SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bag grammar / vocabulary I do not understand

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

My first romance scam in english, apparently a vlad from Russia (confirmed by IP)... In my last mail I spoke about french food that I loved and (s)he replied that :
Quote:
I do not know about french I peep but I too very much like to prepare.

This is the only phrase off script. The remaining 50+ lines are just some very badly translated copy/paste.
But what does that mean ??
"I peep" ? What ?! Shocked

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
G-Dog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No idea what they are trying to tell you, maybe your vlad likes to poop?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bag grammar... like it... anyway... perhaps it is a bad translator... peep is to look... hmmmn - I think it is she has never been to France but would like to go.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Tasman has it right, "she's" using a bad translator and she's maybe saying she's looked at or read about France.

Congratulations on your first bait in English Bertrand, I know you normally like your French language ones. It's very courageous of you, and it's nice to see you around. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey thanks Smile
I may even post it there if it goes somewhere interesting. Currently I'm struggling to make her go off script.... It's a bit awkward because none of us speaks fluent english Smile

Mugatu wrote:
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

How do I answer to this thread ?!

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's locked so that it doesn't turn into a discussion. Did you have something to add? If so, PM a moderator with your comments, they may unlock it and add your comments for you.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh it was just to add that in France it's not possible to have any prepaid cell phone without giving an address, bank account and so on. (Actually it's possible since 2008/07/11 but not really, you're still bound by the law to give personal data after 10 minutes of communication... Sad)

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Translated stuff is hard to work out until you remember this. You have to think LITERAL. Read it and think to yourself, what would be another word that they could use instead of that? The most popular one is this. "Mine father say I the most unique girl on the ground". So you think, "Unique? What could be another word for unique? SPECIAL!!!". Then "On the ground? Ground? Earth? EARTH!!!"

Once you get that then you can translate pretty much anything they say Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Script is hard to break sometimes... often we pad our baits with our own script. I have about 10 letters worth of script that I chop little bits of and send. This is like playing chicken with an on coming car as at some point one of you are going to flinch and notice you are not speaking to each other at all.

Ways I try and get them off script is to play a question as the first line. They may see that and feel they have to respond. Also, try sending a picture of a F list celebrity. Something visual to make them think a little.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Collider
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"But I too very much like to prepare" means "but I also enjoy cooking a lot". It's produced with http://translate.ru.

EDIT: Got that! "I peep" means meal, here "cuisine". Russian word is пищу, interpretable as "I squeak" or "meal". The online translator fixed that already, she's probably using an offline version called Promt.

Also found here:
Quote:

I Very much I like to prepare various tasty I peep.

Laughing
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bertrand79
Ever thought about Skype as a phone solution? In the States you can buy credits at Wallmark for it, maybe a US citizen can help you out here?
Good job, baiting in a foreign language and great that he has the same handicap and not enough knowledge Twisted Evil
I agree with the peep thing, looked at it shortly, probably online that is.
Off script, talk/type about your hobby, family whatever you're comfortable with and ask his/her experience with a problem there. Add money as an outcome of the possible solution and you have her attention.
Like should you accept part of the heritage of your former girlfriend/fiance after her deadly motorcycle accident and what should you say to her parents, it's of course a lot of money, but can you accept it? Twisted Evil Anything in that line will get their attention and as it is a real moral problem to you, you keep coming back on it. Once you have them off script, push your game story and set them up for more fun.
BTW English isn't my first language either, but when you live it, it is a bit easier after a while. Admire your progress in this. Thumbs up

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice bill2, I'll try that to make her deviate from her script Smile

Ok now the "I peep" thing makes much more sens.

Regarding Skype, I know I could use it, it's just that I currently don't want to put money in scam-bait. I may change my mind one day Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic