SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi Im new I would like to get this out

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M_J77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ya'll Im new here I was recently scammed. My name is Mark by the way.

I had a girl from myspace hit me up and clamed she liked my profile and everything. She went by the name Bella, the email I recieved from her was [email protected]. I emailed her told her that I am interested that I had liked her profile. The picture in the profile,was a picture of this laid back pictre of this so called person. Very beautiful too. Other pics I seen of her, may have looked like she was a model posing in a magazine.

We were talking to about a week or so. She had me played like a fiddle. She was talking about commitment, and everything. She kept saying I was the one wanted to spend her life with and all hat stuff. She sem really sweet. I mean she had me going. She sounded like a christian girl.

She claimed she was a fashion designer, and was going to Nigeria, Africa. While she was out there we chatted, again for what seemed to be about 5 days.

I made some mistakes. I gave her my my address, full name, birthdate, and where I worked at. That is it. I even got a web cam, and had it on the night before we lasted talked, which I now feel vey violated of that. I mean nothing personal, but still. I felt like a fool to those guys.

After hearing about these scams from Nigeria happening, I had a friend google the email address, and they pulled the following web site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romancescams/message/78721

A guy named Patrick had the same EXACT problem as me. With the same exact so called person.

My last chat was last night with these freaks. Don't know if they were trying to blow off some steam, and they were sending me a message, I felt as if they had a threat towards me. They said, oh your gonna pay, your gonna pay, I gotta surprise for you.

Right now I feel really stressed, violated, disturbed, nervous. Everything you name it.

Why are people like that out there. Its sad. Its like get a life.
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Right now I feel really stressed, violated, disturbed, nervous. Everything you name it.

It is sad... very sorry this happened to you. Crying or Very sad

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My last chat was last night with these freaks. Don't know if they were trying to blow off some steam, and they were sending me a message, I felt as if they had a threat towards me. They said, oh your gonna pay, your gonna pay, I gotta surprise for you.

That's all it is. A threat, and a baseless one at that. Don't worry about it. If they contact you, ignore them. If they phone, hang up. If they IM you, put them on ignore. they'll soon get bored and give up. They're not going to turn up at your door or anything though.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome, you feel bad about it, he/she doesn't that's how they make their money, simple economics will let them move on when you don't respond anymore. They might try it with a different character though as you have shown interest in this kind of relation ship. Don't wory about it, shit happens to everyone, yep to me too. No fun, but not really bad, you saw through it, good job!
Now if you wan to get even, develop a satisfying new hobby, waste your spare time with some fun, you might consider to join us. To motivate you, start reading the LOVE / DATING SCAMS FORUM here and learn how you can make them suffer. If that's what you like to do, get a mentor, a safe email addy, set-up a character and let them have it Twisted Evil
If not, no problem either, digest and go on, there are "good girls" out there, I married one 8 years ago, just be careful and check what they tell you.
If in doubt, ask questions here, or less in the open, PM a moderator to find out what is going on.
You didn't fall for it, that was your first bait Wink Now go on and Have FUN.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@M_J77 - first of all, just remember that you didn't fall for a criminal. You are a genuine, honest person, and you were unaware that people could prey on that aspect of your personality. Now you know, and you have the desire to do something about it (or you wouldn't have posted here, would you).

Be sure you post information about this scammer in other places as well. www.romancescam.com comes to mind. And, should you continue looking online, that is a very good place to go to check out further contacts.

By all means, make up a baiting character, get a shiny new fake email addy, and have at the creeps. It's great fun!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi M_J77 and welcome to Eater.

I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you. Love scammers are particularly evil because they not only steal your money, but they hurt you emotionally.
I'm very glad to hear that you were able to find out the truth early. Good for you for having it researched. Thumbs up

If the scammers are harassing you, simply block and stop all contact with them. It is very unlikely that they would actually do anything to you, even if they have your real information.

As Wayne said, they do often make idle threats.

If you are comfortable doing so, please visit our sister site, www.ScamWarners.com, and post your story again. Also post any emails, email addresses or online identities the scammer uses so that when other potential victims do a search, your story may be able to save them.

You can also post there for advice from the warners and advisors if you continue to have any problems, or just need support.

I'm glad you found us. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was almost a victim of a romance scammer. He said such nice things, played on my emotions, and when i said no to the money request he turned vicious on me. It was a wake up call for sure.

Now hopefully i can create some "drama" for them of my own. I must read up first. I had no idea there were actually so many people doing scams as their jobs. Shocked The people here are just awesome and i have such respect for what your trying to do. Maybe sometime in the future i can help. Pay back Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Mark - welcoe to eater.

It is a good thing that you found the truth early - but don't worry about the threats - that is all they are. They are not going to hop a plane and come over to get you - if they call, ignore them. you can even report them to MySpace if necessary. Just be sure to copy in any threats that they may make in an email.

But this is why we are here - to fight the good fight. To waste the time of these scum. I wish you luck in the future.

"You did not show any concern by making us look stupid before the western union staff" - Barr. Anthony Falano

"If i experience this kind of thing again then i will know that you are a fraud star and i will get you arrested with the interpool." - Barr. Victor Walla
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dramaqueen - glad to see you found your way over here.

Come on in, the water's fine! Swarming with shark-lads, but that's the way we like it. Twisted Evil

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Titania. Im trying to learn my way around. Im just trying to read up on everything so i can be better prepared to hopefully help out. You have me cracked up with some of your baits Twisted Evil

Im not that great of a computer wizard so i am having to read everything more than once. Wish i just had a photographic memory Razz

"i am so mad at myself.....i dont know what is happen to me...this has never happen to me....falling so easily and taking for fool..."[/b][/list][/quote]

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mark and Drama Queen! Welcome to the Eater. Hang around a bit and pick up some sweet ideas for revenge. It's fun. Twisted Evil

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have common sense M_J77 and weren't too proud to admit it, hats off to you for that mate.

I know people that even when it is obvious and all their friends have warned them they still carry on, something about not admitting the truth to themselves, or saving face? I really don't know. Basically get out by ignoring them as has been suggested. If there are ways to block or fliter them then use it.

Now you have the prefect excuse to become a baiter!
create a new email address and get back at his bastard but I suggest that you ask for a metor on here to help.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dramaqueen,

Welcome to Eater, glad you're here.

I have a list of favorites, notepad, and a notebook to keep track of everything related to baiting.

As you can see, I've only been here a bit over a month, and with the help of the wonderful people here, I've managed to waste a lot of lad time.

Scarlett

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Scarlet and OBL. I look forward to hanging around and learning what to do. I definitely have the time to entertain the lads but getting everything in order first is what I need to do. I need a hidden IP address because I dont want them to know where im at and I need a special phone too so I can talk to the little sweeties Twisted Evil I also need to get up the courage. I can be ever so sweet and play dumb as a rock and flirt but when it comes to fake money deals and receipts and other important things I have no clue. So if someone would like to help me with this please PM me and lets talk. I am definitely no computer wizard so dont expect me to know much but i sure will try. LOL...
Very Happy

"i am so mad at myself....i dont know what is happen to me...this has never happen to me....falling so easy and taking for fool."

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhere in the forum is a thread where you can post and ask for a mentor. It may take a few days, but you can use that time to set things up. And you can peruse the surplus letters (there are some love-lads going begging in that forum, too - I just posted one there). Wink

Welcome to the ranks, and be sure you kiss your free time good-bye. Very Happy

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Titania. I hope i can do some good. I have now officially posted for a mentor. Hope i wont let yall down Rolling Eyes

miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark

I am so sorry that this happened to you, that happened to me my guy romanced me and the letters were the best i had ever heard of in my life, i knew i was falling in love....haha! I feel like a victim too, good christian girl trying to find her mate out there in this big bad world...i am leaving it to the pros here, i admit i am mad as hell though but I don't have the balls (excuse me) right now to go after them, i felt very threathened with the phone calls, and the stalking online they did to me....i changed everything and i am trying to move on with my life....hang in there, been there sweetie!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Mia! IMO, the best therapy is revenge. Don't get mad, get even. Twisted Evil

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
miatexan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have thought alot about going after them but not ready yet! I still may just need more time!!!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mia, take your time, but use the time to read everything you can here in the forums, especially in the Love/Dating Scams forum. There are some really great baits going on right now.

When you're ready, just get your fake email addy (or 2 or 3), ask for a mentor, and take the plunge.

Revenge is a dish best served at whatever temperature you want.

And welcome, BTW! Very Happy

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

M_J77 wrote:
Hi ya'll Im new here I was recently scammed.
I had a girl from myspace hit me up and clamed she liked my profile and everything. She went by the name Bella, the email I recieved from her was [email protected]. .

Sorry to hear about your troubles, But it could have been a lot worse, you could be stuck with an empty wallet, a bank load, or worse.

I'll have a go at the lovely "Bella" if you don't mind, always room for one more.

Just put it all behind you, and move on, there threats are baseless. But now you have learned. never EVER give out your personnal details, If you want to get into this game, go slowly, get a mentor, and bate safe, Also set up a free e-mail acount, Gmail, hotmail, yahoo, and don't allow them to control you.. You must remain in control. ALWAYS

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I made some mistakes

We all do, that's what makes us human.
You still have your dignity and now you have a great bunch of new friends.
If I ever see someone say read the stickies I'll puke ..

BTW read the stickies have a lot of fun and Embarassed bait safe.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I,ve had a bite from the lovely Bella, She looks about 12, and has a nice spray tan. I can understand why our mate MJ was taken in. Pussy is powerful stuff, when your a young bloke. Young bull and old bull syndrome.

Here's her first list of demands

Quote:
Hi Rob,
Thanks for the mail and it nice reading from you.I will like 2 get to know you more better Ok.Here is some of my pics for you and I will like you send me ur pics aswell and let me know if u do chat on messenger chat IM ok.U can give me ur id to add you.Tell me where u Live Ok.Take care and have a great weekend.I look 4ward reading from you again.
Bella

I got the usual come in sucker Tit's and arse photo's, Unimpressed, mind you she has a nice washing machine. And it's the same old line, first picture is all Sunday school, look at me, and the last one shows her devoid of her knickers, all so boring and predictable. It's the old, would you like to see more of me line.
Chances are she's a 100+ kilo overweight truck driver.

Anyway, we will see, after I dream up a counter to her demands. Watch and learn Mark, watch and learn.

Just found this http://en.netlog.com/bellak419/photo..

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Roger_Melly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey M_J77...It's not that bad. You did not part with any cash perhaps AND you found this site. Re-Read this thread and there are some very solid folks who have chimed in to give you some sound advice.

Note to self: the more I read on this site from scammers...the less I trust anything I receive via email...is that wrong? Probably not. I question my online billing statements these days Shocked

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger_Melly wrote:

Note to self: the more I read on this site from scammers...the less I trust anything I receive via email...is that wrong? Probably not. I question my online billing statements these days Shocked

no worries Roger, it pays to stand back and re-read everything. Never rush in to reply, regardless of what there offering, Come back the next day, and read it again. Then reply, may-be.

Now this Bella shella, or Tatyana, To date I'm on episode three, these replies are scripted, and bear no resemblance to what I wrote to her.
I would doubt there even reading my replies. I could be going on about Nuclear-fusion on the Pea crop, for all she knows

But her e-mails go on and on. now we've lost our job as a stripper, cos she won't bonk the customers, Internet fee's are so-expensive, and I'm now going to get "frank" pictures instead of intimate ones.. Good on you Frank.. I can't wait.
Mind you some of the stuff she's writing is a bloody joke.

here's a couple of classic's

To tell the truth it is not so big money, it costs 2500 roubles. I precisely do not know how many It in Dollars, but It approximately 95 Dollars,

She worked that out quick, must have new batteries in the calculator
and this

I prefer easy run on mornings, but in winter I go on stadium, to be rolled on skates.
Which would take considerable practice.

But this might be harder, and would take a lot of practice

We can Dialogue with the help web cam I am very glad to do this and I hope also you now when I informed it has jumped up to a ceiling with happiness, I am right

Hums to dancing on the ceiling

I,ve told her a few times I don't have a web-cam, as it overloads the internet connection, and causes stress to the phone wires. But it's a far bet If I did, then I would be paying to see it perform.
But I expect the "bite for cash" any tick of the old clock. As it's going on about what it used to earn, and how hard it is now.
Like all things , Time will tell, hope she's used to disappointment.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic