SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your all time favourite baits? (for a project i'm working on

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr-Budd-Butters-M.D
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please excuse me starting a new thread, but its been years since i was involved in baiting and i can see the baits are coming along very nicely indeed.

I am a writer who is working on a script about the lads, i have had a few things broadcast on Radio 4 in the UK, but nothing on TV.

Anyway

I have been spending the last fews hours laughing so hard I've coughed up a lung, but no matter.

My question is, what are your all time favourite baits folks? Just to get me in the mood

I'm especially interested in ones involving either the lad coming over to the UK on Safari or baits involving UK scammers, i can remember a few along the lines of the PPPPPPowerbook from 5 years ago, or so.

Video footage is especially welcome

sanuk!

Dr Budd Butters M.D
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you want us to nominate which of our own baits, or just anybody's that we found the most amusing?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr-Budd-Butters-M.D
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything that is regarded as a "classic" from anyone, round here would be great

Thanks
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is my all time fave, the phone convos are just classic.

http://www.419eater.com/html/mohamed_lucien.htm

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, so much to choose from: How about George Bush & the village people:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99584&start=0

Great read Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second that^^a shame for the real Village People but about the greatest thing I´ve ever seen developing on here Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From November 2002

This one, involving months of fictitious boat travel aboard the SS Lucky Lad with the amiable Capt Stabbin, the irascible Lonslo Tossov and the poor Lad, Jonathan Mokoena, chasing them round various African ports.

It's quite long.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The village people one gets my vote too.
Also, I enjoyed the stunt-lads too... Can't remember who baited them though.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ bombardier Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The village people! Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That one was great, I agree. Very Happy
Another hilarious bait that I followed closely was, "Crusade To A Fetish Village," by Scam Patroller. Brother Donald the scammer was a real gem.
Laughing Thumbs up A "must" read.
http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/crusade/crusade-to-a-fetish-village.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

our first safari(ongoing sort of)
because its the only one juju4u and i have managed to pull off with the help of a few others.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107&start=0

no plot or planning just off the top of our heads.
involves Lads the infamous dollar choppa Mr Gomer(hackers)
crazy doctors, horny over muscled nieces and a crazy ex boyfriend.

shows anyone can pull it off if they find the right lad

good luck trying to follow it Rolling Eyes

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would nominate Roy Cropper's safari involving the hunt for James Bond's original Aston Marin DB5 lost in deepest Africa, involving the cast of Coronation St and certain members of the Royal Family that I am duty bound not to name. Laughing

There was also one where a baiter baited as a fervent Irish Republican whose mails were highly abusive, containing the word 'feckin' every other word and involved a psychopathic detestation of all things Protestant.

The Lad just walked through the blaze of comic bigotry like a hero answering all the abuse as if it were all quite normal, whilst imploring him to believe that he wasn't a Protestant sympathiser.

The place is a comic goldmine, so it's hard to raise one above another.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My all-time favourite is YeaWhatever, Jojobean and Big Worm's safari to the Nile in Egypt:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81042&highlight=nile

Nothing beats:

Desperate Lad wrote:
YW: ok. you said that he could see the rocks...I figured it wouldn't be too far to swim out there
Larry: i can see clouds that does not mean i can fly!

Laughing

The bait that made me want to bait.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just looked it up; incredibly, the recently most famous one hasn´t been listed, the "Music to my Ears" one (Nigeria - Chad), which introduced a new piece of vocabulary to the world ("streaded"), and 128 thread pages can´t be wrong either Wink

Also very famous has been the "Third Anniversiary Safari".

I´d say reading both of them would need you to take the rest of the week off Laughing

"Music to my Ears" has been the possible number one thread on page 1 of Main for most parts of this spring and summer, so you´d definitely have to consider this one.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Music to My Ears kept me coming back, but Dumber than Dumberer made me register so I could comment. That one, however, is rather sensitive right now, I believe.

Anything of RoyCropper's with the idiot Lotto Lad Dan - and there are a lot of them. Dan just keeps popping back up for another go-round.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading for about 2 years, some of my favorites include:

3dward $mith's overseas adventure, truly epic with lots of audio, pictures, and a cast of probably 20 baiters involved. Listening to him shout at Double-O in Igbo was probably one of the funniest damn things I ever heard from here. Ed was so livid... beyond words, really.

The ARK/Dan D@nino lad wedding was great. ARK took pity and bought poor Dan a souvenier Tshirt for the pictures. There is still debate about whether they played it straight with each other or acknowledged each other as guymen.

Red's ongoing Jewel heist bait. The commitment from the lad, and the complete life change a bait like this brings about is amazing.

Anything with Kevin Will Tony. ...such a desperate lad, he wanted to believe everything so badly, for so long. And talk about a burn at the end...

I so wanted Roy's Austin-Martin heist to reach it's full conclusion. I still hope the mods will consider blocking at least a few small source subnets when things are getting good and so much has been invested. Roy's aristocrat character, expelled for shooting natives, was a treat. I assume Roy and Red are both Brits and I really buy into their dry deadpan sarcastic brand of humor.

There are many others but these were some of the lengthiest and funniest ones I could think of off the top of my head. YW and company deserve a lot of credit, too. The imagination and effort behind making TWAT seem legit and credible is amazing, and has left everyone with some true comedy gold.

Also a big honorable mention to SP's YMCA thread. Video of lads in costume, with bad choreography... you can't make shit like this up.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Larry Flynt's "Enter the Anus"
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66460

Jason_dinALT's "mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action"
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59604

Scam Patrollers Abeche safari

Bombardier's stunt lad

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^YW, did you do one with a trunk box floating around Namibia and drifting North?

Classic out-of-the-box thinking (pardon the pun) with a novel use of a satellite-tracking website. Road to the Skeleton Coast?

EDIT - yep, it is. (see the links above)

Purple Flower
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One that makes me laugh every time is Victor Versus Lemon Squeezy. I read that one a couple times before I joined. He really drove that lad crazy.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been so many absolutely tremendous baits by the Eater community that its damn near impossible to say which was best, funniest or most outstanding.....

But the one safari bait that really opened my eyes was YW's - Road to the Skeleton Coast.
Reading that bait I was utterly amazed at the level of professionalism by the baiter.
Not only a fiendish plot, but the use of satellite telephones and phoney websites created solely for the purpose of getting a lad on safari.

I had never seen anything like it before, this was in an entirely different league, and I knew then that I wanted to try safari baits trying to emulate YW.
http://www.websourceserver.com/YeaWhatever/SkeletonCoast/index.html

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has no one mentioned any of Shiver's baits ?

Commodore PC carved in wood for one.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW's Skeleton Coast one was amazing. The Tina Turner bait that Rumbero/SlapHappy did was very creative too.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Music to my ears - impossibly well done.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver's Lad rendition of the classic Monty Python "Dead Parrot Sketch".

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic