SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray King wrote:
your beautiful breast which i need to suck with your clitorius
Shocked The possibility of a missing leg is apparently not the only... er... anatomical issue Imelda may have, if this is possible with her.

I haven't been on Eater much in ages and have been enjoying catching up with this thread. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Glad you're enjoying it, Dolores. Thanks for posting.
It does seem that Ray is a bit confused about anatomy. Wink

I wrote back to Ray and told him I've met someone who can help me with sending money:

Quote:
Dear Ray,

Thanks for your mail. I'm sorry you are sad. You don't need to be, I am still waiting for you. It's just hard to wait. . . but I'm doing it.

I don't think you need a passport to have your picture taken for me. Please do the picture. You're asking me to find a way to send you money, so I think you can do something for me in return right? Isn't that what lovers do for each other?

Don't worry, I don't have a lover here in Amsterdam. There are just a lot of men who are trying to get closer to me, but I won't let them because I am saving myself for you.

Please send me the picture soon. I have met someone who uses Western Union a lot, he does some internet transactions and seems to know some ways to send and pick up money that are different than just using an ID. He is also from West Africa, but is living here now. I will ask him how I can send money to you. Ok?

Thinking of you always,
Your dearling,

ps. I'll be waiting for the picture! Smile

He's not that fond of my new friend. Confused Laughing

Quote:
Dear Ima.
Thanks for your kind mail and to says the fact,i need my passport before moving around,it not easy for me to just work around in United Kingdom without passport in order not to put myself into big problem.As for the picture,i have spoken to a friend to get me his camera,hope the friend get back to me as soon as possible in order to get the picture for you.Secondly concerning your new friend from west africa,i want you to becareful,never you trust those men from west africa,if you are sending money,make sure you monitor the man to the western union office and take the receipt from him immediately he made the payment.I will also appreciate you attached and email the receipt for me for confirmation of the money made from your end.Senders Name,amount send and the mtcn is also important.

Thanks for being thier for me as i appreciate your concern on my taxation problem.

I remain your love.
Ray.

I absolutely love this line:

Quote:
never you trust those men from west africa

I wish I had a giant sig line, Ray would be in there 100 times by now. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New Trophy pictures from Ray, posted here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142960

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima nice pictures...AGAIN! Maybe I'll try to have Ray find a Mrs. Gilbert for me.
Champion Babs is still struggling with the UK Yaho Lotto folks to get her payday but somehow the processing fee keeps getting rejected. I've been sending large font, weird colors, highlighting and background, italics...it doesn't faze the man.

Quote:
YAHOO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL :
Hello Barbara,
Hope all is well and you are in good condition?
i would be glad to inform you that we still have your fund in this Organization,and it will be of your favour if you could make move to get it claimed.

Quote:
IH1 Rms;Guklvwt1
Yjank u dot ur lettre 2 em, Ues, O an on goood cpmdotoob but mi rbian hruts sintimws,
Yrs, i Ma imteesywd n the 444$, can u hwlp wotg tge bqnk/
yhnak u,basb

Quote:
Hi Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail,but i would be glad if you could look for a friend or Mr,Pietro to write for you in order for me to know how i could be of help.

Quote:
Ih1 nr, daHRRj,
Yhoa us BAsb,
VAB u yajlk wuht mrs, Hulnret 4 em/
HTakn u,
BAb s

ATTENTION: It is the Sabbath, Mrs. Gilbert, Thank God!
As you may notice with your eyes, the Champion awaits the funding transmission. You perhaps can understand me by the question,'Why'?.
The lotto of Yahoo perplexes me, it does. Is no person in employment like your Raymond King solving the puzzle on your side? Second question is as why your accountings for banking do not work? Thinking for the Champion-"Still waters run deep".
Traveling to another state-No, using Western Union with no forms-No, Using your accountings for banking-No.
Please answer.
I remain,
Pietro daJ erk

Quote:
Dear Sir. Thanks for your kind mail and may the Lord God continue to assist your needs. Firstly i would like to correct one of your statement concerning the Raymond King,We dont know raymond king and sincerely speaking raymond king does not work in this Organization. Secondly concerning the Institution account,it's true the champion made some fund into the account,but for the fact that the account only accept minimum amount of $US.5.000.00 in which i told the champion before she made $US.4.000.00 into the account,i believe the account rejected the fund made into it because the champion could not meetup the minimum amount the account could accept.Thirdly concerning western union,please Sir,am an ordinary servant working under the directive of my Superior,i tried to work on the western union site when the champion made some fund through the institution,but when my director noted that the system and service for getting the mtcn took much longer while some other client are waiting for my service,she stopped me and directed me to consult the champion to look for anyway she could help herself. Sir,i understand you are only trying to help the champion,i have also been trying to help but without the mailing fee that would allow the management to mail the champion fund to her destination,am afraid the champion would not in anyway have her fund.I want you to understand me clearly because am just an ordinary servant working under my superior directive,please if their's anyway you could help the champion claim her fund,kindly do your best in order for the champion to have her fund deliver to her destination without time wasting.

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Am using this time to notify you once again that your fund still secure for claim at your convinent time.We shall be glad you get back to us with the required bill before the fund could be deliver to your address.

Quote:
HiNsr: Giknrt'
I htiuhgt tgat Mt, daKrek gda rottub 2 u n htis ws a ok/
Hwst id rhe [pob;wm thzt i cqnniy egt mu 4444/ i Woll fo 2 hte EesBomhfk ank n sned te 444 nutr i mwwd ur bakn nfomashon===if u fgi be me htat yhn iI csn snde thw $$$ no Nomfay,,,,Ok/
HTnku 4 ur hlep==i twal;ly aoorcet it AKOT!!!
yske crae,
basb

Quote:
Dear Barbarea.
Thanks for your kind mail and to says the fact i dont understand all you need.Did you need account information to send your bill? if yes,the account with me could only carry minimum of $6.000.00 United State Dollars,and the account beneficiarry will confirm the payment after you've made the payment within 5 working day.Are you ready to comply with the arrangement? If you agreed answer yes in order to send the account information to you as soon as possible.

Quote:
GI NRs; Gikvret;
TES! Olwse sne d me ht e avvony onfonstoom 4 hte nsnk1
Si htis cpeect/
$ 6000
=12 00
---------------
$$800
PK/
Yhkns

babs

Quote:
Am sorry Barbara i dont understand what you wrote and what you want,kindly look for someone to write for you and get back to me as soon as possible.

Quote:
Did you need account information to send your bill? if yes,the account with me could only carry minimum of $6.000.00 United State Dollars,and the account beneficiarry will confirm the payment after you've made the payment within 5 working day.

Rms, Gikbret,
YES1 i mwwd hte nanj sccuomt onfo ^^^^^^^^^^
Tnhakn yuo,
babs

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind explanation,and to clarify this to you,you are expected to transfer the sum of $US6000.00 into below account,after the fund had been cleared,we shall deduct the required bill of $1200.00 and send the balance of $4800.00 to your address with the fund won by you in this Organisation.Hope you get this clarification cleared?

NB.
Account Information...

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
How Are You today?
I expected to have heard from you concerning the bill for claiming your fund,Hope all is well?

I would be glad to hear from you as soon as possible as your fund still secure in my possesion.

Quote:
hi msr, giklbrt'

hwr is hte nf0,ashon 4 ru $4444, I iddi it otdaay q/msr, faJre k,

i OHoe u r pk 2 day butt t my brian jutrs,

Can u nwo snef me nu nonee plwsae/
Tkae csaer n Ggdo bwlss yuo

ba

E Z TR@CK*******************

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
We noted the transfer info,and Godwilling we shall get back to you as soon as the fund reflect into the account.

Stay Bless and God Bless.

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
How Are You Today?
I only like to bring to your notice that we are expecting the fund made into the Given account to reflect before we could proceed with the delivery of the fund won by you from this Organization.

Hope you bear with us as we ready to serve you better.

Quote:
hi mr;d glikbrt; i
git yuoe lettre so ko yhkns,
NOW Tjat uc my yrnagser why cna;r u sne my 444/ U DOO mo i snte the 444 rihgy/
i foumd oit mu prinlem===I haev BRAIN ZIP+++++thta tkoo me 1 nimutr 2 ryep---it;d lokw eklectirvak schokw isndie ru ehda---it EREEEKLLLYYY HYUUURERRRTTTTSSS?!!!
GGId blwss yuobasb

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
I noted the content of your mail even though it's hard to understand,i still believe the content contained how you needed your Dollars.Just to let you know once again,your dollars still secure and if you notice the process in which you used to transfered the required bill to us,you will notice that the money is going through security check,and to put it straight to you,it's important the money sent by you reflect into the given account before we could proceed in delivery your Dollars.

Try and understand me clearly because am at your service and ready to assist in delivery your Dollars as soon as the money transfered into our account reflected.

Stay Bless and God Bless You.

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
How are you today?
I tracked the payment made by you and it shows that your fund was rejected by the receivers destination.Though after i noticed this development,i called on my friend and he confirmed to me that the account given to you is okay,he also confirmed that the system your bank used in transfered the fund is bad and it doesnt deliver fund like the International bank in United state.

I hope you could understand what i mean on this transaction?i hope and believe maybe you go to another bank in your location and confirm from them how they could help you transfer fund to other country without much problem.

Get back to me if you have claim your money from your bank in order for me to give you more advise on how your fund could be claimed to your destination.

Quote:
Get back to me if you have claim your money und could be claimed to your destination.
Sincerely.

6^^^^^^^
HI MR:S GIKNRT:
I fot yuor meial nad I ogt my $$$ abjc frin mt bsnkl 2adu. HTye hcrfde nw 4 125 so;llras bcux yuor bnak aws a rejcst. wHta hsuo;d w ee do nwo/
i SToll nwat 2 qoek w/yu o vut htis ia soooooooooooooo tspuidss = i m egtt tnig itrde of ll htus mwss.
ANtawy, p;ls rihgt 2 ne = twll nethebexr tsrp 2 dp,
ko,nad GOD bkedd u
ba bs

Twisted Evil
E Z Tr@ck Log
XXXXXXX 7/7/2008 18:15:47 created transaction
41.219.220.96 7/8/2008 4:4:4 checked transaction
41.219.223.95 7/9/2008 1:54:1 checked transaction
196.29.120.70 7/9/2008 6:53:51 checked transaction
41.219.239.228 7/9/2008 16:6:11 checked transaction
41.219.235.70 7/10/2008 2:9:24 checked transaction
41.210.28.135 7/10/2008 5:1:54 checked transaction
41.219.207.230 7/10/2008 10:2:46 checked transaction
41.219.231.229 7/10/2008 16:28:59 checked transaction
12.197.56.166 7/10/2008 18:15:13 checked transaction
41.219.203.61 7/11/2008 3:32:28 checked transaction
41.219.231.149 7/11/2008 19:28:40 checked transaction
41.219.197.216 7/12/2008 3:0:1 checked transaction
41.219.222.18 7/13/2008 3:37:8 checked transaction
41.219.253.65 7/13/2008 22:16:36 checked transaction
41.219.248.230 7/14/2008 3:34:57 checked transaction
217.194.157.45 7/15/2008 16:41:11 checked transaction

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks once again for your kind mail,and if i might understand you clearly,it seem as if you got annoyed on how your payment was returned.Barbara,to says the fact,i still dont know what the problem is,and it's because of this dissapointment i connected our local brach in Africa for new account information.Inside the below account information,we have lot of money in it,and am very sure your fund must be claim this time because we have some money inside this new account.I advise you claim your money and resend to the below account in order to proceed with the delivery of your fund.I also feel if the pronvince laws and the miami laws are not the same,why cant you connect your friend and send the mormal bill via westernunion in MIAMI in order for you to have the mtcn that could be easily use to claim the payment?

Take any of my advise and get back to me on your decision as am ready and i will continue to secure your fund till it get to your destination.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

That's awesome, Fatter Siam.

Through baiting Ray and watching your bait of him, I have discovered what quality in a lad makes him the best for baiting: Patience. Laughing

This had me literally laughing out loud:
Quote:
I noted the content of your mail even though it's hard to understand,i still believe the content contained how you needed your Dollars.

I love how you type just jibberish and he takes it completely in stride.

Imelda and Sister Sledge are still going strong, I've been taking days in between emails and there's nothing exciting to post at this point.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, we have a new problem.

Sister Sledge has been really really slack in writing back to the barrister and the Finance Company. I thought it had been days, it's been weeks.

Today Ray's finance company character wrote again and reminded her about the transaction, saying that it needed to be finished up.

So, she wrote back with this: Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Dr. Smith,

I am confused about this email. My finance manager, Robert Dylan, is now handling this transaction. As you know, I was having a hard time getting everything done that we needed done for the transaction, so I passed this over to him. I gave him your email address and he told me that he contacted you. I have asked him regularly about progress and he has told me that all is fine and that we should have the funds soon. Please verify if this is true.

I got back some lies: (to be fair, that's what I sent out). Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sister Sledge.
How are you and the Entire member of ManHands Ministry?
I noted the content of your mail and sincerely speaking,Mr Robert Dylan had never spoken or sent an email to me.If you noticed one of my previous message,i mentioned that Mr Dylan is not sincere with your ministry,the last $2000 that was sent is a fraud as dylan friend later go and claimed the fund to his pocket. News to me, but. . . ok!
Please my Dear sister in Christ,am a God Fearing noble like you,i notice you devoted most of your time for our Lord Jesus Christ and someone like Mr Dylan does not in anyway good for your ministry.Try and monitor him or if possible,make some investigation on your account and also tell him i said he has never contacted me in anyway.Also note that Dylan has know Legal right to act on your behalf because your name is legalise as the legal beneficiary to Peter Walter Estate and any attempt by him to claim your inheritance is a ilegal/fraud which could not make him face various charges in the court of law.

Oh, dear me. We've already been through Jiminy Kricket, Eric Clapton and now it's looking like Mr. Dylan is going to have to go. This could be a long process to get sorted. Laughing

Meanwhile, Ray isn't that impressed with Imelda. I can't even count how many times he's suspected that she isn't on the up and up. . . but for some reason, he just can't stop himself from letting me bait him.

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail,and to says the fact i dont believe you have the true love for me.The last time you sent an email,i noted you mentioned that you've noted that your friend that sent fraudulent payment info had problem and because of this you would try and send another payment by yourself.Sincerely speaking Imelda,you've never once proove to me that you are an honest and sincere person.If i should look at your past word and behaviour,i suppose to handle you over to police,but because of the true love i have in you,i hope and believe you could try and confuss me that you are an honest and God fearing lady after i have recveived some fund from you if not much,i still believe your contribution means alot and it could also make me happy and have confident that i have a true lover.
Hope to hear from you on this at your convinent time.

Ray.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update with Ray and Imelda:

Imelda sent some money to Ray again, and yet again, he can't claim the funds. Twisted Evil

He doesn't like that I keep using "fraudulent" friends to send money through. It's not poor Imelda's fault that she's a poor judge of character, and has been for over a year. Laughing

His reply:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail,and if i might tell you the truth,i cant risk myself in claiming all the fraudulent fund sent by your fraudulent friends.If you truely mean and ready to assist,kindly help by yourself because your ministry has withdraw from looking for you because they have suffer alot and your whereabout is not known by them.Money from your friend are scamm and fraudulent arrangement plan,nobody on Earth could retrieved that fund because it was just programmed to deceive fools.Lastly,if you are not ready to assist in sending money to me by yourself,i dont see any reason for you in communicating witrh me.It's either you help or you go away for life.
Ray.

And, he's trying to drop me again?? Shocked Laughing

I've written back and pointed out that he's told me time and again that he's not only interested in money. Wink

Edited to add:
Update on Sister Sledge and the barrister/finance trust company:

Sister got this from the finance trust company:
Quote:
Dear Beneficiary.
How are you today?

Am sure you must have met with Mr Dylan on why he neglet your transaction and also lies that he was in contact with me.I would be glad to be of help if needed,and also note that it will be of your favor if you could act fast and claim your inheritance.

and replied with this:

Quote:
Thank you for checking in. We have not been able to find Mr. Dylan. He has disappeared from the ministry and taken some of our financial records with him, including bank account information. We are currently looking for him to have him explain the situation.

A search of his office and computer have shown many emails between he and Juliet James. Is it possible that they were working together to defraud both you and myself? The address for this Juliet James is different than the address that I have been writing to, however. It's an addy I just made. Is this an email address that you have for her?
We also noted that Mr. Dylan has been trying to email Sister Imelda, which concerns us.

Please write back as soon as you can and let me know what information you have regarding this.

Thank you

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like Bob Dylan is going to be fired from the ManHands Ministry at the suggestion of the Barrister and the Finance trust company.

From the barrister:

Quote:
Dear Sister sledge.Long time not heard from you,hope all is well?Dr Daniel Smith called me this morning concerning Mr Dylan Robert and to says the fact,i had never received any mail from him,and did you in anyway directed him to contact me through the email address stated in your message to Dr Smith?I guess not, and since you've never directed dylan to get intouch with him through such address,where could he get such address of another fake and fraudulent juliet that his using to defraud your ministry?that also shows to you that dylan is not sincere and my chamber had noticed this man from the last payment of $2000 which he sent through his fraudulent friend.I advise you becareful and find your way to get him change from your ministry.Dylan has been driving your ministry transaction backword and if not that Dr daniel smith is sincere and God Fearing, by now your ministry much have lost your inheritance with the lot of dollars invested on it.Please find your way to get dylan to justice and if possible change him from your ministry and find an honest God Fearing man to manage your finance.

From the Finance Trust company:

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary.
Hope all is well and you are in good condition?
I noted the content of your mail and sincerely speaking,Mr Dylan is a fraudulent man,you need to be very careful,i called Barrister Juliet and she said the email address stated in your letter is not for her chamber,though i already told her about Mr Dylan and she said Dylan has never written to her in anyway.My Dear Sister in christ,you need to be smart and visit your Bank to stop any payment to Mr Dylan,also make sure you instructed your bank to get anyone that come for the claim of your ministry money arrested and be ready to be withness to all fraud done by mr dylan.I have noted dylan fraudulent activities before now and sincerely speaking his not the kind of man that needed for the house of the Lord like your ministry.Please be smart and call your bank to stop given money to Dylan and if possible,declare him wanted on fraud.

We shall be waiting to hear the progress on your move to move things forward in your ministry as the so call dylan does not in anyway sincere with your ministry.

Well, Ok. If he's so bad, we'll fire him. But this is going to slow down the whole transaction. Twisted Evil Laughing

Last but not least . . . it looks like Ray is actually going to drop Imelda. We'll see. Wink

Here's the email he sent her today:

Quote:
I noted the content of your mail and to says the fact am not feeling alright and all i said in my previous mail is all i have in mind,i noticed you always said you've sent money to me,and does any of your money retrieved by me?the anwers is NO,because all money sent buy you are all fraud and scamm one programm on westernunionI believe a friend in need are friend in deed,it's true i have the true love for you but it's unfortunate you've never confussed me to be sincere in all your character.I feel and believe i only love you and your love to me is all about fraud and deceitful which i believe is not true love.Asking for your help when it's important doesn't mean that i dont love you or i only love your money,if not we are so close to each other,i believe their's no point in asking for help.I believe you could be of help financially as true lover and like wise i have being in help by given you information on secure way to stay in order for your miniustry not to know your whereabout.If you truely loves me,you need to confuss me and stop relying on your fraudulent friend that would soon be caught by the police if care not taking.If you truely loves,kindly go to westernunion and send money to me directly or i forget i have true lover like you and face another babe.
Ray.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imelda wrote to Ray with this today:

Quote:
Dear Ray,

It has never been my fault that you couldn't collect the money I sent you. I am sad that you are doubting me. You know that I have tried to help you, and of course partners for life, like we are, should be able to ask for help. I have never told you not to ask me, but I don't like that when I try to help you, if it doesn't work out right, you get mad at me.

I will try to find a way to send you money myself, but you have to stop getting mad and doubting me if we ever have problems. Is that a deal?

The good news is that he's accepted the deal. I will definitely be reminding him that he can't doubt me or get mad if we have problems with the payments. Twisted Evil

Here's his reply:

Quote:
Dear Ima.
Thanks for your kind mail and i accepted your deal but you need to mean it this time when you said a deal Let your deal be sure deal,make sure the payment is made by yourself and not anyone else.

Secondly is not my fault being mad to you in written,the way you handle my love is fraustrating and i know much about true love and caring lady.I would continue my true love to you you and i would only be happy if you confuss me suprising without time wasting that you are always their for your love,and your love is for better for worse not deceitful one. Confused
Lastly,i want you to get back to me with the payment details as soon as possible in your name and also get back to me on all you know about the underline name MR,DYLAN ROBERT.
Ray.

Laughing

I haven't decided what to say about Bob Dylan, the finance manager, yet.

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Ima.
Thanks for your kind mail and i accepted your deal but you need to mean it this time

Cybil-
Is Imelda known as Ima or is Ima becoming Imelda?
Confused

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Ooops. I usually edit that out. A while ago, I decided that I wanted trophies with my Eater name in them, so I told Ray that Ima was a nick name for Imelda and that's what my friends call me. (This never occured to me when I chose the name originally). He alternates between the two, usually using Imelda when he's mad at me. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Imelda is trying to get money sent to Ray again. Oh, the problems we've had. Having other people send the money hasn't been working out so she finally conceded and sent it herself, but not in her own name.

She used a fake ID and sent Ray (fake) payment details. She also asked him why he hasn't been writing loving words to her. She told him that she's been volunteering with children and is looking forward to the day when she can give him Ray Junior.

This was Imelda's answer to his previous question about Robert Dylan.

Quote:
Regarding the question you asked about Dylan Robert, did you mean Robert Dylan? How do you know that name? I had a friend that I met on the internet with that name. He contacted me and we got to know each other, but I haven't heard from him in a few weeks. What do you know about him and HOW do you know about him? Have you been hacking into my email?

His reply to all of that is very funny to me, and I think a new quote for my sig.

Quote:

Thanks for your kind mail and firstly,i would never involve in any money that was not sent in your name.I dont believe in fake name because using your real name means alot to me in the sense that your name could only be the truth on westernunion and you have no reason for hiden your name even when no one is after you again.

Secondly.Concerning Robert Dylan,Mr Dylan is one of the man that is looking for you from your ministry.He's the new finance manager in your ministry.He connected the private investigator to sister sledge jone in order to get you trap.Though i was told Dylan is in trouble with your ministry.He defraud your ministry fund and sister sledge is looking for way to get him arrested.Please becareful and do not let dylan know of your whereabout.

Thirdly concerning love letter.I woulde only makes you happy if you proof yourself to be my true lover.I would also be glad you have my Junior,But you need to confuss me,using your name to send money to me could never be traced by anyone,Your name have good meaning to me because you've been honest with me and i believe in anything done to me by yourself. <----- new sig quote, I think. Laughing
Hope to hear from you.

Ray.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New stalling tactic on my part. Ray keeps writing to Imelda, he's waiting for her to make the payment again. He wants her to use real information this time. Laughing Rolling Eyes

So, this is what I've done. I created a Ray King email address and wrote to Imelda's old "unsecure" email address from it, impersonating Ray with this email:

Quote:
Thank You For The Email My Love. To Says It Is The Truth That I Love You. Please Tell Me Where Exactly You Are Staying. It Is Time For Us To Meet Face To Face To See Our Love. I Have To Know Where You Are An Address Right Now To Get To You. I Love You.

Raymond

Then, I forwarded it from the "unsecure" Imelda address to the "secure" one that I'm currently writing to Ray from. . . but when I forwarded it, I edited the date/time stamp so that it looks like it was from several days ago.

Then, I forwarded it from the "secure" account to Ray, with this message:
Quote:
Ray,
What is going on? Why are you writing to me from a new account, and why are you saying two different things? I have been very busy with the children's project but am ready to send you the money, but now you said you don't need the money and that you are going to come to be with me?

Is this email below really from you or is someone trying to trick me again?

Please tell me.

It's unfortunate that someone is trying to track Imelda down by impersonating Ray. This is going to cause doubts for who Imelda should trust, and which Ray is the real Ray. He'll have to do something to prove himself. It also means that the ministry probably hasn't given up on finding Imelda.

Meanwhile, Sister Sledge just isn't answering the emails from the security company. I haven't decided why yet, but it could be that Mr. Dylan has threatened her life.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am absolutely amazed how lads can be completely lost on the fact that we use their own tricks against them. This is truly a stupid lad.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's too arrogant to admit he's been tricked. He's past the point of no return now. He just can't stop himself. Laughing

Ray's reply to my earlier tactic:

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Am sure you have not responded to the forwarded message?am not the one that sent that message to you,and perhaps you had told me to continue my message from this juliet account.Also my raymond king account is not the account used in sending that message to you,hope you've not careless and replied to that message without you heard from me?secondly i would be glad you help me in order for you and i to meet else where instead of Amsterdam.It's like you've disclose your new account which i believe it's meant for myself to another person.How dare you always respond to new people on internet?this is the right time for you to be careful,people are looking for ways to get you in order to get the reward from your ministry,though i also need money but for the fact that your help and your love is much important to me,i believe it's important i protect your safety for my love.Kindly be careful and never you respond to any new message except the one from this account or my raymond king account snipped.

Hope you follow my directive and know that i still love you and will continue to love you if you sincerely be kind to me.Also try and secure this your new account for me and never play with it with another person for security reason.

Ray.

I think he's forgotten that he was a "new" person on the internet. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't updated this in a while, but Ray and I have been writing back and forth.

I've also picked back up a bait on another of his characters, young orphan Jane, which I dropped last fall out of boredom.

So, Imelda has been requesting all sorts of pictures from Ray, to try to identify if he is the real Ray or not. He agreed to them, then backed out of the goofy outfits I requested and said he'd do them in his regular clothes, and now I think he's twigging completely. But, I have faith that he'll never stop replying to Imelda's emails. Laughing

Here's today's installment, with a partial summary of the bait. He missed mentioning a WHOLE lot of other fake payments. I will point out to him how many times I have sent money to him that he couldn't get, through no fault of mine. Twisted Evil

He might really have a friend who is trying to talk sense into him. Laughing

Quote:

Thanks for your kind mail but it's unfortunate i was dissapointed by my friend.I believe you know the truth but it's unfair you shine away from the truth,am your real ray,i spoke with my friend to bring his camera but it's unfortunate he never respond to me and believe you are not the kind of girl i could rely on.Lets look at it from your friend in New York,you instructed him to first sent $3000 and also his friend to sent $3000 and if you could remember,the end of it is just a lies in which you knew and believe he is protecting you even while you know my best love is for you after the death of my wife.Secondly when you get to france,the hotel manager which sent money for you also sent the money to deceived me and at the end of the day you claimed back your money.I believe you could change and give you more chance.It's my opinion that you could secure yourself in Amsterdam because the country is more lively and secure for beautiful lady like you,i also note you promise to help in my taxes and at the end of the day instead of you to use your money to help,you decided to rely on your fraudulent friend to help with fake information programm to deceived fools.I believe and believe you must know the truth if your common sense works for you,the other ray wanted to know where you are,the country and location,i believe you know i know you are in amsterdam and i have no reason to ask for where you are again while we are yet to solve my taxes problem for the release of my passport.

Here is my decision,am still in for your love,i still have my time in monitoring all message from your ministry in other to protect you for my life.If you truely needs my picture,try and risk atleast $500, send in my name to below address and get back to me with the mtcn and the senders name in your name in order for me to have my own camera for all kind of picture you want.

Sure, another payment coming up. Laughing

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, it is the most simple things that make me laugh...

Quote:
If you truely needs my picture

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops. I forgot to write to Ray for quite a while. Laughing

I finally wrote to him and told him that the reason I hadn't written is because I'd been sick.

Quote:
I am sorry I haven't written. I have been very sick. One of the children in the place where I am volunteering was sick and I caught what he had. I wasn't able to go out and email you. Sad

Regarding all you have said here, I am so sad. How can you have doubt on me after you promised to never doubt me again? You said that, after we had to fight about it last time and I proved to you that I am true.

Yes, there have been problems with the money I sent to you, but you know that those problems aren't my fault. I guess I am too trusting of people and that leads to problems for me.

I asked you before, what kind of person would go through all that I have gone through, for a lie? How can you think that I don't speak the truth to you? I have been writing to you about our love for a year, saving myself for you, running from one country to another to be with you, not to mention how many times I have risked my saftety by trying to send you money.

I believe in you and it hurts me very much that you don't believe in me.

I will do nothing further until you send the picture of you that you promised to send me. See, I keep my promises but you didn't keep yours. I have to go now, because I am starting to cry.

Please, Ray, my dearling, write back soon.

It appears that we're at a stalemate regarding the picture. Nice try Ray, but we both know you want my money. Refusing to comply will only make it take longer before I pay you again. Twisted Evil
Actually, I'm starting to believe that his friend with the camera doesn't want to help him because he doesn't believe in me. (Whether or not its a real friend, or just him talking to himself. ) Laughing

Quote:
Thanks once again for your kind mail,firstl am sorry to hear about your sickness and the young sickness,i pray for speedy recovery in Jesus Name.Am glad you've realised that am your real ray,all i know about you would never known by the fake one,you only received by message in this address which i purposely asked you to open for only me in order for you to know that am the real.I believe the other ray would not know this your email account and if you think very well you must know that they are fake even without you heard from me.

I appreciate your concern on me and if am saying the truth you need to proove to me that you sincerely loves me.The best love care for each other,i so much care for your safety and it's because of this i directed you to stay in Amsterdam,i believe if you also care for me you should have known how to help without you given condition of picture .I had given you lots of my picture while you promised when i received your picture i would help in paying your taxes,am back to my senses because after given my picture to you i received nothing but sadness and fraustrating payment information,and it's because of this problem of frausrating payment info that made me requested for token fee of $500 in order to have my own camera with the printer.The friend i normally given me his camera is out of town,and even before he left he never ready to assist with his camera again because he believe you are not sincere with me.

Think of my word very well and if you sincerely loves me,Get back to me with just $500 in order to have my own camera before you help on my taxes.

Ray.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray is definitely a persistent bastard. And smooth, too. In any sentence where he starts by saying he loves you, he ends it by saying send the $$$!
You've inspired me, Ima, it's time for babs to start responding to Ray and the Yaho Lottery.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and it's because of this problem of frausrating payment info that made me requested for token fee of $500 in order to have my own camera with the printer

That would almost be worth doing. Imagine how many pictures you could get if he had a digital camera. Wink

If I didn't think he'd sell it, I'd send him one of my old ones. Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, babs is back but seems that the brain zip she's suffering from has not cleared up. Background-babs had bet heavily on the Patrots in the Super Bowl and was slow to pay up. Chief Jay Strongbow and his boys from the Paramount Wang tried to beat some sense into her. All of this goes on without a single comment from Ray, or this forum for that matter, as Mrs. Gilbert from the Yahoo Lottery just tries to get her lousy WU payment.

My last contact with him was the 1st week in August, then I got this about 2 weeks ago.

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
How are you today?
Am writting to remind you once again that we still have your prize,and we shall be glad you get back to us for claim.

Sincerely.
Mrs.Linda Gilbert.

Quote:
HI MSR GIKLNRT =
I M BASB TJE YAHO LOOTO QIMMR FRI, WRDTBOJMFAHK,[EOVINBE U V DLARIDA. U REEMEMNR NE/
I SRIIL WNAT MY 4444444!
HWLP[
OK
BABS

Quote:
Dear Barbara.
Thanks for your kind mail,and sincerely speaking we still have your fund secure in your name.Though the management insist they only want the required bill via western-union,and if am to advise i would prefer you travel to miami and send the bill via western-union in my name.LINDA GILBERT,ADDRESS,121,FULHAM CITY.UNITED KINGDOM.I shall be waiting for the mtcn and senders name in order to perfect the release of your fund.

Quote:
DWRA NR;S GOLNRT'
MYA OGD BAKED U1
I CABBIT FGO 2 MISME B CIZ I[TS PSRRT OPF HTE ORPVIMCEE OV FLOEIDA. U JAVR 2 DU RHW SECYRYT OFRSM FOR WSEERM ONIM
OK AOUMSD GHGOOD/
M BRIAN ISTUKK ZOPPY=====SOEEY1
BABS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I absolutely love how you send him random typing gibberish and he replies with "Thank you for your kind mail". I can't believe how long Babs has kept him going with that. You could almost bait him like that indefinitely. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray came through. In response to his request for money to buy his own camera, I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Ray,

I'm still not sure that you're the real Ray, but I think so. I really need those pictures from you so that I can be sure. I wish I could send you the $500, but that's the whole point of the pictures, so that I can be 100 percent certain that you are the real Ray. What if I were to send the money and it turns out that I'm being tricked?

Please, try to have your friend do the pictures for you. Tell him that I will send you the money for the camera as soon as he does the pictures.

I miss you and just want to work this through so that we can finally be together. I can't keep hanging on like this and waiting for so long. Sad

I didn't hear back from him for a day or two, which is unusual. I guess he was getting some pictures taken, because yesterday I got this email with three pictures attached. The pictures were crap so I'm not posting them. I asked for four, he sent three, and they weren't what I asked for. They did have three different backgrounds though.

His email with the pictures attached:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind mail as the requested picture is attached to this message.I decided to find means to responds to your request and i believe you wont respect your love to me and try your best to help financially on my taxes.I would also like you to help personally not to rely on your fraudulent friends money.I believe you would answer to my request as soon as possible.

Typo? Do you suppose he meant to say that I won't disrespect my love to him? Interestingly, my character has never directly said "I love you".

I have responded with a request for a do-over.

This is part of what I sent him:

Quote:
I'm happy to see pictures, but this is what I was afraid of. The pictures all almost look the same. How I am supposed to know that a fraudstar didn't just make those by editing photos? I am sorry to tell you that I need you to do them the way I asked so that I can make sure.

. . .

I know you understand how I have been tricked and I have to make sure that I don't send money to a criminal again. It hurts when they trick me and I'm only looking out for you.

Please send them quickly because I have the money all ready to send to you.

We'll see. I have a feeling he's going to resist. Silly lad.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And resist he has!!

Could he really mean not to email him any more? Is he finally dropping me? Laughing

Quote:
I could see you are out of your mind,How dare you use some advantage to waste my time and also fraustrating my life just to satisfy yourself while you are not ready to asoist financially?.I believe you know the man in picture is your ray and theirs noway anyone could edit such picture in the way i made myself for you.If you are trying to deceive me with your bastard and stolen money,i think is right time i reject you in my life forever.Did you think am just a small boy you could be deceiving and pushing up and Down? YES!! am no more interested in your love and anything from you because i have come back to my senses and a friend with me has told me you have no time to help than to push me up and down for nothing.GO AWAY AND DO NOT E-MAIL BACK TO ME.

What I want to know is who is this stupid friend of his, giving him such bad advice! Twisted Evil
I haven't decided how I'm going to respond yet, and of course he really does want me to. Laughing

By the way, I think tomorrow marks 16 months of continuous baiting. Very Happy

Edit: I checked the date. I replied to his script on May 24, 2007.

And, I forgot to mention the best part of his email was the subject line:

Quote:
Bastard Ima.........

Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Ima!
Quote:

How dare you use some advantage to waste my time and also fraustrating my life just to satisfy yourself while you are not ready to asoist financially?

Idea
Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up right there.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic