SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It's great! ... Laughing

FYI - The suttle 'broke down' at times and others he 'missed' it due to his poor coordination skills. This happened in Cameroon & in Benin; he didn't even bother to show up in Abuja. The vic character is no longer at a 5imba camp (at the moment).... I think you've got it all covered there Very Happy

Tomorrow I will answer the email & tell him & B3rnie that HIS (lad) bills will be paid with HIS (lad) money (& so will some of mine Very Happy ).

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahah, Red! Nice!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mail from mr Michael to Paul Irwin

Quote:
Well let me state that am not ok with what you have just said ,you just have to contact Alred regards any information ok.
Micheal

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snap, crack, pop! He is lashing out at anything. Brilliant taunt Red. Keep poking. He is owned,
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I can't wait to read how Paul puts him back in his place Laughing
(at the same time throwing him a bone could get him more talkative/responsive)

@DocWilliams - Like the energizer bunny, it keeps on going...

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry juju4u but paul doesnt think highly of alf.

Quote:
Look ere micheal
Alf aint talkin to me cause i think hes a pussy.
Ihava took me money i made sellin guns ta help the little dweeb with
his lotto or sumthin.
Your the only one with some balls to mail me back and i like that.
Im startin ta actually like ya
I just wanna know where me girl Ihava is n what happened to her.
Paulo

i think he should reply. Im thinking along the lines of Paul offering to collecting the money on behalf of mr Michael then either steals it or another attempt to get the lad to move again.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No worries. Whatever you feel is best. Any chance of Paul wanting to collect the lotto; scrapes together 100k to pay for fees? For now I think the only Alf-alternative is to leave the cash in Niger in a 'secure' bank acct.

I have a few emails from micheal. It seems he may have gone to Abuja after all. His IP has been changing this week after having been stagnant for about a week, back in Lagos. The new IPs are satelite:

Today: 81.199.198.184 Satellite Provider*

2 days ago:193.93.98.130 Satellite Provider*

New lad-mails:
(these are in order, bare in mind that he reads one, replies, reads the next, replies... So it is quite comical to see his moodswings evolving from one email to the next)

Oh-oh, I think we may have lost him
Quote:
You are getting close my nive,i was in abuja abnd i will not take any more shuttle to meet you ,you have been deciveing me ,
I wish to inform you that since i did not get any information or mail from you i have left abuja and i got to Benin Yesterday ,Night by 10pm ok.
I dont trust you any more ,you Simba and the hackers are the same .
Micheal
Quote:
Hello to you Mr Alfred ,Let go straight to these ,how on earth will some one who is on conscious be able to transfer business ,how for God sake.
Only a blind man will believe all your stories ok,Ihave had no money with her ,you have no money with you,when i was stranded i said Mr Alfred send me $500 Dollars for me movement ,you refuse and you knew i was at Benin to see you,no other person ease.

How did the hacker travel to meet ihave and how did ihave who is on sick bed give then description of were she was,pls think about it ,How can i believe that,If you are real,i said some thing ,let make the transfer through Bank to Bank Transfer and you said No,It was to prevent all these problem, If really you are rea see what you now told me is happened,

If you are real ,why can you transfer the fund through the bank,and stop causing us these problem,

For what i believe you are the same person as the hacker ,the same person as ihave,the same person as simba,because they don't all exits at all.

So let me know ,if you are ready to make the transfer through the bank,time is no longer on our side and your time will soon be off,that was the massage form the lottery board and my boss Mr Harry Gomer Pyle.

Regards and reply back
Micheal

Ouch, he's off the hook for sure

(in response to Alf asking what language the hackers were using)
Quote:
I dont know ?

Wait a minute, I feel a whee bit of pressure in the line

(in response to asking what he meant by his pic being everywhere)
Quote:
Means you were sending me pic to every mail you were replying ,that was what i meant ok.
Pls stop that i have ask you a question ,pls reply will you transfer the fund to me or not let me know now ,

Should i wait for the fund in Benin Edo state Nigeria or should i go back ,pls let me know ,

Because you dont think about someone feeling only yours
Micheal

Nope, never mind, he's still there after all - The line went slack for about 5 minutes is all!

I will have to write back that I am arranging for his transfer from the bank in Niger... Then go silent for a few days... Then inform him of the new dilema with the Niger bank, money is there waiting for him, blabla...

Edit to add: Alf sent this:
Quote:
I goto yuor mails i must say its quite weird what you think I am the hakers? do yo take medication? Is it for mental ilness? This is a serious quetion, pleas answer ok.

Mike I wont tell you all that has hapened. i dont know how those criminal got location of ihava but maybe the doctor was in talks with htem and he knew through the simab camp site becuase they helpred me get to there. they got ther brfore me. they did not hurt ihava but i am more wery then ever about criminals. how doI know that you are for real?

i am deposited cash in a bank here. until i figure out what to hapen for now its only safe thing to do.

where are you now or do you claim to be? give me proof somehow of were you are at ok.

i am very pised of
Alf

Last edited by juju4u on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Should i wait for the fund in Benin Edo state Nigeria or should i go back ,pls let me know

The lad wants to move why should we get in his way. I wonder where is go back?

This suggests that he is in Benin Edo state. It is a small state whose capital is Benin City quite a ways from the Federal Capital Territory around Abuja. Why? (family,friends,home,hiding from oga,other)

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ah, thanks for pointing that out. Yes he has made mention of benin recently and it seems he may be there. Your proposed reasons are probably right; I prefer 'hiding from others' Laughing

Alf has responded to Red's (5imba) email about micheal's unpaid bills, micheal was cc'd:
Quote:
Dear mr bernie rodes. i am sory for the troubless from micheal.

i will pay for all his bills from the mone i have for him. so its no problem. i will add it to what i owed you for the recked cars and the escaped monkeyrs thing and the smal room dramage.

i will send you the finale of eaht i woe you. i think the totall is abour 12,300 rite?

Edit to add:
He sent this to Alf:
Quote:
Dear alfred,

I beleive this has gone on for long enough with money being expended on all sides. We seem to be leaving the real issue at hand to handle alot of side issues. In issues relating to money, you do not expose details to outsiders. I beleive this is not the right time to apportion blames, instead its time to work out modalities to set things aright. I hope you do understand that organisers of the UK National lottery have protocol that needs to be followed. Of all the winners, you are the only one left that is yet to get the clearances signed, which is making things pretty difficult for me at the moment. In order to set things right, I suggest you reach me on phone here in Edo state, Nigeria where I am so you can be sure for yourself that this is not a hoax. The last decision rests on you to determine who it is you go with, I just have to carry out my duty duly to ensure that we get the neccessities sorted out soonest.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
You can reach me on +234805244xxxx.

Regards
Micheal Williams

P.s: How is Ihava's condition now?

41.220.75.3 Nigeria* Lagos, Nigeria

This was written & sent by another lad

Alf responded:
Quote:
what else can you ofer that its no a hoaxs? besides a phonne cal?

Ihava is stabelised but hospitalised. i am stayin by her side now. i am talkin to my bankers about mone before i leeve for egypt.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Because you dont think about someone feeling only yours

How does it feel, scammer Michael, to have spent all you have and borrowed more, to obtain something which doesn't exist? And to have doubts about the reality of it, but continue on to your own destruction?
How does it feel to be driven insane, and you must be insane to keep going now? Twisted Evil

At the moment, you know half of how your victims feel. And you are right, we don't care about your feelings one little bit. You are a criminal, and this is payback time. Twisted Evil

Now, Michael, we have one more place to send you before we are done, so just play along and travel to Agadez, Niger. "It's worse than Hell," is how it was descibed to the last lad to visit there. You'll fit right in. Smile

EDIT: to comment on juju's edit..great news! The oga or friend has rejoined the bait! That means there may be more travel funds for the lad Micheal. He might not want to go to Niger, but the money will be stting there waiting....and the characters will not be around to meet him. He only has to believe just one more small white lie. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yep, yep, yep, & yep Laughing Very Happy Twisted Evil

Let me know if you want to participate as the banker as that modality is going to be REALLY tough to pull off & your skills could come in handy (not asking, just throwing it out there)

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Of all the winners, you are the only one left that is yet to get the clearances signed, which is making things pretty difficult for me at the moment.
He must to have had some sleep, phone calls and other evidence is suggesting to him Alf is still his vic. He looks like he is back to planning, I think SlapHappy is right Michael's organization has been refinanced. I wonder what the terms are?

Are Mike and/or oga still replying to the second bait?

Maybe oga should send someone competent this time.
Was oga the Benin muscle? Or was the muscle there to keep the dolla from being chopped by Michae1 after they caught up to Alf?

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^It just so happen that yes, the other two baits have suddenly sprung to life as of this morning.
Interestingly, due to his neglect, another of his winners may just be on a plane to Africa as we speak. Laughing
Also worth noting is that indeed, there are problems with the other winners as well Laughing
Quote:
Thanks for your response to my mail,sorry i have not nmail you all these why i was very busy with work. I want you to understand that the fund that will bring you to Nigeria wikll be enought for the delivery and payment of the ATM card believ me and ok.
Well if you still insist that you will be coming then you are given to make plans and come to Nigeria within 48 hour so let me know if you can make it then as sson you are about coming you will give me a call on my number below .
below is the address

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
+234805244xxx <<<<<<<<<<<<< micheals phone no.

Prof Kofi

Edit to Add:
RL calls for the next few days & also I am seriously sick of this mugu. He will be left to rot for a while, probably just one-liners as responses. This should give him some space & time to ponder the error of his (or their, as it where) ways. Also the Niger 'money in the bank' modality will require some planning & effort, & I don't want to deal w/ that right now. He has other characters to interact with: Hans, Paul, Gomer-the-baiter, Doc (Wannamaker?)

Last edited by juju4u on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju ^^^ Nothing like a new round of financing to kick-start a business. After this round fails they really are going to need to look at their business plan.

Too bad 5imba doesn't have some competition in SW Cameroon somewhere that Michae1 hasn't been to, or maybe he should get to know 5imba better after all foreigners with pots of money seem to have a high opinion of them

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul seems to have done something right to get mr michael on side.
The fund alf has must be a good companion. they are eating, smoking and drinking together
Quote:
let me inform you that Alfred is nothing but a foolish person ,he has been eating the fund and smoking and drinking with the fund
Ihave gave the fund of $40000 USD to the hacker and they stole the money away now i ask alfred that to collect the lotto fund ,he should trasfer the balance to me so we can release the lotto fund for him.

Ihave your girl was involve in a crash of her helicopter in arround Niger,so she is presnterly in niger,pls let me know were you are as for me i am in Nigeria ,let you will like to come let me give you the description were i am so you can meet me up.

I am still look for Alfred,He is a bloody fool ,from what i see about him ok./
Micheal

since he seems to be answering all pauls questions now
Quote:
I hear ya Mr Michael but he still has me money.
Whats this about hackers? who are they?
Do ya want me ta kill em?
How much did Alf win in his Lotto?
Paulo

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
Quote:
Do ya want me ta kill em?

:yikes:

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seat of the pants again. (seems to be the most productive)
looks like Mr Gomer may be murdered in the near future.

EDIT
I thought Mr Michael might need a little more free information to try to get his confidence up a little(only to throw him down harder and further than before if all goes right)
Quote:
Oh Mr Michael
Im still in Yaounde. but i will be moving today ta Niger ta find Ihava.
shez not one ta lose. if ya seen her picture ya would know what i mean.
do ya know which hospital shez in?
Paulo

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf got this; has not replied:
Quote:
Dear Alfred,

I do not know what else to do asides all I have offered, I have gone through extremes to make sure everything is put in place for the successful conclusion of this transaction. However, I leave it to you that you decide how you want us to go about the dealings, maybe if we do things your way we can see how things go. Laughing

Do respond as possible.

Regards
Micheal Williams

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u ^^^ " I don't care what you do all I want is your money" Mike seems to have been rejunivated, nothing like a couple road trips in the summer.

The question is did he score in another independent scam or was he refinanced or does he believe that Alf is a big enough fish to warrant his undivided attention (well most of it).

A totally bizarre twist might be Paul finds out about Mike and instead of touring Benin and Cameroon chasing a carrot he suddenly is on 5affari being chased by a ghost. Nah, I don't think Mike scares that easy. Paul is something the bois can take care of.

juju4u and master Try as you may you just can't make this stuff up. Thumbs up I kind of like the pot of gold in Niger eating away at Mike. Surprisingly he seems to be more upset with Alf's spending habits than the threat of someone beating him to the dolla. He may see the deposit as way that the money will retain its value.

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have nothing from him. Crying or Very sad

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad was pretty pissed off with B3rnie:

lad to B3rnie wrote:
Lert me inform you that i will do no such thaing any more ok,I was inform that there was nothing like s1mba s4fari c4mp in Nigeria ,even in Benin and even in Cameroon that that was a fraudulent name ,so how can i apologis for that then,never will i do that ok.

Right now i left Abuja to Ekp0ma,Close to Benin City to be with my assistance ,before leaving back to London,If you want to pick me up then you have to come to Edo State close to Akur3 and pick me up.

I was at the hotel as agree with my so call foolish friend Mr Alfr3d and all plans was nulififed by him can you imagin that (actually, I can! Very Happy).

Well i will not do any of what you ask of me ok.

Micheal

All in all not a happy camper.

I've responded to Juju's email requesting a refund with this (the lad was CCed in on the email).

b3rnie to juju wrote:
Dear Sir

Thank you for your query to .

I must impress upon you my sheer frustration at this situation. We have spent significant funds in the pursuit of your friend and he has cost our organisation dearly.

Whilst I concede that are indeed indebted to you for the amount you have paid to secure the lodging of your friend I must reiterate my consternation.

That said, I feel it is only fair that you receive a refund of sorts given that it is our company's policy that should you not stay for any reason we will provide a full refund.

Owing to the costs I have incurred searching for your friend and keeping the rooms available for him all this time I am willing to refund you only $10,500.

Should this be acceptable please nominate which account you would like this transferred to as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you in relation to this matter and hopefully you will enjoy the comfort of our wonderful Camps sometime in the near future.

Kind regards

Now you can offer him the money (i'm still going to make him do a marketing campaign! Wink).

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - What on Earth has been happening in my absence?
It seems like the SSC reputation for outstanding customer service has gone down the toilet.....

Fantastic....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Turns out B3rnie has split personality disorder Razz

Juju email back and CC the lad saying that you'll give him the refund for his troubles.

I'll then email him asking for an account to deposit the money into. However, there's a catch, because he's screwed me, I want my marketing material! Very Happy

@ Simba - Are you back mate? Or just dropping by?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - Back home mate. My sunblock and sombrero put back in storage until next year... Cool

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he is completely ignoring mrgomer and Paul.
maybe i should see what happens if Ihava manages to send him an email from her hospital bed(apparently everyone in hospital has a laptop)

You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic