SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Counting Cattle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning on my favorite radio station they were talking about how cattle align north when they are grazing. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7575459.stm

So I got to wondering if the lads would like to participate in a scientific study by counting all the cattle in their country who align north when they eat. What do you think would be a reasonable amount of money to promise them for doing the counting? A dollar a head? I may even expand this study to goats. So what do you think?

And, do you think they would take photos of themselves counting cows? Twisted Evil

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they're south of the equator, do they face south?

And between the tropic lines, what direction do they face?

These are serious questions that must be answered, and our lads are just the people to do the research for us.

Brilliant idea!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they would need photographic evidence and they would have to use a compass.

You should start it nice and simple and then introduce maps and maybe even real time updates of the position of each cattle on the map. Sort of like the maps they teach you to make in the larger stores. You know follow a customer around, say where they stopped, what they looked at, for how long.

You could really waste a lads time doing that.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how cattle align north when they are grazing.

Yeah and only at certain times, ............when they're heading for their water source and have a snack during the trip there. The further the water source the longer they follow the lead cow and all face the same direction. Ours line up east west that's because the water is there.

And what do they do when they hit the north fence? Take the bus back? Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget they need all the explorers gear and all serious scientific expeditions need a banner or three.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And as long as we are discussing cattle - - I think similar research needs to be undertaken in regard to goats....do they also align by the compass?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If they are near Thomas The Tank's lad they align with the head end furthest away from the lad and legs moving as fast as possible Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic