SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...strange

It seems the lad really travelled from Nigeria to London (not for us baiters, of course Smile )
For one week his IP has resolved to there; I thought this was my inability to locate where he really is (satellite IP or whatever).

Today he called e6ffdyr0´s pimp phone, display said 0044 as well!

Webmeister, if you email him, please tell him we doubt him being in Australia. Why does he call us from the UK?

The money will wait in Ghana now.

PS. He wrote about 10 long emails to E over the weekend, I try to show disinterest and point towards you now Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one wealthy lad for making the trip to London. Maybe he was meeting someone in London for a face to face scam?

Are your characters located in London? I am surprised he didn't suggest a meeting with you three. That would have been an interesting twist.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be a UK redirect. Confused The fake bank sites have quite a few of those as well.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. I really don´t get it. Seems he is there, RL-related. I´d rather see him behind bars Evil or Very Mad

Don´t know what to do now yet. Maybe my bank has a partner bank in Le Hague, or Glasgow. "We" need a few days to recover from the dollar chop. My idea is that it was E´s big brother B (needds a speaking role here), who discovered a strange "WU payment slip" on his desk, flew to the bank and cancelled it and slapped his little brother for being so silly etc. etc. Could buy me another month, muhaha!.

Quote:
I can not understand you E
00:31 (Vor 12 Stunden)

Attn: E,

I can not understand you again E. You are still saying that the money is in Ghana, Who is going to pick the money in Ghana? Is like you are not serious. I have ask you to go to the bank and ask the clerk to change the transfer to Australia and you still telling me that the money is in Ghana waiting for me. I don't know what to do at this time.

Rev. U

Well I didn´t know you really went to London, you ar§e...I thought you were still rotting in a cafe next to Prudential.
Quote:
My job is on the line if don't re-send the money Australia
01:16 (Vor 11 Stunden)

But I did not discuss anything with you about sending the money to Ghana, so how come about sending the money to Ghana? The senator is not happy with me, he is suspecting me that I am the person that ask you to send the money to Ghana, that may be I want to divert your ATM card to some one else., this is the problem am facing with him right now.

Please, to save my job, go and send the money to Australia immediately so that I will not lose my job.

Quote:
Western union said that you have picked back the money. Go send it here Australia
02:09 (Vor 10 Stunden)

I call the western union office and I was told that the money has been collected by the sender, well am happy to hear that from western union when I call there office, so please, I will advise you immediately to direct the money to Australia.

OK. Time for a well-exercised big brother in-between family dolla chop Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a mucho to e6ffdyr0 for excellent pimp phone services - things are really nice and cozy this way Very Happy
Loooooooooooong emails in from him - it´s good he´s not wasting his time. Later I will only hint at my problems, the in-between-family dolla chop!
Quote:

Well, I am disappointed the way you answered me, after all my effort to see everything through. But I want you and your group to understand is, if I want to try anything funny nothing stop me from asking somebody in Ghana, to pull the money and Ii will tell you that I did not know anything about it because I know that what I am doing with you people legal.

If my call is showing Uk, you might be right because is card am useing to call you, and this is to inform you that we are`leaving here by weekend to my home Country Nigeria with the Senator. I don't know why what will be the faith of everything is I happend to tell the Senator they way you sound to me.

Look, my only happiness is that you have withdraw the money from Ghana, that one will tell you and your group that I am for real not to do anything stupid because nothing stop me from asking somebody to pick the money for me in Ghana and if you ask me I will tell you that I don't know anything about it because I did not ask you to send the m,oney to Ghana.

I want you people to tell me what your suggest it because I will love to give instruction to dispatch the ATM card on or before weekend.

You don't like talking to me on phone because yesterday I told you that I will call you back after 10 minutes but when I call, your phone was on answering machine and you have done the same thing today, well, I don't know how you feel. This is mid night here and am trying to know if you are sending the money today or not.

Please, discuss with your girl friend and T and you know that your girl friend is the real beneficiary of the funds but I like you because she is the one that introdues you to the transaction. Please, get back to me immediately.

Shame on you, Enno^^ Laughing

OK, since you go back to Nigeria, I´m sure there is a way to send the cash to, say Lagos, since you are back in Abuja then. By the way, where did you get the money from, your rotten criminal?
Quote:

I think I need to hear from you people let me know what the situation is like because as things is stand now I am no longer happy with the situation. I thought of reading your mail before now so that I will know exaclty what to do right now.
I will advise, you should go either SHOPING MALL,GAS STATION OR BIG SUPER MARKET and make the payment with the same information I sent to you but I think I should re-confirm is again to avoid making mistake and below are the information:

NAME:
ADDRESS: SYDNEY-AUSTRALIA
TEST QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: WHITE
EXPECTED AMOUNT: 1,877 EURO

Please, I want to hear from you people because I am under pressure from Senator David Mark, he is asking if A, is the real beneficiary of the ATM card because he the is very last person that endorse the approval on her favour. Though he believe all am telling him because I told him that the money for the insurance/courier fees has been sent but there was a mistake that is why we could not be able to pick the money here and I told him that you have promise to resent the money by yesterday or today.

My worry concern is that I want to know what the situation is like in your side bceause if anything goes wrong I will lose my job, they may think that am trying to divert the ATM card to another person that is why the money was sent to the Ghana, that is why I told you that you should go immediately and withdraw the money back from where you made the payment and thank GOD you did exactly that.

Rev. U

My, this Abuja-London traveller surely is not the worst English speaker.
My reply, hinting at the difficult (but not at all hopeless) situation :
Quote:
Dear reverend honorable Barristre,

what shall i do?!?!?!

my brother Bi and my mother they found the transfer payment slip and cancelled the payment
I could not be online yesterday they took my laptop away

I still believe A and you and I want to do get the ATM card for her

What do you advise me?

güle güle
I am so sorry for what happened! we had big family argument because of you

Please help me.

It would be helpful if T sent him an email, how angry we are about my mother and my brother B...

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been having a few net problems but now they're all sorted I had 2 emails from U in T's box:

Quote:
Attn: T,

I have just called the western union office and I was told that the money has been pick up by sender and I want you to find out from E, how truth it is, then ask him to go and send it back with the name (Patrick Hank) and get back to me immediately with the paymeny information.

I am having problem with the Senator here, he is even accusing me that I want to divert the ATM card to another person else that is why the money was sent to Ghana, I told him that it was a mistake from the send of the money E, but he did not believe me.

T, please, I want to talk to you phone, could give me your phone for me call and speak with you?

What you should immediately, make sure E, send the money today because I will like to have the ATM card insured and dispatch it on or before this weekend.

Quote:
Thomas, I want you to meet Erdogan, ask him to go where he sent the money and tell the clerk that he wants him/her to send the money to Australia with the information I gave to him not Ghana. I don't know what brought Ghana in this issue.

The last mail he Erdogan, sent to me, he was telling me that the money is in Ghana waiting for me and we did not discuss anything about Ghana, let him go and cancel the payment and re-send to Australia.

I chose to reply to only one, just to annoy him, and sent:

Quote:
Reverend,

I am trying to meet with E, but he is not answering my emails, how very strange. What are these problems with the Western Union? I have not heard of any such problms from here. Are you sure you are still in Australia? Maybe they are having problems.

T
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

20-odd emails back and forth, back and forth Very Happy and a few calls to Enno´s pimp phone.

Now I have stolen my family money which was meant for ramadan preparations to satisfy my lad :
Quote:
Dear Reverend U, merhaba

I have splendid news for you! During my family ramadan preparations, I was able to get the full amount. Please give A the ATM card now until Sept. 2nd when ramadan starts so my family does not know I stole the rest of money from my family to do this fortune for me and A.

NAME: P H
ADDRESS: SYDNEY-AUSTRALIA
EXPECTED AMOUNT: 1,877 EURO

^^have given as requested!

MTCN : ...just anything that has 10 numbers...
Sender : D U (this is the same bank clerk again)
Status is shown as available for you Smile

Please help me now and get A the ATM card - my family would kill me !!

güle güle

I hope he shows a heart and is quick!

He is happy Very Happy
Quote:
You don't have any course to worry. Please, will be possible for you to scan the copy of the payment and send it immediately to me? Please, do it immediately but I promise you once I pick the money, by next week the ATM card will send across immediately, with instructions.

Quote:
You can go to your friend and do the scanning

What does he need that for? Might the WU clerk demand something like this? Problems in the air?

Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm stepping into the role of our naive, 16 year old schoolgirl.

The kind Rev. wrote:

Quote:
I have not received the money yet and I don't know what is happening. Yes, you love to have money like that and I promise you once we do the right thing, your ATM card will dispatch to you, but the delay to send the money for the insurance/courier is too much.

You are very right, once the ATM card gets to you and the money that is involve will be enough for you and your friends to do and buy what ever you wish, Senator has travel back to my home Country and he left instruction that if after 6 working days and no positive response from you, that he is sorry, your ATM card might put on HOLD or canceled.

You told me some time that you have some money in your account, why don’t try and do something and withdraw the needed money from the account and ask your boy friend to send it across.

The only and final advise I will give each and every one of you is that what ever any money each and one of you spend on this will not be a waste because I know how far I have gone on this.

And I replied with some delightful drivel:

Quote:
<name redacted> is sending the money. He told me he was sending it. Have you asked him? I can not wait to get the money! My parents said I can't get a car, but they'll let me buy a scooter. Don't you think those scooters are so cool! I'm hoping to find one that's pink. Do I need to get insurance for it? How do I get insurance? OMG! I also found a totally cool dress for the formal dance in winter! It's blue and sparkly and just awesome! It's like $1250, but it's soooooooooo cool it's worth it!

Do you like Robbie Williams? I do. At the formal I'm going to try to get them to play "Rock DJ" because I think that song is so cool. Have you ever danced to it? It's got such a cool beat! I have to go now, I'm not supposed to be up this late.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, BB Very Happy I would suggest the ball be a bit in your court since you obviously have some lazy money left in your savings account Smile
U´s rant to E:
Quote:
The ame problem. What is the bank clerking doing for you?
11:13 (Vor 1 Stunde)

E, (P H) went to western union for the cashing of the money you sent but he was told that no match found, it was when the worker from western union office here in Australia,enter the MTCN you sent to me, the result was given no match found. (THE IS THE MTCN NUMBER YOUR SENT TO ME: 324...) check it if it is not correct, try and give me the correct MTCN number so that P H, will go for the cashing immediqtely. My hope is to make sure the ATM card will dispatch by today or tomorrow next week.

What is the bank clerk doing for you? where did he/she send the money this time? because if he/she send the money as I directed with the correct MTCN number,I don't there will be any problem of cashing the money from western union. Please, try and find out where the problem is please, The check the MTCN number you sent to me whether you made a msitake and make sure you give me the correect information.

Go to your friend where you scan the first one and do the scannering and forward it to me immediately. Am not the one that is delaying to dispatch the ATM card because I have told you that once we pick the money, I will give instruction to get the ATM card insured and dispatch it immediately.

I´ll reply later....when it´s too late to do any banking this Friday Very Happy

EDIT to add : 77.70.128.252 = Nigeria. He´s back in town. No more London IPs.

aspidistra
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could accidentally send the money to Austria rather than Australia next? Easy to get the two mixed up!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s it! Thanks! Very Happy (the equivalent to the old Niger / Nigeria mixup...or Benin / Benin City)

So the WU payment slip will be faked accordingly Smile

Latest emails from Nigeria to E:
Quote:
Please, E, I am waiting to hear from you so that I will know how to go about the problem you made again when sending the money.

Quote:
Is either you did not send the money or the MTCN is not correct E.

E, is either you did not send the money or the MTCN is not coreect because when P H, went to western union yesterday and today again this is what they told him(We do not have an order with the provided information) <- that´s how he did it.

So my conclusion is that is either you did not send the money or the MTCN is correct. <- huh? so please, verify it and immediately and get back to me because my plans is to make sure the ATM card dispatch to you people on or before the (RAMADAN) period.

And you have to tell me the total amount you sent. This is mid night am send this mail.

Am not the one delaying to dispatch the ATM card.

The writing style of this email is much more "laddish", in contrast to everything else. IP is 77.70.128.252 Ikenegbu Layout, Imo state, Nigeria, and it´s the same email address.
Maybe excitement weakens his language skills Smile

Austria is a good idea!

Bruce Banner, he sent you a nice thing, too, can you post it? Smile

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a bit lazy with him for weekend and all, and some other Eater related activities Smile, so emails piled up a bit, nothing new, however, except that thatTravelin´ Man is back in London (?!). Wow. A real diplomat scammer?
Quote:
I am not pleased with you people, the way you are handling this issue

I don't know what to do from here after my last mail to you that I said is either you did not send the money or the MTCN you sent to me is not correct. Which one? if you really send the money, then ckeck MTCN and give me the correct the information of the payment by scannering the payment slip and forward it to me.

I am not happy for the hole disappointment and you should remember that it was yesterday (MONDAY) that the presidency wanted to cancel the ATM card if not that I told them that you have send the money but there is a little mistake again, pls, do this quickly and get back to me immediately.

Quote:
Am didappointed E

For you not replied me by now,shows that you did not send the money and why did you give me the fake MTCN? Please, if you people are not ready again, I think you people should please tell me so that I will not lose my job.

Rev. U

Since A is a bit behind in posting, I can use it to put the blame on her Wink (sorry, BB) :
Quote:
Dear Reverend Usman ,
do you know what my family thinks of me?

I don´t have it, didn´t you remember brother Bi found it last time? A ought to have it somewhere.

güle güle

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev's been pestering me... I've been away from the computer alot of late.

Quote:
I want you and E,to know that what we are talking about is total of 2.7M Euros,is not something some one will joke with.

Scan the payment slip information and send it to me for the cashing, the insurance company is waiting to have your ATM card insured and dispatch to your address.

You people have delayed too much on this if the presidency decided to put the ATM card on HOLD I don't think I have power to stop them bceuase time wasted.

And my reply which has almost nothing to do with this guy's e-mail:

Quote:
I know it's not something to joke with! E said he sent you the slip. Is he lying to me? I could send you 473 euros, I have that in my savings.

Guess what! I found a pink scooter! It's only 4200! My parents say that when I save enough money for it that I can buy it! It's going to be the first thing I buy when we get the money! What kind of car do you drive? Do you think scooters are cool? You should get one, then we could be scooter friends! lol

I'm also going to get a new computer. I'm going to get a windows one, because I'm sick of my apple computer. Do you think I should learn programming and hacking? I think it would be so cool to be a computer hacker, but not a bad one. I'd work for the government and chase down hackers that break into banks and stuff. I saw this show about it, and I think it would be really cool to do that. What kind of studies do you think it would require?

OMG! You wouldn't believe what happened to me! My parents saw that I was talking to a guy from England on the internet and they grounded me from it for a whole week! I'm back on, though. And I'm still talking to the boy! lol They just don't understand me.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Bruce Banner Very Happy Now here is my part of the story. 5 emails have been piling up just because of this one from me Laughing :
Because I stole the family festival money, I wrote him :
Quote:
Dear Reverend U ,
do you know what my family thinks of me?

I don´t have it, didn´t you remember brother Bi found it last time? A ought to have it somewhere.

güle güle

Quote:
Ask A, to send the coreect payment information to me immediately

Well. I have gone through the mail you sent to me but I did not understand it too well. My advise to you is to please try all you should to know what is going on from your end. If it is A, is having it as you said, then try by all mean to know how you will send thecorrect information. But you can still check the correct MTCN and send it to me so that P Hk, will go for the cashing immediately.

Why don't you ask A or Ts, to scan it and send it to me. But try and be careful this time to avoid your family track it down again from you.

I am traveling to my home Country by tomorrow but I have left instruction to Patrick Hank, that once I confirm the payment information I ask him to go to western union here in Australia for the cashing, meanwhile I will can you immediately I get to my home Country.

Rev. U

I think we better do not this Australia WU thing any more. Why can´t he get it in London? Smile
Quote:
Meet her today and do it immediately

Meet A, today and do that by yourself to avoid making mistake.

Rev. U

I will be away on Ramadan family matters...
Quote:
My job is line

Please, save me from losing my job because the presidency is saying that I want to divert the ATM card to some one else but I try to let them know that the mistake for the payment is from you that you sent wrong MTCN, until you send the correct MTCN that is when they will believe what ever am telling them.

Go and meet your girl friend A, so that you will direct her how to send it to me if you really made the payment last week.

And finally, I want you people to remember that what we are talking about here is total of 2.7M Euros, is not something one will joke about.

Of course not. Not for 4 1/2 months! Never!
Quote:
Go and use your friends laptop and email me so that I will know what you are upto because I am not happy the way you following this project.

A, told me that you said you have given me the payment slip of 1,877 Euros you sent last week Wednesday, where did

It seems his time was up. He sent that thing multiple times.- Second try :
Quote:
Go and use your friends laptop and email me so that I will know what you are up to because I am not happy the way you following this project.

A, told me that you said you have given me the payment slip of 1,877 Euros you sent last week Wednesday, where did you sent to and to who?

I have said this before and I am saying it again, it is 2.7M, Euros you people joking with and I am not pleased with all these delay and waste of time, is not going to do us any favor.

E, I know that you are having problem with your people but I want you to put yourself together and follow m y directives.

That´s true Very Happy Sent him this. Gives him (and us Smile ) food for thoughts. Smile
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend,
my family has locked me away. I hope A writes to you. We have no payment slip here because Bi must not find it. i told him the money is in my savings accoutn, i was afraid with so much money in cash, he will get it next Monday.
We must trust A. T says you did not do that Western nion form for the clerk, you must be a criminal, or a non-professionalist, what do you think I shall say T?
güle güle

Idea My suggestion is that, since he is in London but says he will travel home tomorrow, A shoud send him the money "home" and not to that P H in Australia. And then, at least one Nurse Nasty form ought to be in it! So maybe WU put the money on hold and will issue a new MTCN (since we are all minors) after the sendee will have filled out the NN form? Smile That´s why we think the money is picked up - but A going to the bank on Monday will show that the bank waits for that form, which E, after advice from U, thought it was "not necessary"

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply to the above is in Smile
Quote:
Ready carefully and tell me your final suggestion b/s am not happy any longer.

Well, I have gone through the mail you sent to me but I have to tell you that I am very sorry for what you are going through with your family and the same time I want you to take it very easy that all will be well and fine when the ATM card finally gets to A, your girl friend. Yes A, wrote me but she said that you did not give her the payment slip but you sent me MTCN last week that you have made the payment of 1,877 Euros and now you are saying that you have no payment slip there, who is to believe now? E, I trusted you from day one I come across your mail but now I don't know what is going on.

But I did not understand what you are saying about T and who is the criminal amount us? You said that he will get it next Monday, do you mean that the money will send next Monday or what? Is it T that is calling me a criminal or what? Well, I will not blame any body for this now but when ever we get everything right and the ATM card dispatch to A that is when I will prove each and every one of you BIG wrong including your family members.

Finally, if you E and your girl A, did not want the approved ATM card, you better say it now than to saying this today and saying another thing tomorrow because is you and your girl friend A, is who I trusted on from day one, am beginning to lose my faith on your people but I have to wait and see what will happen next week, since you said that he will get it next Monday.

Rev. U

What an interesting email. It shows he has spent some time for us Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this rather helpless email - well E is helpless Smile
Quote:
Dear honourable Reverend U,

go to Ghana and get the money. my family is bening very critical on me. write me email when you are there. my bank said the money is in the account and the western Union number was of course correct. Mr. U (bank clerk) said he does this on daily basis and always works fine.

I come from the bank just now, the money is still in Ghana. let your secretary go there and let him write an email from GHhana to me with conformation of collection of the money.

güle güle

@ Bruce Banner, you are being inundated with emails from him. Shall we go to the bank on Wednesday together?

Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! The Rev told me to stop talking to the boy in England. And then sent this gem:

Quote:
I am tired of these things you are putting me into. Do you know what it will take him and me to go to Ghana just to go and collect only 1,877 Euros, I don't like the arrangement you have to follow my instruction not me follow your own, you don't know what am facing with the presidency just to make sure the ATM card dispatched without any more delay but you people will not understand this.
If I may ask, why did you send the money to Ghana? Because I did not discuss anything about sending the money to Ghana so how come that place?

Look, Mr. E., is either you follow my instruction so that the ATM card will dispatch to you people once you people do as I directed.. I don't card whether Mr. U., dose that in daily basis or not, then why did he decide to send the money to Ghana instead of the Australia I gave to you?

Look, this is my last word on this, am already in my home Country Nigeria since Saturday and is either you follow my directives in order to dispatch the ATM card immediately. Is either you send the money to Nigeria with the below information or to Australia with information I have already given to you.

Send it to the Nigeria with the information below or send it to Australia with the name

So I replied:

Quote:
OMG! Abuxxxxx we are trying to get the money to you! We will be going to the bank on Wednesday to sort everything out. I don't know why you just can't go to Ghana and get the money if it's so important. Isn't that like right next door to Nigeria? You want us to go to the bank which is like 6 miles away, but you can't go pick up the money we sent?

And I won't stop talking to that boy in England either. He loves me.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right Very Happy He is pretty much near burnout. However, this does not prevent him from epic emailing :
Quote:
I am not happy with you E

I am tired of these things you are putting me into. Do you know what it will take him and me to go to Ghana just to go and collect only 1,877 Euros, I don't like the arrangement you have to follow my instruction not me follow your own, you don't know what am facing with the presidency just to make sure the ATM card dispatched without any more delay but you people will not understand this.
If I may ask, why did you send the money to Ghana? Because I did not discuss anything about sending the money to Ghana so how come that place?
The reason is that Prudentlal bank in Accra, Ghana has been known to occasionally arrest scammers.
Look, Mr. E, is either you follow my instruction so that the ATM card will dispatch to you people once you people do as I directed. I don't card whether Mr. U (bank clerk), dose that in daily basis or not, then why did he decide to send the money to Ghana instead of the Australia I gave to you?
See above.
Look, this is my last word on this, am already in my home Country Nigeria since Saturday and is either you follow my directives in order to dispatch the ATM card immediately. Is either you send the money to Nigeria with the below information or to Australia with information I have already given to you.

Send it to the Nigeria with the information below or send it to Australia with the name (P H)

NAME: L S
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
EXPECTED AMOUNT: 1,877 Euros

I don't like this any longer, if not the money I have spend already I would have support the presidency to cancel the ATM card because I don't like people that is not following simple instructions and you have make me look stupid so many times before the Senator. And tell Mr. U (bank clerk), that is assisting you to the send money that is not what you told him to do for you that he should send it ask you said.

I will call you with my Nigeria cell phone number by tomorrow morning and make sure you pick my call because I want to talk to you on this issue because I am not happy with the way you are following the project.

Rev. U

So it seems our boy will get a cell phone tomorrow. I´m getting used to E´s staccato talk Very Happy And the new bank clerk will hopefully find that the partner bank is indeed in Nigeria, but the Ghana money can only be redirected to Ibadan. Who knows.

Quote:
What I sent to A, and not happy with you people, follow my instrction

Listen A, I did not for one day discuss about sending the money to Ghana, even if Ghana is the next room to my home Country I can not go against the instruction given to me by Federal Government or do you want me to lose my job?
I gave E, information and how he is going to send the money to Australia but the person in the Bank keeping sending the money to Ghana, I can not understand the hole situation, please, remember that am working for Government and will not like to go against there instructions.

I am totally confuse the way the hole thing happening
and you should remember that you are the through beneficiary of the ATM card so you have very right to tell your boy friend E, to follow my instruction to avoid all these delay and is longer good.

Why IO can go to Ghana is this, I did not ask you to send the money to Ghana and again (P H) is in Australia so tell me how it will work out, even if he is here in Nigeria, I will not ask him to go to Ghana for the money because I did not ask you to send it to the Ghana. I told you some time that is 2.7M Euros, that we are joking with but you replied to me that how you people joke with it, now what is happening?

Finally, if you go to the Bank (WEDNESDAY) tomorrow please ask the clerk to send the money to Australia that P H, can not to Ghana for the money, the Bank frustrating the hole thing.

Here is the information again to send the money to Australia:

ADDRESS: SIDNEY-AUSTRALIA

Rev. U

See? We "kids" are allright, it´s the bloody bank manager Very Happy. - First time the lad used that dreadful j - word ("joking"). I´m feeling so bad now Very Happy

Sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

the bank it is their partner bank. it seems every bank has their abroad partner banks.

Do you advise me to go therre tomorrow and check it? Have you collected the money in Ghana? Western Union says you have.

Tomorrow i will go to the bank to find out who says the truth.

It will all become clear then

güle güle

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SHOPING MALL,GAS STATION OR BIG SUPER MARKET

Laughing now I understand, why his textmessage said gas-station. He expects a WU outlet there. Well, gas somehow reminds me of holocaust and we are in Germany, so you may confuse things a bit Laughing Act offened by the textmessage. Your English is not too good and neither is you understanding of German history as you are a person with migration background Wink

This is a great bait and you got the lad exactly where I like lads to be: deep down in frustration-land, willing to make calls and send textmessages Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your service and also for the nice words. In fact, you are the first person for 3 months now who´s ever noticed my posting. Sad
Email from boi:
Quote:
E, do as I directed you

Look E, I don't want to know whether is there partner bank or not but all I wanted you and A, to is to follow my instruction in order to allow the dispatch officer to dispatch the ATM card once you do the right thing.

Yes, I am advising you to go there tomorrow and ask the bank to send the money to where I directed you, how can you ask them to do something for you and they decided to do what pleases them, I mean is madness, I am very sorry to use that world only that am not happy with the hole settings. Is because you are under age that you can not use your name to send the money

E, please don't ask me whether I have collected the money from Ghana or not because there is no way I can do that because I did not ask you to send the money to Ghana. I have not gone to Ghana for anything
and I can not do that or have you forgotten am working for the Government or do you want me to lose my job.

I have told you what to do so that A, ATM card will dispatch to you people.
Finally, go to the bank and collect the money back from them and go either (SUPER MARKET OR GAS STATION) to send the money through the same western union and make sure you send the payment information.
Who says the truth about what? Simple ask the bank to give you the money back.

Rev. U

I´m beginning to hate this scumbag. Who is giving him the money for the London-Nigeria travels? Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

Thank you for your SMSs and repeated instructions. you are not helpful. so far I think you have collected the money and only want more. what will my bank say if I report this?

you do not help me in my family trouble. can you just send me 2000 Euros of it to A´s Berlin account before? cash baiting alert Laughing

this should help me restore my reputation as family man, as man among my sisters, who despise me fo rnow because of your business

what do you mean by gas station? don´t you know about the holocaust?!?

güle güle

I don´t care what this bum says! Evil or Very Mad However, if he still cares, the partner bank will be in Ibadan.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loooong replies in Very Happy
Quote:
Go and ask the Mr. U (bank clerk) to refund you back the money simple

Listen E, I am not here for any kind of joke so please, don’t repeat it again that you think that I have collected the money, what are talking about?

Listen and listen carefully, if the money have been collected I will advise you to report the clerk to the bank director because he/she knows what happen with the money because you gave him/her information that you want the money to send to Australia, then why did he/her directed the money to Ghana, have you ask yourself the question? Why must the person send the money to Ghana when you needed the money to send to Australia so please, don’t ever say that you think I have collected the money when you fully know that P H, is still in Australia waiting for me to give him information of the payment.

In this issue I prefer talking to you on phone so that you will understand what I will tell you and how to go about the money, so please tell me the time to call and talk to you.
I won´t. You have just to keep trying...

You said that am not helpful, when am always telling you how you are going to send the money. I keep on asking you this, why did U (bank clerk), send the money to Ghana? Look, if the money have been collected I will advise you to hold him (U) responsible because he knows what he is doing by sending the money where you did not ask him to send it.

Go to that bank and report that you ask Mr. U (bank clerk), to send the money to your cousin in Australia, instead of Australia you told me, he sent the money to Ghana and now your cousin is waiting for you since 2 weeks now, he must refund the money to you.

You know fully that there is no way I will go to Ghana for the money because we did not discuss sending the money to Ghana, the first time you send the money to Ghana, did I ask you to go to the Bank and withdraw it.

I hate people accusing me for what I did not know about and lose faith on you because am sure if the ATM card finally gets to you people, I don’t my 10% is guaranteed.

What I mean by Gas Station is, Petrol Station, go either to them or Super Market and send the money through there western union office.

Rev. U

Quote:
Erdogan, I don’t trust you again

So this means the deal is off?
IP 72.3.137.82 says UK again?? I give up now, he must be using whatever. I give up my RL travelling theory.

OK, at least a shabby minitrophy should be in it...and if not, it buys us time Smile
Quote:
`Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

under great pains, I did not go to school today and to the bank for you. The money is recollectable for me, Mr. U (bank clerk) said, I shouted at him I don´t trust you Mr. U (bank clerk) you promised to send th emoney for me and it´s been more than a week and my partner could not pick it up.

he said if I get a handwritten statement by YOU signed with name of your secretary and date of today, he will get it out off Ghana and back to Berlin but it will take 3 or 4 days

so what do you advise?

you have to trust me, I trust you, too, and i will get another bank clerk and a completely different Western Union bank !

send that handwritten sheet of paper scanned to me, A can print it out and I can get rid of U (bank clerk) that stupid fool tomorrow morning even before school

I hope you are proud of me how I´m managing things. it´s not as easy as you think for me and A
güle güle

EDIT The A box is being inundated as well; just one typical examples of this week:
Quote:
The money is to get the ATM card insured before dispatching it to you

Attn: A,

Look. A, you are the beneficiary of the ATM card and you havew to do someting possible to receibe the ATM card because I don't know what your boy friend is doing with the Bank and you should please tell him to STOP accusing me that I have collected the money.

A, do you think my 10% is guaranteed when this ATM card gets to your hands because I am losing faith on your people with the way your boy friend is sounding.

You told me sometime that you have about 100,000 Euros in your account, please, why don't something and withdraw this 1,877 Euros ansd send it across because if presidency ask for Cancellation of the ATM card, I don't think I can be able to stop them this time.

Reply me immediately and tell me what you suggest on this issue because I can not understand what is going on any longer.

Rev. U

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mopdality you used on the 12th must have been great, see what textmessages reached me:

9/12/2008 11:03
+2347055308650 wrote:
read the mail I sent to you and get back to me and if you are not read any more,let me know.ask ,to refund ur money.Look,am not writing anything,.

9/12/2008 11:08
+2347055308650 wrote:
why must he give you such condition before given you back your money?

9/12/2008 11:14
+2347055308650 wrote:
don’t allow him to eat your money

sorry: I accidently deleted the timestamp
+2347055308650 wrote:
gd morning ,I just gone through ur mail and my happiness is at least find out that not collected the money from Ghana.pick my call let me talk to u.

needless to say, that he tried to call me a lot of times, unfortunatly I could not pick his call. Has some voicemails, too. But as it costs me money to listen to them, I never do it and hence cant tell who left them.

Keep up the good bait clapping

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation

Last edited by e6ffdyr0 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel the love Very Happy
Quote:
I need scan copy of the payment slip

If you are sure that you sent the money to Australia, look, some where and scan the payment slip and forward the slip to me for cashing.

This email to A and to E; since Bruce Banner is absent Wink, I´m posting it:
Quote:
Make sure we don't lose this ATM card

Why are keeping slient over this issue? when you fully know that you are the rightful owner of the ATM card.. Go and meet E and know how to send the information of the money he said that he has sent.

An INDIAN BISINESS MAN, is coming to claim your ATM card but I ask the presiency to hold that I will talk to you but they said that you only 7 working days to comply.

I don't what to do at this point. A, please do something fast so that so that you will not lose your ATM CARD.

So it seems he has not understood my payment delaying modality of Friday. Basically, it is a link to an imageshack image showing a badly scanned transfer slip. I hope he takes some minutes trying to figure out the MTCN Laughing
So today I basically resent him the same "scan":
Quote:
You haven´t collected the money?

Dear Reverend Sir U,

thank you for your messages and voice mails. I was shocked : you mean the money is still there and youhaven´t been to the Western Union bank?

My bank, to make it correctly, gave me their link WESTERN UNION PAYMENT SUCCESSFULL! click this,
this leads to YOUR payment details for the complete 1877 Euro, I was so lucky they did it for me withput further charges i could not have afforded.

Tamam, the holy RAMADAN is preventing me from seeing A on day.

Sorry you misunderstood the link thebank gave me. I have written it letter after letter, tested it, it leads you to the banks server and to our business payment I have been able to arrange to collected in Nigeria.

please oh please send us the ATM card this week!!!

--
from your friend, E , Berlin

This time, it is no imageshack image, just the words WESTERN UNION PAYMENT SUCCESSFULL! in blue Very Happy Very Happy

Funny reply in from the Reverend: Very Happy:
Quote:
E, you are making things too difficult for me and I have received so much insult from Presidency especially the SENATE PRESIDENT., they want to label my name as big lire and is what you are coursing for me.

Since you have directed the money to Nigeria, I want you to give me the following information below:

1) Name of the sender......
2) Name of the receiver……
3) Test question and answer......
4) Amount sent.........
5) MTCN........

Confirm it now immediately and get back to me so that first thing tomorrow morning the money will be cashed from western union office and the same tomorrow I will proceed by myself to the insurance company to make sure I get the ATM card insured and dispatch it may be on (Wednesday).

Stop telling me that I should do this and that, I have ask you to get me the requirement of the payment information, Why are finding difficult to do that.

The ATM card would get to you people on or before now if you have following what I have been directing you but any way if you get me the information of the payment it will find and better since you have sent the money here in Nigeria.

U

It seems he can´t read the "transfer picture", hehehe. I love the "big lire"-line, doesn´t he know that Italy is in the Eurozone?

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

News from your pet on my phone:

One call on 9/15/2008 19:43 from +2347055308650 which I could not pick Sad

on 9/16/2008 8:37
+2347055308650 wrote:
Good morning Ergodan,pls am still waiting to have those information.thanks,.

11x Cellphone
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy and the gang - This bait is really funny. Three and a half months you've been string this guy along. Amazing work here. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic