SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Auto-chop modality available (Now with DIY!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some of the new folks around, as well as experienced baiters, I am offering my auto-chop services.

Here is how it works. I have two email addresses which are fake lad accounts. Both are Gmail so they are not really traceable. When you are ready to have your lad's dollar chopped, copy in one of the email addresses to the CC field and tell your lad you're copying in the person you made the payment to so they can all get it sorted out. What'll happen is you'll get a dolla-chop/insult script to your lad that I can BCC you on, upon request. It even provides a lad's phone number, a one Dan1el Ar1nze who needs lots of calls from other angry lads.

*Beware* I do send some pretty graphic/nasty stuff to the lads so request the BCC at your own risk.

I can then go back in, pick out the lads who respond back and abuse them even more. If anyone has a great chop script to add to this, let me know and I can put it on the list as well.

Here are the two characters: G0dfr3y B3llo and of course Chucky So1udo. They are lieutentants to the great and fearsome Mr. G0mer and I intend to put some references to him in the script. Twisted Evil

Godfrey is:
Chucky is:

Forgot to mention, I'd like to thank Devguy for the scripts and a particularlly annoying lad who volunteered his phone number, he just doesn't know it yet. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Scam Alot - Autochopping....nice. Very Happy Pretty soon, we'll have so many auto-tools, we'll just sit back and watch the lads run around the world, and receive their anguished pleas and death threats in our boxes. More party time for us. Nothing wrong with that! Thanks, SSA! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good. I'll be using this Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just remember it may not send it to the CC'd person, just the sender. Regardless, I'll still monitor the box and then email the lad for you as much as possible. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neat, definitely something I will be using soon.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SSA for that. I know one greedy barsteward who will get a dose of this, at the appropriate time. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try to use it, I think I'm a few weeks off chopping my current lad though.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks sir scams a lot,

I'll be using this in the future.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Richerthansin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great.
my friend has instructed me
to not contact the other contact
(you) but I don't like the way he is treating me so
I cc'd you (his supa-visor) and included the WU details. lol!
although - I have a funny feeling he's gonna drop me soon.

CHOP HIM UP!

(FYI - I did not get the vacation response, so your theory about
not responding to CC may be correct.)

THANK YOUS!

"You have to take it serious because i forsee no great opportunity." - Mrs. Niko

". . . are you just bluffling about it?" - Joe Tran

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Premium Membership: It is truly painless!]</a>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let him know that come chop the dollars of all delta small boys like him and that he should crawl back into the same region where his mother and a goat conceived him. Laughing

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It works great!
I've got several proof's back that the person I sent the money to is rude and not related to them. I told them back that it sounds like they know them well.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!Last week Rev Cl3ment of the Orphans and Motherless Babys home was going through MTCN S3cure,and now he thinks Charl3s S0ludo has his $10,000.Great tool SS!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it has gotten results!

One chopped victim: "federal ministry of finance federal ministry of finance"

Quote:
> I dont know who are this people so, i never introduce you to any
> assistance or how can i help you to located where you can get western
> union agent around your area to my surprice you can send the money to a
> wrong information or to give some you dont know i never introduce you to
> anybody so what you say man,if i may ask you how old are you? you made me sick
> give me you telephone number i need to speak with you or you can
> call my telephone: [snip]

And he hasn't even e-mailed the chopper yet! Smile All I did was say I sent his money to Godfrey Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
broda no be so oooo be ur broda,s keep o u r smart confirm

Guy is not good o you collect my 950$ you still dey cause me ontop is bad now ok help me just give me 200$ make i just pay for my internet i no dey follow you fight just help me and moreso we fit still work together now i beg just 200$
Na monday igwe you take collect the money i beg.
you can chat with me on my yahoo id lillygold02

If this lad hasn't heard of the Gom3rB0yz, he will shortly.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a nice idea, I've got a Barrister Ben Chris who really, really needs this service at the moment. I'm sure he'll enjoy the service you provide.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be sure to abuse him as he deserves. Both email addresses are up and running. Just sent out a ton of insult mail today too. Laughing

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
This just in:

Quote:
broda no be so oooo be ur broda,s keep o u r smart confirm

Guy is not good o you collect my 950$ you still dey cause me ontop is bad now ok help me just give me 200$ make i just pay for my internet i no dey follow you fight just help me and moreso we fit still work together now i beg just 200$
Na monday igwe you take collect the money i beg.
you can chat with me on my yahoo id lillygold02

If this lad hasn't heard of the Gom3rB0yz, he will shortly.

lol...

I asked if he talked to the chopper, this is what he said:

Quote:
I DID HE IS A SCAM ARTIST HE AS MADE WAY WITH THE MONEY IS A THEIF TRY SEND ME YOU TELEPHONE NUMBER I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW AND MORESO TRY AND LOOK FOR THIS MONEY TO GET THIS CLEARANCE CETIFICATE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR FUND.

Quote:
I think someone is spying on your email so i want you to send me your telephone number so i can tell you what to do next.

Too bad I don't have a cell phone (I told this mugu 3 times already) Also too bad I don't answer my e-mail on Sundays too Smile That'll give him more reasons to be worried.

I had no idea that the Gomerboyz can spy on people's emails! Smile I learn something new every day.

I know, time to put the pressure back on the lad then.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir, this sounds great Very Happy

You may not believe this but I am baiting a certain Chucky So1udo. Cool
I wonder if your character Chucky S0ludo could chop his dolla sometimes in the future?

SlapHappy wrote:
More party time for us.

Yes! More time to chat with other baiters (just to give you an example)! Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Us baiters are a screwy bunch ain't we? What will we come up with next? Also, you might want to mask those addys.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have masked it, don't know why it doesn't show that way.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice modality. Just tried it. No auto response from here though..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I turned it off since I realized it didn't send it to the person cc'd. However, I will BCC the sender when I reply to the lad. That way they can see the insult I send the lad.

I'm gonna go check my box now, oooooooooo!!!! Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whomever is baiting as Paula, could you find the lad's IP address and post it up?

I'm about to screw with his mind.

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L0tta H3in3y sent her check lad to your B3ll0 account. First my mum chopped his dollar, then Mr G0mer chopped the second check. He's pretty wound up already, so I hope this will put him over the top. Twisted Evil

Thanks for this modality. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Running through them now.

"P4ula": your lad is in Malaysia but is African no doubt. I just got a reply from him asking me to "cool down". I sent him something back telling him he had to go abroad to buy women because not even his prostitute mother would give him any. Laughing

"M4rty": Your lad says he has tracked your money and that I am a thief. He copied me on the email. I sent him something back, a bit nasty that basically tells him that he's my bitch.

Another lad has asked me to stop chopping his dollar but then says he has lots of money, houses, cars and kids. I sent him this and the picture of the goat:

Quote:
FASHIE IT DEN. U LAI WEN U SAY U HIGH LEVEL. BOI UNA NO CLOSE FO G0MER. U GET NO HAUS U LAI U GET NO MOTO U LAI .UR CHILDREN BI WIT UR GOAT WHILE UR BRODA FORK U FOR ASS. NO LAI, GOMERBOYZ SABI ALL.

Malc0lm: Nothing from your lad, yet.

L0tta: Your lad is fuming. Nice WU slip by the way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic