SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Job Lads Caper - Inspired by Gomer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Few more cheque lads

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] (Email dead)

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig

Last edited by 4X1X9 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one fish for your sea of pain.
[email protected]

Glad to see musicman has joined in the fun. How goes it, MM? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH

I'm not very happy at all!! Sad The Izone repository has been down for a long time and I'm having to really work to find new check lads each week!

Of course, now that we have a new check lad thread I'm much happier!. I have a special lad who loves Mr Gomer. Please don't email [email protected] asking for a job with his company!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only have two new jobs for certain and room for many more.

I'll collect up all the ones mentioned and get mails sent right away. Very Happy

No Lad can get too much G0mer. Twisted Evil

Caramba - I got my first job related call and answered it as I would on getting a Lotto Lad on the line. Embarassed

I managed to rescue the call. Now he'll think I'm getting stiffed by a Lotto lad too, so he'll see my great potential, and maybe I'll even get a raise.

Whoopee - now I got 4 jobs - I'm a workaholic.

I work for

Cheap F@brics LTD
Weiqia0 Textile
CBH Qingda0 Co.,Ltd
Huat3x Company

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a nice brand new one too

[email protected]

I've had another requiring an upfront fee

For now I'll answer that request with a straight *$ck off to try to impress on them that this tactic is a dead duck and will lose them all chance of getting a payday.

I suppose the danger is that some victims, in the curent economic climate, may be desperate enough to do that.

If I have to change tactics - I'll do that.

Quote:
I have received your mail. Firstly, I must thank you for your interest in this endeavor.we received a mail from Unicef head office and they told us that there are five clients that are ready to make a payment into your bank acccount and before we commence on the payment you are going to deposite (300pounds)so you can contact our head office for more details
[email protected]
awaiting your soonest
Unicef Management.

I replied in this way to try to make them believe that their new wrinkle is just incomprehensible and easily misunderstood - making their cheque scam unworkable.

Quote:
Dear Sir

I am delighted that you have offered the benefit of payment being made up front, so I request the transfer of commission to be received from you before I transact any business .

You have my bank details and I ask you to send the commissions immediately to the bank account which I have provided, and look forward to receiving confirmation when you have done this. I will look forward to receiving your work and will deal with it expeditiously.

I never expected that your job would be so generous and profitable.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is also a great possiblity whilst massbaiting this lot to be on the look out for fake company websites. Hawk eye mod Ima Baeder noticed one such site just by looking at one of the Email addys I posted as it looked like one that belonged to a domain and has been sent for extermination. Result!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147388

Just be careful to check before reporting they aren't just using a real website to look legitimate like I did, doh! Embarassed

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147351

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thinking 4X1X9 - I get about one fake website a week from the mass lotto baiting that I post for destruction.

I'm now getting accepted for jobs I have no record of ever applying for. Shocked

Obviously they are real jobs. Laughing

It's very confusing trying to work out how many jobs I now have. I'll try and tally them up today. Very Happy

I have to smile at some of the replies I send back Very Happy

Quote:
That will be no problem at all. I have a revolving credit facility f £250,000 and regulalrly bank cheques in excess of £100,000

My account often has international transfers going through it and my bank are fully regulated by the FSA, backed by the Banking Ombudsman and is used by some of this country's leading acolytes.

My job requires accuracy and speed of reaction and you will not find me lacking in either.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Quote:
If you would care to peruse my earlier letter you will find that I have already supplied this information to you.

I will expect a greater degree of competence from you in future.

I give below all my personal details again

Nicely pompous and arrogant, just begging for a Lad to want to hit me.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more banks for Alan to do his thing with. However some are still not complying hoping there is a way we can do a wire transfer. Of course their isn't Smile

Quote:
Dear xxxx xxx,

1 must thank you vry mush for your transpiracy and hard w0rk which I must say I am highly impressed ab0ut, we have confidence in you that you can d0 better.

Regards to your previ0us email the cleared funds in your account, 1 will like to know if you have anyb0dy may be a friend or relative that can help y0u make the transfer in the USA or near by country ar0und Cuba.

You are advice to make that co0ntact from your end fast we have more payment coming 1nto your account very soon we await to hear from you so0nest.

Regards,
Wu J1ang

I'm having none of it Twisted Evil My response below.

Quote:
Dear Mr. J1ang,

Thank you for y0ur Email, please be informed we are a business, we do n0t allow friends or relatives to make payments for us, that would be against company protocol. The 0nly people who can effect a transfer is an employee all of whom are located in Cuba. When we initially c0ntacted you we stated clearly that we could only d0 a bank to bank transfer and you agreed that this would be fine and as such sent us the check t0 process. Please send your bank details s0 we can send you back your $860 post haste.

Regards

Mr. xxxx xxx

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1 must thank you vry mush for your transpiracy

What's he accusing you of - being a pirate ?

When they stick to WU you could try sending him a mail from your addie but starting "Dear Mr G0mer" and stating you sent the money to the bank account as requested, and asking if the second payment should go to the same one. You add that you agree with what he said about WU only being used by beach bums and vagrants. It worked in the Lotto thread.

Some will step in with an account just to collect Mr G0mer's scam funds.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Cheers Gomer, might try that if they persist with wanting me to go to WU.

Some more cheque/check lads:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More lads for 4x1x9's and Gomer's Meat Grinder:

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

edit: just a bit...
and a bit more...I most of these from
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/index.php?page=2 and
http://www.419legal.org/

They seem to just report on them, whether they are fake or not, but don't bait them. They try to get fake job websites shutdown, however. So, I guess it's fair to "borrow" the lads to keep an eye on them and exact some pain from them?? Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy, you've got a bunch of fake domains there!! Shocked Very Happy

Can you please PM me a scam email with header for:

[email protected] : Posted here: Fake Bank Forum Thread

[email protected] : Posted here: Fake Bank Forum Thread Dead! Very Happy

[email protected] Posted here: Fake Bank Forum Thread

any of these three:
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
(note: there is no hosted site for this, but the addresses check out as good with email dossier).

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i notice one of those has a fake vacation website attached to it.

http://london-wales-tours.com/index.html

I've never seen one like that before.

The danger to foreign tourists is great - so forgive me but I'll post that in the fake site forum immediately if it's not already there.

Complete bastards. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Just booting this $£%&er into touch makes the thread worthwhile.

Nicely found 4X1X9. I don't do the killing nowadays so if you want a flag you can follow it up in the forum.

Ima's done it already. Very Happy

I'm gobsmacked. Whether it's just to back up to the cheque/job scam or is also a straight vacation fraud too I don't know.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer - ^^ this one is part of Mars Metals company employment scam.
Apparently, after they hire you, they arrange your travel to the country of employment.
Gee, all I wanted to do was feed your grinder, and I got myself into fake websites!! Shocked

@ Ima - pm sent with the info you requested from me.

Safari Issac to Chad
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the information, SlapHappy. I'm sorting it now. I've edited and updated my post above with links to the Fake Bank threads for the sites. I've already deaded one of them. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vpmanchester has agreed to get in on the action with her own unique brand of phone credit sucking justice Smile

Have sent this to a couple of choice job lads

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am sending you this mail to inf0rm you that today the cheque you sent us has cleared and the funds are n0w available in our business account. We will be returning t0 you the balance of $1232, this is after deducting our 10% commissi0n as agreed for cashing the check.

We will, as instructed, send the m0ney via Western Union to your secretary Mr. G0mer unless we receive instructions from you to the contrary. If there are any ammendments you would like to make to payment instructions please ph0ne my colleague Ms. xxxx xxxxx as soon as possible on (+44) 7017446000 as she will be going down to the Western Union office today to make payment. Please ph0ne rather than Email if it is a matter of great urgency

Regards

Mr. xxxx xxx

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wish to notify you that a customer of ours tried to make an instant payment to you yesterday night into your account but experienced some difficulties because of the bank he is operating and where he wanted to make the transfer from. The name of the bank is called Halifax Bank.

Please I want you to earn your first 10% immediately to see that what we promise to do is achievable with you. Can you kindly endeavour to open an account at Halifax Bank

Did he try to flash me ?

I'll respond with "if you stick your head up your arse" - cheeky sod.

I've seen this before. I suspect that they have had success with their scam with a customer of that bank and feel that they will have a better chance of screwing me if I use them as my bank too - so I'll make it clear that their idea is both ridiculous and won't work.

Scammer misinformation is what we're here for.

Not so long ago it was against most banks policy to allow a customer to operate accounts with more than one clearing bank to prevent 'cross wiring'. (I've changed it's name for the reason below Laughing - any UK bank people will know what it is).

Arguing against a half lie is very difficult and they won't have a clue what 'cross wiring' is - and, as it's a type of fraud I won't enlighten them.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are a few more from my personal catchers. These include staight check lads as well as "work at our hotel" and nanny lads.

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads are still trying to find a way out of doing a bank to bank transfer, one lad wants me to use paypal, but paypal is an American company just like WU and MG and as a Cuban national I'm forbidden to use them. His response is rather cryptic, I don't think he understands that even though he is in Nigeria Paypal is still an American company, therefore, I can't do business via paypal Wink

Quote:
taly0r peter to me
show details Sep 5 (16 hours ago)

send the money through paypal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show original
Message text garbled?
Mxxx Axx to taly0r
show details Sep 5 (13 hours ago)

Dear Mr. Peter,

As a Cuban national I'm not allowed to transfer m0ney through an American run company like Paypal, we did agree on a bank to bank transfer, please do n0t ask me to break my countries laws. Please send your bank details post haste so we can effect the transfer 0f your money back to you.

Regards

Mr. Mxxx xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taly0r peter to me
show details 6:27 am (3½ hours ago)

Nigeria Nigeria

------------------------------------------------

Mxxx xxx to taly0r
show details 10:15 am (1 minute ago)

Dear Mr. Tayl0r,

You may be in Nigeria but Paypal is an American run company, sending money to an American run company is in direct contradicti0n to the Trading With the Enemy Laws of Cuba which this company will n0t break under any circumstances. Please send your bank details so we can effect the transfer 0f $860 post haste.

Regards

Mr. Mxxx xxx

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just came out of the oven seconds ago....job rep scam.

CEO. Mrs. Helen D. Barnes.
Address: 24 Deepdene Road
London, UK SE58EG.
North London.
United Kingdom.
phone;;+447024013060
email:([email protected]

Safari Issac to Chad
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taly0r is still looking for an alternative to a bank to bank transfer so I thought I would finally give up and suggest one Twisted Evil

To be honest I'm not really expecting him to bite and go on Safari as there has only been a handful of exchanges between us but nothing ventured nothing gained. If he refuses, which I fully expect him to, I will suggest one of my executives takes a flight to Lagos to meet with him Wink

Quote:
taly0r peter to me
show details 12:27 pm (2½ hours ago)

I can`t give out my bank acc0unt just like for sercuity reason but can you send the money thr0ugh fedex,dhl,ups or TNT and send me the tracking number al0ng with it.

My response

Quote:
xxx xxx to taly0r
show details 3:23 pm (0 minutes ago)

Dear Sir,

Good day to you sir I h0pe you are well.

In the present climate I fully understand your c0ncern regarding a bank to bank transfer, however, the same pr0blem occurs with all the companies you are menti0ning; Fedex, DHL, UPS and TNT are all American companies in the first instance even though they trade on a global scale and we are n0t permitted to do business with them as that would c0ntradict with Cubas "Trading With the Enemy" Laws.

The 0nly real alternative to a bank to bank transfer I can see is for you or a c0mpany representative of yours to come over to Cuba to collect the money, we shall of course, as a gesture of g0odwill cover your flight and hotel and charge it to our comapany accounts as a business expense 0n your arrival in Havana, Cuba.

Please inform me 0n the course of action you wish to take.

Regards

Mr. Mxxx xxx

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention jobs applicants, these lads are looking for you!

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are actively baiting

please let me know!!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All quiet with the cheque lads am not getting many bites despite various modalities. So trying my hand at finding employment with a hotel posing as a young Cuban worker desperately trying to support his family.

As we all know lads claim that scamming is "payback for colanialism" surely then they wouldn't try and rob a poor Hispanic lad? Would they? Bet they will.

Wonder if they will feel it is ok if I swim to Miami to use Western Union? Will they try and stop me? Bet they don't.

Quote:

xxxx xxx to humanres0urced.
show details Sep 10 (21 hours ago)

Dear Sir,

i write email to you, s0rry if english no good but first language not english it be spanish. I from Cuba, 20 year 0ld, and am very hard worker and am interested in vacany for deckhand w0rk you advertise.

Regard

Mr. xxxx xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message text garbled?
Star Cru1se Int'l to me
show details 5:59 am (6 hours ago)

xxxx,do send us y0ur resume for assessment.

thanks
management.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx xxx to humanres0urced.
show details 12:26 pm (12 minutes ago)

Dear Sir,

Resume below for y0u to sea as you request from me.

=========================
Resume:

Name: Mr xxxx xxx
D0B: 02/13/1988
Martial Status: Single
Nationalaity: Cuban

Educati0n:

Secondary School: Did maths, english and spanish

Languages sp3ak: english and spanish

Work History: W0rked in factory from age 15-19 in Havana Cuba but factory got shut down n0w I look for opportunity with you to support family as deckhand. Am hard worker.
========================================

Regards

Mr. xxxx xxx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic