Donato ?) - its not entirely bravery, it is a bit, but stupidity, confusion, lust (on special occasions) and a mutual appreciation of hatred towards Jim Davidson are all important factors.

The three rules ive just noticed pop up (thanks TM) the first one is something I struggle with daily, almost constantly. The second I got a handle on, and the third I am slowly but steadily learning.

Keep it coming Wink

SB

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! happy crowd

The more that I give Lovey, the more I receive. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats SB!

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations SB!!!

My advice is to remember when you may think an argument is over - she might not think so. Laughing

That is the one lesson my husband said he learned from me.

I like marriage so much, I've gotten married 4 times. Wink

I wish you and your soon to be wife every happiness in life!

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck and best wishes. If you never use laundry detergent and fabric softener, it won't be long before your bride never asks you do to the laundry. Laughing Seriously, in Western Society the man really makes out in a wedding. He gets great sex for almost a full year, his clothes and house cleaned, meals prepared and increased social standing. In other societies, he gets all that and a dowry.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, marriage isn't Smile Smile , it's more like Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Very Happy

Good luck with your marriage, though. Hope all goes well.

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Smartbomb. Smile

You tell those uninformed people above you, Simpson. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun together every day.

Only argue in the nude.

Talk about the reasons you "found" each other at least once a month.

Build good boundaries together (inlaws especially).

Don't listen to most advice you will get.

You have made something work for 6 years, do more of the same.

Laugh together as often as you can.

<strike>Give up baiting for a month, then ease back into it.</strike>

Plan your future together, together (as a team).

Celebrate the past you have already made.

{I've been tolerated by the same womand for 29 years.}

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Men with pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and they've bought jewellery. Wink

Best wishes, SB.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations sb!

Getting married is very much like making love to a beautiful woman, but just not so often.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats SB

i am getting married in april 09 and i am just 25 lol

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tommo Laughing

Congrats to you, the Mrs Bomb to be, and the Joneses.

When we got married, all our best arguments were about money (once I'd got the hang of offering to help with stuff, even if the help wasn't wanted - always iron badly).

To that end, seperate bank accounts are a good idea rather than a joint one.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats smartbomb. clapping

Advice .....keep her on a short rein:

Quote:
Girls night out Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls’ nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic