SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TWAT collection - post your favourite lad quotes and picture

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think we have a thread summarizing all the great achievements of the TWAT church yet?

If we do, please move this and accept my sincere, handwritten apologies.

Otherwise, I'm starting with a lad mail I received today, that made me very happy:

Dumb lad wrote:
SIR,ON WHAT YOU ARE REQUESTING FOR,PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I WILL SEND IT TO YOU JUST BECAUSE I AM A TWAT LIKE YOU TOO.

More to come, I'm sure! What about all the other TWAT reverends here?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My best twat is the Morris Dancing one in the Summer Challenge (see thread above ^^^). However, I thought his idea of what twat looked like in his application was pretty funny...and kind of bizarre.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first trophy (ever!) is in!

And I do suspect that it may eventually qualify for the Hall of Shame, what do you think?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It does, Wurzgnubbel Very Happy

2 1/2 months, several 1000 ASEMs and several 100 emails of tedious negotiations with all the "ok how can I join you?" promising applicants finally led to some cool avatar building Very Happy
That was about the happiest evening I ever had thanks to Eater and the actual church founders BigWorm, YeaWhatever and Jojobean.

Of course, it was not a pyramid, it was a sandbag triangle. He assures the fathers, however, that it IS a pyramid, in this letter Very Happy

Too bad, has dried out since then, we were having so much fun Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whow, it seems you have a fake pyramid scheme going on! Slapping time I suppose!

Seems like YW's and Jojobean's church really is making the rounds in Africa. We should be seeing some POFs on Googlemaps pretty soon!

OT: how do I submit a HOS entry?

Closed lad accounts 5x
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Wurz - I believe you must send it to Rover, i.e. the imageshack/whatever - link via PM; or use the admin-email addy.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHA!

The dude with the great picture above (the pixeled one with the guy pointing with some sort of a stick) gave me a good explanation:

Mugu wrote:
K****,DID YOU RELIAZE THAT SATURDAY LAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I THANK GOD THAT YOU DEMAND FOR MY PICTURE SO IT IS AN OPORUNITY FOR ME TO WRITE ON MY BIRTHDAY CAKE THAT I AM A TWAT SIGNED ON IT,SO WHAT ELSE DID YOU WANT?

So, should I believe him?

Closed lad accounts 5x
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This photo still makes me laugh. The look on his face does it for me. It's almost as if he is just realizing at the very moment that the photo was being taken, that he was being played.

The photo was taken out in front of this monster sandbag pyramid.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaaargh! A green mugu! And a DOG instead of Rudolph, I just ruined my keyboard!

How in the world do you get them to do such things?

Closed lad accounts 5x
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Think Suess and Grinch. Actually not bad for a mugu.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic