SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Woo-hoo! I'm a member of the United Nations!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard recovery scam, but with a twist.

Quote:
Attention Sxxx Wxxx,

We received your email and we request you send us your full information for reconfirmation with what we have in our table here. e.g

1, full name .
2, full address home/ office,
3, your identity card.

Be inform that after we received your information it shall be summited for approval and for you to become a member of United Nation and for easy processing of your funds and easy collection of it from your end.

This idea of making you a member of UN is to ensure we don't pay to wrong person and also able us know that your funds is free from Anti-Terrorist and other illegal activities.

After verifying your details we will send you a membership form which you will fill and return to us.

We find out that you have spent a lot money in the past trying to get your funds.

We hereby advise you to stop communicating with any body in Africa or any where in the World regarding release of your funds to enable us achieve our aim and rebuild the image of Africa .

Let us know immediately if you are willing to become a member of UN for further directives.

I wonder if this means that I get to declare war on somebody.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw that one and you didn't read the small print did you ?

You'll be invading countries and collecting taxes.

Quote:
Chairman UN Monitoring Tax Force Accra Ghana

I think the Lad is confused over Task and Tax. It could be pretty amusing. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about declaring war, but your funds have to be free of anti-terrorist activities. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to ask for a certificate of membership,and access to the IMF.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit. You're right Gomer, I didn't read the fine print.

Oh well. Collecting taxes is part of the job. After all, I'm going to have a war to fund!

Who to invade first? Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not invade Knickeragua ? - (doesn't that mean wet knickers ?) Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would invade Granada again if you are from the US. The weather is nice, not much of an army to speak of etc.

Or you could invade Kookamongstusastan. Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And when you are a member , can you see to it that i will get my compensation fund ? I am trying to get it for more than a month now and that damd bank employee from Zenith Bank isn't helping either . After i get my funds you may invade Nigeria . Lots of taxes to collect there Laughing

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Sounds like you hooked yourself a winner there. Someone this stupid is probably going to be gullible enough to do just about anything you tell him.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
flip flap and flop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dear prime-minister jayhawk,
now that you are a member, we know that you need a finance-minster. or two, bettter three.
we are ready to step in charge.
we know how to spend money for nothin' + chicks for free. yeah !
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized something. If I'm a member of the United Nations, that means that I've got full diplomatic immunity.

I repeat - FULL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!

Hell, I could kill someone and they couldn't do anything about it.

This is pretty sweet. Very Happy

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about invading america, im sure the rest of the UN will like that idea and in nigeria there are loads of lads trying to give you millions to help fund the war Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Millenium Development Goals now rest on your shoulders.

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic