SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

google

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anyone tried out the google web browser 'chrome' yet??

BETA

i am on FF and unsure about downloading it and screwing up what i have already set up.

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw that on BBC news earlier, but I wasn't sure either. As it's only a BETA, it may muck everything up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7593106.stm

At the moment, I'll stick to FF until some reviews have come out.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy enough with FF.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrome does have some major benefits over FF, all it's java executions run in seperate threads for each tab so any crash that would take out a rival browser should just crash the one tab in Chrome. It also uses the same webkit as Safari as its underpinning so it should be very fast.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's bound to be a few bugs, so I'll hold off for a while. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing with it for the last 45 minutes. It is lightweight, clean and rather fast. The only downside is the lack of extensions, mainly AdBlock. That is a deal killer for me, and I don't think Google will be writing an ad blocking script anytime soon since that is how they make their money. Being open source, I am sure someone will tinker with it and develop an AbBlock type extension for it in the near future. Here is a screen shot.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No doubt, i have all but moved over to Opera a few times, but the extensions, especially the Gmail manager one keep pulling me back.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will wait a bit for the bug fixes... but as for it being beta... gmail is HOW old and still in "beta"? So that does not bother me from google. They keep everything in beta forever as near as I can tell.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll wait, but it does look nice.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've installed it on my laptop and like what I've seen so far. Asked it to import bookmarks, passwords, etc from FF. But only some bookmarks and no passwords seem to have been imported.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been playing with it for a bit, so far so good. It did import my favorites and my passwords. I like the minimalistic aspect of it. And it can add to my baiting responses "I'm sorry, are you using IE or FF?, I think you may have to upgrade to chrome"

Edit: Imported all of my baiting email passwords as well

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@remmy - I installed it and it didn't do anything to my FF set up.

It's definitely faster but I'm all firefox Smile

I keep it though. You never know when you might need another web browser. It certainly kicks the crap out of IE.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/09/01/no-joke-google-introduces-its-own-browser-with-a-cartoon/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/150579/google_chrome_web_browser.html

http://www.circleid.com/posts/google_chrome_found_vulnerable_to_carpet_bombing/

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just installed it and I already like it a lot.

It's fast (even faster than Opera) and uncluttered, which is all I need for general browsing.

I expect Microsoft to sue them over the logo, as MS has patented the colours red, green, blue and yellow..... Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been using it on my work machine. First impressions: Google should not have released this yet. Some pages that render in every other browser won't in Chrome, it won't recognize my scrollwheel, it is very slow to load pages and it is far to simplistic, I like simple but this is too far. FF, Opera, iCab etc have nothing to worry about, hell even MS don't need to worry. I can understand why Google wanted to get in on the browser market but putting out something that can only realistically qualify as an Alpha release is risky.
The open source devs will be all over this trying to patch the flaws and then Google will release an update that will break most of these patches. Stick with FF.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did not install it and don't plan to use it on a daily basis.

Did you read the licence ? Say goodbye to your private life.

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what does it say in the license

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been using it for a day now.

My first impressions are:

The Good
- Very fast and reacts quickly to commands
- Simple and appealing to view pages, feels like you're barely in a browser
- Lots of screen space dedicated to the actual webpage
- User friendly
- Igcognito mode ensures you're well protected when using a public/shared computer

The Bad
- It's clearly beta, there's lots of little finicky glitches and the spell checker is thus far US English (groan)
- No add-ons yet. Gmail manager for baiting is missed.
- Functionality on a whole is too low level, needs to be more options under the hood. I like that I don't have to see them all the time... but I want to be able to find them somewhere.

The Ugly
- I had to sell my soul to Google... well... not exactly, but they can now log everything I ever search for and pass it on to their advertising cronies (aka their "clients") at their own whim.
- "They may not collect any data now, but Chrome's Terms of Service explicitly reserves the right to use and share anything you submit through their browser." Confused

Verdict
- I like it and will be inclined to use it once it has been developed further and add-ons are, well, added on.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

".......by submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services........"

Google now says it is backtracking on that.

Phew! The idea of Google publicly performing some of the abuse mails I send to my Lads makes me nervous..... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
".......by submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services........"

I bet W. Shakespeare never had these problems with Mr Caxton.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All this is separate from the issue of what information Google plans to store on its servers.

I for one won't be downloading Chrome, and ALWAYS log out of gmail before going anywhere on the net. Far to often I have seen Google phoning home while I browse or bait, and I don't like it.

Who knows what may come back to haunt you in the future.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that part of the license has since been changed

Quote:
11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights that you already hold in Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services.

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it quite a bit (For a ßeta that is!)

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic