SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had been away for a few days.

Alf sen this today:
Quote:
Yes I have figured it all out. i know what we are going to do. the plans are made. i will let you know shortly. the mone is in a bank acount in Niger. Ihava is recuperating and will be repatriated shortly home. i will be leeving fro egypt to regain the work crew for the final factory site.

sory that is all i can say for now.

Alf

...& wrote back to bernie, as requested by @Red:
Quote:
Ok i am confuse by all this but good. sory about the jeep ok.

can you please credit the 10,500 to micheal wiliams who has been in touch with you. his emaiol is copied to this leters. so just talk to him becuas i owed him that much anyways ok, thanks.

camper alf

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope Mr Micheal has the gumption to go all the way to Agadez, and his oga is still convinced enough in the reality of Alf to fund the next leg.
It would be fun to send a lad there, I think it would be the first, as there is a lovely pyramid there. The town is full of Tuareg rebels, and I have heard that it's really tough to scrape up cash for a return bus ticket by begging on the street. Smile

The latest news from the area says they will lay down their arms.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/homepageCrisis/idUKLI175498._CH_.242020080818

But, I'm sure it's not a very pleasant place to be.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I've been too distracted by RL to do this bait justice. Master & I have decided to whind it down to your 'money in niger' modality.
Micheal wrote (regarding 5imba & the 10k refund:
Quote:
Dear Alf,

I have read your emails and still awaiting your proposal concerning the conclusion of this transaction. Meanwhile, Ihava has been in touch and wondering if you knew how she was doing too. I got a copy of the email from Simba Safari camp and your emails asking that I be credited with the sum of $10,500. I do not understand properly please be kind enough to explain.

Regards
Micheal Williams.

Alf sent to Micheal:
Quote:
Well it's the 10,000 that i promised for your troubles. since the safari people are willing to credit it back even though i did pay then they can get it to yu and thats that. i am no longer in a frica tomorow i go to egypt. Ihava is on her way home too. that crazt bastratd paul is i maybe stil in africa i cont know.

the mone was left in a bank acont for you to pikup $70000 deposted in a secret bank account in yur name Micheal Williams. only the bank manager know aboout it. micheal wil havto go to the bank in person to pick up the mone. it is a secret acont for safeti as theres hakers and others lurkin about this acont cost an aditional $2000, in order to keep the acont secret.

bank details and a secret frase wil be given AFTER he arived in town and emailed me. this is a nother securiti mesure, so no body else can receive the mone but micheal. since you have hakers all round, it would be to only revil the details after micheal has arrived in town. i dont want the other gomer stealin thes mone.

all micheal has to dois to arive at the bank, ask for mr thomas mufin the bank manager. would identifi him self, say the secret phrase, give the acont details, and mone will be handed in cash.

and thats my way.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've replied as B3rnie with the following (to the lad and CCed 4lf):

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lli4ms

I have negotiated with your friend 4lf to refund his money, less a service fee for the expenses I incurred from my driver who spent several fruitless days looking for you.

We have agreed upon a refund of US$10,500 however 4lf has explained that you are to be the beneficiary of this refund and as such as I ask that you provide me with a bank account for direct deposit of the refund into your account.

Please advise this as soon as possible.

Should you wish to enquire about staying with in the future please do not hesitate to ask and we will do our utmost to fulfil your request.

All the best

Let me know if you need anything else.

If he responds he'll be getting a trophy pic request.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this pic you can use to direct him to the bank after he gets up there. if it goes that far. A bit blurry, but cell phone cameras really suck.
Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This from Micheal addy:
Quote:
Compliment to you Mr Alfred,
Well Mr Alfred i got your email,and i will i know that that these is really true.if you want me to get to the bank means you will have to provide media for me o get there ,will Right now you said that the 5imba Camp want to credit me with Some money fine,If i get the money i will be able to come down to there bank in Niger and meet with the bank manager.

Well Sir ,Let me inform you that you should give these information to simba safari camp so they can credit me with Western union Money transfer with the information below down to Nigeria.because if i am to go back to London without the fund ,means you have forfeited all the fund and you will be left with nothing and i will not have to come back to Africa any more ,so make plans with 5imba 5afari camp to make th transfer to me through Western union Money transfer with the follow information and you have to give me the name of the bank and address of the bank and phone number of the bank,so i call make necessary preparation before leaving to that country again ,first i need to call ,

So below is the transfer information ok.

Reciever name : Mike ...........
Adddress:12 Board street,lagos
Country Code : 234

That is the information, you need to make the transfer down to me,He is a very trust worthy person and i trust him ok,he works with the United kingdom Emb in Nigeria.
So pls let me know the way forward regarding all the information i do request from you ,and pls i want you to also call me so you will know who you are mail on my number below ok.
Regard to you and i just love you email and i will keep waiting still i see you ok or get the fund for you lotto won ok.
Regard

Micheal Williams
+234805244xxxx

Alf's reply
Quote:
yes mike so arranger with simab people for yur mone there. the loto funds are safer in niger in a bank til you gut them. ok.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

paul is fishing for info from michael again.
Quote:
Oi Mr Michael
ya info was crap. I went ta tha hospital n Ihava's not there.
what tha hell. They said she left with Alf. where did they go?
Paulo

though i dont think he will reply

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Micheal is all business now? Ha, he has all figured out, this will not go well for him. He is so desperate. I'm sure he will gladly give up some bank details.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs a bit of a slap.

He's leading you a bit at the moment and needs to be reminded who is boss. All this talk about you "losing" the lotto money, what a joke, make him remember you have nothing to lose by failing to collect but he has everything to lose (considering how much he has already paid out in travel costs) and hence he should start doing as he is told Wink

Looking good guys, I'll keep working him but he needs to realise that this $10,500 from 55C could be the only money he sees from this whole thing so unless he cooperates with B3rnie he could be going home empty handed.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@red ^^^^

After Alan has closed down 2 or 3 accounts and Michael again threatens to go back to the UK, ask for an account in the UK.

The fish are biting but mugu's forgotten which end of the line he's on!! Thumbs up
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no email from him today.

@Red - I think that he does 'get' that the 10k is badly needed; he had indicated in an email recently that if he collected that, then he could make his way to Niger (seems logical enough).

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe one of the Michaels gets it, and the other one doesn't.
Wouldn't surprise me. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is in hiding from us i think.

couldnt help but throw another chop in, might give him a pulse again

Quote:
Attn Mr Alf
this is Mr Gomer.
Mr Michael told me of the bank in Niger.
Let me tell you i will be going there again to bank ok
I will mail you when at niger then you give me detail ok not mr michael
tell me who is bank manager?
Mr Gomer

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Hahaha - Good idea! That is just the sort of thing that usualy gets him (them) moving Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the bank manager should send the lad, Old Micheal, the safari lad, a welcome email! And let him know that his payment is ready for pickup in Agadez. But of course, not tell him which bank or acct details, as he is under strict instructions and is bound by secret bank acct protocols. Smile
Try as he might, they will not get the information from him until they have arrived in town. They can take a pic of Micheal next to the pyramid, an 16th century mosque, and send it to Alf for his okay to release the funds. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this:

(STOP REPLYING ANY HARRY GOMERS EMAI THEY ARE ALL HACKER,I AM COMING MY SELF TO NIGER OK)
Quote:
Compliment to you
Mr Alfred ,i got your email want to inform you about two things,
1, I am please with your email,as soon as 5imba make the transfer to me Twisted Evil ,i will be in Niger for the lotto fund ok.So please just bear with me i have to wait for the fund to come ok.
:yikes: 2, I got an email from the hacker that they said they will be coming them self,let me inform you that Mr Harry gomer ha since stop seeding you email,so any mail yo see that state harry gomer is from he hackers ,they no about the fund in Bank of Niger,so why did you inform them,i have won you before stop informing then,pls pls pls except you want to loss you $12MILLION LOTTO FUND.
How is Ihave doing hope she is fine ,well i just need the phone number of the manager Evil or Very Mad i want to call him,i can just go to were i don't no any person.

You must no reply any gomer mail any more ok. Mr harry gomer will alway pass massage through me to you ok.

Please i need the bank pone number very important please.

Michealn

Reply:
Quote:
Good that your getin sorted out with the simab people.

Ihava is doing fine she will fuly recover. Do you know have ehard of paul???

The bank manager wil contact yu shortly ok.

the hakers i dont know what hapened at all? i am sad they got mone from Ihava yu know. i dont want that to hapen again for gods sake. pleas folow the safeti protocol i put into place and everything wil be ok.

thanks

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju - Master asked me to write up something from the bank manager.
Doing it now, and will pm it to master, and you to look over.
You'll have to give me Micheal's addy, too, or I will give you access to my email acct for you to send...(better>)
Very Happy

EDIT: PM's sent to Master and juju4u email from banker done...
maybe you'll get a trophy pic as well! Laughing

EDIT: here's the pic of the mosque

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks for putting this together guys!

I have sent the text w/ minor modifications:

(Greetings from Mr. Muffin / Your Funds in Agadez)
Quote:
Dear Sir:

My name is Mr. Thomas Muffin, and I am an expat bank manager on duty in Agadez, Niger. Mr. Alfred W. has deposited some money into our bank for you. At his request I have set up this email box to contact you and affect his wishes. The total sum is $65,000.00 USD. He has told me that you will be coming to Agadez soon to retrieve the money in person. Some rather cumbersome security measures have been put into place, at his request, on your behalf. At this time I cannot reveal which bank I work for, nor contact you by any other means. Included for your viewing pleasure is a photograph of our bank front, taken from my cell phone camera.

Please indicate approximately your date of arrival. When you arrive in Agadez (weekdays only, please, and bear in mind I keep banker's hours), please send an email informing me you have arrived, at [email protected] , and include a photo of yourself standing in front of the Agadez Grand Mosque. The Grand Mosque is located in the center of town. You cannot miss it. It is in the shape of a pyramid. This will prove your arrival and I will compare it to another picture of you that I have been given. I have enclosed a picture of the Mosque for you. Take a similar picture showing yourself and your face very clearly in the photo. Make sure that you attach the photo to your email. I MUST SEE the photo before I will tell you which bank to go to and any other account information.

We will not accept nor make any phone calls, for security reasons, as instructed, since I do not know your voice.

Once this procedure is done:

I will give you the bank address, account information, and secret pass code so that you can access your funds here at this bank. It was put into a secret account for your pickup here, only. It cannot be withdrawn by anyone but yourself, and it cannot be sent via any mode of wire transfer or WU/MG. It must be picked up in cash, in person here in Agadez, at the request of the client, Alfred, for security reasons.

Thank you for putting your trust in us, Mr. Williams. Your money is safe in our hands and earning a very nice rate of interest. Should you wish to invest your money with us once you take delivery thereof, I would be pleased to assist you and introduce you to our vast array of investment products and services.

Regards,

Mr. Thomas S. Muffin
[email protected]

Both the bank (renamed) & the mosque pics were attached Very Happy

Edit: Darn!... Wasn't thinking about the time; sent ~midnite local... Oh well, server delays, I guess Laughing

@slaphappy - Looks like we have finally just about succeeded in luring you into our bait Very Happy

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sweet. i thought mr michael had left us but he is still hanging on like a true victim. Twisted Evil

You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@all Ghost pot of gold just sitting at the end of the rainbow ( or bottom and just to the left of a Pyramid )

Quote:
Both the bank (renamed) & the mosque pics were attached
Not sure why the bank pic was needed other than this bait works best with total confusion.

Michae1 will dream maybe for months about "his" money. Eventually risk reward will be an emotional choice not logical one. Payments for the loans for the trip to Cameroon and Benin, friends who bailed him out in Cameroom (muscle maybe who went to Benin to make sure he was repaid)

Michae1 needs a list for his next 5afari :- bring cab fare, his meds, make time to take his breakfast and draw his bath.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juju - Please send me the original scam mail via email with headers (or another email that proves he is a scammer) so I can send that with the bank account details to Alan.

For everyone's reference, the lad has sent B3rnie two bank accounts (one in the UK and one in China), both of which have been forwarded to Alan.

I have replied back to the lad with the following:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. Williams,

Thank you for writing to and indicating your chosen method of payment in relation to the refund due and payable as per our previous correspondence. I will ensure payment is made as soon as possible.

I remind you, however, that as with all guests who are subject to a discounted fare, you are required to provide us with a marketing promotional photograph for . This is a clause of the terms and conditions that you accepted when you indicated that you would be staying with us.

Ordinarily this would be done at the campsite but as you were unfortunately unable to come I must request that you do so remotely. Please take the photo with 4 of your friends with a large banner that says "We Love !". Please ensure you smile for the photo. Your personal details will not be disclosed in any marketing campaign in line with our Privacy Policy.

I have spoken with our bank manager today and he has prepared the wire transfer of the money to your account. The transfer will be finalised as soon as we receive this photograph.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Will he be stupid enough to fall for that? Confused

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
take the photo with 4 of your friends with a large banner that says "We Love !". Please ensure you smile for the photo.

No way in a million years will this mugu EVER smile for that photo.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - I have forwarded a few emails. This character is # 5 or 6 down the line from the original scam, so it's a bit unorthodox tying the acct you have back to the scam. I have sent a U.K. acct off to Alan in the past, maybe it's the same one you have. I have not seen the China acct before.

For the scam: The williams addy (that sent bank acct info) ties back to the gomer addy, ties back to the atmsenate addy, for which you have a format w/headers.... By virtue of the emails forwarded to you. Also, the U.K. acct came to me from the gomer1/atmsenate house addys in the past, again, forwarded emails - That ties the china acct in that way.

I do hope he makes that trophy pic! Very Happy

I have no news of the lad today.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent news, Red! Two bank accounts! Very Happy Thumbs up clapping
So, now we got the prospects of two pics, one with S1mb@ banner, and one at the pyramid (if he decides to make one more leap of fait..I mean, desperation.) Smile Will he send the pic with banner? Yes, I believe he will.
What's a simple picture for 10.5k? He's only got to round up three or four of his buddies. Going to Agadez is really a longshot, especially when he doesn't get his transfer. But, who cares? Laughing The thought of that money sitting there will bug the crap out of him! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, I hope he does send the photo, we need it for marketing material for S1mba C4mps (real marketing material, so we can send it to lads!).

As for the accounts, thanks for the emails Juju, I've shot all the info over to Alan.

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic