SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many at one time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boom shop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just wondering how many scammers do most of you (at least dedicated) baiters handle at once. I'm personaly happy with around four, usually one or two won't read the letters I send for quite some time, so I can be lazy. I'll usually just end up quoting text from some video game walk through, something form War and Peace, or even something from a cookbook once and a while (do you like brownies baby?). Anyways, for the ones that actually read, I have to sit and type for an hour sometimes just thinking up lies for them and digging for images to match, which I usually re size x 5 and convert it to a bitmap (praying they have dial up). I haven't found one yet that wants to chat either, it's been months since I started doing this and they always avoid "the chat" question like the plague. "omg my local internet cafe says I can't chat, they say I need peripherals or something" *gag* I could have so much fun with them in chat. Twisted Evil
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love scams are time consuming to start with, but the good thing is that you can use your vlads' tricks back on them. Write a series of scripts designed to exhaust theirs, then you can happily cut and paste (just as they do) til the cows come home. If you have a vlad that reads your emails, you're then less likely to get caught out with the tricks you mentioned.
If you do it that way, you can do dozens of vlads at a time.
I actually only do 1 or 2 at a time, but I don't always have a lot of spare time... the cut and paste thing is till a good time saver. I believe it's covered in Wayne's excellent university class on baiting vlads:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126635
There is also a YIM baiting class by redshoes in the university.

Chat wise, not all vlads like IM'ing, although Wayne does it quite a lot I think, so he knows where to find the messenger fans. I believe Murry Guru has had IM chats too. (Edit: I see newer member Titiana does IM chats quite a lot as well).
Instead I try to find vlads who phone chat (or at least rope in a girl to do it for them). It's good fun and costs them a fortune.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When it comes to love lads, I am like you, I usually have about 4 going at once, it different stages of the game. However, I do have other baits going, that fill my time in between. If you find yourself with some down time, grab a NOK, a lotto lad, or a gold bait.

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
Click here to support 419Eater.com
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

During a good spell I can have 2 or 3 dozen vlads and a half dozen lads/pinays on the go at once. I've not had much time to lately tho, due to things like the Summer holidays, my site [pimp mode] romancescambaiter.com [/pimp mode] and so on. Right now I have 2 or 3 in my sights and that's it.

IM baiting can be a lot of fun, but can be very time consuming. Vlads are all done thru scripts til they run out of script and have to personally reply to my emails. Then I give them real attention. Until that point it's maybe 5 minutes a day sending them all the same scripted reply to their scripted reply.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused I hate the whole phone chatting thing, even though it costs them I would rather deal with the vlad directly in IM. Besides, iunno why but it just feels kind of creepy talking to some bimbo they paid to call me. I would just end up feeling sorry for her. Thank you for the ideas and leads though, I will look into it!

------------

... oops just got mail, it seems my Ukrainian super model is begging for photos!! Guess I'll have to dip into the ol' "Busey Bucket" again. Wink

I love it when they talk dirty!
boom shop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
During a good spell I can have 2 or 3 dozen vlads and a half dozen lads/pinays on the go at once.

Arrow Shocked

G-Dog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two or three at the same time works for me.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only do vlads. As mentioned I also have many pre-written scripts to send back, all that flow from the other. When they start asking questions that has already been covered in a previous scripted letter, there is an instant slap ready to go. I don't read their scripts generally -just glance at them and occasionally will add a quick response to one question. How many do I do - well I have a minimum of 20 going at any one time - At present about 40. I also use a number of character profiles.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can handle about 5 lads comfortably. Some are more intense than others. I get to know their schedules and we drop into a routine where each lad is allocated email, chat and phone call time.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
boom shop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I'm not a fan of using scripts, I like to change it up accordingly. Drop subtle innuendo here and there when their listening. Make fun of something they said, or described. Guess I'm a believer in quality over quantitiy. But I guess I can see how you could bait so many with them. Takes the fun out for me though.

One of them just asked me if I enjoyed taking "Russian Baths", I couldn't resist. I told them...
Oh yes I have many Russian baths a week, every time I rise from my Russian bath, I just want to grab my AK and start a petty brutal war with some smaller country. It is very invigorating. Smile
This one stopped writing me for three whole days. lol

I'm gald some of you do so many at once, it makes me smile, but I'm happy with just a hand full myself.

Oops, I forgot to empty the tub. Confused

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm down to one at the moment. I was a bit burnt out a while back and now I just play one or two on a lax basis. I'm not a troophy hunter as much a it would be nice to have one for the mantle piece. I just love rattling their brains. Vlads and Lads they all hate me me in the end.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic