SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Multiple fun with one scammer (Pt. 1)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MasterBaiter01
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following transcript contains my dealings with a scammer named "Samuel Phillip". After baiting him under one name, I continued to create new yahoo accounts and baited him again under a new name (5 in all).

For ease of reading, I made my responses in blue.

Enjoy...

Part 2: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147497 (Samuel meets Louis Varkoni and Dixie Normas)
Part 3: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147500 (Samuel meets Reverend Harry Balzonyah)

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 3:31 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: ACCEPT THIS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT

Dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund.Now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:Name: Mr.Mike.David, Ask him to send to you the total sum of ($1.200.000.00) US Dollars in a bank draft, which I keptfor your compensation. So contact him immediately on his e-mail: ([email protected]) and send him the below information to enable him deliver your bank draft to you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME:_________________
2.YOUR ADDRESS:____________________________
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:___________
4.OCCUPATION:_________________

Regards,
Sinator David

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is the information you requested. I'm looking forward to this money
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund.Now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:Name: Mr.Mike.David, Ask him to send to you the total sum of ($1.200.000.00) US Dollars in a bank draft, which I keptfor your compensation. So contact him immediately on his e-mail: ([email protected]) and send him the below information to enable him deliver your bank draft to you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME:__Anita Hanjob_______________
2.YOUR ADDRESS:___123 Main St. Eagan, MN 55122__
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:____651-905-2284_______
4.OCCUPATION:___VP Sales______________

Regards,
Sinator David

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Anita Hanjob,

I am contacting you in response to your email with regards to a Certified Bank Draft valued US$1,2,000.00 which my boss Sinator mike david left under my care as his secretary and account officer. I have checked from my records here and actually I have confirmed that you are the person whom he instructed me to keep the Draft for. Prior to his departure, he instructed me to release the Draft to you as soon as you request for it at you own expense.

Again i have taken note of your telephone number together with your physical address where you will like to receive your draft. Already,this morning I have made enquiry from the courier company on what it will cost you to have the Draft dispatch to your address at your own expense, the cost of the shipment of your bank draft of $1.2,000.00 to your address at 123 Main St. Eagan, MN 55122 is $350dollars

SHIPMENT AND PACKAGING: US$350.

I will advise you to send the money through any western union money transfer agent or shop that is located within your area using the name of my junior officer as I have stated below:-

NAME:UDEFI DONATUS UCHENNA
ADDRESS: COTONOU, BENIN-REPUBLIC.

The text question should be WHAT IS YOUR NAME? And the answer should be DONATUS. The moment i receive the western union payment information with the control number , i will proceed immediately and have your draft properly package and couriered to your address and the shipment airway bill receipt will be sent to you. Be rest assured that the draft will be delivered to you within three days. I will call you latter in the evening.

Thanks while I look forward to receiving the information of the payment from you soonest.
Regards,

Samuel philip.
From Account Department,
African Development Bank
Cotonou,Benin Republic.
Telephone +229 97377866,+229 93913042.

Dear Samuel Philip,
This is very exciting. I have personally talked to Sinator Mike David and he said he would cover all shipping costs because of some personal things I did for him. Please send my US$1,2,000.00 imediately per the Sinator's instructions.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: PLS TREAT AS URGENT.
Dear Anita Hanjob,
I receive your mail and the contents therein.Please i do not disput your claims on talking to sinator Mike David,but this is the order he gave me before releasing your bank draft to you.
So i will advise you to send the money without delay to enable you receive your bank draft.The name to send it is with you.
My regards to you and your family.
samuel philip.

Dear Samuel Philip,
Sinator Mike David told me you might say this. He also told me that if you did say this to tell you it's ok to go ahead and send me my money anyway. He doesn't trust you. He thinks you will keep the money I send so that's why he is paying for it.
Also he told me to tell you to send a golf trophy with the money.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: SEND THIS MONEY NOW .
DEAR Anita Hanjob,
I receive your mail and i must tell you the truth i can not understand you what you mean by sinator mike david told you that i might say this.Please sinator mike did not pay for the courier fee for the delivery of your bank draft of $1.2,000.00.Please bear in mind also that the phone number you sent to me is not yours 651 905 2284.
I will advise you to send the $350 to enable you receive your draft.
Here again is the name to make the payment.
RECEIVERS NAME. UDEFI DONATUS UCHENN.
ADDRESS. COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION. WHAT IS YOUR NAME.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER. ...............
SENDERS NAME. .................

I will advise that you call me as the telephone number you gave me you made mistake.
Here is my cell phone number +229 97377866.
Send this money today to enable me deliver your bank draft to you.
samuel philip.

Dear Samuel Phillip,
Sinator mike david told me you would say this too that's why he told me to give you that phone number. He has my real number so you will need to get that from him and the $350 he said he would pay and don't forget my golf trophy.
If I don't hear from you shortly, I will assume you have sent my money and golf trophy. If my golf trophy arrives undamaged, I will also send you a big reward.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: DO NOT MAIL ME AGAIN.
DEAR Anita Hanjob,
I receive your mail and your unseriousness towards your bank draft.You will have to get sinator
mike david to send your bank draft to you.Even if you did not give me the correct number why can,t you call me.You have no phone number.
Please do not mail me again if you did not want to pay for the courier fee.
I will not send any mail to you.
My regards.
samuel philip.

Dear samuel philip,
The Sinitor mike david told me you would send this type of e-mail. Here is a copy of his latest e-mail to me...

My dearest Anita Hanjob,
Please do not trust anything Samuel Philip sends you. I will be firing him shortly anyway. He will tell you to send money but don't do it. I will take care of all costs for the favors you have done for me. He will tell you not not mail him anymore but ignore that request and keep sending him e-mails. He is an idiot.
All my love,
Sinitor mike david.

This is proof I personally talk to him. I am still waiting for my money and golf trophy. Please send both as soon as possible or I will have to take this up with the sinitor.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: TRUST ME AND RECEIVE YOUR DRAFT .
Dear Anita Hanjob,
I receive your mail and am not sure you are talking with the real sinator david. I will advise you to forget him now and do what i advise you to do and receive your $1.2,000.00. Last night i was talking with the sinator.I will advise you to pay this money now and receive your bank draft from me immediately.
My regards to you and your family.You can call me on my direct line on +229 97377866.
samuel philip.

Dear samuel philip,
The reason the phone # you were calling didn't work was because I accidently gave you my sister Ivanna Hanjob's number by mistake.
The Sinitor david and I tried to set up a conference call with you yesterday but the phone # you gave me below didn't work. The Sinitor said you would do this because he knows you can't be trusted. He says you are not the real samuel philip. I'm not really sure who to trust anymore. The Sinitor told me not to trust you and you are telling me not to trust the Sinitor. I'm also concerned about the money I'm supposed to get. It seems like I'm going through a lot of trouble for one point two thousand dollars. I'm not really sure how much that is.
I cannot justify proceding with send you any money until you acknowledge that I will also be receiving a golf trophy with my winnings.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob and Sinitor David

Subject: VERY URGENT.
DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
I receive your mail and the contents therein well noted. The money am to send to you is $1.2million united states dollars. I also told you before that i will send the golf trophy along with the money. All i saying is to trust me and receive your money.The money is here with me.
Send this money now as i advise you earlier as the name to send it is with you.
My regards to you.
Call me on my cell phone +229 97377866.
samuel philip.

Dear samuel philip,
I'm not going to call you because your phone # never works. I now understand how much the compensation is. You will definately earn my trust if you will send me a picture of you with my money. The Sinator said you would do this. Looking forward to receiving my money.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: PLS LET ME BE.

DEAR ANITA,
Please am ok on this. So contact the sinator let him send your draft to you . If you like do not call me. My line you said is not working you must be out of your sencess.
bye and please do not mail me again i will keep the money for him.
samule philip.

Dear Samuel (or is it Samule?)
I am ready to send you my money. All I need from you is that picture of you with my money which you said you had right there. Once I receive that picture, I will trust you fully and send the money immediately. The sinitor says you have the draft, not him so he can't send it. I would rather deal with you since I don't trust the sinitor.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: TRUST ME OR YOU FORGET ME.

DEAR Anita Hanjob,
I receive your mail and the contents therein well noted.But since you now know that i am the one with your bank draft ,why did you not trust me.If you still not trust me, that your perogative.I can not stand so low because of $360,if you like send the money or not. Am the one holding your bank draft,its up to you to send the money and receive your money and golf trophy.Please if you are not ready to send it do not send any mail again to me.
samuel philip.+229 97377866.

Dear Samuel Philip,
I do trust you but you are now requesting $360 when you originally asked for $350. I have the check already made out for the amount of $350. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to tear up my check and have the bank create a new one for the amount you are now asking for? Please let me know what to do. I am very anxious to complete this transaction.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION .

DEAR ANITA HANJOB,

I receive your mail and the contents therein.Ok go ahead and make the payment of $350 and pay it to the name of my secretary bellow.
RECEIVERS NAME. UDEFI DONATUS UCHENNA.
ADDRESS.  COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
ANSWER  .DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER  .....................
NAME OF SENDER ......................
So send the $350 dollars now and send the payments particulars immediately to enable me send your bank draft of $1.2million and your golf trophy to you immediately.

samuel philip.

Dear Samuel Philip,

I've never used western union before and I'm a little confused about the "test question and answer". Is that something they will ask for or I just tell them? Also, what is the control number you are asking for?

Sincerely,

Anita Hanjob

Subject: AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION .

DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
I receive your mail and all that you have said.The test question is what you will write in the paper the give you and that is WHAT IS YOUR NAME. And i will answer the question DONATUS.
This is to make sure that i am the one to receive the money. So just write it the way i sent it to you.The control number is a figure 1 -10 and its ten in number. Do it the way i sent it.
RECEIVERS NAME. UDEFI DONATUS UCHENNA.
ADDRESS. COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
ANSWER .DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER .....................
NAME OF SENDER ......................
samuel philip.

Dear Samuel Philip,
I've sent the money and here is the information you requested. I'm looking forward to my package. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do and when my package has been sent.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: TREAT AS VERY URGENT PLS

DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
I receive your mail,but very surprise that the money you said you had sent is not there.My secretary just back from the bank comfirm that there is no money.So i do not know where the promble is.PLS check yourself and know if the promble is from your side.
Here is the control number you sent 0086905312.
So check and resend it immediately to enable me package your bank draft and your golf trophy to you immediately.
Await your urgent reply immediately.
Please try and call me on my cell phone now +229 97377866.
samuel philip.

Subject: VERY URGENT

DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
I sent you an E-mail yesterday telling you that the money you sent to me was not there .I even track it on the western union .com still not there.
So please check yourself and resend the money to enable me deliver your money and your golf trophy immediately.
I told you to call me since you did not give your number.
Here again is my cell phone +229 97377866.
Await your urgent reply immediately.
Samuel philip.

Dear Samuel Philip,
This is very disturbing to me since I sent it exactly like you told me to.
The test question i said: WHAT IS YOUR NAME.
The test answer i said: DONATUS
I sent it to your address in the Bahrain Republic
The control # you sent back to me is exactly right and it was sent under the name Anita Hanjob.
I sure hope you're not trying to get me to send you more money after sending this amount.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: PLEASE SEND IT TO COTONOU ,BENIN REPUBLIC NOT Bahrain Republic.

DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
I receive your mail and all that you have said.You made a mistake to the country where you should send it.
The country is cotonou, benin republic.
So please send it to .ADDRESS COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
You sent it to the wrong country.
What you will do now is to go the western union where you sent it and resend it to COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
So please send it now to enable me send your money and your golf trophy immediately.
Samuel philip.

Subject: PLEASE CORRECT IT FROM BAHRAIM REPUBLIC TO COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.

DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
How are you today,hope you are fine as well as your family.Yes you sent it the way i told you but you made mistake on the country.What you will do now is to go the western union where you made the payment and correct it from BAHRAIM REPUBLIC TO COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC .That is all you have to do. So do it now and let me know to enable me despach your bank draft and your golf trophy immediately.
Await your quickly response to this immediately after reading this mail.
samuel philip.

Dear Samuel Philip,
You were absolutely correct. I sent it to the wrong country. I have gone to western union and corrected my mistake and it has been resent. I believe I've done everything the way you want it now. If there are any problems, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: THE MONEY IS NOT THERE AGAIN..
DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
I receive your mail and the contents therein well noted.But am still surprise that the money is still not there when my secretary return from the bank.What have gone wrong?
Please check yourself and resend it again as the money is still there in the western union as you said that you have send it.Please try and see what is not in order because i have track it here and the money is not there.
Here again is how you will send it.
RECEIVER NAME. UDEFI DONATUS UCHENNA.
COUNTRY. COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER ....................
SENDERS NAME ....................
Please send your cell phone to enable me talk to you.
So check and know if all is correct as i wrote it.
Await your immediatele response now as your read this mail.
samuel philip
Dear samuel Philip,
I think I know what I did wrong again. Instead of me sending this, I'm going to have my secretary do it. Her name is jane Rita Michael. Please e-mail her with this information and have her send you the money. Her e-mail address is [email protected] . I have told her to expect your e-mail. If you wouldn't mind, please carbon copy me a copy of your correspondence so I know you are in touch with her.
Sorry for the problems but I'm sure this will fix it.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: THIS IS WHAT I SENT TO YOUR SECRETARY.

DEAR JANE RITA MICHEAL,
I receive a mail from ANITA HANJOB she told me to send an E-mail to you to give you information to send $350 to me .
So here is the name to make the payment.
RECEIVER NAME. UDEFI DONATUS UCHENNA.
COUNTRY. COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER ....................
SENDERS NAME ....................
Await your payment information now to enable me send the bank draft and golf trophy to ANITA HANJOB immediately.
samuel philip.
Subject: PLEASE I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY AT ALL.
DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
How are you today,hope you are fine as well as your family.I can not understand you anymore ,please if you want to insult me ,i beg you am old enough to know when somebody is been insulted.How can you be doing things like this.Please i did find it funny at all. In the start of this i asked you to send your phone number you sent the fake one to me. Now you said i should send an e-mail to your secretary again i did not hear from her and you .Why?
Am sick and tired about this. If you did not have the money,why not say so.
My regards .
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I'm very upset that you think I'm insulting you. Because I don't have telephone access I'm having a friend call you and make the arrangements. His name is Lucky David. He should be calling you shortly. I hope this will take care of everything and make both of us happy.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: pls yourself.
DEAR ANITA HANJOB,
I receive your mail and your nonchalant way of doing things.The last time you told me to contact your secretary now is lucky david.What is difficult in going to western union money transfer agent and send the $350.All i know is that your bank draft of $1.2million and your golf trophy is here with me,any time you make the payment i will deliver your draft to you. Before you told me that sinator david have your telephone number,now you did not have any phone access.
If you like you pay, if you do not like you forget it. All i know is that your bank draft is here with me.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. If it's easier for you, instead of waiting for Lucky David to call you, you can call him at +229-938-469-71. That's a local call for you and this will prove that I'm not being nonchalant.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: PLS GIVE ME BREAK.
dear Anita Hanjob,
Now i know you are not serious about your money and golf trophy.I can not call him.
Its you that need your money.If you are ready to contact me about your money do so if not, please do not send any mail to me again.
bye.
samuel philip.
dear Samuel Philip,
All this is very upsetting to me. What did Lucky David say when you called him. He was supposed to take care of everything and we would be all set. If he would not help you, then I will fire him as my secretary. I will not tolerate that kind of behaivor!!!
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Subject: PLS STOP MAILING ME.
DEAR Anita Hanjob,
I have told you if you are not ready to send this money please stop sending any mail to me.
Am not ready to deal with anybody, but you.If you like fire him am not concern.
For the second time please stop mailing me if you are not ready to send the just $350.
My regards to you.
samuel philip.
Dear samuel philip,
I am getting very upset with you right now. I'm already out $700 trying to send you your money and now you have the nerve to talk to me like that. I'm trying everything possible to get you your money but for some reason you are handling this nonchalantly. If you don't want my money, just say so.
I also don't like your attitude about firing my secretary. How can you be so callous?? This is a person's livelyhood we're talking about here. Before I fire him, I need to know what he said to you to cause this.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Dear Samuel Philip,
I'm glad to report that the Sinitor has sent me my 1.2 million dollars. Since you still have the draft you are holding in my name, send me $500 and I will transfer it to you. Talk about a great deal. You send me $500 and I'll give you 1.2 million dollars. You can even keep the golf trophy.
Please let me know what you think about this great deal. Only a fool would pass this up.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

Dear Samuel Philip,
I haven't heard from you in a while and I just wanted to make sure you were OK. I am very concerned about your health. How are the wife and kids. The sinitor and I have been talking about you quite a bit lately and I think he's not happy with the way you handled my money and golf trophy. I just thought I'd warn you.
Sincerely,
Anita Hanjob

THIS ENDS HERE... NEVER RECEIVED ANOTHER RESPONSE. SO.... I'LL JUST START AGAIN UNDER A NEW NAME!! WILLIAM W. ASTURTYME (WILL WASTE YOUR TIME).

Dear friend,

1.YOUR FULL NAME:_________________
2.YOUR ADDRESS:____________________________
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:___________
4.OCCUPATION:_________________

Regards,
Sinator David
Dear Sir,
Here is the information you required. I will have a phone # soon, I just moved.
Regards,
William W. Asturtyme

Sent: Friday, July 18, 2007 4:27 PM

Dear friend,

1.YOUR FULL NAME:___William W. Asturtyme______________
2.YOUR ADDRESS:_3120 Elm St.__Scottsdale, AZ 85260______
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:__Just moved in, will have it soon
4.OCCUPATION:___Retired

Regards,
Sinator David

Subject: I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TOMMORROW.
DEAR WILLIAM W.ASTURTYME,
I receive your mail and your informations where your bank draft of $1.2million will be delivered at 3120 ELM st.-scottsdale,AZ 85260.Now i will go the couier company who will deliver your draft to know how much it will cost to deliver it to you.
I will get back to you tommorrow to tell you much it will cost you.And also i will register your particulars immediately onwards delivery to you.
I will get back to you tomorrow.
samuel philip.
secretary and account officer to sinator david.
+229 93913042.
William W. Asturtyme,
How are you today,hope you are fine as well as your family.As i told you yesterday i have gone to the courier company to know how much it will cost to deliver your bank draft.I met the general manager Mr musa who told me that it will cost $100.00 to deliver it to you.So i will advise you to send the money through any western union money transfer agent near your home to enable me deliver your bank draft to you immediately.
Here is the name of my secretary to make the payment immediately.
NAME. UDEFI DONATUS UCHENNA.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER. ..................................
SENDERS NAME. ......................................
Please send this money now to enable me send your bank draft of $1.2million immediatelly.
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
Recently I won a lottery and after sending a courrier fee there was some kind of mistake and I never received my money. I was told to make sure there was a certification number on the bank draft to verify you have my money. Could you please send that number to me.
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
DEAR WILLIAM W. ASTURTYME,
I receive your mail and the contents therein well noted.But you must understand that if there is no real,there will never be scam.So to satisfy your concience here is the number NO.EGS/2551256003/02 AND THE BATCH NO. 14/0017/IPD.
So send this money now because i will not like the draft to expire before you cash it from the bank.I also give a guarantee that you will receive it in three days after the reciept of the courier fee from you.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I have checked the number you have given me and there seems to be an extra character in it. There should only be 11 numbers and you typed 12. Are you sure 2551256003/02 is correct. Please confirm this is correct and if not, please send me the correct number. I have a feeling there should only be 1 zero instead of 2 (03 instead of 003).
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: YOU ARE RIGHT. SO SEND THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY.
I receive your mail and the contents well noted.Yes you are right the correct no is 251256003/02.Please bear in mind that bank cheque draft expires,so send the $100 immediately and receive your draft and cash it immediately and then get back to to me to comfirm the receipt of the money.The name to make the payment is still with you,if not here again is the name of my secretary to make the payment immediately.
TEST QUESTION.WHAT IS YOUR NAME.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER. ..................................
SENDERS NAME. .....................................
Please send the money immediately as you can see we have wasted time too much on this.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
The numbers look good and I'm ready to send the money but I'm afraid to send it if the bank draft has expired. If I send it today, will it be in time? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: PLS SEND THE MONEY NOW.
I receive your mail and the contents well noted.No the bank draft will not expire this week,so go now and make the payment immediately.
Await your payment information now to enable me send your draft immediately.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I went to Western Union and sent your money and I gave them the question and answer. The control # is 0086905312 and it was sent from Will W. Asturtyme. Please let me know as soon as you receive it.
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: PLS THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE BANK AS MY SECRETARY COMFIRM.
DEAR WILLIAM.W.ASTURTYME,
I receive your mail last night,but my secretary can not go to bank because they have close for the day.So this morning he went to the bank to pick up the money you sent,but was told that there is no money,even your name was not there.They also told he that the control number you sent is not correct and even the name of my secretary is not there as well.So i will advise you to check well and know where you made a mistake and resend the money again.Or you come here and pick up your draft.
This is the number you gave to me 0086905312 so comfirm it.
Again here is the name of my secretary to send the money.
ADDRESS/COUNTRY. COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER. ...................
SENDERS NAME . ....................
Send it as i wrote it here to enable me despach your draft tomorrow.Send it just as i write it here..
Await your promtle reply immediately as you read this mail.
Sincerely,
samuel philip
Dear Samuel Philip,
I was contacted by Western Union and they refunded my money. They told me that they have changed their policy and are not sending any money to Benin. I asked them why but they wouldn't tell me. All they could say is that the country of Benin has been removed from their list of trusted countries.
You say I can come there to pick up the draft. Is there any other way to send you the money. If not, what is your address to I can come there.
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: SEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAMME .
I receive your mail and all that you have said.Yes i will have love to see you and you pick up your draft ,but the best thing to do now is send it through money gramme.I belief it will be quickler than you coming down here.So can you send it through money gramme,if yes then send it now.Send it now to enable me despach your draft to you tomorrow evening.
Here again is the name of my secretary to make the payment.
TEST QEUSTION. WHAT IS YOUR NAME.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
SENDERS NAME. .................................
CONTROL UNMBER. .............................
Await your quickly reply as you read this mail immediately.
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I'm not sure what a money gramme is. I'm new to this area and cannot find where to send it. Can I just send you a personal check or cash? If yes, give me the full address to send it to. If that doesn't work, there is a good chance I will be in your area soon. I can pick it up in person.
Please let me know as soon as possible. I don't want the draft to expire.
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: THIS IS VERY URGENY.
I receive your mail and i undersood you quite well.I don,t want the draft to expire so i will advise you now is to give the $100 to someone to send for you now and then you send the payments information to me immediately.Tell the person that you are sending it to a friend.
I belief this will be quickler than you coming down here .Just tell him to send to your friend.
Do this quickly today and send the payment informations.
Here is the name of my secretary again.
ANSWER . DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER. ....................
SENDERS NAME . ....................
Tell the person to go the western union money transfer agentor shop,not bank and send the money.Or you can go to western union money transfer agent or shop yourself,not bank and send the money.
Await your quickly reply and the payment informations immediately to enable me send your draft tomorrow.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I gave the information and money to my friend but when he went to Western Union, they told him they wouldn't send anything to Benin also. What else can I do? I could send you a cashier's check if that would work, or as I said earlier, I will be in your area soon where I could meet you and give you the money personally.
Would either of these options work for you? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: GO TO WESTERN UNION AGENT AND SEND THIS MONEY.
I receive your mail,but i don,t think you are saying the truth.Somebody in my office receive money from your country few hours ago.What i told you is go to the western union money transfer agent i repeat agent and send the money today,because your draft will soon expire before you even come to my country.Go to the agent now and send this money now.
Await your urgent reply and payment information to enable me deliver your draft immediately.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I will go back to Western Union and tell them what you told me but I need to know the date my draft will expire. I want to make sure I'm not late. Please tell me the date it will expire.
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

I receive your mail and i said western union money transfer agent and not bank and send this money today.Your bank draft will expire next week,that is why you need to send this money today,i don,t know why you can not send this money since last week.Just tell them that you are sending to your friend that all you need to tell them.Make sure that you send this money today,so that tomorrow your bank draft will be despach to you immediately.
Await your payment informations immediately after reading this mail.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
For some reason you are not telling me the exact date my bank draft expires. I need to know so that I can be sure I'm sending you the money in time. Please tell me the date it expires so I will be comfortable knowing I'm sending it to you on time. Once I have that date, I will send you your money.
Sincerely,
Will W. Asturtyme

William W. Asturtyme,
I receive your mail and this is taking too much of my time pls.It expires on tuesday next week and you have to send this money today or tomorrow highest.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Samuel Philip,
I'm on my way now to send you your money. As soon as I have the control number you need, I'll send it right to you.
Sincerely,
Will W. Asturtyme

This next e-mail was sent a week later (on purpose of coarse)...
Dear Samuel Philip,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. On my way to the Western Union office I was in a terrible car accident. You may have heard about it on the news. A bridge collapsed and there were many injuries and deaths. Anyway, I'm out of the hospital and ready to do this transaction except I'm afraid the draft has expired. Is there anything you can do so I can still get my draft?
Regards,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: YES WE WILL RENEW THE BANK DRAFT ,SO GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
DEAR WILLIAM ASTURTYME,
Am very sorry for what happen to you,but thank GOD you are able to get back to live.Am also sorry for my late reply of your mail,its because am sick,but are back to my office.Yes your back draft had expired,but you will have it.What you will do now is to pay to renew the draft.You will send $500 and $100 to enable me renew your bank draft and the cost of sending it to which is $100.So you will send $600 to me to enable me renew it and then send it to you.
Once again am sorry for the car accident.
Await your quickly reponse to this mail immediately after reading it.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Subject: PLS GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
DEAR William W. Asturtyme,
How are you today,hope you are fine now.I sent an email to you on monday,but to my surprise you felt to reply it.Please let me know your position on what i told you earlier about your bank draft.If you do not have all the money kindly let me know.
Await your urgent reply to this mail immediately.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I hope you are feeling better. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I had to go back to the hospital for addition tests on my colon. Apparenlty the bridge accident I was in caused major blockage in my bowels. As far as the additional funds you need, the hospital bills have taken most of my money but I will try to borrow money from my friends and get it to you as soon as i can. Please let me know if this is OK with you.
Sincerely,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: PLEASE WHEN DID YOU THINK YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY?
Am really sorry for the accident and i hope this money will help you get back to your normal self quickly.I will like to know when you will be able to send the money to me so as to deliver your bank draft immediately.
Please try and do this as soon as possible.
Please take care of yourself.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I've been in contact with my friends and am trying to get the money for you. Do you know how long it will take from the time you get my money until I receive my draft. I need to know this so I can tell my friends when I can pay them back. I should have the money for you within the next 2 days.
Thanks again,
Will W. Asturtyme

I receive your mail and i quite understood you well.Immediately i receive the money i will go to the bank and renew it immediately and then go to the courier company and send it to you.So you will receive it in three days after the receipt of the money i guarantee you that.
Await your reply immediately.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.

Dear Samuel Philip,
I should have the money from my friends later today. I'll send it to you this weekend and send you the information you need to collect it on Monday. Have a good weekend.
Sincerely,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: AWAIT YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION THEN..

I receive your mail and i understood you.
Here is the name of my secretary to make the payment through western union money transfer agent.
ADDRESS/COUNTRY. COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.
ANSWER. DONATUS.
CONTROL NUMBER........................................
SENDERS NAME. ..........................................
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
Subject: WHAT IS GOING ON?

How are you,hope you are fine.Are you ok? You never reply my mails.
Are you not to send the money again?
Please get back to me.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.

The Western Union information being referenced is from another scam. This is an attempt to get
two scammers talking to each other.

Dear Samuel Philip,
I sent the money yesterday but there was an issue. They still say they won't send to the Benin Republic however the person at Western Union assured me the money would be sent. It has to go to a different office first and they will forward it to your area. They said you will need to contact Mr. Thomas Adepoju at this phone # +23417755703. He is in charge of sending money from his Western Union office to the Benin Republic. When you call him, be sure to tell him this is in regards to reference # 250-153. They told me once you talk to him, he will make the arrangements for you to get your money.
Please get back to me if there are any problems.
Sincerely,
Will W. Asturtyme

Subject: PLS GO AND PAY THE MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

DEAR WILLIAM,
I receive your mail and but you are making this transaction more difficult and im not ready to contact any body.You are not the only person sending money from usa.
I gave you a name and my country and you talking another thing.
Go and make the payment because am not sure you make any payment.
If you did not want to pay simply say so.
Send the money and send the payment informations as i directed you.
Sincerely,
samuel philip.
And now... THE BOMB !!

Dear Samuel Philip,
The Sinitor told me you would say that. As a matter of fact, here is a copy of exactly what he said...

Dear Will W. Asturtyme,
Samuel Philip is an idiot. Even when you send him the money, he will say you didn't. I don't trust him. Because of all the trouble he is causing, I will make sure you get a golf trophy too.
I have to go now, I have a date with my girlfriend Anita Hanjob. Boy, is she HOT!!!
Sincerely,
The Sinitor

This is proof I talked with the Sinitor. Now send me my golf trophy. I'm tired of you being nonchalant about this. I sent the money to the Bahrain Republic like you said.
Sincerely,
Will Waste Your Time (I mean Will W. Asturtyme)

Never heard from him again. Could 3 times be the charm? First, l'll play dumb and send
a response to the wrong person (the Sinitor).

Continue to Part 2: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147497 (Samuel meets Louis Varkoni and Dixie Normas)

Last edited by MasterBaiter01 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - nice work! Very Happy

"You did not show any concern by making us look stupid before the western union staff" - Barr. Anthony Falano

"If i experience this kind of thing again then i will know that you are a fraud star and i will get you arrested with the interpool." - Barr. Victor Walla
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - nice work! Very Happy

"You did not show any concern by making us look stupid before the western union staff" - Barr. Anthony Falano

"If i experience this kind of thing again then i will know that you are a fraud star and i will get you arrested with the interpool." - Barr. Victor Walla
amproof
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, must have got quite boring with his pls send money replies all the time.
MasterBaiter01
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appreciate the feedback. There's a lot more to this but I can't insert it because there must be a limit to the size of the post. Does anyone know how to create a "page 2" or some way to add more to this.

The best part is yet to come including Samuel's conversation with the Reverend Harry Balzonyah of the St. Peters Inyahazz Church!
stringalong
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work

" I had to go back to the hospital for addition tests on my colon. Apparenlty the bridge accident I was in caused major blockage in my bowels"

haha Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very well done...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, that's the way to do it. Now could your characters meet? Just to get him a bit on his toes? Twisted Evil
A could tell him about B who has a very good deal going with a foreigner with almost the same name as lad has, is that family? Wink
C could tell that friend A just won $$$ on the racetrack, etc. D is in the hospital and C had no time to write the lad as he had to visit him. Blow his mind Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I discovered that there was a post size limit of around 52K-55K bytes
in the text.

I haven't been able to narrow it down any closer.

Sad

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic